Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij JCPenney

519 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.613 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed working there for most part. Retail can be tough.
Supervisor/store associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cherry Valley, IL16 november 2018
Most of the time the employees felt like family. When things got busy, most everybody jumped in to help. Holiday season could be tough, but that's retail. They did offer good employee discounts. They also had an open door policy. It was a nice place to work.
Great coworkers, difficult management
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX9 november 2018
All employees were very welcoming and it was easy to get along with most everyone in my department. However, your relationship with management could be difficult to navigate depending on the day, what mood they were in, and how they felt about you specifically. There was a lot of pressure to get credit applications and constantly be assisting customers. The low pay did not always make it worth it.
Pluspunten
A lot of great coworkers
Low pay, workplace pressure
Okay
Cashier / Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD9 november 2018
I worked seasonal but it was not a good enough pay I also had to work on thanksgiving and Christmas. the lines can and will get out of control and you have to get a certain amount of people to sign up for a jcp card i don't really understand why we have to get more then your employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work at as part time
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Menomonee Falls, WI7 november 2018
There people were great, the schedule was wondering consider having no kids at the time. I would definitely recommend working at JCPenney to all my friends and if I could I wouldn't mind doing that job as a part-time job just for fun.
quick paced and stressful
November Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Troy, MI4 november 2018
30 minute unpaid lunch if you work over 6.5-7 hours, otherwise you get a 15 minute paid break. some customers were especially difficult and there was a constant issue with shoplifting. management/supervisors were good and listened to employee concerns very well.
occasional free food, discount
minimal benefits
productive
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Manteca, CA29 oktober 2018
Fun to work here. came to work folded clothes and was cashier mainly. went to lunch and came back to do more of either. Went home and then came back to do it again
My experience a JCPennys
JCPenney Fitting Room (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA29 oktober 2018
Working at JC Pennys at a young age was fun, this job taught me how the work life is and that working isn't always going to be easy. I enjoyed working in a fast pacing environment because everyone had the same goal as you with what and how to complete a task.
Part Time Customer Service
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Madison WI26 oktober 2018
This was a part time job while I was in collage, this was a pretty ok job as they worked with my hours and were always willing to have me switch schedule.
cool job
Retail Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Trumbull, CT18 oktober 2018
not a bad place to work, fun time, fair pay depending on what department you are in. Black friday is bad for any retail place, but still staff works as a team
easy going
pay
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Hill, TX10 oktober 2018
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
a good place to work
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia ,SC7 oktober 2018
Good part time hours,employee discounts and working at a great place.If you would like to advance with this company you have the opportunity.Great job to help others with their shopping expirence.
Employee Discounts
Work Holiday Weekends
Bedrijfscultuur
Very relaxed but can be faster paced on certain days
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Boynton Beach, FL5 oktober 2018
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
Prouctive
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, GA3 oktober 2018
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
company not consistant
Retail Sales Support (huidige medewerker) –  Elko, NV2 oktober 2018
JC Penney is never consistant with the working condition of their employees. There is too much favortism and back stabbing. They expect us to get all our work done but dont give us the hours to do it in
employee discount
poor management
Poor Work Environment
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cordova, TN2 oktober 2018
Average work day began with uncertain work. Management was scattered. The store only ran decent when higher ups would visit. Managers and employees both have left due to the stressful environment.
Discounts
Short breaks
Productive & enjoyable workplace
Retail Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY1 oktober 2018
Associates work well with one another. The assignments & projects that are asked to be done are fun to do & complete. Respectful environment & decent benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
First job at 18
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Yuma, AZ 8536517 september 2018
Retail isn't easy, but everyone was such a helping hand. Holidays and sales days are tricky but it helped me (with it being my first job) know how to balance my customer service with maintaining the store cool and collected.
Bedrijfscultuur
Retail Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA14 september 2018
It was a seasonal position. I don't have too much experience, however during the holiday I was busy the whole time. The supervisors were good to me and the culture was good.
Lots of hours
Seasonal
Seasonal work at JC Penny
Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR12 september 2018
I worked there as a Seasonal hire, however in the group interview/training was told they had just fired 12 associates for store thief that gave me the impression that if I did a good job I might get hired on full-time after the holiday season. Was thrown onto a register with no training at all. Thankfully I had some past experience from previous jobs but the system was Greek to me. Everything was going well made it though Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. Then abruptly my scheduled hours were taken away and then I couldn't access my schedule at all. When I called to speak to a manger to try to find out why I couldn't access this I was told "they didn't know I'd have to wait on the store manager to get back from vacation in a week". I waited the week then called back store manager transferred me to HR who told me I'd have to talk to the store manager. When I informed them that I just had and they had transferred me to her the call ended, I was hung up on. The next day my paycheck came in the mail and it said Final paycheck on it.
fast work day
poor management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great job while in School
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Staten Island, NY6 september 2018
Management did their best to work with my school schedule every semester.

Holidays were hard work and long hours, however, they made it fun and sometimes got us lunch!!
Employee Discount
Ever Changing Management
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag