Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 8.109 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
overall great
RN Operations Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA23 oktober 2018
Great place to work, would have continued in the company if commuting 2 hours a day was not an issue. Would have loved to see more work life balance and opportunities for growth professionally.
great benefits and bonus
QA Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR22 oktober 2018
Good place to work. Comfortable environment. I was IVR Automation Lead. I had good relationship with my team and work was fun. Overall it is comfortable place to work
Free Health Benefits 1st day of employment
Member Services Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO 8023022 oktober 2018
Do not work in Member Services you will never be able to move to another department. There are so many employees that want to transfer out and they were not able to. They are all qualified. You will receive a response stating someone with more seniority got the position.
Free Benefits
Minpunten
Unable to choose a schedule. You will get whatever is left.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work as long as you can deal with large, highly matrixed organizational politics
Director of Release Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA22 oktober 2018
Good place to work as long as you can deal with large, highly matrix organizational politics. There are many good people there, the company offers training for their employees which is nice.
Good pay and benefits
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA22 oktober 2018
Days are long managing multiple people in a union environment with competing demands. Has it's advantages and disadvantages yet rewarding. You learn how to see things from a different perspective when working with all types of people, many different levels.
Poor management, poor salaries
Financial Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA22 oktober 2018
Management is horrible. Will not help employees grow, no career path . Salaries are horrible. Looking to leave. Micro Managers are rewarded. Don't understand the concept of treating employees fairly.
Salaries and management
Did my externship.
Phlebotomy Student (huidige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA22 oktober 2018
It was a wonderful place to complete my hours to become a phlebotomist. This was a great environment and the patients were so willing to let me poke them. My ultimate goal will be to be employed by Kaiser.
sterile processing
Sterile Processing (Externship) (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA21 oktober 2018
employees were very helpful and they worked hard to make sure that i was knowledgeable in all fields. they made sure i understood the job and overlooked all work.
Thrive to Survive
HR Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA21 oktober 2018
In a typical days work, I was responsible for all new hire on-boarding which included clearance of background check, physical screening, and employment verification, and new hire orientation facilitation. The hardest part of the job was having to tell someone their employment eligibility documents did not meet the security features. the most enjoyable part of the job was making someone a job offer of acceptance.
Great medical benefits
location; I had to commute 2 hours one-way
Bedrijfscultuur
An ancient place with ancient workers
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  CO21 oktober 2018
I have never been in an environment where more of the leadership team more openly expresses the fact that they are simply trying to get to their retirement and pension plan within the next 1-5 years. So, don't rock the boat and don't make them mad.
Pluspunten
You can ride out a paycheck for a very long time. If you are in the Bay, you don't have to cross the bridge to get there.
Minpunten
Pay is sub-par. Leadership is scared about changing anything, which leads to stagnation.
Productive and competitive
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA20 oktober 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is coming to see my peers and seeing the patients if they need anything. Everyone in the hospital are super sweet and working in the hospital helped me gain experience of whats around the hospital and how things work.
Bedrijfscultuur
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (huidige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA20 oktober 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a great place to work. There are opportunities to advance your career within the company. They have different types of position so you never have to feel like you are stuck in one place for life. They also have great benefits and pay. You bid on the shift you want. Its a wonderful company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Numerous clinics throughout WA state, with many opportunities for growth and advancement in Radiography field
Radiographer/Mammographer Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA19 oktober 2018
I worked on call at numerous facilities throughout the greater Seattle area, at the start of my radiography career. This experience allowed me to grow rapidly, taught me to be adaptable under many changing situations.
Learning Experience
Staff Specialist - Quality Management (huidige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA19 oktober 2018
Working with Kaiser Permanente is a learning experience from Information Technology, Medical Office to Quality Management. I have been involved in every healthcare environment. I continue to learn something new every day to enhance my job performance.
Family oriented
Data Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Wailuku, HI19 oktober 2018
Co workers made the job fun and exciting. We were like family. We kept each other on their toes. We worked well together. We helped one another when help was needed without hesitation.
Pluspunten
Didn't have to work with the public
Minpunten
Office was located in a dungeon
Bedrijfscultuur
It was fun wasn’t really hands on
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Leandro, CA19 oktober 2018
If you like medicine or thinking about doing something in medicine it’s a great opportunity it wasn’t really hard everyone was nice we went on field trips but it was also just a summer job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits, if you can tolerate a revolving door
Dental Member Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Happy Valley, OR19 oktober 2018
Employees are let go for crazy reasons and nothing you can do, yet they keep employees who never show up, always call out or take unauthorized breaks. Only reason to stay is for the insurance-which is great. Pay isnt bad, but if it wasnt union probably would go downhill.
Pluspunten
Union has your back, benefits are amazing
Minpunten
Lawyers are there to get you fired and pin you against the wall
Great Place to Work
Clinic Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA18 oktober 2018
I really enjoyed working for Kaiser. It was a fun workplace , great benefits, great staff and great job security . I learned a lot about customer service in the medical field, collections, member benefits, electronic health records, and standards of service with in the health care industry. The most difficult part of the job was losing patients to illnesses . The most rewarding pert of the job, was help people in time if need .
helping people
the death if patients
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
a great company for medical/dental care
RN staff, charge, supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR18 oktober 2018
I had varied positions, thus depending on my role determined my typical day. I was a telephone advice staff nurse to start, advanced to charge and then supervisor, which was the most challenging

I learned alot at Kaiser. Management was not always able to make a decision, and if it was made, it could be changed shortly after. It was difficult to follow the workflow. The culture is very difficult for a supervisor who was a union person and went to a exempt position and non-union. The staff overall were very nice, and very willing to fight for their cause.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to talk with patients as the advice nurse, and help them thru the most difficult concerns.
Good pay/benefits
Minpunten
difficult to go from union to exempt and in charge of union staff.
Good healty environment
Quality Improvement Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD18 oktober 2018
Worked as a team, everyone handles their lane. Accountability. Everyone worked hard and got their job done in a timely manner. Management respect the folks that work with them and support them
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag