Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 8.074 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Terrible
Release Governance Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA16 oktober 2018
Inept run company. Working for this company equated to going to prison every day of the week. Employees are treated just terrible. We are talking to the point of doing seat and productivity checks a few times a day. I was lucky to get out of there.
Machiavellian
Great Place to Work
OIS Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA16 oktober 2018
I enjoy working for Kaiser. I've worked here for 18 1/2 years and looking forward to many more. I work in a stress free department and I have the best co-worker and boss.
Excellent expetience
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA16 oktober 2018
Kaiser taught me how to be an or nurse. I loved this company and it’s atmosphere. I consider myself a kaiser nurse first. Legacy second. I miss the system and am working to return to it as soon as possible.
Many. Great benefits
Can Be pigeonholed
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR15 oktober 2018
Call center based work, fast paced. You have to be a great listener, have fast typing skills, patience's, understanding and a fast learner. The calls are always back to back. Very busy, great benefits and discounts offered
Affordable healthcare, 401K matching program and paid holidays
A Collaborative and Fast paced job
EKG Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA15 oktober 2018
My experience working for Kaiser Permanente for the last two years was a great one. It taught me to work under stressful health critical situations with many coworkers and health care professionals. The management was organized at this facility. The hardest part of the job came on the days we were left understaffed. I enjoyed the pace and working with my colleagues serving patients in the hospital and clinic.
Great Place to work
Manager Respiratory Care Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA15 oktober 2018
Kaiser offers a stable work environment with many opportunities to transfer from facility to facility. It it a large organization and can provide many advancement opportunities.
Bedrijfscultuur
Gloomy place to work with much negativity.
Director of Referral Management/Clinical Review (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn Hts, OH15 oktober 2018
Did not care for the culture there. I did enjoy working with the physicians that we worked with and obtaining their perspective on the cases we had to review.
nice place to work
Acute hemodialysis tech II (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA15 oktober 2018
I believe if KP was not a contract employment I am still working there at this time. I don't have anything bad to say but they are not strict and they want you to work hard and heavy due to high salary give . it's a very stressful place to work but nurses are nice
Bedrijfscultuur
Good to work there, if you don't get laid off
Senior IT Consultant/Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA14 oktober 2018
Good place to work in IT in general. There is a culture you have to align with, but as a developer, I enjoyed working there, with both good and bad workers, until I was laid off.
Bonuses, PTO, Pension
Layoff without notice
work kp
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington, DC13 oktober 2018
Political organization. If one person does not like you. you will be ostracized. especially if its management. a follow the flock organization. Design patient and population-centered care to improve health outcomes. Integrate inter-professional care to improve safety/quality, and decrease cost of care. Evaluate the ability of existing and emerging information, communication, and healthcare technologies to improve care. Defend health policy that improves the experience of care, population health, and professional work life.
money
culture
Environment good
Licensed Practical Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Olympia, WA13 oktober 2018
THe environment is pleasant, easy to work with providers and good clinic flow. Flexible, good to work with family life, encourage career advancement.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's all about the money.
Certified Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR13 oktober 2018
It's all about the money. The team I was assigned with were good people tied strongly to the annual bonus we got in the spring. The doctor I was hired to work for was age-biased towards me and was very uncomfortable and unprofessional.
Bedrijfscultuur
work above my duty to help serve out patient better
Sterile Processing Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA13 oktober 2018
I served Kaiser for over 35 years plus because I enjoyed my job and learning and developing my skills I advance in my skills my getting certify as a Sterile Processing technician and advance to Lead Technician, over 20 years of service. 2 - years of supervisor in the Surgery Department do scheduling and staffing the department.
health benefits
training programs
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for a smart, young manager
Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA12 oktober 2018
The Good:
Great benefits, better than average pay, many training resources, tuition reimbursement, zero tolerance for discrimination, excellent amount of paid time off, speak up culture, much transparency.

The Bad:
Too many unproductive meetings and not enough time given to fulfilling primary job responsibilities , 60-70 hour work week, little control over day-to-day operations, too much bureaucracy, out of date and inadequate IT systems, constant sense of overwhelm.

The Ugly:
Unions are given more influence over daily decisions than almost any other industry leading to combative, entitled employees and a virtual inability to remove ineffective people from their positions even after multiple infractions. This creates a frustrating and sometimes hostile work environment for lower and middle management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Mindful and supportive work environment
Innovation Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR12 oktober 2018
Loved my time at Kaiser! It was challenging and rewarding at the same time. Tons of wonderful people, service focused and caring company. I had several roles during the 8 years there and I've learned a lot while helping others deliver health services. A place to admire!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
What I learned
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD12 oktober 2018
It has a very intense training program and before you start picking up the calls you're already well equipped. I learned a lot about health care and solving member's issues. In addition I improved my typing and listening skills because I was documenting at the same time listening to the member.
Pluspunten
The pay is awesome especially in the Maryland region.
Minpunten
I had a difficult time because of my accent and I was discriminated upon in many instances.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA12 oktober 2018
Determines and executes the best method for obtaining biological specimens from patients of all ages as required to include venipuncture, capillary, and heel-stick puncture to ensure quality specimens for testing.
Keeps client office staff abreast of new policies and protocols related to laboratory operations; investigates patient billing issues and works towards resolution.Centrifuge, aliquot, separate, refrigerate, freeze, or handle specimens as required to maintain specimen integrity.
Bedrijfscultuur
Important work but no work-life balanve
Service Unit Non RN Manager II (huidige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA12 oktober 2018
The work is important and Kaiser Permanente strives to provide quality healthcare. However, it is a challenge managing a work life balance and still keep up with all the work assigned. This is a common challenge in many positions in the company.
Strives for quality
Heavy workloads
Very collaborate
Volunteer Experiences (voormalige medewerker) –  United States11 oktober 2018
Kaiser Permanent has an amazing staff that is always focused on providing he best patient care. From the moment you walk in to the moment that you leave the staff is very attentive and friendly.
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser has been a great place to work in the last 11 yrs.
Unit Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR11 oktober 2018
It all depends on your work ethic and attitude to work within the organization.You have career advancement opportunities and education reimbursement..
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag