Reviews voor Hair Stylist bij JCPenney

251 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 17.270 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Salon Family
Hair Stylist (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA16 juni 2018
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
Great environment
Hair Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  Battle Creek, MI15 mei 2018
a typical day at work was wonderful everyone was so welcoming and warm, our team was like a family, everyone helped everyone so no one failed.
I learned new things everyday weather it was through a class or my fellow co-workers.
Management was awesome she was always there to help or to walk you through things and to show new techniques.
The salon was always clean and sanatized, we all cleaned up after ourselves and others, the clients were very nice and were also like family.
The hardest part of the job was the counsltation getting to know your client and their needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job was to feel that feeling that your client was happy and excited.
Pluspunten
Discounted items, lunch breaks, classes to further our education
Benifits
Needs improvement
Hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Steubenville, OH15 mei 2018
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Discount, love my coworkers
Benefits, pay, management
Salon
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN12 mei 2018
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Hairstylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greeley, CO8 mei 2018
Decent place to work. Pay and schedule flexibility could be better along with not having to wear black and white clothing while working in the salon. Overall not bad.
Pluspunten
The managers stood behind their employees if there were issues with customers.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Cut throat and catty.
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Marysville, WA16 april 2018
I was totally miserable working here. Employees were very passive aggressive and rude. Manager is a child and doesnt know how to talk to employees. Absolutely dreaded coming to work.
Discounts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Cosmetology
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX16 april 2018
Work Place face paced environment when business is flowing. A lot of on the job training to keep up with trend. Management was good and flexible. Learned to pass my self in the work place.
Hairstylist (huidige medewerker) –  shaping, CN13 april 2018
it was a good job, gave me a lot of experience in the work field. It was the first serious job i've ever had and i would'nt change the experience for anything.
Hair Life
Designer Hair Stylist (huidige medewerker) –  Pearland, TX6 april 2018
all things hair, cash handling, customer service. I love what I do. Everyday is different. I get to meet and talk to new people everyday. I want to do more
Wonderful hair salon!
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Peru, IL1 april 2018
One of the few salons that offered benefits. Offered incentives as well for productivity. Worked here until my second child was born, then took a job closer to home
Productive and fun workplace
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC28 maart 2018
I liked working at J C penny because I loved doing new peoples hair and meeting their new personalities. I would recommend the hair salon at j c Penny to anyone looking for a fresh start.
good place to work
Hairstylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Moreno Valley, CA16 maart 2018
I worked as a hairstylist in the salon for almost 2 years. then I came back after being let go as seasonal help during holidays for 2 years. It was a good place to work.
free lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
good work environment
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Menomonee Falls, WI13 maart 2018
Provide your own tools. minimum wage or commission. biweekly pay.
six months after start date to start making commission or you will get written up and fired after 3 write ups. you must promote yourself.
Pluspunten
good work environment and education and discount
Minpunten
low pay. not a lot of clients unless your established
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
jcp salon
Hair Designer (huidige medewerker) –  Altoona, PA5 maart 2018
I have been with the company for 5 years. I work with a great group of girls. the rest of the store is tolerable. the management is terrible. the best part of the store is the salon and they get no love!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good salon to grow your business
Hair Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, MI27 februari 2018
This salon is a good starter salon for a new stylist trying to build their clientele. JCP is a company that is closing stores however and the salon doesn't seem to be as high of importance as the retail side.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Very Stressful
hair stylist (huidige medewerker) –  Sanford, NC15 februari 2018
I've only been there a few months and i've had multiple store managers. Every day a policy is changed. And its annoying. I hate working there. There are no advancements in the salon
Typical Hair Stylist
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Martinsburg, WV9 februari 2018
The hair salon was well paced, great management and co-workers. Never a dull moment, every day was a great day while working here. I left with some great friends
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed working with all the store associates and customers
Associate Hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Alma, MI7 februari 2018
I enjoyed working with everyone and I really enjoyed putting outfits together for the customers. The thing I didn't like is sometimes the customers were in a bad mood and took it out on you.
Too slow
Hairstylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Beverton31 januari 2018
As hair salons go,... this location was very quiet. thee were some veterans there but kostly new employees without the job knowledge required to excell..
Hairstylist
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple, TX30 januari 2018
managment was not properly handled, pay was low, workers were rude, all they cared about was money and did not care about the costumers, it was hard working with people that did not care about there costumers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag