JCPenney Reviews

Alle 18.433 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
stressful and soul sucking
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bossier City, LA10 oktober 2018
I have worked at Jc Penney for close to 6 years now and my original store was pretty awesome we had some good managers that were so involved it was amazing. I then moved to Louisiana and the store Im at now is absolutley terrible the management offers no help for growth you will only get promoted if you are buddies with the GM. Then there is the pay as a corporation it is terrible even the floor managers are barely full time otherwise you will always be part time and i started at 7.50/hr and in almost 6yrs i have only gone up 1.26 they only give you like 10 and 20 cent raises a year. It is absolutley terrible
25% discount
Minpunten
poor management, poor pay, no promotions
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Hill, TX10 oktober 2018
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
JC Penny is fine compamy to work for.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Biloxi, MS10 oktober 2018
My employment with JC PENNY was enjoyable.Meeting new people every day and helping customers with their purchases and interacting with other employees
Employee discount
Working holidays
Fun place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Merced, CA10 oktober 2018
I worked in shoes/luggage department...I met friendly people and for the most part, enjoyed being there. This was a part-time job for me and a typical shift was four to six hours and very routine.
Pluspunten
I enjoyed working with public./selling shoes
Bedrijfscultuur
Lots of talented people with little direction.
Creative Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX10 oktober 2018
Hopefully the new CEO will bring clear direction. There are many talented people who are willing to give their all in making this company a success, but lack of clarity in direction and a lack of strong leadership has caused this once proud company to mire in mediocrity. Many in upper management are scared of making mistakes, so they take few chances and do not question direction, even when it seemingly contradicts the brand or is not customer focused.
My overall opinion on JCPenney
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lombard, IL10 oktober 2018
The job was a great job. But for some reason some of the managers were very rude. Their were many times were people were not treated as they should be. To me when working at a job everyone should be treated fairly.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Nice place to work at
Sale Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE10 oktober 2018
it was nice work place,I had a nice time working withJCpenny managment . everyone nice they take for their empoyles JCPenney's has a very good work environment, They are very understanding of heatlh issues, and know that an employee can't give their all if they themselves are unwell.
short break
Bedrijfscultuur
not an easy place to work
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Horseheads, NY10 oktober 2018
There was a lot of favoritism in the store i worked at. I you were 30 or older you mine as well hang it up because they only offer full time positions to the teenagers so they can groom them. I worked hard to get where i was and was doing the job of 5 people and hardly ever got any appreciation for it. But i did learn alot from working there.
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed my overall experience working there.
Associate Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  Friendswood, TX10 oktober 2018
It was a good work environment. My coworkers were nice and helpful people and we worked together as a team. We had a good flow of client traffic that would come to see us for our services.
management,pay
JCPenney (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA10 oktober 2018
it was a good environment just the hrs were not there and well under paid.I loved my co workers and the supervisor was wonderful but i could not make a living off of what i was getting paid.
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR10 oktober 2018
Licensed IPA Guide with the Arkansas Health Insurance Department, assisting citizen’s with enrollment in health insurance with the Affordable Care Act.
Answering the phone and directing the callers to their requested person.
Peer specialist, assisting citizens with special care (HIPPA).
Survey development in computer data base, research into group dynamics with the goal of improving productivity in a group setting.
Horrid company.
APPLIANCE SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX9 oktober 2018
This company is going down the drain do not work here. the management was terrible their HR department does not give a care about employees, and there is little to no chance for advancement or pay raise.
Pluspunten
there is no pros to working for this company
Minpunten
everything you can think of.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Unorganized mess
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Mentor, OH9 oktober 2018
Wouldn't recommend working here at all. The company is quite a mess and management at multiple stores I have been to are incompetent and do not follow policy any time a customer makes a fuss.
Demanding Job
JCPenney Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kentwood, MI9 oktober 2018
The Job can be very stressful with the demand of employees asking customers to apply for a credit card. The customers are also very impatient and the slow computer systems that require approval for small tasks add to the tense work environment. People are constantly quitting.
productive
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC9 oktober 2018
On a average day work was good . This was a seasonally job. The work was easy and enjoyed serving my customers. The hours was flexible and management was fair.
lunch
short breaks
Great entry level opportunity
Home Specialty Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, CO9 oktober 2018
JC Penney has provided part time work for me while I was going through life events beyond my control. Entry level associates receive good training for retail operations and customer service practices.
Pluspunten
Great job. Discounts. Flexible hours.
Minpunten
minimal pay. Earning opportunities limited.
Stressful and unfair
JCPenney Warehouse (voormalige medewerker) –  Salisbury, NC9 oktober 2018
They could be more conscious of their workers surroundings and better benefits for their employees. Acknowledge who is doing their job and who isn’t.
Jcpenny Review.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Beavercreek, OH9 oktober 2018
Jcpenney is a very nice store to work at but it's to slow of a paces for me.I have recently located and live to far away.I like to stay busy and this isn't job to do that.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Flexible Hours, Difficult work environment
PRICING & SIGNING SPECIALIST (huidige medewerker) –  Nashua, NH9 oktober 2018
Typical Retail, the hours and people I work with are great, the work is tedious.

I enjoy doing the pricing and signing as it gives me a chance to use my brain.
Fast pace environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA9 oktober 2018
This job requires standing on your feet for long periods of time. You have the opportunity to develop customer service skills. Little room for advancement. Part time hours so no company benefits. It is a good starter job or job to earn extra cash for special events. Company offers employee discounts.
Employee discounts on merchandise
Long hours on your feet
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag