IQ Solutions Reviews

Alle 23 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed this position, my co-workers and the knowledge I obtained there
Senior Health Information Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD28 april 2018
I worked for 3 government contracts at this position. I did research at all jobs, responding to health inquiries. I was the lead of the Live chat for the Website's. I ran the monthly continuing education programs as well. I distributed e-mails amongst my co-works. After they completed their work, I QC'ed their work. I am in charge of the phone schedule for everyone on my team. The knowledge I have learned from this position is immense.
Pluspunten
I enjoyed this position and my work environment, and co-workers
My commute was far
Great Flexibility
Associate Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD21 april 2018
The company is great when it comes to flexibility but all other's is subjective. The matrixed environment provides the plentiful amount of work but would advise being prepared.
it's alright
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD19 april 2018
Mid size company, not many opportunities. Micromanagement is the culture here and the everyone is always stressed. Lots of stress and really can only succeed here if you are in the "in" group or super talented and needed.
nothing
everything
Temp Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA4 december 2017
It was good for temporary and I would definitely work for full time. There were a lot of good people there. I have learned a lot from being there. I would recommend others to work there.
depends on your contract
Staff Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD10 november 2017
Lots of really smart, motivated people. Can be competitive if you are looking to move up the corporate ladder. Expect to work hard and outside of regular business hours if you are pulled into proposals. Most managers are very flexible though in terms of work from home culture.
Environement de travail
Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Luxembourg7 november 2017
Cette entreprise propose des placements au sein de banque international en tant que consultant. Cette entreprise est agréable et familiale
Ecoute
Bedrijfscultuur
Got to meet some nice people.
Team Leader Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD26 oktober 2017
The work is tedious and mentally draining. The workers are over worked. No opportunities for growth and do not provided a whole lot of leave. Some people are nice to work with.
Up and Coming Business
Research Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD19 september 2017
This job was the pathway to other industries, Even though you were employed through IQ Solutions, you were actually preforming daily job functions for local and federal government agencies.
Work here!
Science Writer (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD14 juli 2017
Brilliant and creative staff, excellent work culture and work/life balance. However, contract work is not a guarantee of continued employment. Inclusiveness and diversity are valued.
Busy work place
Information Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Odenton, MD21 juni 2017
Working here made me learn a lot and helped me multitask. You need to be willing to work fast and careful to get all tasks of the job accomplished. Manager was great and also was very consideret.
work times
length from home
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work/life balance with minimal job advancement opportunities
Research Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Bethesda, MD28 maart 2017
This company is great as a first step or if you're in health communications but for a scientist, your options are limited. It's easy to take time off when needed and employees are motivated.
Bedrijfscultuur
Awesome company to grow with!
Information Specialist II (huidige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD7 februari 2017
Great place to work! I have been able to work on various projects with various departments. IQ has an awesome Wellness program that really encourages not only awareness but continued engagement in being a healthier you.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Nice environment
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD24 januari 2017
Nice environment management was very understanding. The job requirements did become stressful due to the work load but over all a nice company . I would recommend them .
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive workplace
sap consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Astana, Kazakhstan19 december 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, focused on building a great product and a great culture. Strong leadership. Dynamic and diverse environment. Growing fast with some growing pains. Loved the experience. Smart people who understand recruiting. Great mission and it really is respected and brought up all the time, it drives the projects.
Worst company I've ever encountered
Communications Assoc. (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville26 augustus 2015
A typical day starts early and you're mostly in a continuous litany of meetings, with little real work being done. The work culture is cliquish, ruled by a group of mean girls, for lack of a better description. If you work on a contract that has an established group, it is tough to break in as a part of the team.
Their focus is on "branding" themselves within the company. People are focused on making their individual mark rather than helping their team succeed. Stealing ideas is corporate culture. When having conference calls with clients, the mute button is routinely used so they can deride clients who are trying to get their message across, or they are emailing each other with derogatory comments about clients they are talking to.
On the whole, they know little about the fundamentals of what they do - email marketing and communications - always looking for someone to get their message out rather than developing their own plan.
The wellness and work-life balance is reserved for a few. If you work on a contract there's no guarantee you will have the opportunity to participate if you're not part of the group. Pointing out weaknesses or holes in their SOPs so they can serve clients no matter what the circumstances, makes you the enemy.
The best part of the job was going home everyday. The hardest was walking through the door.
Once you leave, getting paid your final check will require an employment attorney. Good luck.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 11Nee 2Rapporteren
Productive workplace
Senior Meeting Planner (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD24 februari 2015
Productive workplace. Learned a lot about government contracts while working for this consulting firm. Enjoyed my work at NIH - working with clients at the various institutes.
Pluspunten
Good place to work when government contracts are lucrative
Minpunten
Some management team were micromanagers
Bedrijfscultuur
Company really thinks about workers
Poison Control Helpdesk Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD10 februari 2015
The company really does strive to help workers with wellness and creating a healthy work home balance. There are multiple contracts and they are really in drive/go mode for getting new business.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
una empresa que no tengo nada malo por decir
Tecnico Instalador (voormalige medewerker) –  Buenos Aires, B28 februari 2014
muy buen ambiente laboral en todos los sentidos. se nos otorgaba movilidad un horario de 8 hrs por dia, y trabajo constante
Pluspunten
se ocupaban mucho de los tecnicos y ver que tengan lo necesario
sueldos bajos
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Travail riche en diversité
Senior Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Luxembourg-Strassen10 oktober 2013
Il faut savoir s'adapter très rapidement à chaque nouvelle mission, il n'y a pas a proprement parler de "journée de travail type", il nous est demandé de nous intégrer à une équipe de travail et à être opérationnel le plus vite possible afin d'être à même d'exécuter ^toutes les tâches qu'opèrent déjà les autres membres de l'équipe, de manière à ne pas endommager la qualité de travail et la rapidité des processus journaliers.
Les opportunités d'évolution sont nombreuses et variées, de même que les pays dans lesquels on peut être amené à travailler.
Le management est très organisé et compétent ; toute léquipe de direction bénéficie d'une solide expérience professionnelle.
Nos missions sont rarement communes, nous sommes engagés pour aider une équipe, au sein d'une société, à un moment précis, et généralement nous sommes seuls, parfois 2 ou 3 appartenant à IQ ; quoiqu'il en soit, lorsque nous avons la chance d'être là à plusieurs, nous veillons toujours les uns sur les autres et nous entraidons au besoin, à chaque fois que c'est possible.
L'aspect le plus difficile est justement le fait d'être là "momentanément", d'aider une équipe de gens auxquels on s'attache et qu'il faudra tôt ou tard quitter pour une autre mission, au sein d'une autre équipe, dans une autre société.
L'aspect le plus agréable est l'autre pendant de l'aspect précédant, l'opportunité de diversité, de ne jamais faire la même chose et d'être avec les mêmes personnes durant longtemps.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
IQ is a very diverse company and provides excellent employee benefits
Program Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD13 februari 2013
Although I work for IQ Solutions, I have been on site at the National Institutes of Health sice joining the company, Therefore, I do not have much contact with Corporate Headquarters.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij IQ Solutions. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag