Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij JCPenney

428 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 15.884 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive and challenging.
Retail associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA 9210818 februari 2018
Fast passe and busy environment. Retail is very demanding. Holiday sales are usually very demanding and busy. Stressful at times.Recovery teams don't usually take enough breaks.
Employee discounts
Short breaks
low pay
Retail and Sales Associate, Sales Staff (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 februari 2018
no the best experience.... really low pay, bad hours i never got the chance to work full time, when they had job fairs and we got new people a lot of them got full time and better pay it wasn't the best job that i had but i got experience with customer service and a lot of the departments that i worked for
Pluspunten
sometimes i was able to work a bit more than part time, but no often
Minpunten
no full time, preferences w people, bad pay
good place
STORE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawrence Township, NJ 0864813 februari 2018
good place just wanted a higher rate of pay andi definitly would have considered staying it was a good environment for what its worth geat people and great customer service experience.
Bedrijfscultuur
working inside the mall was fun
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE- HELP CUSTOMERS FIND ITEMS (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA29 januari 2018
- working inside the mall was fun
- you got good discounts
-being a stocker was relaxing
-the manager works with you
- flexible work hours
- good work environment
discounts
rude customers
Could be better
Retail Salesperson (voormalige medewerker) –  Waterbury, CT29 januari 2018
Overall not too bad, just a regular retail job. I always thought retail workers were overpaid so obviously I think JCP should pay more. No paid time off either, but I worked part-time so I wasn't expecting any.
Positive energy, easy
Minpunten
Short breaks, some annoying managers
Bedrijfscultuur
Used to be fun and lots of great managers
Sales Associate - Retail (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO27 januari 2018
New managers turned it into a stressful work environment. Way to much focus to get icaps (JCP credit card) and unbelievable chaos with departments changing and moving around too much. Work hours and shifts are a constant roller coaster. One week, everyone's hours get cut, then later the same week, they call a bunch of people in to add hours. Crazy!
Good discounts
Chaos
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, excellent management, and friendly work environment
Retail Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK25 januari 2018
A typical day at work consisted of folding clothes, helping customers with merchandise and bringing said merchandise out to their car for them, checking available merchandise at other stores, helping on registers, and selling merchandise. JCPenney's helps their employees become more sociable as a person, and taught me the benefits of working as a team. The management was excellent, very friendly and professional. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was seeing the customers happy with their purchase, especially when I was the one helping them.
Pluspunten
The staff is very supportive in a learning environment
Minpunten
Hired on part-time and doesn't have more hours availiable
Great job
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawrenceville, NJ24 januari 2018
J.C. Penney was a great working place. Very professional. Very clean place to work. I recommend anyone to work here. Great management. Very fast pace job. Great hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice people to work with
Retail Sales Associate and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX24 januari 2018
Retail Sales can be stressful and demanding. Skill and patience helps. Being knowledgeable of your department and product is a plus.
Ok to work in retail, very tiresome at times.
Pluspunten
Skill, able to relate to people, know your product.
Minpunten
30 minutes break, benefits, special events in store for employees and custpmers.
Loved it
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA23 januari 2018
The only thing that I did not like was that they could not offer me a set schedule. The pay was okay but I enjoyed my time there. The management and the staff were very friendly.
Bedrijfscultuur
good place for teens to work
Door to Floor/ Pricing & Signing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE22 januari 2018
good place to work if you are a teen or are going to school. hours are flexible, and people were fun to work with. starting pay not great, raises were on a % scale and not great.
just no
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wareham, MA18 januari 2018
It was my first real job, but it would never be my last.
I knew I would only be working there temporarily, as it was just my first job. I had to quit before I got another job because it was so horrible working there.
Customers consistently steal. Many employees don't complete tasks that are assigned. Managers are disrespectful.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun and easy
Cashier/Floor Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO18 januari 2018
There's a lot to get done, but everyone is supportive. It is competitive with monthly goals of online orders and credit card applications, but it's not that hard to reach. Most managers are wonderful, however, some are terrible, but that's how life works. They will all work with you is you're sick or need a break from a customer yelling at you.
25% discount, supportive
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for a temporary job
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Goodlettsville, TN17 januari 2018
Looking for a career in fashion or retail? This could be the job for you. Wasn’t for me, but the managers would work with around my schedule while I also had another job at the time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Jcpenny was something great to start off with
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  North Chesterfield, VA17 januari 2018
Don’t get me wrong, i had a blast working here. It was my first job ever, though that was simply because of the people i worked with. If it wasn’t for then i would’ve been miserable. I was probably one of the most overworked employees at this location due to the fact i was a constant help to the store, but was never recognized for it.
The people & the holidays
Minpunten
The cleaning, the re-stocking by yourself, lack of help, lack of recognition
Quick pace
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA16 januari 2018
The environment is quick pace but that is expected in any retail job. My recent supervisor was very kind and understanding. Most of my co workers were nice and friendly.
20% discount, a couple paid sick days
Limited hours
great customer service
Retail associate, light janitorial (voormalige medewerker) –  Alma, MI13 januari 2018
Paid training, full time available for management. Great position for someone looking for a partime job, loves working with the public and has great customer service skills.
fast paced and fun
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI11 januari 2018
It's been a wonderful place to work for over 2 years now. The Management is amazing to work with, they really listen. The employees are more like family.
Great people, flexible schedule
poor annual raises by Corporate
Retail Enviroment
Sales Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Whittier, CA10 januari 2018
Lack of hours throughout the employees. Consistently folding clothes and managing sales floor presentation.Credit application quota for all employees.
good place to work
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, TN9 januari 2018
very good place to work. not the best but for seasonal or just temporary work it is good money. Not enough hours to be able to live off of. I was working here while attending classes at East Tennessee State and was told that after a 3 month period they would consider full time employment. however after the first month they told me and around 6 others that we were only going to be working till the first of the year and that we were just seasonal employees. They told us this on the last few days that we had worked. not nearly enough time to be able to find another job.
discounts