Reviews voor Hair Stylist bij JCPenney

264 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.750 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Nice salon
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Novi, MI3 december 2018
Everyone is family. Pay is good. Take appoints, kid friendly. Great location.Great benefits,payed time off. Great health care.Lots of vacation time. Hours of operations is fair.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great Job
Hair Stylist/Cosmetologist (huidige medewerker) –  Wellington, FL2 december 2018
Love it....................................................................A stylist with a savvy and trendy personality that projects happiness in the form of hair services to Clients/Customers.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Hair Stylist
Hairdresser (voormalige medewerker) –  Parma, OH18 november 2018
Working for JC Penney Styling Salon was a rewarding experience with continual training and customer interaction. Meeting new customers and addressing their needs was both satisfying and rewarding. The company was great to work for and had great benefits.
Pluspunten
Great pay and nice benefits
work hours were 32 per week and I would have loved more
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
jc penney
Sales Associate, hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashua, NH10 november 2018
while at JC Penney i worked for the portrait studio . I also worked in the salon as a hair stylist after finishing Cosmotology School. I enjoyed working with the customers and clients.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It had a laid back environment.
Hairstylist/Colorist (voormalige medewerker) –  Killeen, TX15 oktober 2018
A typical day at JCPenny was for the most part slow. I felt that in order for me to financially make ends meet I had to leave. The incoming business was not very good. They over staffed the floor, which for a stylist it is hard to build a clientele when there isnt enough incoming business to support the staff.
Pluspunten
job advancement, benefits, security.
Minpunten
not enough incoming business to support the stylist.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
slow pased
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Liberty, MO9 oktober 2018
slow passed, lack of management and no advancement outside of salon. Good product and skills training programs though great to learn new techniques and products
Bedrijfscultuur
very productive company, i relocated to NY, otherwise i would of stayed there to work.
Master Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Aventura, FL1 oktober 2018
I worked at the jcpenney in Aventura florida as a hairstylist. I loved my job. I relocated to ny.

I am a people person, I love interacting with people. I have been a hairstylist for 25 years and this has been one of my best jobs.
benefits and discounts
pay should increase
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A competitive job filled with great and hardworking co workers.
Hair Stylist (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX14 augustus 2018
I would recommend somebody with no experience come to JCPenny . JCP gives the basic knowledge and tools you need to succeed in life . They work great with your schooling schedule and also give paid training .
Great hours
Minpunten
Must be full time to get benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
not a good palce to work
Hairstylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Danville, VA28 juli 2018
I would no go back to this employer, due to the work load and the schedule you do not make a lot of money and the benefits are note worth it unless you have been there 10 or more years.
very productive salon
Hair Stylist and Colorist (voormalige medewerker) –  Redlands, CA25 juli 2018
I loved working at Jcpenney in Redlands. My manager was the best manager I have ever encountered. Everything I know about good customer service, I learned there. We all worked as a team. Like any job, not everything was perfect, but we worked very hard for our customers to have a great experience at the salon. What I loved about my job was, making my client feel beautiful with my love and skill of hair.
great associates
not enough clients
Bedrijfscultuur
JC Penny is an excellent company has provided great status and stability.
Cosmetology-Hairstylist (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX20 juli 2018
I have been with this company for several years. It has excellent customer service and provide benefits to suit employees needs. This is a company who has many growth through out the company. This company is establish through out the US and employ many employees with benefits. I appreciate this company because of the growth. Employee and employment enhancement through a variety of educational programs. Customer service is a major priority. Customer Service is number on the chart. This company believe in giving their customer quality service from day to day. I feel very privileged to work for this company. My experience has grown in cosmetology service. I am ready to teach others to become excellent students in the beauty world and becoming excellent customer service enhancing and motivating others. This company has been one of my biggest motivator in the work field, this company is recommendable.
Excellent customer service.
Minpunten
lLimited to certain jobs skills
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
productivity
Hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL16 juli 2018
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 2Rapporteren
Good coworkers
Hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX10 juli 2018
Every one that worked there was extremely friendly and willing to help any one out regardless of how busy they may have been. It was nice being able to go to work and see the other employees smiling everyday.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Salon Family
Hair Stylist (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA16 juni 2018
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Great environment
Hair Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  Battle Creek, MI15 mei 2018
a typical day at work was wonderful everyone was so welcoming and warm, our team was like a family, everyone helped everyone so no one failed.
I learned new things everyday weather it was through a class or my fellow co-workers.
Management was awesome she was always there to help or to walk you through things and to show new techniques.
The salon was always clean and sanatized, we all cleaned up after ourselves and others, the clients were very nice and were also like family.
The hardest part of the job was the counsltation getting to know your client and their needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job was to feel that feeling that your client was happy and excited.
Pluspunten
Discounted items, lunch breaks, classes to further our education
Benifits
Needs improvement
Hair stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Steubenville, OH15 mei 2018
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Discount, love my coworkers
Benefits, pay, management
Salon
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN12 mei 2018
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Hairstylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greeley, CO8 mei 2018
Decent place to work. Pay and schedule flexibility could be better along with not having to wear black and white clothing while working in the salon. Overall not bad.
Pluspunten
The managers stood behind their employees if there were issues with customers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
1,0
Cut throat and catty.
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Marysville, WA16 april 2018
I was totally miserable working here. Employees were very passive aggressive and rude. Manager is a child and doesnt know how to talk to employees. Absolutely dreaded coming to work.
Discounts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Cosmetology
Hair Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX16 april 2018
Work Place face paced environment when business is flowing. A lot of on the job training to keep up with trend. Management was good and flexible. Learned to pass my self in the work place.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag