JCPenney Reviews

Alle 17.597 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
bad pay, management is never on same page
JCPenney Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Piqua, OH12 juli 2018
the store management is very off whenever it comes to simple day to day task. favoritism plays a large tole in where you are scheduled in the store and is very unfair. store pay is very unfair. when working in the back doing stock, unloading truck, and signing you are payed the same as working on the floor, which you just fold clothing, and many do nothing, but stand talk to one another counting the hours down.
flexible hours
low pay
Nice Place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Horseheads, NY12 juli 2018
I only worked the holiday season but even on the worse days the work wasn't bad but it did get tedious after awhile. They make sure you get the breaks you are supposed to which is nice and the other workers are always there to lend a hand.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC12 juli 2018
JCP was a great place to work especially during the Christmas holiday. They offer great employee discounts. The management was was very knowable of their jobs. The pay was only minimum wage.
Oh where to begin…
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Medford, OR12 juli 2018
I was fired by the corporate level managers and my direct managers in the store were very upset that they decided to let me go. It was a decent place to work for a first retail job, but they only care about you if you get people to sign up for the credit card but if you don’t do that well but everything else amazing they don’t really care about you.
Laid back
Customers are rude!
Bedrijfscultuur
good place to multi-task and workout
Detail Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Forest Park, GA12 juli 2018
my overall experience started at Jcpenney in a very positive and productive way. As the years go on, Jcpenney has to do better with the company as far as communication, listening skills, leadership, and confidentiality. Jcpenney as a company needs better work ethics and really think about the people they invest in and not in a discrimination way, just invest in those that will make the company go far and not just because you need the work done but also have it done proper way
special occasions for departments
Minpunten
gets a little warm and constantly walking and standing
Ok place to work
Product Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX12 juli 2018
Fun people to work with, good environment, management wasn’t that great, didn’t work with hrs, had thier favorites. Very rude management, didn’t ask for help but demanded and very condescending
Short hrs
Bad management
great workplace
Sales Associate/ Shoes department (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY12 juli 2018
Excellent sales, great customer service and clean store too. Happy with the merchandise. Good displays very colorful. Styles of clothing. Very good selection of goods. Excellent styling salon. Great jewelry. They also have nice makeup and perfume counter as well.
Bedrijfscultuur
loved the job, management was terrible
Replenishment Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Peabody, MA11 juli 2018
JC was one of my favorite jobs. Great discount, fun, liked customers. The management made it so miserable people left that had been there for many years . I was a full time employee with a part time status which left me no benefits at all for the first year even though I was working an average of 40 hr weekly. no sick time,no holiday, no vacation, NOTHING
discount, customers
management
Bedrijfscultuur
its an okay place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, CA11 juli 2018
it was an okay job.
lots of refolding clothes. Cleaning dressing rooms. Hanging clothes. Putting away go backs.
The Holidays are kind of fun. Lot of different customers lots of sales. more or less hours.
Fun and friendly environment
Department Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC11 juli 2018
JCPenney offers a great discount and benefits package. Adequate paid time off and sick leave. Friendly and warm working environment. If you perform well there is room fo advancement in your career.
Pluspunten
Great discount, nice working environment, friendly staff.
Minpunten
Lack of hours to get workload done
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Enjoyed my time there
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lower Burrell, PA11 juli 2018
I enjoyed my time working at JCP. I was in my early 20's, just had a baby, and they worked with me as far as scheduling. Management was very nice. Unfortunately, the location moved and I did not follow.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for someone just starting out
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Freeport, IL11 juli 2018
A good place to begin your career in customer service. There is room for advancement if you are interested in pursuing a career in retail management. Overall not a bad place to work.
Paid Time Off
Minpunten
no set schedules hours vary considerably
Great Job
Senior Wireless Network Engineer (Contractor) (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX11 juli 2018
In spite of the turmoil at the corporate level, it was a great place to work. Great team members, great management, who went above the call of duty to make sure you were properly trained, and had the support to do your job successfully.
Great company
distance from my house
Fun place to work at
Appliance Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 juli 2018
If you aren't helping at the registers with check outs you have to be on the floor recovering and assisting customers. I learned how to maximize my time and the customer's time while in the checking out process. The coworkers are one of the enjoyable parts of the job. One of the hardest parts is the low amount of hours that they give us.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun enjoy working for the company
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE11 juli 2018
Love working for company great place to learn and grow. Very family oriented, great customer service trainings was awesome. Managers were eager to help.
Great help great people
Jcpenny customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 juli 2018
Hours are flexible and i mean SUPER flexible. Manger are cool but you have your typical stick in the mud. Pay is low fir such a hectic work environment but then again it is a beginning work place so if you're looking for a job its a start.
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, cool management, friendly staff, and overall happy environment
the pay
Mostly stressful.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Victoria, TX11 juli 2018
Weak team of supervisors, scheduling is a mess, new hire season is where longtime employees hours go to die, hard work is hardly ever rewarded other than "great job" maybe, favoritism is strong between the manager and supervisors and supervisors and associates.
Pluspunten
Sometimes they hold nice events/ serve food for us during holidays, you get a good discount on everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
motivational
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  100 bay plaza coop city11 juli 2018
get there on time get work done then go home. I learned to adapt to any new work experience being always around helping co workers as well interacting with other cultures was great. hardest part of my job was leaving late for 2 hours of sleep to be back to work on time in am. my manager was excellent. most enjoyable part of work the discounts
free food at times
Minpunten
lack of sleep if your schedule is difficult
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS11 juli 2018
As Visual Merchandiser I always looked at my to do list of the day and get everything done, I learned how to be more organized and helped with responsibility, the work place was very good everyone got along and very close, the hardest part about this job was everything was timely consumed and some projects took 2 days to finish. The most enjoyable part was getting recognized for my good work
Pluspunten
discount in food court and store
management
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy going place to work
Assistant Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO10 juli 2018
I work at JCP p/t. I have 2 children & it is really close to my home.
They are really flexible with my hours, if I need more or if I need
time off.
There is a large turnover of mostly teenagers working there..but other than that the employees are really nice. The manager is very approachable.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag