JCPenney Reviews

18.434 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.439 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
shopping
Picker/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS23 oktober 2018
jcpenney is a great company to work for they make sure they give good benefits and that your safe and well token care of. nothing too hard about any of their positions
fun and productive
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL 3423823 oktober 2018
cool place to start a career and meet people. great place to built skill sets like organizing and designing, or even management, woman can build career doing makeup in sephora if it has one
very well company
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  McAllen, TX23 oktober 2018
very well company to work for they treat you well the hardest job of their sometimes peolple will call sick and had to work double shift the cultulture was great when you where finished with your deoparment sometimes manager will let you dances and make you parties
Pluspunten
they where my favorite job they treaht me well
peolpel that had less time got vacation will me not even i have already 2 their
High school job..
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Arlington tx23 oktober 2018
Does not care about employees. They hire so many people that end up leaving. Pay is very low and hardly get hours here. They give all the hours to the newbies.
Short breaks, low pay
J.C. Penney is struggling
Merchandise Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mattoon, IL22 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working at JCP.
However the company’s recent failures and reconstruction efforts misplaced several valuable employees.
I enjoyed my position with the company.
Mattoon store always puts customers first.
Dying
Home Department Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, NY22 oktober 2018
You're better off giving yourself a challenge before submitting to working for these guys. The pay was horrendous. The culture was cutthroat sales. People only care about sales.
Great work place
Champion 1 (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS22 oktober 2018
Don’t have much to say just that it’s a great job great customers and some bad and angry ones ,vto and pro is a great benefit so are WLB the cafofood was somewhat good just the prices were high
Activities
Short lunches
Seasonal job
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL22 oktober 2018
Great seasonal job. Pay isn't that good. There is a bunch of hours during the holidays, but not many throughout the year. I recommend this job to anyone looking to supplement their income.
Bedrijfscultuur
Clean store with friendly staff.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Spanish Fort, AL22 oktober 2018
The management at JC Penney were quick to realize my customer service capabilities and did not hesitate to promote me after a few short months. They are very observant of workers and provide equal opportunity for those who do their job every shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
great place to work with happy customers
Pricing and Signing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Prattville, AL22 oktober 2018
I really loved working at jcp for all the laid back work and the slower pace to work at so u will have time to interact with customers and also get your work finished and not have to be stressed getting off work
Bedrijfscultuur
West roads mall in Omaha Jcpenneys is a terrible place to work
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE22 oktober 2018
This is the worst job I have ever had. I don’t mind the hard work but hard work is not recognized and slackers are not let go or disciplined which is bad for morale and makes everyone feel like not caring. The managers are all happy but no one else is. Saying anything doesn’t result in anything. Management really doesn’t care at all about hourly workers.
Employee discount
Minpunten
employees are overworked, never enough people working
Fun Workplace with Free Food
Shoe sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX22 oktober 2018
A typical day at work would be tiding work areas, assisting costumers, and occasionally moving around to bring items to their correct stations. Working at JC Penny helped me further develop my communication and social skills. Management was okay, it wasn't the best it could've been.
Good Breaks, Great Staff
Hard to reach management
Department Manager
Department Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Taunton, MA22 oktober 2018
scheduling
Supporting sales team
Maintained given area
Set up Sales
Closing and opening of the store
Customer Service
Hiring and Firing employees
Keeping a well maintained appearance of the department
People
Overload
Seasonal
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Citrus Heights, CA22 oktober 2018
Was part time seasonal so i was kind of upset when laid off but its part of being seasonal. Schedule was good close to home. Fun environment. Good company..
Hours
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
I had fun helping customers shop
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO22 oktober 2018
i really had a great time with company just wished it was not seasonal. i really helped out when i need it most and the team was amazing, i would love to do it again.
discount
Bedrijfscultuur
They cut hours from us I mean the associate in winter season ,
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS22 oktober 2018
SUDDENLY AFTER 2 YEARS I FOUND ,,,,,Please review your Timesheet for system generated FTR, If you have any questions or don't agree with the change, please see your Superviso;;;;;;;REALLY .I BELIVE NOW THE SOLUTION IS THE Workers' Guild .After working two years, came without an alert or a tip
: Mail me up. Try it out. Supervisors are concerned about the comfort and smoking
; Their enthusiasm is only when visitors are banned from the company
: A place not safe thefts repeated: frankly a company earners earn billions and salaries for not enough fuel. Bull......
N/A
N/A
Management Was Horrible
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX21 oktober 2018
Having to stand on your feet all day. Only 15 minute breaks and sometimes you don’t even get that. Dressing rooms gets super packed with clothes. Your left by yourself to put all those clothes away. The environmental was very unprofessional. I was told by a manager whom was HR at the time, if I don’t sale enough credit cards I will be written up.
50% off on merchandise
Short breaks, poor management
Good student job
Floor Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Provo, UT21 oktober 2018
This is a good job for students while they are attending university. The hours were not much if you wanted more, but if you are looking for a part time position on the night shift or weekends, this might be the one for you.
Bedrijfscultuur
i was working from jcpenney , the time I was a student
Forklift Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH21 oktober 2018
I was working from Jcpenney warehouse job, when I was student to support myself. this kind of job help you to survive not to create but everyone have a goal to move up. I know how to drive any type of forklift.
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Joseph, MO21 oktober 2018
Help customers finding the items they are looking to purchase. Suggest other items for additional sales. Fun envirement to work. Made friends in a fun atmosphere
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag