JCPenney Reviews

Alle 18.608 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
An amazing work place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Jackson, TX8 november 2018
I love working retail after working at JCPenneys. The management was extremely nice and understanding of something went wrong. They will always work with your schedule if you are still in school, and you are always treated with respect.
Pluspunten
Associate discount and flexible hours
Minpunten
Not always guaranteed a break
Productive and positive environment
Human Resource Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Aurora, Illinois8 november 2018
Overall the management team is great. Everyone is great at openly communicating any conflicts or concerns and they immediately take action to fix those opportunities. Positive work environments keep morale up.
productive
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Six Forks Crossroads, NC8 november 2018
the work day is productive as long as you find something to do in which there is always something to do. You have to learn to do many things on your own or from your co-workers. the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers but for the most part its a really good starter job.
fast paced
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked with me to manage time needed for school
Dept lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Tukwila, WA7 november 2018
Worked with me and my complex schedule while I attended higher education. The culture of the job was easy going; except for the overly aggressive pushing of the JCP credit card.
JCP credit card goals
Bedrijfscultuur
Optometric Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL7 november 2018
Nice warm environment, friendly staff, caring and stress free, daily leadership skills available, transportation assistance, flexibility scheduling, medical insurance offered
Eyewear and contacts
Short staffed always
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI7 november 2018
Good job beside its closing leaving many without a job . I wish not to o share any more on this company. However Im thankful for the experience .
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work at as part time
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Menomonee Falls, WI7 november 2018
There people were great, the schedule was wondering consider having no kids at the time. I would definitely recommend working at JCPenney to all my friends and if I could I wouldn't mind doing that job as a part-time job just for fun.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work with great benefits
Department Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Eau Claire, WI7 november 2018
Assisting customers was fun and engaging. You learn a lot about marketing, what's trending, and customer service. The employee mix is diverse and fun. The hardest part is working extended hours for mandatory holidays, inventory times, or sales events.
Great discount, and benefits
Minpunten
Retail hours, pay is not sustainable for living if you are not in management.
working for the company
Stock Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Forestville, MD 207477 november 2018
I have worked for this company for almost two years and they were giving pay raises to people who just came into the company and not giving a lot of hours. the people who worked hard was the ones that wasn't treated fairly. I'm soo glad I have left that job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the best place to work.
Sales associate / cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY7 november 2018
This is not the best place to work. The manger in my opinion are very unprofessional. The hiring manger was very rude. The employees there are nice. Well some of them. It’s always busy so there is something to do
Fun Place to Work
Photographer & Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA6 november 2018
its okay I like the co workers, but the management is not the best. and it poorly structured. if you need time off you can get it but will get the hours you need if your asking.
Pluspunten
time off when you need it
Minpunten
poor management and short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great Co-workers
Assistant Manager-Merchandise Operations (huidige medewerker) –  Calumet City, IL6 november 2018
JC Penney is a great place to meet life long friends however there is little work life balance. You’re required to work long hours and perform as if you are 3 people. The company only cares about numbers. They tell you that customers and front line associates are their priority but do nothing to show you. The pay is sad in comparison to other retailers. The GM only works M-F but expects everyone to give up their weekends
Fellow workers, discount
Minpunten
Hours, schedule, management, pay, benefits
Good 1st Job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY6 november 2018
Good job to keep while in school. I had the job while going to school in the morning and I was able to get full time hours for working in the night. I also was able to move up in roles.
Bedrijfscultuur
nothing to say at this time .
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Sparks, NV6 november 2018
after my shoulder surgery iff possiablity I would like to start working after the holidays if possiable ? and to get more pay rases and respect from other co workers
good breaks
poor mgt
It's retail
JCPenney Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL6 november 2018
The Jcpenney I work at currently is one of the better stores. The management teams seem to be stuck on their high horses and don't see the things the employees are going through. It's retail, you can't expect much.
Bedrijfscultuur
They were a great company to work for !
Shoe Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX6 november 2018
Great management and they work great with your schedules.they have great employee discounts and nice breaks. They have a Great teamwork ethic. I recommend.
Employee discount
Blackout days
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
I enjoyed working at JC Penney
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ6 november 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. co-workers, supervisors and customers. It was my happy place. When i could help a customer find what they needed, it was extremely gratifying.
Good place to work.
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dearborn, MI6 november 2018
The only thing about job is standing all day. I learned to always stay focused on providing great customer service. What I enjoyed most was knowing that I delivered excellent service that would help to make someone else's day better.
Bedrijfscultuur
Para mi tiempo, sano ambiente y familiar.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR5 november 2018
Un día típico para mí en JCP era lleno de retos, pero retos q siempre logramos por ser todos una familia. Me encantaba porque sentía q era mi casa, nunca hubo un ambiente tenso ni de problemas. Habia mucha confianza entre jefe/empleado empleado/jefe. Lo que no me gustó fué una restructuración de la tienda que no ví justa. Ya que la tienda funcionaba excelente con los jefes de momento.
Pluspunten
Los incentivos al asociado, los descuentos.
Minpunten
El descanso casi no se puede coger.
Great place work.
Sales, Pricing, & Catalog Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alma, MI5 november 2018
I really enjoyed working there and liked having the chance to work in different aspects of the store. The hardest part was keeping the store tidied up and ready for customers. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to design displays.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag