Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij JCPenney

2.835 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.734 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Practical retail job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Des Moines, IA6 december 2018
I wouldn't want to do retail after working here. In my opinion. If you don't like long working weekends and low pay then look somewhere else if its possible.
Good Manager
Silly expectations
Competitive and Celebrated work environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pembroke Pines, FL6 december 2018
One would expect to greet smiling, friendly customers and staff members. Familiarizing with the merchandise to help identify the adequate outfit for the different client requests. Management is kind in assisting and delegating work in an efficient matter. The most challenging part may be dealing with a customer that you may have suspicions of. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the work environment is very festive and fun.
Bedrijfscultuur
a tipical day at jcpenney
Customer service and Retail (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ5 december 2018
at jcpenney you will find friendly people,great customer service and great experience shopping what you like, great deals,discounts, and quality.Management is great and very understanding,the hardest part of the job is dealing with bad customers trying to rob or get away with lies. the most enjoyable is making customers happy.
Pluspunten
good food, breaks are fair, nice coworkers and good rewards.
Minpunten
not always will you work full time, and no health insurance
Easy Job
CSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH5 december 2018
Fun and easy day ! customers weren't rude managers are very understanding. They work with you with your hours and time off. trading was very very quick and easy.
Sucked
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL30 november 2018
Working for Jcpenny's was terrible. My father got sick and had to have heart surgery. My salon manager acted like she did not care. They put in a transfer to another store without me knowing until that store manager was calling me. It was just super shady.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
JC Penny gives great opportunity
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Palm Desert, CA30 november 2018
They have staff that has been there a really long time and they alway trump the new employees I was told I would be kept after holidays and that didn’t happen !!
Pluspunten
Fast paced day goes by fast a lot of completion es between employees
Minpunten
Older staff are not very friendly with new employees
Retail
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Independence, MO28 november 2018
Sales/customer service job
You have to be personable, and nice!
The hours are flexible so it would be a good 1st job for someone, also a good job if you are a student, whether part time or full time.
Flexible hours
Pay
Productive/Great Learning Environment
Optech/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesterfield, MI25 november 2018
Enjoyed working with the staff. Loved that it was commission because i am a hard worker and that paid off. Was a great learning experience for someone interested in the medical field.
Fast Paced
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lavale, MD21 november 2018
Working at JC Penny was fast paced, and pretty busy. There was no real down time when out on the floor with the customers. Which made the day or evening go buy much faster.
It’s fun place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK18 november 2018
It’s really good opportunity to start new career. Pay very well with when start new career. Dealing with different peoples. Everyday you have to work with different departments.
Yes paid short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
It was okay for a first job and it can be fun depending on who you work with
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR18 november 2018
I didn’t hate it but i don’t miss it. It’s low pay and they really push on getting people to sign up for their card so it’d get annoying. They are very strict with breaks and lunches especially on holidays
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and professional work place.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Redding, CA13 november 2018
Working at JCPennys I ran the cash registers, I made displays for clothing. I did a lot of different tasks assigned to me. I was also promoted to the shoe department where I was able to earn commission. It was a great place to work.
First public job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOSCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Kinston, NC12 november 2018
JC penny has great clothes, as well as, awesome low prices. JC Penny's was great to their employees. As a high student at the time of employment they did not once fail to recognize my outstanding customer service!
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Alright for a first job
Sales/Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, VA12 november 2018
Coming out of high school this isn't a bad place for a first job. However the pay and the hours are consistent with most retail jobs and management would much rather replace worker than keep them.
Bedrijfscultuur
The place is not bad as a general sales company it has a lot to offer. However the way they operate does not allow for almost anyone to be full time.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA11 november 2018
This is a place that works out if you are a student and need a part time job and don’t have work experience. You will be payed minimum wage no benefits or vacations. In fact they will even not give you payed sick days. You will be scheduled 5hrs and have to take a 30 min break so basically you only get paid 4.30hrs which is a waste of 30 mins if you ask anybody. Management is the biggest issue. They are not very good at following what is set for them as a guide of availability. All in all I stayed there for a while mostly cause the discount is good !
Productive.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY10 november 2018
Friendly co-workers, flexible schedule and knowledgeable workers.
We all work well together and as a team to make sure store is cleaned up before we leave.
Flexible schedules.
Not enough breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Working at JCPenney was a great job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI9 november 2018
Using a workstation, received incoming calls regarding orders online that had some type of problem. Working with patience and listening to customer, worked on resolution in timely manner.
flexible working hours
sometimes late night
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved getting discounts and feeling important at my job!!
Customer Service/Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairmont, MN9 november 2018
I had great people to work with, I would hit my goals often, I wanted full time but nothing was ever open. I got pregnant and ended up not being able to be on my feet so I had to go to a office job again.
Bedrijfscultuur
my job is different than most
Sales Representative/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN8 november 2018
my job is not very hard just time consuming
The people i work with are very nice.
The customers are very nice too.
The management seems to listen to the associates attentively and tries to have an open door policy.
Good 1st Job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY6 november 2018
Good job to keep while in school. I had the job while going to school in the morning and I was able to get full time hours for working in the night. I also was able to move up in roles.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag