Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij JCPenney

2.796 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.366 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Lacking respect
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA15 oktober 2018
Leadership team gets blamed for upper management issues. GM and ASMs have zero respect for anyone under them. New corporate policies create massive customer service issues.
Kept busy
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX11 oktober 2018
The moment you arrive, you stay busy. Taking items back to appropriate departments, to fixing clothing racks. I learned that the retail side can be a bit stressful. I was a seasonal employee, so I spent several days switching between opening and closing. I enjoyed pricing and stocking. The hardest part was the language barrier. I really enjoyed meeting and helping so many different kinds of people.
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR10 oktober 2018
Licensed IPA Guide with the Arkansas Health Insurance Department, assisting citizen’s with enrollment in health insurance with the Affordable Care Act.
Answering the phone and directing the callers to their requested person.
Peer specialist, assisting citizens with special care (HIPPA).
Survey development in computer data base, research into group dynamics with the goal of improving productivity in a group setting.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Fun Workplace
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC8 oktober 2018
Count the register.Get everything straight. Start to stock what is out. Clean the area. When customers came in i was to greet them. And if needed i would be there to help with there shopping.
Pluspunten
Free lunches. every so often
Went down hill
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS7 oktober 2018
Company is getting very greedy!!! No raises but more work, taking away full time which will cause you to lose any benefits you had. Managers are very lazy!! You call for help numerous times were even customers are telling others theyve called but no one is responding.
Good First Place to Work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Bedford, IN6 oktober 2018
A typical day at JCP involved delivering satisfactory customer service, stocking merchandise, and maintaining a tidy store appearance.

JCP is a great first job to have because it gives one a chance to hone in on their soft skills. At JCP you get paid to talk to customers and help them to find what they want.

Through talking with your customers you are able to experience what it is like to build relations with others and even get experience with diffusing situations and problem solving on the fly.

At JCP they boasted their career advancement opportunities. In my experience there were several times where others were put into supervisor positions and I did not feel they were fit for the role. In my 3 years at JCP I have become well versed in the ways of the corporation but have never been approached or offered career advancement opportunities (possibly due to my part time position).

The hardest part about the job at JCP would be dealing with workers and customers you may not necessarily agree with but that comes with every workplace, and again this is something that you can work on when it comes to soft skills.

Perhaps the most enjoyable part of the job aside from helping customers to get the best deal they can get is the discount that JCP gives to their employees.

If you shop right as an employee you can really utilize your discount AND coupons to get the BEST bang for your buck!
Fun, GENEROUS Discount, Great First Job
Minpunten
Lower pay compared to other jobs, poor management
Active but difficult
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA4 oktober 2018
While working was an active experience, management pushes opening credit accounts to customers. While most of the customers I dealt with already had credit accounts, employees were still pressured to open as many accounts as possible. Only employees that opened many accounts continued on into longer positions.
Active
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Colonial Heights, VA4 oktober 2018
I loved working here! But there was no way to move up without having a degree or going to school. There was no way to become a full time associate because JC Penney, or at least the location I worked at, was getting rid of full time positions. You could of course end up working 40 hours a week, but it was all based on company needs or if someone called out.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
JCP was nice
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Matteson, IL4 oktober 2018
I enjoyed helping customers and other associates when the lines got long. It was a pretty good experience. I enjoyed getting sales first hand and discounts.
Nice discounts
High school drama
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Andalusia, AL4 oktober 2018
As much as I enjoyed working with the customers, Too much drama at this store. Gossip and rumors sbound. Could not deal with the climate so after almost 7 years of employment I resigned.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start out in but not to stay
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Ahwatukee, AZ4 oktober 2018
JCPenney is a good place to start for your first job. However, if you have retail experience already, look elsewhere. JCPenney only pays minimum wage and has very inconsistent hours. Not to mention, management is not on the same page. They have a huge lack of communication and expect you to do more work than you get paid.
Nice Coworkers
Minpunten
Poor Management, inconsistent hours, no pay raise
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Okay job
Customer Service Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Valley City, UT3 oktober 2018
management could of been better, store is not handled well, mess everywhere, not worth the pay, the responsibility expected of you is too high for such the low pay
Productive, fun environment
Customer Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Co-Op City, NY1 oktober 2018
Good place to work, good benefits, flexible hours, great staff in a comfortable working g environment. Management staff are very helpful and eager to promote awareness.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
not enough money no career oportunity no advancement
Customer Services Specialist| (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS1 oktober 2018
the management team was professional at all they choose team leads, supervisor, who they want to have that position they treat like kids and don't care about there employees the job was stressful and no one would help you if you need it
Pluspunten
u can get all the movertime you want if avaiable
Minpunten
but not enough money and bno career oportuinty
Busy
customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA29 september 2018
J C Penny was an awsome company to work for, but the staff that you relieve never cleaned up befire the next shift. And the womens dreesing rooms would just be a mess. But in all a great company.
Good discounts
Lots of work
Easy and fun
Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Dodge City, KS28 september 2018
Organizing clothes and stocking clothes is mandatory, have to pay attention and check out customers every day. Have to be at work very constantly, not very many sick days and finding replacements are mandatory.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was hard to get any training from management
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOICATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT26 september 2018
At the time when I started they Lacked employees so it was hard to get any coaching or training done with a manger or anyone for that matter. But I did like working for their company.
Pluspunten
Room for improvement
Minpunten
Very little training
Bedrijfscultuur
good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX26 september 2018
my day at JCPENNEY Customer Service Associate. Processed customer’s transactions. Submit credit cards application for customers. Help customers find what they want at jcpenny.com and submit their orders online
I enjoyed working at JCPenney the only problem that i faced was that I had to work night and weekend and my kids were little and i had no one to take care of them then so i had to quit
Poor management
Costumer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Caguas, PR24 september 2018
Sadly the store that I was working with had a really bad management problem. They even didnt give the chance to people inside the same store to go up. There were always silly reason why other from the outside had the oportunity and not the other way around. Sadly instead of penalizing the supervisors or leaders that were guilty of stuff that happend they prefered to move the leader or supervisor to another store.

Its sad that the culture affects so much is tead of following the vision and mission of JC Penney
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good first job, but not much room for advancement
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ22 september 2018
JCPenney's is a great first job, but it is not a job where there is much room to grow. Hours were flexible during the holidays, but slow and harder to get during the off season. Scheduling while having a second job was near impossible as they would schedule me during my unavailable times.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag