Reviews voor Sales Associate bij JCPenney

3.755 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
This place was awful
JCPenney Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL21 februari 2018
The whole job was overall awful. Management was awful and only liked you if you kissed their butts. All my coworkers were nice and the main reason i stayed at this job for as long as i did.
Fun Coworkers, Discount
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for starting job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mays Landing, NJ20 februari 2018
Fast paced and almost always something to do, very friendly and helpful co-workers and managers. It was my first job and I would definitely recommend it to others my age. I learned how to work retail, ask for credit, and point of sale tools and how to properly work registers.
Amazing
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pendleton, OR20 februari 2018
I absolutely Loved working for this company. They were very cooperative when it came to working around my schedule. I received a 25% discount on ALL items, even if they were on sale.
Frequent breaks, Awesome discounts
Weekly sales requirements
Great for Entry
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC20 februari 2018
Great for a first job, would not recommend for a career. Many changes in leadership in the two years I've been here, management is lacking, but it is a good opportunity to learn how retail work really feels.
Bedrijfscultuur
As long as you don't get seasonal jobs there it's a good place to work
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Charlotte, FL20 februari 2018
The managers were not too bad. They would be hard on you but as long as you got your work done they are really nice. Be careful around the supervisor. Strict on attendance. Other associates were funny and awesome.
Discounts
Meeting sales quota
Pretty good workplace
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Tarentum, PA19 februari 2018
I enjoyed working here, they had a nice break room, good management and other employees. Their training was good, the work wasn't too hard, typical folding clothes, helping customers, and working register. Towards the end though they stopped giving work hours to employees who had been there long and gave them to many new employees.
Nice break room
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Tedious and annoying place to work at
Shoe Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Culver City, CA19 februari 2018
When I first started working at JCPenney in Culver City it was great. Management was good, and everyone was treated fairly and with care. Recently however, management has gone to trash. They move you departments without consulting you, and expect you to know how to work them already. They don't care that you have responsibilities outside of work, like school or a family. They schedule you when your availability says you can't work during that time. Then when you can't work because it goes against the availability you gave them, they cut your hours. The supervisors don't know how to properly train their departments, which is why there are constant lines and it's always a mess. Like this one time, a supervisor went 90 hours over in a week, so they had to make cuts in other departments so that they're not over budget. This causes for only one person to be scheduled for the whole department, which doesn't allow for breaks or lunches to be covered. Ive seen many coworkers skip over their breaks and lunches because the managers couldn't find any coverage at all. Overall, a horrible place to work at.
discounts are really good
Minpunten
no breaks, little hours, managers are bad
Good Temporary Job
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL19 februari 2018
Working at JCPenney was fun at the beginning, I started during the Christmas season and even though it was stressful because it was so busy the associates kept each other up. Management doesn't talk to the associates at all and then you get punished for not knowing.
Pluspunten
Some managers are awesome to work with
Minpunten
Short breaks, not a lot of working hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Over all good place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Panama City, FL18 februari 2018
Any given chance i would love to work at jcpenney again. The management was amazing, the atmosphere is uplifting and the coworkers and customers are always polite.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the worst workplace but it was not for me
JCPenney Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH17 februari 2018
I liked it at first, then it wore off. When I first started working there the managers were nice, I worked plenty of hours, and everything was going fine. Then it all went downhill
non
short breaks
Fun work place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM17 februari 2018
As a sales associate I am responsible for closing and opening registers. I am required to meet sales quotas weekly. I am to provide, customers with outstanding customer service to meet their needs. Management could use some work, as far as scheduling correctly and working with your other work hours / school hours. Culture of the place is great, good environment, and people.
Paid breaks, environment
Management, scheduling, benefits
Fast pace and competitve
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, CA17 februari 2018
As soon as you walk into the store you notice that work needs to be done. Clothes need to be placed back in the correct location and customers need to be assisted. As well as bringing new products out onto the floor for consumer purchase.
Discounts
Minpunten
Pay is not enough to sustain a living
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Horseheads, NY16 februari 2018
Fast passed and competitive with Credit Card sales.
Wonderful bunch of people to work with!
I would recommend working here certainly!
Everyone is welcoming and friendly. The managers are sometimes stressed, but who isn’t!
Horrid
Temporary Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearfield, PA16 februari 2018
Old ladies kept saying pickle this pickle that is this really anonymous? haha oh yeah okay the floor was gross and the building had spiders and like rats in the ceiling.
Not Enough Payment even for hard work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO16 februari 2018
The day would consist of 4 hours to 10 hours and while the people are good to work with, the amount paid was not enough to live off of, especially when one does well hocking credit cards and barely gets paid to carry a store.
Good Camraderie;
Not Enough Payment and Compensation; Makes you into a
Bedrijfscultuur
Great management and co-workers always kept you smiling
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Valparaiso, IN15 februari 2018
I enjoyed my time there and I really wish I didn't have to leave. I was the best job I had come across this far and I hope my jobs in the future will be just as great.
Bedrijfscultuur
Meeting the challenges of being a stocker
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bossier City, LA15 februari 2018
I have learned a lot about the merchandising of products and the correct displaying of furniture and other products for customers to view. The fast pace has helped me to improve my skills as a merchandiser.
Learning experience
Minpunten
Not enough hours and no room to advance.
Hey
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO14 februari 2018
This job is no longer open. Had fun there. gave great hours. Made a decent amount of money. The hours where long. Enjoyed the people I worked with. Customers was nice.
poor management
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Keene, NH 0343114 februari 2018
poor management, unfair environment
there was no respect involved from one level to the next, and there was so much talk about promotion from within, but nothing ever happened to anyone.
Great environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Cheektowaga, NY14 februari 2018
The culture of the store is great, everyone is like family. In my position there was a lot to handle at one time. Not enough time to get it done in a timely manor.

Algehele waardering