Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij JCPenney

2.728 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 17.825 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Discount
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA9 augustus 2018
I learn here customer service. Work place was very nice. You get to know you daily customer that would go shopping all the time. You would get discount.
discount, benfits
Bedrijfscultuur
Pay isn't great but it is a good starter job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  California9 augustus 2018
It wasn't a bad working environment. Some of the managers of different departments could either be really nice or really horrible to work with. If you want to try working there, it's not a bad starter job. Do be aware that when it is "Back to school" or "Black Friday",you will HAVE to work and you will be working extra late.
Pluspunten
Great starter job and most of the staff is friendly.
Minpunten
Pay isn't great, no room for advancement, and late nights of working can get very tiresome.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
custumer service and stocking
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR8 augustus 2018
if you don't mind helping people find the things they're looking for around the store and listen to their comments and complaints, and folding/hanging clothes this is the place for you!
Not what it once was
Product Specialist / Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Plano, TX8 augustus 2018
This company has changed for the worse over the past couple of years, and I really don't see them being in business much longer. Corp has recently made changes that will hurt the company, and they really don't seem to care.
employees
retail
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work. But too far a drive for me
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS8 augustus 2018
I love working from home but going into lenexa for meetings rhat where only lasting about 1hour wasn't worth the drive. And when the system failed. We had to get into the Call Center in about 45minutes which was ridiculous.. Home agent is for staying home not gping into tje center to finish your shift whenever the system wouldn't work.
Sometimes ftee lunches
Favortisum
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The environment was great but that was all
Customer service specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX8 augustus 2018
The environment was great, but management was not they abused power. They work you full time and over but don’t give you benidits they tell you that they don’t have full time positions, but they will work you like a dog. They have you share your register log in with the new hires in training and blame you if the register came up short.
Pluspunten
Good environment, quiet, good co workers
Minpunten
Bad management, no benifits, no sick time, no vacation time
Okay
Customer Care Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA7 augustus 2018
Typical day was spent on the phone scheduling customer appointments and assigning routes to installation technicians. Occasional troubleshooting for orders.
Subpar
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX5 augustus 2018
Stocker
Fitting Room clerk

Typically long hours.

Management was lacking in both HR and public face.

Workplace was slow and tedious.

I learned how to properly assist management in product selling.
A very welcoming environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI5 augustus 2018
Very open about helping people achieve their goals
Never been discriminated against by anyone from the JCPenney company
The company is very strict on time
Worst workplace in fown
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mokena, IL4 augustus 2018
When working with JCPenney, it was great in the beginning. When the time came to putting requests in for time off, or for availability change due to school and/or any kind of family matter, they were never approved. The manager in charge of working out the schedule was unfair. He had always made sure that the days needed off were the days employees received the most work hours. The store manager did not want to cooperate when it came to an issue with another employee.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was overall a good place to work the customer were good for the most part
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX3 augustus 2018
The customer were good for the most part but would become upset do to lack of workers so I had to answer all the phone calls as I cahiered. It was still good job because I received good hours between 25 to 35.
Pluspunten
Good hours, nice enviroment, good managment
N/a
Terrible Management
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS2 augustus 2018
Their turnover is high for a reason, it's the most un-professional employer I've ever had in my life. The training is terrible and doesn't prepare you for the phone. the supervisors will often either ignore you when you have questions or pass you onto someone else!!!!
15 percent discount at JCPenney stores
Minpunten
Training, schedules, benefits and management
Holiday Cashier in Women's Shoes, Capital Mall, Olympia, WA
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Olympia, WA2 augustus 2018
The Women's Shoe Department at JCP is VERY quick-paced and active. Being able to remain on your feet for the entire shift is MANDATORY. The floor management is excellent and can be relied upon to assist with any question or situation, which was greatly helpful during the Christmas shopping time period.
Pluspunten
Holiday break food assortments, sandwiches, holiday candy, ...
Minpunten
None that I can think of.
JC Penney
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, CA1 augustus 2018
good place to work, gave me a job until I was able to find something different, can become a career if you are interested in that. No matter what you would probably have to work weekends.
reliable job
work weekends
Bedrijfscultuur
Don’t chose this place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR1 augustus 2018
I thought it was a good place to work but honesty the management treated their people very poorly. Do something else other then this awful place. I will say however it was good at first but then went down hill.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work while in highschool but poor management
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA28 juli 2018
Management was very poor, not fair, and would not work with schedule. I worked there for 2 years and leRned a lot, which I really enjoyed. I just didnt recieve that many hours and the management was unorganized
Located in mall
Hours
Retail is for the birds
Customer Service/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Plano, TX27 juli 2018
I haven't worked retail since I was in high school and that was many years ago. Nothing has changed in regards to the associate still having to pick up after customers and some team members who work and those that don't.
Nice people
Retail customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Grass Valley, CA27 juli 2018
Dedicated employees working under unknown shifts, days and hours per week. Management a little lax in duties but never overbearing or looking over your shoulder. Most enjoyable part, working with customers with all different characteristics. Hardest part of my job was not knowing from week to week what my schedule was, what days I would be working or how many hours per shift I would be working.
Good part time job
Customer Service Specialist, Guest Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Akron, OH26 juli 2018
I worked here part time while going to college. It paid the bills. I really liked my particular store. The managers were all great and they gave me the opportunity to help them out as a manager myself. You can get really awesome discounts as an employee. As a part time worker, you don't get all the fun benefits, but you can still do a 401K and all the basic stuff, just not the PTO. Working holidays wasn't fun, but Christmas and Easter the store was closed. If you are the closing shift, do not expect to leave right when the store closes. We had to stay and clean/straighten the entire store. Some nights we were there until 1am cleaning. (that's only in extremely busy days when the store isn't staffed properly because of call offs or no shows. Usually we were there at least an hour after closing time) It can make for a long day on your feet. Probably one of the worst parts of the jobs, and cleaning out the fitting rooms that got trashed. Great networking opportunities, management was always willing to try and get me a better place in corporate. but I couldn't move there at the time. Competitive with credit card applications.
Pluspunten
discounts, management, deals, made friends
closing, hours, exhausting
Productive, fast paced, persistent
Customer Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Wauwatosa, WI26 juli 2018
Working with different computerized systems is very interesting simply because you can do adjustments, place orders & open up multiple screens to see customer's financial information & assist them with anything that if they can't do we can assist.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag