James Woodman Employee Reviews

Great trainers

The culture

If you are a true sales and you are hungry, this job is made for you
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! This is truly an exciting job!

Endless Commissions, The harder you'll work, the more you'll earn
Here at James Woodman you'll learn to be the best recruitment consultant on the market. With the FSM Training academy you'll learn the basics from recruitment to eventually become the specialist on your market.

They work meritocratic. You can earn a lot if you'll put in effort.

Great company to work for if you can handle with objections and keep going forward
Pros
Endless Commission scheme / Company Car / Meal Vouchers / Great training / Atmosphere
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! This is definitely a chance to become the best salesperson you can be.

5,0
There is only one way to success
Challenging job with amazing incentives where hard work meets fun everyday! If you are looking for a young, dynamic and international environment of work and you are willing to earn an very attractive salary, this company is definitely made for you!
Pros
The best working environment ever
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! Hard work pays off.

Persoonlijke groei en uitdaging
Werken bij James Woodman is heel gevarieerd en biedt tal van mogelijkheden. Je wordt beloond voor al het harde werk dat je er zelf insteekt. Hier zijn de mogelijkheden oneindig.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! We are happy to have you on our team.

Hard work pays off!
Working at James Woodman made me confident, successful and gave me the opportunity to earn a huge amount of money in a very short time.

You will never have a boring day when working here, it's so exciting to start your day not knowing how it will evolve.

It's a young and dynamic group of people, all having the same vision, wanting to grow and enjoy life.

With our training academy we become the best sales talents on the market, giving us a lot input and career opportunities!
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! This is truly an exciting job and hard work definitely pays off.

Best management + best culture
I love this company because every day is different. The management is doing his best every day to make this job professional and fun in the same time. I have the feeling when I am going home that I have achieved something which is really pleasant. The company has a real culture which reward on merit. If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job, James Woodman is not the right company for you.
Pros
management of James Woodman, culture, commission system
Cons
Flexibilty
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! A mix of professionalism and fun is definitely a part of our every day experience.

Excellent company
This company is providing me a lot of interesting knowledge such as:

Daily Challenging mission

Client relationship management

An attractive salary

An Excellent working environment

A Wide and interesting training to improve my way of work

4,0
Challenging everyday
Challenging job with a lot of incentives to reward your great work. The best part of this job is that you're with people that have the same vision as yours and it is never a pain to wake up in the morning to go to work
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience at James Woodman!

5,0
When professionalism meets fun...!
James Woodman, a recruitment agency composed of specialists in the field of finance where fun, expertise and meritocracy allowing consultants to be the most professional on the market.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! Fun and meritocracy are two of our key values.

5,0
Great mindset and great people
What I like most about working at James Woodman is that they invest in my career growth. We receive constant training that pushes me to be a better consultant. The culture in this company is fantastic! Great mindset and great people to work with!
Pros
Constant Trainings, company's culture, salary
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at James Woodman! Your career growth is very important to us.