Reviews voor Cashier/Sales bij JCPenney

510 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.415 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great Place to work.
Sales Associate and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Kenosha, WI20 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. The hours suited by schedule. I enjoyed working with the customers. The management team helped me when requested.
Great entertainment
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, LA17 oktober 2018
lower prices on the vending machine
better ways to occupy our time to relax
and a better kiosk system because the one that they have in place is a little to old
free lunches
10 min. breaks
hard working place
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Davenport, IA15 oktober 2018
I only attented for a few months but it was a pretty good job it just didn't work with my schedule while I was in High School but overall it was pretty cool.
longer lunch
bad with flexible hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Retail
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnsburg, IL8 oktober 2018
Multiple Positions to learn from

Opportunities for hours

Extra benefits available if great at sales

advancement within the store is available

Different areas to try
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
sales associate
Sales Associate and cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Valley Stream, NY8 oktober 2018
working for Jcpenney performed excellent customer service, a safe shopping environment for the customers, worked the cash register and worked along side my other team members.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good seasonal position
Sales Associate/Cashier - Seasonal (voormalige medewerker) –  Quincy, IL3 oktober 2018
I was employed in a temporary, part-time position at JC Penney, over Christmas. The work environment was very friendly, with co-workers helping each other foster a positive experience for the customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent place to work at.
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Novi, MI28 september 2018
Usually very laid back when not busy. When it was busy like around the holidays and such it got very stressful. Can be tiring too and very repetitive.
Again, not my favorite
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Leonardtown, MD27 september 2018
Customers and clientele can be absolutely unreasonable. The dress code keeps getting stricter under the new manager. The coworkers were all incredible, though.
slower work but peaceful
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellefontaine, OH24 september 2018
slow paced, not a fan of the manager. It was a smaller store but she always expected us to work - there was never enough to work on. I would want better pay
long lunch break
confusing policies
jcpenny
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Independence, MO20 september 2018
fast working,always something to do to stay active new things to learn. Always working in teams. extra money in CAPS if needed during the week or around holidays.
Great Place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ19 september 2018
The workplace is good there's a lot of good employees but like every job there's some that you should just stay away from. The job is flexible sometimes when it comes to time off and sometimes it's not which can be a pain when needing those days.
Pluspunten
free lunch every now and then
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Favoritism & Discounts
Sales Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Plymouth, IN18 september 2018
There are pros and cons about working at my JCP. The hourly associates got along with each other relatively well. There is some background conflict with LODs vs the newer hourly associates. Our store has a limited number of employees which really harms the ability to keep up with the store. There is a quite a bit of favoritism which and extreme pressure for credit applications, this leads to high amounts of stress. On the positive side, you do get a great discount and it is an easy job to get in order to gain experience you may need.
Discounts, Easy to Get, Friendly Cashiers
Favoritism, Stressful, Limited Hours, Limited Pay
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
A good job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Woodland, CA17 september 2018
I’ve been with JCP for almost a year. I’ve made some really good friends, and the management team is so considerate and neighborly. It’s a job that is pretty simple, but it takes practice to learn.

They are really strict with credit applications, and just know they will most likely cut your hours if you don’t get them frequently.

I have really good hours most of the time. March-May was when it was super slow and I didn’t get any hours.

And keep in mind you will have to deal with customers that will not always agree with how our policies are and how items are priced. Don’t take it personal.

Overall, it’s a good and stable job especially for high school/college students.
Pluspunten
Discounts, bonuses for credit apps
Minpunten
Not-so-friendly customers at times, no hours during spring
Bedrijfscultuur
Didn't like to work at JCPENNEY
Cashier Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Idaho Falls, ID15 september 2018
I did not like working in JCPenney. The work here is routine and boring. Can be sent to any department because there is a constant shortage of associates. There is no sense of permanence and confidence. Lack of growth prospects. Very poor training.
N/A
Fun and enjoyable
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashua, NH12 september 2018
sales associate I did a lot of customer service helping the customers find what they wanted . I also did visual for a time and it got a bit hetic a lot of lifting and caring of homegoods.
the friends i made
lots of projects
Bedrijfscultuur
Haven't worked there in years
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, MN8 september 2018
I enjoyed my time there. I was part time supplementing my income. The Managers were nice and friendly. They were not very understanding after the death of my father. I was 22 and needed a week to get myself together and they said I couldn't do that. I did anyway.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
fun work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE7 september 2018
I learned alot from jcpenneys. They taught me about team work. The best part was making new friends and having fun while doing the job right. It's a good place to work at.
breaks
short breaks
Not recommended
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX6 september 2018
Getting laid off for not being able to get people to sign up for credit cards. There is the too much drama. The managers do not communicate well with each other.
Fine Place to Work
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA30 augustus 2018
My typical day at work is usually boring. People don't come in the store unless it's a holiday or the weekend. Management is good. There is no culture whatsoever. Your coworkers can turn on you in an instant. You can do your job, but there will always be a rumor spread about you.
Great first job
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Medford, OR23 augustus 2018
JCP was my first job ever and they were very willing to work around my school schedule. The managers were the sweetest and the other associates were very kind and helpful.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag