Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij JCPenney

2.412 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
retail
Customer Service/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  1441 tamiami trail port charlotte fl 3394811 december 2017
the store was clean except for the air vents which would spew dust on the clothing i mostly worked unloading trucks and getting merchandise to the floor as in most retail the employee is not considered in any way.
Bedrijfscultuur
engaging with and serving different people
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY9 december 2017
being a customer service representative entails on to listen and be attentive . I've learned patience while working with people of different personalities.
customer engagement
Minpunten
unprofessionalism by managers and supervisors
Great
M.A Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS7 december 2017
Good pay , you learn alot bout the job before you start , you learn things you never knew bout this job who started it , why , and penneys saving and how to approach women to make a sell
PAY
LONG DISTANCE TO WALK ON BREAK
It was a great job
"Customer Service Rep." (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL7 december 2017
I enjoy my job i work in different department of the store. I learn some new things. The only thing was the hardest dealing with the customers. Its was a easy job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun, easy going, great management
CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL6 december 2017
Management cares for your well being and always makes sure your are doing okay. They take your side and the culture of people is amazing. Everyone works well together.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the best place if you want good management
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa ks6 december 2017
Management vary childish if you tell them a mouth ahead about a doctors appointment or anything really they will get up set about it. The rules say that if you give them 2 weeks in advance it should be fine but they still get upset with you
Fast paced
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX4 december 2017
Its a good temporary job. It used to be a great workplace until everything changed with new management. Meaning, everything was completely changed around and as a part time employee you have no benefits.
Enjoyable staff
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN1 december 2017
i processed accounts payable and receivable. I provided quality customer service. The manangment was amazing. I made wonderful relationships there. And we worked together to reach goals for our department as well as a company as whole.
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN28 november 2017
Very competitive with contests for selling the most credit apps and jewelry care plans. You were competing against other team members. Made you strive to accomplish more since you were in a competitive environment
customers and learning experience
pay
productive fun
Sales Associate, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxford, AL 3620328 november 2017
very nice friendly environment. seasonal job but became full time. Easy fast pace all co workers get along very organized. employees were like family.
easy
pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management and low compensation for amount of work
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX28 november 2017
I worked here as my first job when I turned 16, and it was ok, but I feel the compensation should have been higher for the amount of work they required. I also feel the management was quite absent in things they should have taken care of. Based on my experience I would not recommend working here, but things may have changed, and my experience probably doesn't reflect the way all other JCPenny stores operate.
nice employees
Minpunten
low pay, long hours, bad management
Did not like it
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Oneonta, NY 1382028 november 2017
Did not like management. They think they can do whatever they want with you. No consideration for family life. Only remained at the job because there was nothing else available at the time.
I had a job
Minpunten
Variable hours. You never knew when to schedule appointments for your family
Bedrijfscultuur
Morning modivational speeches, management where nice and helpful, credit card sales included candy as a reward.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, AR26 november 2017
I enjoyed working there it was a good way to get experience dealing with unhappy customers. Very balanced, very fast paced at time and slower at others!
Free coffee, good management
Not enough hours
Bedrijfscultuur
This was my first job and a great starter job
Customer Service/Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL25 november 2017
This is a great job for a teenager and getting to know what the word responsibility really means. Handling money, seeing exactly the actions you do has equal or opposite reactions and teaches you exactly what customer service really means all with a smile on your face.
Great job as a teenager
Hard to advance
Nice
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, IN25 november 2017
Fun place go work at if you like retail. I enjoyed the fast pace unlike others. Very friendly co workers and really good management. I would work there again if possible.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work. Recognition given
customer service sales mens suits (huidige medewerker) –  Burnsville, MN22 november 2017
Good place to work. Incentives and job reconigition is given. Lots of interaction with customers and employees. My supervisor skills are being used. I get many cutomer service reviews that are excellent. Once a month employees are given variety of food in break rooms. Special days of year are recognized and celebrated. Awards are given to high performers.
SPECIAL TIMES MONTHLY FOOD SUPPLIED
SOMETIMES NOT ENOUGH WORKERS TO DO A GOOD JOB
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to work but low pay
Customer Service Specialist/ Jewelry Department (huidige medewerker) –  Concord, NC20 november 2017
A typical day is welcoming the customers into the store offering assistance, respecting their time, thanking them for their purchase and making sure to help them to get their penneys worth. I've learned how to appreciate each customer, plus working in the jewelry department how to understand each piece of jewelry and what might be a great match for the customer.The culture there is very different but the employees work together as a team and become like family. The hardest part is trying to meet your sales goals when customers would rather order on line than buy in the store. The most enjoyable part is having happy wonderful customers that become your friends.
low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Was a pretty stressful job.
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Peters, MO20 november 2017
Management was all over the place. When you needed help, no one was ever found. Corners were cut all the time, things were unorganized and associates were treated unfairly for the most part. Favorites were picked all the time.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Positive work environment
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Selma, CA16 november 2017
JC Penney is a good workplace for people with family or school obligations. It is a fun place to work. There is so much to learn about the apparel industry.
Pluspunten
Flexible schedule, good discount.
Minpunten
No full time employemnt for regular employees.
decent
Costumer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL16 november 2017
I like it its a cool safe place to work at and you get awesome discounts. and you get payed more for holidays so im really looking forward to that. Its a good job.

Algehele waardering