Reviews voor Cashier bij JCPenney

514 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 17.578 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Not worth the application
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Goodyear, AZ14 juli 2018
A typical work day is stressful, fast paced, and full of complaints. Managers were most often only worried about completing their credit card goal and not necessarily what the employee needed, they almost always prioritized the customer. The hardest part about this job would have to be that there was never a respect for availability, meaning one would almost always be scheduled at the non preferred times and dates that were given and having to deal with verbal abuse by unhappy customers.
$2 commission for every credit card, 25% discount
Minpunten
Managers only care for the customers and not the environment for the employee.
Also fun place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Coral Springs, FL6 juli 2018
This was a fun place of wor. However very busy especially during holiday time. There may be some days where it would be slow and have nothing to do. The workers and awesome and friendly as well as the customers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and fast place to wrok
RECOVERY AND CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA5 juli 2018
As a part-time seasonal position. It will only work for students and people that want to make pocket change. Time does fly when you are on shift and that I would say is a good thing. Overall the management is good they are willing listen to your concerns.
Pluspunten
Fast pace, fun and not much of stress.
not many hours.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
it was a nice place to work
cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA2 juli 2018
i had the most fun working in retail being i am a girl and love clothes i enjoyed helping people find something to wear and them being satisfied with the help they received
It was okay
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Westland, MI27 juni 2018
It was fun. Not enough money. It was okay for the time being. It was a fun environment. Irate customers can ruin it for workers. I would work there again, but only in management.
Fun
Not enough money
Super flexible
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Brighton, MI19 juni 2018
super nice quiet environment super flexible with hours and are very understanding when it comes to sick days or calls off you get paid alot for retail
good job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX19 juni 2018
I had emergency had to leave out of town spoke to the manager 3 days about it before leaving she said she will take me off the schedule the day I had to leave turns out they didn't I was not thought all the things I was suppose to learn.
Unorganized
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Quick faced environment with friendly people.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ16 juni 2018
A normal day would be going to the cash register and checking people out. We would be assigned go backs and at the end of the day we would count the register.
Nice coworkers.
Not very many hours.
Fun workplace
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK9 juni 2018
Working at jcpenney was a great experience for me. ALL the managers were so nice and easy to talk to.
They made it fun to try to make as many friends as possible (trying to get customers to apply for a jcpenney credit card). They had drawings,prizes,giveaways, etc.
Jcpenney was the best place I have ever worked for.
its ok
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Gastonia, NC9 juni 2018
I was a cashier who did not appreciate the added tasks on a daily basis because they could not keep their employees. They run skeleton crews then complain when you did not have enough time for the millions of added task.
discount
not enough help
Wonderful
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA7 juni 2018
Manager made job easy and enjoyable. Was able to meet new people and I was able to meet my quota. This job taught me a lot about myself and other people.
Great First Job Experience
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheaton, MD1 juni 2018
Working at JCPenney Wheaton Mall was my first retail job. It was honestly an amazing experience and I recommend young people who are looking for experience to consider applying. It didn't even feel like work the majority of the time; I was surrounded by people my age (I was 18 at the time) and understanding adults who took the time to train and develop the skills within me. Words cannot describe how awesome my experience was. The environment is friendly and management has your back!
Workers, Management, Training
Salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
JC Penny
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingman, AZ31 mei 2018
Maintain the checkout lines to ensure all customers were taken care of. Handled customer complaints, stocked bags, take backs, returns, and over all store flow.
Friendly co - workers
Not enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Learning experience
Cashier / Catalog (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA28 mei 2018
Learned allot, won different challenges between coworkers. Enjoyable. Loved the customers. Working in different departments was a challenge. But the challenge is what I loved.
Good experience
Minpunten
Not enough hours, also the down sizing costed me my job.
Management is not professional
Seasonal Cashier in Fine Jewelry (voormalige medewerker) –  Valencia, CA22 mei 2018
JCpenny although is very relaxed the managers are not really there to help their employees. You are pretty much on your own and kind of have to figure how to do things on your own. All the job cares for is how many credit cards you sell for their company.
Fixed hours
Fixed hours, management
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a healthy environment to work in
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  1600 Miller Trunk Hwy Ste 4, Duluth, MN 5581120 mei 2018
When i used to work at JCPenney's my daily work that i had to do was handle clothes and ring up people. Every other week, my manager would always male me feel absolutely terrible and kept on accusing me of stealing non stop. It is not a good place to work and i do not recommend it.
25% employee discount
Minpunten
mean managers, terrible customers, rude co workers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Poor management
CASHIER (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX18 mei 2018
Stressful work environment. Management takes advantage of hard working employees. Discount is decent, but that is the only bonus. Human resources is a joke.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Managers and Employees utilize time of store hours.
Cashier - Woman's Department (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX18 mei 2018
Managers have made a big effort to work together as to best assets of each for company regarding job duties and timing, plus to utilize each employee as to store hours and duties to perform in the time frame they have to store time.
Pluspunten
holidays and special times really nice meals, and deserts provided.
no comment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Hours Cut
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA16 mei 2018
Its a ok place to work for a kid that doesn't worry about paying bills and a budget. Hours get cut without warning and managers dont seem to stick around long.
coffee
corporate ran, hours cut
Its a job
Seasonal Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, AR16 mei 2018
Not continuously busy, most of the time slow business. Aren't allowed many sick days, I had 3 and was penalized. There isn't much to do but stand there. If you try and find something to do like organize the clothes you risk making a customer wait because you have to leave the register.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag