Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.647 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
What I learned
Scheduling Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA20 juli 2018
This was a great company to work for the management when I was there were into clicks and that was not what I was there for I was there to work. The pay is great I lefted to move ahead but going to Anthem I was underpaid when I compare the two companies.
Great Perks
Minpunten
Short breaks and no work at home options
Good benefits
LVN IV Certified (huidige medewerker) –  California20 juli 2018
Good place to work. Management differs between locations. Some locations are very relaxing while other facilities are extremely strict. As long as you're not lazy and get your work done, it's a good place to work.
No Comment
IT Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO19 juli 2018
No Comment, I was a temp to hire but none are ever hired. The job was high paying and most of the people were very nice but there was a lot of politics involved and they use no budget to dismiss and rehire new temps. FTE's are very unwilling to accept contractors which makes for a very stressful work environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
The best place I’ve ever worked with a solid mission, vision and values
Director, Quality Assurance (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA19 juli 2018
During my 16 years at Kaiser Permanente, I was afforded the opportunity to advance within the company five times. They promote from within, give you the opportunities necessary to learn, grow and promote within the organization.
Pluspunten
Well run organization from the CEO down, fantastic people working for the organization and fantastic numbers
Downsizing that took place in 2016
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Sr. Manager Provider Experience (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO19 juli 2018
Great mission and model. Need to work on people issue, Putting the right people in the right place and instilling accountability. Taking strategic plans...putting to action and measuring for success
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Lack of accountability, Top Heavy in management, lack of opportunity for advancement
Lack of leadership support
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA19 juli 2018
Leadership expects more work from employees with less raises every year. Everything moves slowly due to the size of the company. Hard to get decisions. No budget for education and training. It's mostly who you know rather than what you know to move up.
good benefits and pay
Minpunten
no advancement opportunities; no leadership support.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was great working for Kaiser the first couple of years
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA and Elk Grove, CA19 juli 2018
That changed when the administration changed management to business administrators replacing those in management with medical background. Quotas were more inportant. The Thrive mission did not apply to employees.
wages
Minpunten
became more about cost than human care
Great Place to work
Hardware Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Silver Spring, MD18 juli 2018
Have none, only work their for days. The team was great to work with, I enjoy the job. It was a safe place. Plenty of parking. Love the work hours. Everyone was very nice.
Free coffee
Hire for 30 days
Great Work life Balance
Business Relationship Consultant, Sr (huidige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA18 juli 2018
I enjoyed working here.

Kaiser Permanente is a large comlex organization with several teams and services providers. It does not have a formal new hire training program and is best for experienced hires. It rarely promotes from within and has very little appeal towards millenials. Though they are working to correct that.
Self Starter Thrive
Weak Training
Productive Company
Administrative Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD18 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a great work place for new hires and current employees. I would recommend anyone in the healthcare field to apply to Kaiser Permanente
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Solution Consulting Lead - Systems Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA18 juli 2018
Good place to work. Not very much advancement opportunities. Looking for more advancement opportunities. also looking for more training opportunities.
Amazing Mission and True Alignment Behind Quality Care
Operations Support/Director (huidige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI17 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii truly keeps the patient in the middle. We work hard--and I mean hard--to accomplish our mission of providing high quality and affordable health care.
Mission-Focused, Strong Growth Opportunity
Bedrijfscultuur
High demand for quality and care.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA 9002717 juli 2018
The call volume is high and very demanding. It can be stressful if you aren't accustomed to having to be on the phone the entire time you are scheduled to be.
Bedrijfscultuur
culture interesting but can use improvement
Lead Mobile IT Engineer and Mobile PM (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA17 juli 2018
Kaiser working culture is interesting. Staff perform their jobs and assignments typically but some need an extra push. Lack of accountability makes the dynamics a bit difficult to work with. Overall good place to work although salary is not as competitive as desired
Pluspunten
good benefits, ability to work alone minimum supervision, ability to thrive and bring new ideas to the table
Minpunten
Salary, lack of accountability, promotions focused on close relationships
good place to work
Member Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD17 juli 2018
great benefits, i had a good manager, was willing to help me improve on my calls, as this was a call center. working hours were 12:30p to 9p, only was to get a shift change was through a shift bid, has a union and that was based on seniority.
great
DevOps and Cloud Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA17 juli 2018
Great place to work if you are a working mother! The people are super nice. A great workplace culture. The benefits aren't all that great, but there is so much flexibility for work that includes work from home option
Bedrijfscultuur
Monitor Technician 7West and ER (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA16 juli 2018
Great company. Opportunities to grow. Needs to be more divers cultural wise. Management needs more professional developlment and also to be more divers.
great compensations
break difficult
Unstructured training
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR16 juli 2018
Unstructured training as job training policies indicated.

Management not supportive of culture diversity

Toxic workplace culture.

I enjoyed working with Kaiser Permanente patients
exercise and massage monthlhy
Advice Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA16 juli 2018
Received hundreds of call throughout the northern california. Very busy Call Center.
Hardest part of the job is not be able to see member but to listen only.

Most enjoyable part of the advice nurse is to be able to assist member, even at the phone service.
Good gifts and recognitions
A very busy place
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, promoting health care
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA16 juli 2018
I enjoy working with the people I came in contact with. Most employees were friendly and hospitable. This was a volunteer position, so there is limited information for me to give.
Promotes health and wellness
n/a
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag