Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews

Showing all 28.422 reviews
1,0
Working as a Kedis Enterprise employee was nothing less of a humbling experience. I learned how to balance and maintain a cash drawer, which gave me 2+ years of monetary experience, and how to accommodate the needs of our cherished customers. I do not regret working for such a franchise, although, the management was never one that I favored. We were constantly short-staffed so I, as more of a tenure employee, had to often pick up four-five closing shifts a week to compensate. Not to mention that I trained the newcomers. I left the job because after two years I was never given a raise. I had no benefits, and my job was not secured by any such union. The most enjoyable part of the job had to be the coworkers I had.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Not much leeway for an advancement to the managerial role.
3,0
Buen sueldo a diferencia de otros puestos de comida rápida.
Bastante tolerancia al estrés y esfuerzo físico.

Buena enseñanza de parte del personal.

Poca empatía en el trato de parte de gerencia (muchas veces grotesca)

Se adaptan a tus horarios de estudio.

Cierre de tienda muy tarde.
Pros
Buen salario, aprendes rápido y no necesitas experiencia.
Cons
Trabajas hasta tarde, se tiene que tener suerte en el personal gerencial, mucho estrés y esfuerzo físico.
5,0
every thing is good . we learn team work their .usually we cant see this in other company or organization .. safe for women they follow posh policy very strictly
5,0
You never run out of things to do in the back of KFC, Theres a lot of activity to be doing cooking, taking out the trash, cleaning process, rotating the chicken.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Busy
3,0
You must be effective, Fast learning, team work and you have to be able to work in all areas. You have to know all the stations by heart because they just place you any where. Always be on time. Manage the tasks given.
1,0
Poor management from the owners to the district managers. They’re not willing to give credit when it’s due. Don’t care about staff and only care about making a penny.
2,0
Stressful place to work at. I was a cook and there was only 1 cook allowed per shift and I had to work my butt off everyday. Other KFC restaurants there are 2 cooks per shift and even 3 if needed. I had to cook, clean my area, clean oil machine, change oil, filter oil, and scrub and mop the entire restaurant while others just stand there. Other workers such as cashiers, package handlers etc did not get to clean anything at all except a quick wipe on the counters and foot tables. It was VERY unfair. At the end of the day I leave the workplace all wet and dirty while not a single person is.
Pros
Free side dish
Cons
Short breaks, lazy coworkers, cleaning everything myself
5,0
My journey working for KFC has been good it is really Fast paced during Peak hours that is lunch and dinner but if you have good managerial skills then it doesn't matter.
5,0
Funcionários fazem a maior parte do trabalho, enquanto os gerentes mal aparecem na loja.
Pros
Refeição no Local
Cons
Não fornece vale-refeição
2,0
It was my first job, the manager was really rude and impatient, work environment was constantly stressful with minimum assistance and no tolerance for any mistakes. Made me feel really upset and I ended up quitting and reporting my manager. Ended every shift crying.
Pros
20% Discount
Cons
Hardly any shifts, rude staff, horrible managers
5,0
You can easily start a great career at KFC with the ultimate goalof being store manager and more. Its a fast paced environment andeveryone works as a team.
1,0
No benefits no paid vacation always worried about customer service number wore out the general managers and managers you do what they wanted and that was it didn’t care about employees just themselves as owners!!! Never would recommend working for this company ever
Pros
Free food if your lucky
Cons
Didn’t care about employees
3,0
Belle esprit d’équipe et bonne ambiance les responsables et les supérieurs sont toujours à l’écoute
2,0
I enjoyed working there seeing as it was my first job. However when I moved to Muskogee, management wasn’t happy about it and treated me awful. Thankfully I was able to find a similar job.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
No benefits.
4,0
Mit grossen Interesse habe ich bei KFC als schichtführer gearbeitet. das Unternehmen war sehr dynamisch und die Mitarbeitenden zeigten sich sehr Kooperativ und offen. Die Zusammenarbeit zwischen den schichtleitenden und Vorgesetzten gestaltet sich wertschätzend und vorbildlich.
Pros
Kooperativ, wertschätzend und multikulturel.
Cons
Teilweise hektisch
1,0
The job was very unprofessional, i was told that i would be trained so i would know How to complete tasks snd i was not. The workers are rude and will not help you if you have questions.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Unprofessional
5,0
Excelente empresa y muy buen ambiente laboral. Excelente capacitación laboral
Pros
Excelente capacitacion laboral
Cons
Pocas horas de trabajo
2,0
It was a good second job but I didn’t like it the management team wasn’t the best and it wasn’t for me so I left because lack of hours I didn’t enjoy working there at all
3,0
I can not get any advancement and getting benefits is hard. But I make ten an hour but my manager always screws me on hours. I do enjoy working there tho and would like to be an assistant manager at one of there Knoxville locations
Pros
Good job
Cons
People
1,0
Manager asked us to pay for our own meal. Despite sales going super high during covid 19 outbreak managements new rule is for us to pay our staff meal. Minimum wage, no benefit for part timer, super busy schedule, no compensation during covid 19, and on top of that, pay for the food you eat.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
everything else.
5,0
I was working 5days a week I enjoyed because I have learnt new skills how to communicate with people. Since I love cooking that was my best part I was enjoying working there
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6