Johnson & Johnson
View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

Projects

Very regulated, slow projects due to complex project set up, good working environment, currently working from home due to Covid 19. The management are good a telling the staff the current situation and future state and when we can return to work.

Same location

Environment de travail agréable

Bonne expérience mais trop courte.. interim sans avenir.. mauvaise période.. j aurais aimer plus..

Pros

Cafétéria sociable

Cons

Cafétéria payantes

Inspiring, innovative and a serene workpace with life balance

My time at Johnson and Johnson is an experience that i will not forget in a hurry. It is a working place that motivates you to be your best you in your daily job activities. It is not an environment that suffocates you through stress but gives you the oppurtunity to breath and come back with greater energy to be more productive. I learned how to communicate and share ideas with my colleagues for efficient workoutput. I also gained knowladge in severel techniques. The hardest part was saying goodbye at the end of my contract and the most enjoyable part was the flexible starting time.

Pros

Sufficient breaktime with free fruits

Cons

Workload per week to meet required target

Productieve en fijne werkomgeving

Fijn bedrijf, leuke collega's, goed loon, goede opleiding bij opstart

Pros

Gratis koffie, water, fruit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2