Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij JCPenney

395 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Fast paced slow advancement
Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA10 december 2017
The job can be very stressful. You are expected to complete multiple tasks that do not account for preparation or assisting customers. During slower times it is easier but during rushes you are still expected to do all of the assigned tasks plus whatever was left behind.
Flexibility with schedules
Minpunten
High expectancies with little leeway
It was very fast pace
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Spanish Fort, AL5 december 2017
My job was very fast packs and it was something i could get used to the cashier part i hated to do the ladies dressing rooms they were always a wreck but other than that the manager and team memeber were great
Got free lunch a whole week during Black Friday
15 min and 30 min lunch
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Review
Retail associate (huidige medewerker) –  McAllen, TX1 december 2017
JCP has been a great learning experience overall, I enjoyed working there even though it was a temporary position. I have quickly learned the ropes in the retail environment.
Discounts
Minpunten
You have to send yourself on break or they will forget to send you
i loved this place
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Searcy, AR30 november 2017
I Absolutely loved working for jcpenney's! yes it was seasonal during the holidays but it was never overwhelming. the staff was a great team to work with.
Fast paced.
Retail Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Buford, GA30 november 2017
Shifts went smoothly. Days were rarely slow. The sales floor was usually full of customers seeking assistance for on floor and catalog sale items. Each department sales group worked in unison to provide excellent customer service.
Recovery
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC28 november 2017
Working at JcPenney allowed me to meet new people with my customer service skills. I also had flexibility to move around the store to learn different departments.
Customer Service
Managment
Slow, poor management
Floor Associate/Cashiering (voormalige medewerker) –  Maryville, MO21 november 2017
This would have been a great job, but management was terrible. I volunteered to work Thanksgiving and Black Friday, in exchange to have that Saturday and Sunday off to be with my family. My boss scheduled me for the whole week and most days I stayed 3-4 hours late. Scheduling was always a nightmare. Management never listened to my school hours.
Pluspunten
Fellow employees were fun to be with. Easy job.
Minpunten
Management made it difficult to like the job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to earn extra cash
Retail Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Southaven, MS20 november 2017
Fast pace, management was great. The hardest part of the job was the work hour. The store closed at 9 clean up time was sometime 2 hour after. I need to work only for the holiday season. I don't like working on the weekend takes away from family and going to worship
JC Penneys
Retail Associate - Jewelry Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodbury, MN11 november 2017
Although I had flexibility on days I could work, I was never guaranteed hours. I didn't receive any benefits or health insurance or benefits when I had my baby either.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Amazing Company
Retail/Customer Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC11 november 2017
I loved the people I worked with including management. Everyone looked out for one another. The only thing I did not like was that nobody worked full time. Only thing I would change.
Discounts
Low pay8
J.C.Penny's
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Eau Claire, WI11 november 2017
This job was fun, rewarding and great co-workers to be around.
The hardest part of this position was getting the sale signs done in time for the store to open.
Pluspunten
Being able to works mornings.
Wages
It's okay but stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal) (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA3 november 2017
The job was fairly okay, but the area in were it was located made it stressful. Most of the managers where helpful but others seemed to not care as much.
Jcp
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Imperial Valley, CA1 november 2017
A typical day: Show up early for morning meeting, go to your station and check for left over clean ups from the day before, cleanliness, restock, customer interaction, restock projects, repeat.

Learned: I learned patience.

Management: Most of my managers were very helpful.

Culture: Very diverse

Hardest part: Seasonals & difficult clients/co-workers

Most enjoyable: It is consistent.
I loved working for Sephora
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Temecula, CA25 oktober 2017
Everyone was a team player and they were a lot of fun to work with. I got to work with the public and help them with their makeup choices. I also got to learn about the different kinds of makeup that are offered there.
Learning about makeup
Not enough hours
Productive and fun
Retails Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs25 oktober 2017
Great place to be friendly management must of the time. Old CEO is back so sure it's better than before I left. They are unstandable and willing to work with you
Awesome customers
Hours
Great co-workers
Retail Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Brea, CA13 oktober 2017
Help keep store clean and assisted customers with their needs and helped customers help find items that they are looking for if not in store than in online.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work.
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Enid, OK9 oktober 2017
This place is not a job I would recommend to anyone. I worked here for about a year and was treated bad by management for a long time. I was continuously lied to by the managers. I also was forced to do other employees jobs while they were rewarded with the option of leaving work early.
It's a job
Productive and Work Environment
Floor Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tukwila, WA9 oktober 2017
A work day their, there is always something to do, there are no such thing as standing and idling around. In this line of work you have to be fast-paced and learn your store well. Take away skills from this job would be better communication skill, ability to multitask, sales, and various skills. The hardest part is if you are a student, getting enough hours and making schedule work. But the managers are more than willing to help work around that part. It is just time and dedication you have to invest in the company. I enjoyed working with my team members and learning all the skills of what it takes to be a good sales associate that would benefit the customers needs.
Pluspunten
discounts, friendly colleagues, learning experiences
Time flexibility
This place is awful
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lansing, MI3 oktober 2017
Don't work here every time I see it I sing to myself burn JCP burn and I don't even care to use correct grammar bc I don't want people working there I feel bad if you work there now get out while you can
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I work very happy at this job
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX29 september 2017
Maintain the location's orderliness and appearance
Great customer service
Assist shoppers concerning merchandise
Restocking inventory
Charge customers if the store was full
Cashier job