Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij JCPenney

2.776 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 19.234 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
I liked this job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, CA19 februari 2019
This was one of my first jobs and it used to be cool when I went back it was different so I stayed out of managements way but over all it was cool !!!
Nice people
Minpunten
Not too much thought goes in to the work
2,0
Unorganized and labor work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL18 februari 2019
This JCPenney I work at in Florida Mall was the worse. They don't pay you enough for your hard work. Your feet aches after each day of the amount of work is required from you an the LODs is so rude. Well majority are. And they are so unorganized. One will tell you in thing. The next will expect something else and you are left to do three different taskes a day that you will not get finished doing anyway.
Good benfits and discount
On feet long hours.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alexandria, LA13 februari 2019
The staff were great, and it was easy to catch on to the job. The hours were great, and staring pay was nice. As long as you work, you will get the hours you want.
1,0
Rude Female Manager
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Dickson City, PA12 februari 2019
I won't recommend anyone working there highly stressful and the pay very low for what the expectation are.
For the exception of Male Store Manager who is a gentleman in all the extension of the word.

His other female Co-Manager is really no a nice person if you need to ask her a question work related she will slam the door on your face. She truly made an impression on me giving hugs to my coworkers them minutes later complaining about them been lazy and careless.

Just unbelievable the two faces of her. If you want an advice once she quit or get moved to another store then apply for this job if retail if what you like doing for a career.
Unpaud 30 minute brake
15 minutes paid brake if you are lucky
Bedrijfscultuur
Really good environment, room for advancement
Sales Associate/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Frisco, TX12 februari 2019
Really good environment, room for advancement, Management just depends on the store, Work hard you get noticed make sure if you want to advance and get promoted talk to the management and store manager, Great place for College students school and work balance
Pluspunten
Special days free pizza and special food, Associate Discount is crazy with all the coupons
no 1 hour lunch only 30 min but you can ask if you had an emergency
Bedrijfscultuur
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM11 februari 2019
Increased customer satisfaction ratings by providing quality service in a timely manner; including processing telephone orders and answering questions regarding merchandise, shipping and inventory. Researched and responded to customer requests for information.
Increase sales by suggesting additional merchandise, special offers and promotions when appropriate.
Provided assistance and information regarding Rewards Program. Placed orders for internet customers and guided customers through JCP website. Edited orders requiring additional information. Provided follow up services for customers concerning status of merchandise ordered.
Ensure information management system was up to date to decrease future call times by verifying, entering and changing customer information into corporate database.
Fun enviorment
Customer Service/ Recruiting (voormalige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS11 februari 2019
JCPenney is a fun place to work, family like environment. With multiple advancement opportunities . If you are looking for a environment where you can grow and create lasting relationships then JCPEnney is the place to be.
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice company to work for
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, OH8 februari 2019
I enjoyed my work here and the customer service was great. They were very understanding of my family situation and allowed me to have flexible hours. Hated to leave but was offered better hours and pay elsewhere.
Productive Work Enviroment, good starter job
Costumer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Elyria, OH6 februari 2019
Great job for anyone getting into the workforce or wanting to advance. Learned many valuable person skills and how to complete team weekly/monthly goals.
3,0
Good Workplace for Highschool/ University student
Customer Service & Sales (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX5 februari 2019
Good retail work space for younger adults. However not a "forever" place of employment. Very understanding when it comes to working shifts and hours needed.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist/Leader on Duty (voormalige medewerker) –  Twin Falls, ID5 februari 2019
I liked working there. Most of the customers were nice. The management is good, co workers were good. The hours were not great, which is why I had to leave, as well as the pay.
Discount was GREAT!
Not enough hours
Flexible hours and discount
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, IN4 februari 2019
When I worked there I had good benifits flexibile hours. Everyone was kind and helpful. I was properly trained. There was profit sharing and stock options to invest in.
Pluspunten
Fun at times working with nice people and new merchandise.
Work on weekends
Bedrijfscultuur
Great for part time work
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Wenatchee, WA4 februari 2019
Good place to earn if you need a little extra money. They listen to any concerns and are willing to work with varied circumstances. Fun to see new items that arrive weekly.
fun environment
Minpunten
raises don't keep up with cost of living
JC Penney
Customer Service Representative I (voormalige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA3 februari 2019
Great place to work but only temporary so there was no possibility of advancement or financial security which I need. Otherwise it was a very good work experience for me.
Great company
Temporary Work
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and relaxed work environment.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lansing, MI3 februari 2019
Time spent working was very well managed. Schedules are flexible to accommodate your needs. Cheerful, yet relaxed work environment, but steadfast. Security minded.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work great hours, understanding mgmt, great employee discounts
Online Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Hills, CA1 februari 2019
Great Pt job with flexible schedule. they offer great employee discounts. Very busy especially in the online department. Occasionally, you would cover multiple areas depending on store need.
Discounts
no benefits
Sometimes fast pace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS31 januari 2019
Overall, the work is fun, but stressful. I must communicate with customers about their orders or reward obtained while shopping through JC Penney website or through a JC Penney store.
benefits and 401k
fixed schedule including weekends
Productive and Active Workplace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Bellingham, WA28 januari 2019
My typical day at work consists of filling orders, stocking merchandise, and general store cleanup. I learned how to use point of sale systems as well as order packaging, delivery, and returns.The management is nice but does not have time for slacking around.
Fast paced
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
youll be doing every job except the one your were hired for
Customer service rep (huidige medewerker) –  Wheaton, MD28 januari 2019
youll constantly do jobs that are not in my job description and you wont get paid more for going the extra mile.Its almost impossible to move up and the schedule is constantly changing.I will head to work and they will tell me that my schedule has been changed and ill have to go home or wait hours to start work which is very inconvenient.None of the management is on the same page for anything and they dont communicate anything.The management doesnt value your time.The hours arent consistent and job security is always a problem.
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s not a terrible first job
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Hannibal, MO26 januari 2019
This was my first job and it wasn’t a terrible start. It’s not too hard of work and works good for a high school students schedule. It is pretty slow paced and in my opinion the shifts often drag by. Pay isn’t great but if you are in high school, and/or don’t have expenses it might work for you.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag