Johnson & Johnson
View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

Stagnant pool of Kafkaesque bureaucracy

A lot of people have been there most of their lives, they have no clue how things are done elsewhere or could be improved and just try to indoctrinate everyone in theri own ineffective way of working & thinking.Focus of the company is on documenting daily work without any attention paid to quality or process improvement. When gross errors or delays happen they just throw bodies at the problem. They don't take any steps to prevent the same errors from happening in the future, they often reject suggestions on how to improve the process, stating that they rather be consistent than improve. We have done it this way for so long we not going to change it now- this is verbatim what they say.Fear of innovation, resistance to change, incredible lack of focus from the management. If you have time work will fill that time-that is how Janssen operates. Incredible penchant for pointless bureaucracy that has no return on investment (see lack of focus). Culture of bureaucratic complacency. Only outside efficiency consulting firm can move this 'rock'. People inside the company are too calcified and too committed to theri way of doing things-it became their culture. Inefficiency, lack of planning or forethought, lack of risk assessment. Janssen is all Quality Control and no Quality Assurance.

Pros

It exists

Cons

It exists

Same location

Inspiring, innovative and a serene workpace with life balance

My time at Johnson and Johnson is an experience that i will not forget in a hurry. It is a working place that motivates you to be your best you in your daily job activities. It is not an environment that suffocates you through stress but gives you the oppurtunity to breath and come back with greater energy to be more productive. I learned how to communicate and share ideas with my colleagues for efficient workoutput. I also gained knowladge in severel techniques. The hardest part was saying goodbye at the end of my contract and the most enjoyable part was the flexible starting time.

Pros

Sufficient breaktime with free fruits

Cons

Workload per week to meet required target

Productieve en fijne werkomgeving

Fijn bedrijf, leuke collega's, goed loon, goede opleiding bij opstart

Pros

Gratis koffie, water, fruit

Very professional and collaborative

The Beerse site in Belgium is one of the best work environments I have worked in the main benefit being the team I worked with. The management philosophy is very hands off but results orientated.

Pros

great canteen

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2