Reviews voor Cashier/Sales bij JCPenney

543 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.994 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a very good experience working for jcpenny
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD14 januari 2019
It was a good experience working for jcpenny I’ve learned a lot working for them. The managers was very respectful and so was the associate they also have good benefits
We had lunch breaks
They gave us 15 min breaks
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester, MN12 januari 2019
Cashier for customers. help search online for online purchases. help customers get fitted in suits. recovery for miscellaneous clothes. put clothes back in proper Isles maintain cleanliness, and great customer service
Pluspunten
Good brakes and discounts on clothes
Mandatory holidays
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
productive fast pace work space
Sales Associate/Cashier (Seasonal) (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI12 januari 2019
a typical day a jcp was getting there early opening the register and ring for majority of the day.they were really strict about stay in the register area even though it was still our responsibility to clean our surrounding area. so we almost always stayed after to clean the store.
Fun workplace , Got along with everyone well
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Plantation, FL7 januari 2019
I loved working at JCPenney and I enjoyed working with everyone . I would love to work there again honestly. My only problem was that, whenever you called out whether it’s something important such as me being sick, it’s like they didn’t want me to call out.
3,0
Fun, quick moving
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denton, TX6 januari 2019
While at JCPenny i was heavily pushed to get people on credit for the store. the employees are very fun, but the manager is very pushy. the Hr worker is a very nice and kind lady who will help you get yourself up and running there.
lunch
credit
2,0
No thanks
Cashier and Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Anderson, SC29 december 2018
I was a seasonal associate I had no idea if they planned on keeping me, not only that but I worked as hard as I could being pregnant and new to the area. I was promised a chance at being a full time associate and none of the managers gave me any heads up as to wether I was going to be a full on hire, it would have been nice to have some type of heads up so I could be looking for a job in order to pay my bills . The employees were awesome and sweet but the management sucked now im out of a job and don't know if ill be able to find one in time
Discount
Poor managment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA26 december 2018
very busy helping customers, cashiering. workplace is fast pace, always on your feet. Very busy during the holidays.Working with the public,you gain patients to understand what customers need or wants
discounts
2,0
Only care about ICAPS!
Cashier and Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hagerstown, MD26 december 2018
Only care about ICAPS if a customer doesn't want one they expected you to keep offering discounts it aggregates the customers and probably won't come back. And training is horrible you are expected to figure it out on your own and when u ask for help they get aggravated like they don't have the time. They wonder why people quit in a week or two? Just because your new doesn't mean your not a person who may need a little help everyone has to learn one way or another and I'm sure the people who has been there awhile didn't know much eather when they started at jc penny have a little more patients when it comes to training!
Discount
Minpunten
Poor management not paid lunch, very poor traning!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great first job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL24 december 2018
I left because they gave very very little hours, and only payed me 9$, everyone there is nice but making friends was alittle difficult, it is very competitive when it comes to how many i caps you get ( applying people for the credit card) it is very hard to get, but they praise you well for it and with an extra 2$ for every credit card.
Very relaxed
Credit card
Good part-time position
Part-time Sales Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA21 december 2018
This is a very good part-time permanent position. Employees are notified of their work schedule two-weeks in advance and you can work with the other employees in your position to modify or switch schedules.
Pluspunten
Flexible work hours and days
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Good starter job.
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM18 december 2018
Jcpenneys was a great job that helped me gain basic work experience. Introduced me to interpersonal relationships with co-workers. Gained customer service knowledge.
Environment
low wage/ hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and nice work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Marshfield, WI17 december 2018
Some days would be busier than others but if it was slow you always could find something to do like putting more clothes out or scanning more clothes. Hardest part was dealing with upset customers but I can always handle those situations and work out a solution. I enjoyed to be able to constantly be able to do things and to gain more customer service skills.
Great place to work.
Sales associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Daytona Beach, FL16 december 2018
I loved working here. The coworkers were very helpful and they didn’t mind helping. I loved my Manager because he understood that I was in school and I need a little accommodation.
Productive fun workplace
Sales Associate/ Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 december 2018
JCPenney is the right place for you if your looking for a positive and supportive work environment. Great supervisors and co-workers. Benn with the company for a few months and I have the feeling of not wanting to leave. Build a lot o friendships there and meet a lot of ambitious people who play an active role in my life right now.
Pluspunten
Good supervisor, Great for both introverts and extroverts
few Inconvenient customers
An ok first job
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Hope, WV10 december 2018
This was my first job and it was ok. It wasn't a hard job but the pay was very low and I didn't get very many hours. Management wasn't the greatest but wasn't terrible either.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible company to work for!
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Goldsboro, NC10 december 2018
Since I have worked at JcPenneys I have had more issues then anything else. Management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees and to employees' family members. They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Minpunten
Poor management, rude managers, inconsistent work times
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Okay
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  El Cajon, CA8 december 2018
Great management with corporate issues that need technological funding and training for new hires with no job history or skills in retail or customer service.
Constant website shut downs
Great workers.awesome management. Great environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dublin, OH5 december 2018
Great place to work at. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Jcpenney is truly one of the best places to work at. Had a lot of help entering work there and everyone is always greeting you. One of the 1st things they tell you is always greet someone no matter what. It can always make someone's day much better.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stroudsburg, PA4 december 2018
On a typical day at work I clean the dressing rooms and put away the clothes. I greet customers and ring sales on register. At times the lines get very long. Management will step in to help. I have to constantly straighten the floor if not busy ringing sales. I process new credit card applications.
discount
short breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tiffin, OH28 november 2018
JcPenney's was a good job for me while attending school and trying to make money at the same time. They worked around my schedule and made it a fun place to work.
Flexible
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag