Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 8.097 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Numerous clinics throughout WA state, with many opportunities for growth and advancement in Radiography field
Radiographer/Mammographer Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA19 oktober 2018
I worked on call at numerous facilities throughout the greater Seattle area, at the start of my radiography career. This experience allowed me to grow rapidly, taught me to be adaptable under many changing situations.
Learning Experience
Staff Specialist - Quality Management (huidige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA19 oktober 2018
Working with Kaiser Permanente is a learning experience from Information Technology, Medical Office to Quality Management. I have been involved in every healthcare environment. I continue to learn something new every day to enhance my job performance.
Family oriented
Data Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Wailuku, HI19 oktober 2018
Co workers made the job fun and exciting. We were like family. We kept each other on their toes. We worked well together. We helped one another when help was needed without hesitation.
Pluspunten
Didn't have to work with the public
Minpunten
Office was located in a dungeon
Bedrijfscultuur
It was fun wasn’t really hands on
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Leandro, CA19 oktober 2018
If you like medicine or thinking about doing something in medicine it’s a great opportunity it wasn’t really hard everyone was nice we went on field trips but it was also just a summer job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits, if you can tolerate a revolving door
Dental Member Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Happy Valley, OR19 oktober 2018
Employees are let go for crazy reasons and nothing you can do, yet they keep employees who never show up, always call out or take unauthorized breaks. Only reason to stay is for the insurance-which is great. Pay isnt bad, but if it wasnt union probably would go downhill.
Pluspunten
Union has your back, benefits are amazing
Minpunten
Lawyers are there to get you fired and pin you against the wall
Great Place to Work
Clinic Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA18 oktober 2018
I really enjoyed working for Kaiser. It was a fun workplace , great benefits, great staff and great job security . I learned a lot about customer service in the medical field, collections, member benefits, electronic health records, and standards of service with in the health care industry. The most difficult part of the job was losing patients to illnesses . The most rewarding pert of the job, was help people in time if need .
helping people
the death if patients
Bedrijfscultuur
a great company for medical/dental care
RN staff, charge, supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR18 oktober 2018
I had varied positions, thus depending on my role determined my typical day. I was a telephone advice staff nurse to start, advanced to charge and then supervisor, which was the most challenging

I learned alot at Kaiser. Management was not always able to make a decision, and if it was made, it could be changed shortly after. It was difficult to follow the workflow. The culture is very difficult for a supervisor who was a union person and went to a exempt position and non-union. The staff overall were very nice, and very willing to fight for their cause.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to talk with patients as the advice nurse, and help them thru the most difficult concerns.
Good pay/benefits
Minpunten
difficult to go from union to exempt and in charge of union staff.
Good healty environment
Quality Improvement Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD18 oktober 2018
Worked as a team, everyone handles their lane. Accountability. Everyone worked hard and got their job done in a timely manner. Management respect the folks that work with them and support them
Medical Courier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO18 oktober 2018
Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, x-rays, medications, and warehouse supply to and from hospitals and other medical facilities. Meet up with other driver to sort items to be delivered according to the deliver route. Maintain and inspect equipment to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
Efficient work environment
CPOA (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA18 oktober 2018
I work in a very organized, efficient , and friendly environment . I see anywhere from 18-22 patients a day . I love that I learn something new everyday in the Optometry field. The doctors I work with are great mentors and are always willing to teach me new things. The best part of my day is seeing return patients and talking with them . The hardest part of my day is not being able to give the patient what they need. My manager is very supportive and lets me take the lead in most situations!
4-10hr work days
Awesome Benefits
Interventional Mammographer - Full Time (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO18 oktober 2018
I have never worked in a place that offered such incredible benefits, such as no deductibles. Copays and Rx were only $5 and ER visits $100. It made my decision to leave and move back to family very difficult
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced excellent benefits great people
Surgery Scheduler (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA18 oktober 2018
Kaiser is very fast paced. You have to be able to adapt quickly. You are paid well. Things are constantly changing. New software or programs are not taught much of the job you learn as you work. Too many middle managers most people have at least 2 managers they have to report which gets confusing.
Great people, good benefits
Minpunten
Fast paced, adapt quickly, lack of training
well compansated
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA17 oktober 2018
Kaiser pays their nurses well. Love my coworkers. We have a great nursing assistant staff that make our work manageable. We have too many assistant managers that micromanages everything we do.
Good pay
micromagement
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work but some managers are evil
Project Manager II (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA17 oktober 2018
Aside form some poor managers here and there, Kaiser is a fantastic place to work. They offer great benefits. They do need to come up a bit more and be more competitive with salary. There are many opportunities for advancement
Kaiser
Business Line Manager II (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA17 oktober 2018
Kaiser has been a great place to work but as a manager you are left without any protection or support. If you’re support staff you’re protected but management is not. It’s a shame.
Great people
Minpunten
Rogue managers are left to do crazy things
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA17 oktober 2018
I worked 15 years there. A typical day was busy and yet rewarding. We had huddles which helped us solve any problems that we might come in contact with The most enjoyable part was how me and my coworkers helped each other as a team.
Pluspunten
free lunches, incentives, psp bonus, yearly raises
Bedrijfscultuur
Very Good company, it's a employee type of company.
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA17 oktober 2018
The people of Kaiser make all the difference. Some team members for sometimes down right lazy. But overall it was fun to work there, the balance between work and self time is pretty good in the Pleasanton, CA campus. Management that we had were fair, but some time placed some more focus on one group then another.
Pluspunten
Teammates in general, flexible time, balance of life
Minpunten
Contracts are max of 2 years, it should be at least 5 years.
great all round.
File clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA16 oktober 2018
i mainly volunteered here never really was paid. good place to get experience to update your resume. good people. very helpful when comes to team work. very much appreciate the good helpful skills they have given me to go foward in earning more and better work experience.
helpful team lead skills
Awesome workplace
Application development analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu16 oktober 2018
Great place to work. Lots of learning oppurtunities are given to the individuals. Basic training are provided which helps the individual at any experience for smooth landing into the project.
Very productive company
Remote Coder II/Auditor (huidige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD16 oktober 2018
Quarterly meeting with managers and directors help keep you afloat on what is to come with Kaiser Permanente.

Manager has monthly meeting to talk about productivity and things that can be approved. Manger also give you kudos for a job well done!
Vacation time, Diversity
Vision Insurance
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag