Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 5.889 reviews worden getoond
High Paced work environment
Biomedical Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA15 december 2017
High Paced career. Customer needs are priority, but Management administrative tasks overburden local technicians.Great place to work if you live near facility.
Compensation
Commute
Bedrijfscultuur
Rewarding place to work at.
Nutrition Ambassador (huidige medewerker) –  Harbor City, CA14 december 2017
Productive fast paced environment to work in. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make a difference in someone else life. I would recommend someone else to work here.
Bedrijfscultuur
Pay is good if your willing to put up with managment
Benefits Engine Architect (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO14 december 2017
The pay and benefit packages are great, however you have a tendency to feel owned by the company unless you do fall within a union group. Mine unfortunately didn't have one which I was overworked, and dealt with a lot of unfairness and favoritism. Hopefully the rest of the company knows how to treat their employees. A lot of unprofessional behavior can be found here.
Great pay and benefits
Minpunten
horrible management and heavy on office politics
great place to work
Well-regulated LPN (voormalige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR14 december 2017
I loved the team I worked for and appreciate the doctors I work with. I think they are amazing at what they do and keep pt's as their top priority. I did not just leave a great work place but also my work family. I would have stayed if I could, unfortunately had to leave due to relocating to a new city.
Bedrijfscultuur
One of the best companies I have ever worked.
Sr. Lead Test Engineer/Functional/Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA14 december 2017
One of the best companies I have ever worked. I love using new technology such at hardware and software. The people or co workers were great to work with.
Cool
REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR14 december 2017
Good pay, great benefits, protected by the union, able to move around to try new positions if open. Decent place to work if you are looking for stable employment
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA14 december 2017
I enjoyed working at this company for 2 years. They had the best benefits and pay around. The only reason why I resigned to my job was, because I needed to relocate to another state. I learned a lot and met a lot of people that enjoyed helping others. The best part of the job was being able to use the company's resources to improve the members' health and satisfaction outcomes. Hardest part of the job was getting time off due to seniority level.
Pluspunten
Health Insurance, 401k, Great Pay, Pleasant work environment.
Minpunten
Difficult to get PTO requests approved, lack of team work.
Nursing at Kaiser
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 december 2017
I worked for Kaiser Permanente as a nurse for 23 years. I enjoyed the first 18 or so.
The last few years were difficult.
But, I learned a lot and I loved caring for many ages and types of patients.
I had some excellent colleagues among the Doctors and nurses I worked with.
Good pay and benefits
Minpunten
Overtime daily; no breaks; no lunches; short staff; critical boss
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work in every way
RN Float Med-Surg (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA13 december 2017
I came in got a cup of coffee, got my assignment, listened to reports and if report took over 30 minutes, I knew I was going to have very unusual challenging day. Most of the time it did not take that long, unless I was on the med-surg/oncology unit.
I learned that this was the best place to work and I should never have quit.
I was never treated bad for my color, age, or gender.
The hardest part of the job was leaving.
The most enjoyable part is that most people did not complain, because there was not much to complain about.
Nicest doctors I ever worked with in my life, except for one.
Pluspunten
Pay, treatment of nurses, very professional and proactive.
Minpunten
Distance if you do not wish to travel from High Desert.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fun, great learning experience
Registered Nurse NICU (voormalige medewerker) –  Harbor City, CA13 december 2017
great people, supportive management, caring environment, helpful, great pay and benefits, provided learning experiences and education to staff. Always looking on how to improve patient safety and quality of care.
Bedrijfscultuur
Environmental Services Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Central Valley, CA12 december 2017
Great place to work and I would highly recommend this organization to my friends and family. I had a great time and met a lot of wonderful people and life long friends working there.
People
Flexible Hours
Pharmacy Assistant and Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA12 december 2017
Who wouldn't want to work in a company that gives you flexible hours? Kaiser Permanente is the one that gives you that. Unfortunately, I have to relocate for family purpose which I had to leave my dream work place. There are so many positive things I gotta say about this place. But I only have limited amount of space. Overall, I was really happy with Kaiser Permanente.
Flexibility
Too far for me now ;(
Fast paced
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (huidige medewerker) –  McDonough, GA12 december 2017
Fast pace, servicing a large number of members in a short amount of time. No breaks and you must be able to get along with all staff. Management guides the work ethic in each facility. Some managers care and some don't care which generally effects the workplace cultrue.
Pluspunten
Benefits whether part time or fulltime
No breaks, fast pace
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Kaiser Permanente
Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA11 december 2017
Kaiser Permanente is a good company to work for. They offer good Medical benefits and Retirement benefits. Their pay is excellent but its hard to get in.
Pluspunten
Excellent company to work for.
Minpunten
The only bad thing is that is very difficult to get a job.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Uplifting Environment
Intern for Supply Management/OR/Oncology (voormalige medewerker) –  San Leandro, CA11 december 2017
I'd work from 8-5 and either work with Supply Managment,OR or with Oncology. I'd fulfill many tasks and work with all my coworkers. Learning about the medical field each and everyday. The hardest part was switching off departments because i'd always have a project to do but surrounding myself with my coworkers and other interns really helped me push through my daily tasks.
Free Lunches every Friday and great management
One hour break a day.
Good Collaborative Work Environment and Culture
Service Desk Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA11 december 2017
Good Collaborative Work Environment and Culture. So many systems and applications to know. Everyone supports each other and has access to the more experienced and knowledgeable analysts.
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working there however higher management was unfair.
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA11 december 2017
Great pay. Management had poor work Ethic. Management had their favorites. The lab I worked in did not follow order of draw and constantly compromised.
Pay.
Minpunten
To clicky. They have thier favorites
Great Company
Member Services Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA11 december 2017
Great company and room for advancement; phones are pretty busy but manageable. It can be stressful if you let it, there's lots of training and things can change quickly.
Room for advancement
No flex time
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very fun place to work, with a fantastic dinning room with all facilities and also one can relax
Pharmacy Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA10 december 2017
The atmosphere was such that never wanted to stay home for a single day, very helpful and cooporative co workers, Management with fantastic attitude always had great advises, If I again get chance to work Kaiser, I would close my eyes and join it.
Pluspunten
Most of the time free lunches were served Healthcare was fantasti
Minpunten
Healthcare fantastic, had short breaks plus lunch break
The Challenges and Thrills of Thriving
Mail Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA10 december 2017
Kaiser Permamente is the perfect organization to work for if you want to be a part of a company that is fast-paced, innovative, challenging, diverse, reputable, and provides excellent healthcare benefits. A typical workday involves sorting hundreds of pieces of mail from various company locations from Sacramento to San Diego; some days are super busy and other days are slow.

As an employee for over a decade, I've learned many things such as, conflicts can be and are healthy, management at every level should be open to ideas from their employees, different employee backgrounds are beneficial because they bring will about fresh viewpoints and ideas, the organization values those who driven and goal-oriented, and people must be able to adapt to change because the organization is continually evolving.

Management can either be encouraging or difficult to deal with, depending on the person who's in charge. Every manager has a unique approach to handling various situations and problems that may arise. A good manager will cause their employees to always want to go the extra mile for them. I've had some managers who made me want to go to work, and some who made me dread going to work.

My company's workplace culture is among the most diverse in the U.S. Kaiser employs individuals from many different races, gender, ethnic backgrounds, cultural beliefs, religion, and political affiliation.

The most difficult aspect of my job is adjusting to the various mail routes from the transportation department, who is responsible for providing my daily mail to sort and deliver. In addition,
  meer... I must also return mail to the U.S. Post Office when they send mail for employees who transferred departments, are retired, or are deceased.

The most enjoyable part of my job is providing superior quality service to my customers throughout the facility, discussing my ideas with my department on workplace safety, mail metrics, and workflow. It is a great feeling knowing that I go to work everyday to make a difference.
  minder
Pluspunten
Healthcare benefits that are almost second to none, and vacation accrual hours are better than may other companies.
Minpunten
Strict management policies that are inconsistent with company policies, and career advancement being difficult due to conflicting hiring procedures for current employees.

Algehele waardering