Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.654 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
High salary. Good benefits
Medical Assistant/ medical receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA22 juli 2018
Working at kaiser your hard work is recognized
Cuz i got merit reward for helping dr.to interpret
Getting movie ticket for perfect attendance
Gifts n cash for working hard in the department
Employees benefits is good
Short break . short staff
Would recommend
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA21 juli 2018
I interned here when i graduated high school was the best decisions i could ever make for my self the people were great and were helpful if you had any question. They also provided a class on Fridays for the interns to help with public speaking and it was amazing i would recommend Kaiser to anyone.
very helpful
Nice Working atmosphere
Module Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu21 juli 2018
We will get challenging tasks to complete.We will learn new technologies to complete those tasks. It will be nice workplace culture. As i am a contact employee i dont have job security. So looking for full time projects.
Great Company
Teleservices (huidige medewerker) –  Fairfax, VA21 juli 2018
Worked there 10 years and loved it. Want to work there again one day once I am able to. The only reason I even left was due to getting my nursing degree and being over-qualified for my position
Great pay/benefits
Minpunten
A little to strict at times
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Medical company to work for.
Contact Lens Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Reston, VA21 juli 2018
Kiaser Pwermanente is a great non profit organization to work for. I can't compare to any other company for it's diversity. It's vision/versatility/and technological advancement is state of the art in medical treatment.
Diversity
N/A
Busy.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tukwila, WA21 juli 2018
Once you are at work and you're at the call center, you will take calls and process medication orders for 8 hours.
If you are at the Fulfillment side, you will be filling and packaging medication for 8 hours.
The hardest part of this job is not being able to cross trained unless you are schedule to work into 2 different departments.
Pluspunten
They have a gym after a stressful day.
Minpunten
Unable to learn cross train.
Bedrijfscultuur
Grim place for contract tech workers
Technical Project Manager (Contract) (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR20 juli 2018
No onboarding, no reference material, no tools to familiarize yourself with an incredibly complex matrix organization. There is a reason many people won't apply at Kaiser and the turnover for those who do as contractors is high.
Pluspunten
Good equipment and facilities, cooperative coworkers.
Minpunten
Unreasonable expectations from management.
What I learned
Scheduling Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA20 juli 2018
This was a great company to work for the management when I was there were into clicks and that was not what I was there for I was there to work. The pay is great I lefted to move ahead but going to Anthem I was underpaid when I compare the two companies.
Great Perks
Minpunten
Short breaks and no work at home options
Good benefits
LVN IV Certified (huidige medewerker) –  California20 juli 2018
Good place to work. Management differs between locations. Some locations are very relaxing while other facilities are extremely strict. As long as you're not lazy and get your work done, it's a good place to work.
No Comment
IT Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood Village, CO19 juli 2018
No Comment, I was a temp to hire but none are ever hired. The job was high paying and most of the people were very nice but there was a lot of politics involved and they use no budget to dismiss and rehire new temps. FTE's are very unwilling to accept contractors which makes for a very stressful work environment.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The best place I’ve ever worked with a solid mission, vision and values
Director, Quality Assurance (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA19 juli 2018
During my 16 years at Kaiser Permanente, I was afforded the opportunity to advance within the company five times. They promote from within, give you the opportunities necessary to learn, grow and promote within the organization.
Pluspunten
Well run organization from the CEO down, fantastic people working for the organization and fantastic numbers
Downsizing that took place in 2016
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Sr. Manager Provider Experience (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO19 juli 2018
Great mission and model. Need to work on people issue, Putting the right people in the right place and instilling accountability. Taking strategic plans...putting to action and measuring for success
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Lack of accountability, Top Heavy in management, lack of opportunity for advancement
Lack of leadership support
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA19 juli 2018
Leadership expects more work from employees with less raises every year. Everything moves slowly due to the size of the company. Hard to get decisions. No budget for education and training. It's mostly who you know rather than what you know to move up.
good benefits and pay
Minpunten
no advancement opportunities; no leadership support.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was great working for Kaiser the first couple of years
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA and Elk Grove, CA19 juli 2018
That changed when the administration changed management to business administrators replacing those in management with medical background. Quotas were more inportant. The Thrive mission did not apply to employees.
wages
Minpunten
became more about cost than human care
Great Place to work
Hardware Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Silver Spring, MD18 juli 2018
Have none, only work their for days. The team was great to work with, I enjoy the job. It was a safe place. Plenty of parking. Love the work hours. Everyone was very nice.
Free coffee
Hire for 30 days
Great Work life Balance
Business Relationship Consultant, Sr (huidige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA18 juli 2018
I enjoyed working here.

Kaiser Permanente is a large comlex organization with several teams and services providers. It does not have a formal new hire training program and is best for experienced hires. It rarely promotes from within and has very little appeal towards millenials. Though they are working to correct that.
Self Starter Thrive
Weak Training
Productive Company
Administrative Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD18 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a great work place for new hires and current employees. I would recommend anyone in the healthcare field to apply to Kaiser Permanente
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Solution Consulting Lead - Systems Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA18 juli 2018
Good place to work. Not very much advancement opportunities. Looking for more advancement opportunities. also looking for more training opportunities.
Amazing Mission and True Alignment Behind Quality Care
Operations Support/Director (huidige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI17 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii truly keeps the patient in the middle. We work hard--and I mean hard--to accomplish our mission of providing high quality and affordable health care.
Mission-Focused, Strong Growth Opportunity
Bedrijfscultuur
High demand for quality and care.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA 9002717 juli 2018
The call volume is high and very demanding. It can be stressful if you aren't accustomed to having to be on the phone the entire time you are scheduled to be.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag