JCPenney Reviews

Alle 17.010 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to work lots of positive energy
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Blytheville, AR19 mei 2018
Friendly Co workers all ready to help when needed. Management fair and friendly. loved working in the clean less stressed enviorment. hated to leave because i was moving to a different state.
Pluspunten
co workers and customers were great
needed more hours
Jcpenney
Jewelry supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL19 mei 2018
Jcpenney feels like working with family! Everyone gets a long. Benefits include 401k, pto, healthcare. Very proud to say Jcpenney is a diverse place to work!
Paid time off
Minpunten
Holidays we have to work
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits, that's about it
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Clermont, FL19 mei 2018
Working at JCPenney is stressful. Work/life balance is horrible, unless you force yourself to balance it. The expectation is that you are there working all the time and forget about your outside life commitments. The company's direction is not great, and they expect you to do more with less. There is never enough payroll to staff the building correctly or efficiently. Customers are always rude and angry, and their complaints stem from long lines, not enough staff if the building to help, and a messy store. These are all problems that would be solved by having more people working, if we could hire more, pay better, or create a work environment that was desirable for people to work in.
Benefits, employee discount
Minpunten
Work/life balance, staffing is horrible
Bedrijfscultuur
Cozy big building with a memorable experience and something new with each day present
Seasonal Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wesley Chapel, FL 3354318 mei 2018
A great place to start and pick up retail experience, takes time to get the place malled but once you do you’re golden. Good majority of non-seasonal days are tame and easy-going, and everyone that works there is kind to each other.
Pluspunten
Comfy environment, easy-pacing, rarely any changes in areas
Somewhat strict
Managment
Merchandise Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fargo, ND18 mei 2018
I was not impressed with how management handled things. They weren't very easy to talk to. They acted like they had everything under control yet when ever you went to talk to them about something they wouldn't do anything about it.
Flexible
Minpunten
Management was not the greatest
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun environment and great leadership
Sephora Senior Education Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Liberty, MO18 mei 2018
JCPenney strives to keep the customer at the forefront of all that they do. To be successful at JCPenney, one must work hard. Retail is not for everyone.

I love that the company advertises and helps you to get any sales objectives you are after. I love that there are no quotas. You can enjoy your customers and enjoy the world of sales.

Very team oriented and I really respected that when the higher levels of corporate came to the office they spoke to you and really wanted to hear your opinion with things.

While working as the Div 8 Women's manager, I was so nervous but excited to sit down and our district manager gave each person an hour of her time. She was personable and gave you great insights to business.
Pluspunten
Friendly environment, nice flow of customers
Minpunten
Possibly pay other retailers paid more but we did not have quotas
Had lunch area
Product Consultant, Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Erie, PA18 mei 2018
Enjoyed the widespread inclusion. They allowed for colored hair, jewelry and piercings, which was very refreshing. They did not discriminate when they hired me. When the girls at Sephora hired me they were very kind and open.
Free food sometimes, inclusion
Minpunten
One manager was not organized
Fun workplace
SALES FLOOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA18 mei 2018
Working at JCPenney was easy. It has a very calm relaxing environment. The management wasn’t very helpful you would have to figure out stuff on your own.
Poor management
CASHIER (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX18 mei 2018
Stressful work environment. Management takes advantage of hard working employees. Discount is decent, but that is the only bonus. Human resources is a joke.
Chaos
Specialty Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Syracuse, NY18 mei 2018
The store is almost always in chaos. Clothes always thrown all over by customers, employees can not always keep up. Customers continuously complain that there is not enough staff and the lines are to long. Management is not on the same page. Some managers allow certain things to slide by while others do not which can also confuse customers and employees. It has been a rather interesting experience working here.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Managers and Employees utilize time of store hours.
Cashier - Woman's Department (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX18 mei 2018
Managers have made a big effort to work together as to best assets of each for company regarding job duties and timing, plus to utilize each employee as to store hours and duties to perform in the time frame they have to store time.
Pluspunten
holidays and special times really nice meals, and deserts provided.
no comment
nothing
Ink Tag (voormalige medewerker) –  Wauwatosa, WI18 mei 2018
nothing i dont have anything to say was just a temp job and i needed the money to take care of my family. The people was really nice but some employees could be really messy.
Great work environment
Customer Service Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ18 mei 2018
Wonderful place to work both with employees and customers. Time goes by fast when you enjoy your work space. I've never had to deal with an irate customer.
Decent for seasonal
Relief Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE18 mei 2018
Unfortunately I was not able to work long for health reasons, but I enjoyed my time there. Very fast paced, with the ability to work closely with good people and customers. Everyone was nice and I got to meet some great people! Dress code was very relaxed and comfortable.
okay side job
Operation's Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA18 mei 2018
Typical day at work you clock in, usually on your time kiosk you have what department you would be working at and what you would be doing. If you are recovery team you would be organizing your department and making sure merchandise is in the correct place if not you would take it to its correct location. If you are in dressing room you would be taking clothes out the dressing room and organizing to take to correct department dressing rooms. If you are in cashier you would check out customers merchandise, as well as recovering around the cashier if days become slow. Great managers, and enjoyable part of the job is seeing the different characters entering and exiting the store.
Pluspunten
boost your customer service skills
Minpunten
not intentded for some one who wants a different routine daily.
Bedrijfscultuur
Competitive pay and nice compensation packages.
DROP SHIP OPERATIONS SR. SPECIALIST (huidige medewerker) –  Plano, TX17 mei 2018
A typical day at JCP can be stressful, it is a face paced environment. I have learned alot across the company in my 7 years there. There are no advancement positions in the field I am in, however compensation and paid time off are competitive. The most enjoyable part of my job are the ever evolving changes, and the creative people I have meet through the years.
Very Productive
JCPenney Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Flowood, MS17 mei 2018
I learned a whole lot working here even though some things I already knew I just became better at. Helping customers look for items in store to helping them order and cancel orders online. I learned that customers are what make a business the business. Anytime somewhere comes in to pick up and order I was more than happy to assist them with it. Making sure all clothes and merchandise were in its correct places and keeping things nice and neat. There was not anything hard about this job, there was nothing to it but to do it and it was that simple. I enjoyed everything about this job.
productive and fun
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfield, CA17 mei 2018
I worked in the men's department, customer service, cash register, keeping the department clean at all time, helped customer find items on the floor or other store by searching on the computer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and a no stress place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC17 mei 2018
JcPenny was one of the best places I have worked at. It was very fine and had very nice co-workers working with me. It was in between slow and fast paced environments depending on the days.
Fun, but very stressful
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Midlothian, VA17 mei 2018
I loved working at JCPenney. The managers were amazing, and the majority of coworkers were too. Hardest part was the Z Racks, easiest was helping the customers.
Pluspunten
Build friendships, discounts, flexible schedule
Short breaks, racist manager
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag