JCPenney Reviews

18.594 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.595 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
No One Listens!
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Redding, CA11 november 2018
I had such a terrible time working there. The only positive thing there was my co-workers in my department. At the time, I was a full-time student, I had put down the days I was unavailable for, I told the lady who interviewed me and she wrote it down as well as double-checked with me, and then I informed the woman during my orientation. GUESS WHAT! I was scheduled during my classes!
I personally don't recommend working there, but of course, this was my experience.
Bedrijfscultuur
The place is not bad as a general sales company it has a lot to offer. However the way they operate does not allow for almost anyone to be full time.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA11 november 2018
This is a place that works out if you are a student and need a part time job and don’t have work experience. You will be payed minimum wage no benefits or vacations. In fact they will even not give you payed sick days. You will be scheduled 5hrs and have to take a 30 min break so basically you only get paid 4.30hrs which is a waste of 30 mins if you ask anybody. Management is the biggest issue. They are not very good at following what is set for them as a guide of availability. All in all I stayed there for a while mostly cause the discount is good !
Bedrijfscultuur
Good environment busy fast pace.
Stock Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA11 november 2018
I liked working stockroom but it was hard very fast pace, had to ask for my breaks they never were offered, the people you work with are always in a hurry to leave they rather not take a break.
you get good discounts
Minpunten
i felt i was running all the time.
Productive.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY10 november 2018
Friendly co-workers, flexible schedule and knowledgeable workers.
We all work well together and as a team to make sure store is cleaned up before we leave.
Flexible schedules.
Not enough breaks
wonderful working there
Jcpenneys/Seasonal Sales Assosiote (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, WA10 november 2018
My first job ever but it only lasted only two months because it closed down the next year sadly I would've been staying to work full time. I enjoyed the people and the my fellow employees they were very sweet and cheerful.
Pluspunten
get discounts on everything in the store and good work environment
never be late
Nice place to work
Merchandise Executive Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Altoona, PA10 november 2018
JCP was a great place to work. Overall, I enjoyed my time there. I had to leave for the Marine Corps, but otherwise I would most likely still be there.
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work and good pepole to work with
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Grass Valley, CA10 november 2018
Typical day at work Ringing up clients orders, helping with questions ordering things in catalog.
What have I learned Strong sale skills
Hardest part of the job is to get customers to sign up for Icaps
good hours during holidays
Icaps
Great employees!
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC10 november 2018
Worked seasonal and was not notified that i was working seasonal. Management needs to communicate better with the employees. Too many daily mishaps due to lack of communication with employees.
Pluspunten
Free lunch during the seasons
Minpunten
Management needs to be a lot better
Brand new salon.
Master stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI10 november 2018
Needs to have a better marketing system. Clients should have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Very low client retention due to high cost of services. Remodeling project took months to complete and hired immigrants to work on the job.
jc penney
Sales Associate, hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashua, NH10 november 2018
while at JC Penney i worked for the portrait studio . I also worked in the salon as a hair stylist after finishing Cosmotology School. I enjoyed working with the customers and clients.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashwaubenon, WI9 november 2018
seasonal employee
I only filled in for one holiday It was fun and interesting not an easy job but it was fun. gave me a new appreciation for sales staff and treating others with respect
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Very fast paced
Sales Associate/Part Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA9 november 2018
Big company. Retail is more than standing at the cash register. The work is fast paced. You can be in one department in the morning and another in the afternoon. During sales promotions it's even faster.
Pluspunten
Like working with the team.
Minpunten
Hard work and being on your feet all day is tiring.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Working at JCPenney was a great job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI9 november 2018
Using a workstation, received incoming calls regarding orders online that had some type of problem. Working with patience and listening to customer, worked on resolution in timely manner.
flexible working hours
sometimes late night
Great coworkers, difficult management
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX9 november 2018
All employees were very welcoming and it was easy to get along with most everyone in my department. However, your relationship with management could be difficult to navigate depending on the day, what mood they were in, and how they felt about you specifically. There was a lot of pressure to get credit applications and constantly be assisting customers. The low pay did not always make it worth it.
Pluspunten
A lot of great coworkers
Low pay, workplace pressure
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, unenjoyable place to work.
JC Penny Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Freeport, IL9 november 2018
My experience as a sales associate at JCPenney of Freeport was brief, stressful, and honestly, miserable. The training from management was lacking, and unfortunately the store manager was short with me and made me dread coming to work each day. The only positive were some of my co-workers who made me feel welcome and answered my many questions.
Pluspunten
Nice co-workers, nice employee discounts.
Minpunten
Horrible management and lack of training.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Office Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  2418 SW Military DR.9 november 2018
Opening store getting money ready for days business. At that time management are on sale floor with associates. I learned how to use and fix scanners that were coming in to the store at that time. At JCPenney we believe to help and greet every customer to find what they are looking for. And to give them the best customer service . The hardest part of the job is to great everyone that comes in to our store. because they are so many door entrances. The enjoyable part of the job is that every associate tries to help each other out and customers even if they don't work in that department.
great place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ9 november 2018
I liked working at Jcpenney's , the discount was awesome . I first started working at penney's 21 years. A lot of the same people still work there and they know who I am
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and good learning experience.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Rogers, AR9 november 2018
It is a good job especially to start out with and has good pay and a flexible schedule. The managment can be kind and are understanding. There are great benefits that can be included and hours are good.
Pluspunten
Good pay. good atmosphere. Flexible schedule. managment is kind and understanding for the most part.
Okay
Cashier / Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD9 november 2018
I worked seasonal but it was not a good enough pay I also had to work on thanksgiving and Christmas. the lines can and will get out of control and you have to get a certain amount of people to sign up for a jcp card i don't really understand why we have to get more then your employees.
Many Opportunities to Learn
Sr. Manager of Philanthropy (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX9 november 2018
JCPenney offers many opportunities to learn and to advance. Even in the midst of many changes, it was a great place to work. The only drawback was the uncertainty with layoffs.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag