Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.639 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great Work life Balance
Business Relationship Consultant, Sr (huidige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA18 juli 2018
I enjoyed working here.

Kaiser Permanente is a large comlex organization with several teams and services providers. It does not have a formal new hire training program and is best for experienced hires. It rarely promotes from within and has very little appeal towards millenials. Though they are working to correct that.
Self Starter Thrive
Weak Training
Productive Company
Administrative Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD18 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a great work place for new hires and current employees. I would recommend anyone in the healthcare field to apply to Kaiser Permanente
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
Solution Consulting Lead - Systems Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA18 juli 2018
Good place to work. Not very much advancement opportunities. Looking for more advancement opportunities. also looking for more training opportunities.
Amazing Mission and True Alignment Behind Quality Care
Operations Support/Director (huidige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI17 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii truly keeps the patient in the middle. We work hard--and I mean hard--to accomplish our mission of providing high quality and affordable health care.
Mission-Focused, Strong Growth Opportunity
Bedrijfscultuur
High demand for quality and care.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA 9002717 juli 2018
The call volume is high and very demanding. It can be stressful if you aren't accustomed to having to be on the phone the entire time you are scheduled to be.
Bedrijfscultuur
culture interesting but can use improvement
Lead Mobile IT Engineer and Mobile PM (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA17 juli 2018
Kaiser working culture is interesting. Staff perform their jobs and assignments typically but some need an extra push. Lack of accountability makes the dynamics a bit difficult to work with. Overall good place to work although salary is not as competitive as desired
Pluspunten
good benefits, ability to work alone minimum supervision, ability to thrive and bring new ideas to the table
Minpunten
Salary, lack of accountability, promotions focused on close relationships
good place to work
Member Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD17 juli 2018
great benefits, i had a good manager, was willing to help me improve on my calls, as this was a call center. working hours were 12:30p to 9p, only was to get a shift change was through a shift bid, has a union and that was based on seniority.
great
DevOps and Cloud Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA17 juli 2018
Great place to work if you are a working mother! The people are super nice. A great workplace culture. The benefits aren't all that great, but there is so much flexibility for work that includes work from home option
Bedrijfscultuur
Monitor Technician 7West and ER (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA16 juli 2018
Great company. Opportunities to grow. Needs to be more divers cultural wise. Management needs more professional developlment and also to be more divers.
great compensations
break difficult
Unstructured training
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR16 juli 2018
Unstructured training as job training policies indicated.

Management not supportive of culture diversity

Toxic workplace culture.

I enjoyed working with Kaiser Permanente patients
exercise and massage monthlhy
Advice Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA16 juli 2018
Received hundreds of call throughout the northern california. Very busy Call Center.
Hardest part of the job is not be able to see member but to listen only.

Most enjoyable part of the advice nurse is to be able to assist member, even at the phone service.
Good gifts and recognitions
A very busy place
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, promoting health care
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA16 juli 2018
I enjoy working with the people I came in contact with. Most employees were friendly and hospitable. This was a volunteer position, so there is limited information for me to give.
Promotes health and wellness
n/a
management
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA16 juli 2018
I believe that Kaiser would be benefit from rotating managers and assistant managers. Recognition should be given for level of education. Managers should be highly educated in business management.
open door policy
Minpunten
getting too comfortable in a union protected environment
Bedrijfscultuur
So far okay place to work
Executive Vice President and Advisor HROM (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 juli 2018
Too early to tell all. So far I have been able to push the HROM agenda narrative and agenda that I have created.

I am working at one acceleration site and have had some limited success so far. We will need to step it up in the next couple of months in order to accommodate all of the changes necessary.

Their management culture is way too reliant on update meetings at the executive level. This is indicative of organizations that don't yet totally trust their employees.
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA15 juli 2018
Very unorganized and unprofessional, barely could depend on management, work environment was also very unprofessional. No job security at all, they fire people for random reasons, and they are very unorganized.
Unprofessional and unorganized.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
What I learned
RN (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA15 juli 2018
Loved my time at KP. Unfortunately KP went through a bad growing season where they implemented a culture of laying off people by calling it "restructuring and hubbing" KP words of One KP and Loyalty were lost to those most loyal that suddenly found themselves without a job. The majority of employees were listed as excellent and exemplary but had too many years of service in. Most left and some found another job within the system for less pay and not utilizing their skills to the fullest potential.
Free classes
Minpunten
short or no breaks, layoffs
Rapid managments changes
REGIONAL ADVICE NURSE (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR14 juli 2018
In the last year many management changes have occurred. RN's left with uncertainty if they will need to find new positions. Will need to watch what the new plan is over the next 3 months.
Excellent pay, benfits
Rapid management changes
Fun and productive
Licensed Practical Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 juli 2018
Organized
patient centered care
fun and enjoyable work environment.
Always has training when need and if needed.
Affordable healthcare for patients
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Kaiser call center nursing
Call Center Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora,CO14 juli 2018
I had set hours that I worked and was happy with my position and time. Then came the decision to close the call center. Because I had low seniority, I was not able to secure a position that would work with my family life at that time. I was laid off from Kaiser after working for them for 2 years.
kaiser contributed to 403K
Minpunten
unable to secure another position when restructuring took place
Customer service
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL13 juli 2018
Good workes i like work for my future. I like customer service. I working hard. I have good personality. Hepl the customer. Ineed for my reference sponsored .
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag