Johnson & Johnson
View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

aangename sfeer

bij Janssen wordt je vriendelijk en gemoedelijk ontvangen, iedereen staat open voor vernieuwing op een veilige manier.

Same location

Inspiring, innovative and a serene workpace with life balance

My time at Johnson and Johnson is an experience that i will not forget in a hurry. It is a working place that motivates you to be your best you in your daily job activities. It is not an environment that suffocates you through stress but gives you the oppurtunity to breath and come back with greater energy to be more productive. I learned how to communicate and share ideas with my colleagues for efficient workoutput. I also gained knowladge in severel techniques. The hardest part was saying goodbye at the end of my contract and the most enjoyable part was the flexible starting time.

Pros

Sufficient breaktime with free fruits

Cons

Workload per week to meet required target

Productieve en fijne werkomgeving

Fijn bedrijf, leuke collega's, goed loon, goede opleiding bij opstart

Pros

Gratis koffie, water, fruit

Very professional and collaborative

The Beerse site in Belgium is one of the best work environments I have worked in the main benefit being the team I worked with. The management philosophy is very hands off but results orientated.

Pros

great canteen

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2