KFC Employee Review

Always felt like I was getting the "short end of the stick" so to speak.

15 June 2015
Working as a Kedis Enterprise employee was nothing less of a humbling experience. I learned how to balance and maintain a cash drawer, which gave me 2+ years of monetary experience, and how to accommodate the needs of our cherished customers. I do not regret working for such a franchise, although, the management was never one that I favored. We were constantly short-staffed so I, as more of a tenure employee, had to often pick up four-five closing shifts a week to compensate. Not to mention that I trained the newcomers. I left the job because after two years I was never given a raise. I had no benefits, and my job was not secured by any such union. The most enjoyable part of the job had to be the coworkers I had.
1,0
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Not much leeway for an advancement to the managerial role.
5,0
15 May 2020
Same role
Il était à mon humble avis le meilleur côté de l’entreprise, c’était l’esprit d’équipe
2 July 2020
Je vous déconseille fortement de travailler pour le kfc de st ghislain (eg group) car les salaires ne sont pas calculé correctement et la direction est totalement irrespectueuse....
heureux d'avoir réussi à quitter cette entreprise en commun accord car pour ma part la pire de mes expériences professionnel.
Pros
aucun
Cons
salaire incorrect tout les mois
4,0
28 February 2020
Le travail était plaisant mis à part mes problèmes de santés personnel, je recommande vraiment KFC
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6