Reviews voor Sales Associate bij JCPenney

4.522 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 18.587 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fun, Productive, Easy Going
JCPenney Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ12 november 2018
This was not only my first job but also my favorite job I have ever worked, due to a sad misunderstanding the job came to an end. I worked in the men's accessories department (suits, ties, tuxes, dress shirts etc) as my trained department, after that was easily mastered I was sent to work in the Levis department (Jeans etc) and the left over men's departments (Sports, casual etc) Management was fairly decent but there was a lot they didn't teach you nor did your appointed mentor teach you, often you were left alone with barely any idea how to manage things. Hardest part was not having any idea what to do during rushes or when no one was around and everything looked spotless, though when people finally showed up to help out you were kindly explained how things worked, always kind staff never any anger shown in this work environment. The best part of the job would have to be how at home and relaxed this job feels, I always looked forward to working here, every shift.
Friendly, Relaxed, Easy
Minpunten
No instructions, no training, often left alone
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work and good pepole to work with
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Grass Valley, CA10 november 2018
Typical day at work Ringing up clients orders, helping with questions ordering things in catalog.
What have I learned Strong sale skills
Hardest part of the job is to get customers to sign up for Icaps
good hours during holidays
Icaps
Great employees!
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC10 november 2018
Worked seasonal and was not notified that i was working seasonal. Management needs to communicate better with the employees. Too many daily mishaps due to lack of communication with employees.
Pluspunten
Free lunch during the seasons
Minpunten
Management needs to be a lot better
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashwaubenon, WI9 november 2018
seasonal employee
I only filled in for one holiday It was fun and interesting not an easy job but it was fun. gave me a new appreciation for sales staff and treating others with respect
Very fast paced
Sales Associate/Part Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA9 november 2018
Big company. Retail is more than standing at the cash register. The work is fast paced. You can be in one department in the morning and another in the afternoon. During sales promotions it's even faster.
Pluspunten
Like working with the team.
Minpunten
Hard work and being on your feet all day is tiring.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, unenjoyable place to work.
JC Penny Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Freeport, IL9 november 2018
My experience as a sales associate at JCPenney of Freeport was brief, stressful, and honestly, miserable. The training from management was lacking, and unfortunately the store manager was short with me and made me dread coming to work each day. The only positive were some of my co-workers who made me feel welcome and answered my many questions.
Pluspunten
Nice co-workers, nice employee discounts.
Minpunten
Horrible management and lack of training.
great place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ9 november 2018
I liked working at Jcpenney's , the discount was awesome . I first started working at penney's 21 years. A lot of the same people still work there and they know who I am
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and good learning experience.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Rogers, AR9 november 2018
It is a good job especially to start out with and has good pay and a flexible schedule. The managment can be kind and are understanding. There are great benefits that can be included and hours are good.
Pluspunten
Good pay. good atmosphere. Flexible schedule. managment is kind and understanding for the most part.
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful place to work at!
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bluefield, WV8 november 2018
I was only seasonal help, but it was a wonderful time working there. They worked with both my school and other job schedule and gave me the days I needed off as well. All of the coworkers are very friendly and sweet and you grow as a family with them.
Discounts
Great Place
SALES ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Maysville, KY8 november 2018
Management is amazing! Very flexible scheduling! Very fun coworkers! Management is also very helpful and understanding! I love working here! Very easy to learn register system too!
An amazing work place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Jackson, TX8 november 2018
I love working retail after working at JCPenneys. The management was extremely nice and understanding of something went wrong. They will always work with your schedule if you are still in school, and you are always treated with respect.
Pluspunten
Associate discount and flexible hours
Minpunten
Not always guaranteed a break
Fun Place to Work
Photographer & Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA6 november 2018
its okay I like the co workers, but the management is not the best. and it poorly structured. if you need time off you can get it but will get the hours you need if your asking.
Pluspunten
time off when you need it
Minpunten
poor management and short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
It's retail
JCPenney Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL6 november 2018
The Jcpenney I work at currently is one of the better stores. The management teams seem to be stuck on their high horses and don't see the things the employees are going through. It's retail, you can't expect much.
Bedrijfscultuur
They were a great company to work for !
Shoe Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX6 november 2018
Great management and they work great with your schedules.they have great employee discounts and nice breaks. They have a Great teamwork ethic. I recommend.
Employee discount
Blackout days
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
I enjoyed working at JC Penney
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ6 november 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. co-workers, supervisors and customers. It was my happy place. When i could help a customer find what they needed, it was extremely gratifying.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great place work.
Sales, Pricing, & Catalog Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alma, MI5 november 2018
I really enjoyed working there and liked having the chance to work in different aspects of the store. The hardest part was keeping the store tidied up and ready for customers. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to design displays.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great pla e to work.
Commissioned Sale Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Panama City mall5 november 2018
I loved J.C penny's, great place to work, lots of fun, great commision bonuses, lots of work but the is reflective of the compensation. Managers were great the staff very family oriented.
No pressure.
Scheduling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Horrible managment
Sales Associate (part-time) (voormalige medewerker) –  Douglasville, GA4 november 2018
I personally worked at the Jc Penny in Arbor Place mall and the management was horrible and lacked leadership. And did not treat or tend to employee needs at all.
A Great Place To Work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Evansville, IN4 november 2018
I really did enjoy working at JC Penny. I liked the hands on trainig that was given to me which helped me to learn my skills as a cashier. I also like the flexable hours that I could work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Easy First Job
JCPenney Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Angelo, TX4 november 2018
As a summer job, being a retails associate was like hitting the jackpot, especially with JCPennys. Associate discounts were awesome and contests made it cool to motivate you while working.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij JCPenney. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag