Juno Reviews

Alle 8 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Felt like a family. Fun atmosphere and they took great care of everyone.
Onboarding Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  מחוז תל אביב30 juli 2019
They had an amazing atmosphere. They really cared about having the company feel like home. They had a lot of trust in the employees as well. They investing a lot into them. Tons of courses, vacation days, free food and so on.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
June is a fun place to work
Driver - Independent contractors (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY28 mei 2019
I love to work for Juno because of their transparency with Drivers. All the time available to help and their customers and driver's support were immeasurable. June is a great car service to work for.
Pluspunten
Always available to attend to driver's and customers problem.
Not enough jobs available
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Brand new job title with opportunity to learn new skills.
Mis-sold Mortgage Assessor (huidige medewerker) –  Liverpool, Merseyside25 april 2019
Whilst preparing for my new roll as a Mortgage Claim Assessor, JUNO provided me with relevant training and support to help me excel to the best of my abilities.
I love developing new skills that will help me in the future, and develop my knowledge as a person.
The hardest part of my role, was since it is a new field of work, a lot of our work was trail and error, which an be slightly frustrating, however was more rewarding when successful.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
3,0
Small Company
Environmental Compliance Monitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI11 december 2018
Juno is a relatively new company. A typical day at work would be going to the job site for asbestos sampling. After sampling, I would transport the samples to the lab. Later, I would submit a daily site report to the office.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 3Rapporteren
2,0
Poor Management with no communication
Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR23 juli 2018
Coworkers are some of the best people I've met. Managers are not.

The management team is lacking in communication and don't have a clue of how to run a new office. There is favoritism when it comes to promotions and they have no explanation for why someone is chosen by the site manager. Managers preach about giving feedback for growth but aren't able to take feedback about their leadership skills. There is also a rumor, that was never dismissed as untrue, that the company is being SOLD.
Pluspunten
Amazing coworkers other than upper management
Minpunten
Shifts can go to 11 PM, favoritism, poor communication, poor leadership, the company is being sold
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 11Nee 3Rapporteren
Vui vẻ hoà đồng
Nhân viên bán hàng (voormalige medewerker) –  Nguyễn thị tú11 april 2018
Môi trường làm việc năng động vui vẻ thân thiện hỗ trợ sắp sếp ca theo thời gian nhân viên
Pluspunten
Nhân vien giúp đo nhau trong công việc
Khong co diem yeu
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Great office space
Israel- Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  מחוז תל אביב17 januari 2018
Fast-paced environment with somewhat stressful situations, many overnight and weekend shifts had to be covered.
We had a beautiful ocean view office and the workplace culture was fun and engaging.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Juno. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag