Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.653 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
good place to work
Member Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD17 juli 2018
great benefits, i had a good manager, was willing to help me improve on my calls, as this was a call center. working hours were 12:30p to 9p, only was to get a shift change was through a shift bid, has a union and that was based on seniority.
great
DevOps and Cloud Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA17 juli 2018
Great place to work if you are a working mother! The people are super nice. A great workplace culture. The benefits aren't all that great, but there is so much flexibility for work that includes work from home option
Bedrijfscultuur
Monitor Technician 7West and ER (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA16 juli 2018
Great company. Opportunities to grow. Needs to be more divers cultural wise. Management needs more professional developlment and also to be more divers.
great compensations
break difficult
Unstructured training
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR16 juli 2018
Unstructured training as job training policies indicated.

Management not supportive of culture diversity

Toxic workplace culture.

I enjoyed working with Kaiser Permanente patients
exercise and massage monthlhy
Advice Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA16 juli 2018
Received hundreds of call throughout the northern california. Very busy Call Center.
Hardest part of the job is not be able to see member but to listen only.

Most enjoyable part of the advice nurse is to be able to assist member, even at the phone service.
Good gifts and recognitions
A very busy place
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, promoting health care
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA16 juli 2018
I enjoy working with the people I came in contact with. Most employees were friendly and hospitable. This was a volunteer position, so there is limited information for me to give.
Promotes health and wellness
n/a
management
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA16 juli 2018
I believe that Kaiser would be benefit from rotating managers and assistant managers. Recognition should be given for level of education. Managers should be highly educated in business management.
open door policy
Minpunten
getting too comfortable in a union protected environment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
So far okay place to work
Executive Vice President and Advisor HROM (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 juli 2018
Too early to tell all. So far I have been able to push the HROM agenda narrative and agenda that I have created.

I am working at one acceleration site and have had some limited success so far. We will need to step it up in the next couple of months in order to accommodate all of the changes necessary.

Their management culture is way too reliant on update meetings at the executive level. This is indicative of organizations that don't yet totally trust their employees.
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA15 juli 2018
Very unorganized and unprofessional, barely could depend on management, work environment was also very unprofessional. No job security at all, they fire people for random reasons, and they are very unorganized.
Unprofessional and unorganized.
What I learned
RN (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA15 juli 2018
Loved my time at KP. Unfortunately KP went through a bad growing season where they implemented a culture of laying off people by calling it "restructuring and hubbing" KP words of One KP and Loyalty were lost to those most loyal that suddenly found themselves without a job. The majority of employees were listed as excellent and exemplary but had too many years of service in. Most left and some found another job within the system for less pay and not utilizing their skills to the fullest potential.
Free classes
Minpunten
short or no breaks, layoffs
Rapid managments changes
REGIONAL ADVICE NURSE (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR14 juli 2018
In the last year many management changes have occurred. RN's left with uncertainty if they will need to find new positions. Will need to watch what the new plan is over the next 3 months.
Excellent pay, benfits
Rapid management changes
Fun and productive
Licensed Practical Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 juli 2018
Organized
patient centered care
fun and enjoyable work environment.
Always has training when need and if needed.
Affordable healthcare for patients
Kaiser call center nursing
Call Center Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora,CO14 juli 2018
I had set hours that I worked and was happy with my position and time. Then came the decision to close the call center. Because I had low seniority, I was not able to secure a position that would work with my family life at that time. I was laid off from Kaiser after working for them for 2 years.
kaiser contributed to 403K
Minpunten
unable to secure another position when restructuring took place
Customer service
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL13 juli 2018
Good workes i like work for my future. I like customer service. I working hard. I have good personality. Hepl the customer. Ineed for my reference sponsored .
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Intern
Field Engineer Intern (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA13 juli 2018
I was an intern at Kaiser so I didn't receive benefits like the full time employees. I also was given short breaks. Not a lot of time to relax. I felt pressured to work.
Great Location
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Contractors are not treated well
Workstation PC Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Downey, CA13 juli 2018
PC Refresh contractors are not treated well, have to work very hard, money is not good, no benefits and no guarantees of getting work, FTE however are treated and paid well.
Kaiser volunteer experience
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, CA12 juli 2018
It's a straight forward position. You're stationed at the hospital's front desk at the main entrance. You are in charge of greeting customers, giving them directions, looking up their appointments, and looking up family/friends if they are in the ER.
From time to time, you will also be asked to transport patients in wheelchairs from various destinations (e.g. another department or to their car parked out front).
I've only done Monday mornings, and the flow fluctuates with it being quieter some days, and other days you're called to several locations to bring patients all over the hospital.

I think it is worth it to volunteer here, however, as it gives you some insight on how a hospital works and gives you interaction time with patients.
Pluspunten
patient interaction, get to move around the hospital
Minpunten
manager is hard to get a hold of, cranky people, not having enough information to direct someone
Great First Step into Nursing
RN (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR12 juli 2018
This was my first job out of college and it was a wonerful learning experience. Staff was for the most part very kind and supportive and although hours could be long at times, it was worth it on the up side.
Pluspunten
good coworkers, staff, management, training
can feel like a grind
Bedrijfscultuur
fun working at this company
Collections/Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD12 juli 2018
I really enjoyed myself working for this company. My co-workers got along well we did a lot of team building. The manager team was always pushing you to do a better job and going back to school.
so much fun
General Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, CA12 juli 2018
Great hospital to volunteer at. You can grow and help the community so much! I enjoyed meeting new people. Although it was intense at times, I still left him feeling grateful for volunteering there.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag