Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 8.109 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good healty environment
Quality Improvement Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD18 oktober 2018
Worked as a team, everyone handles their lane. Accountability. Everyone worked hard and got their job done in a timely manner. Management respect the folks that work with them and support them
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Medical Courier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO18 oktober 2018
Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, x-rays, medications, and warehouse supply to and from hospitals and other medical facilities. Meet up with other driver to sort items to be delivered according to the deliver route. Maintain and inspect equipment to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
Efficient work environment
CPOA (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA18 oktober 2018
I work in a very organized, efficient , and friendly environment . I see anywhere from 18-22 patients a day . I love that I learn something new everyday in the Optometry field. The doctors I work with are great mentors and are always willing to teach me new things. The best part of my day is seeing return patients and talking with them . The hardest part of my day is not being able to give the patient what they need. My manager is very supportive and lets me take the lead in most situations!
4-10hr work days
Awesome Benefits
Interventional Mammographer - Full Time (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO18 oktober 2018
I have never worked in a place that offered such incredible benefits, such as no deductibles. Copays and Rx were only $5 and ER visits $100. It made my decision to leave and move back to family very difficult
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced excellent benefits great people
Surgery Scheduler (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA18 oktober 2018
Kaiser is very fast paced. You have to be able to adapt quickly. You are paid well. Things are constantly changing. New software or programs are not taught much of the job you learn as you work. Too many middle managers most people have at least 2 managers they have to report which gets confusing.
Great people, good benefits
Minpunten
Fast paced, adapt quickly, lack of training
well compansated
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA17 oktober 2018
Kaiser pays their nurses well. Love my coworkers. We have a great nursing assistant staff that make our work manageable. We have too many assistant managers that micromanages everything we do.
Good pay
micromagement
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work but some managers are evil
Project Manager II (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA17 oktober 2018
Aside form some poor managers here and there, Kaiser is a fantastic place to work. They offer great benefits. They do need to come up a bit more and be more competitive with salary. There are many opportunities for advancement
Kaiser
Business Line Manager II (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA17 oktober 2018
Kaiser has been a great place to work but as a manager you are left without any protection or support. If you’re support staff you’re protected but management is not. It’s a shame.
Great people
Minpunten
Rogue managers are left to do crazy things
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA17 oktober 2018
I worked 15 years there. A typical day was busy and yet rewarding. We had huddles which helped us solve any problems that we might come in contact with The most enjoyable part was how me and my coworkers helped each other as a team.
Pluspunten
free lunches, incentives, psp bonus, yearly raises
Bedrijfscultuur
Very Good company, it's a employee type of company.
Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA17 oktober 2018
The people of Kaiser make all the difference. Some team members for sometimes down right lazy. But overall it was fun to work there, the balance between work and self time is pretty good in the Pleasanton, CA campus. Management that we had were fair, but some time placed some more focus on one group then another.
Pluspunten
Teammates in general, flexible time, balance of life
Minpunten
Contracts are max of 2 years, it should be at least 5 years.
great all round.
File clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA16 oktober 2018
i mainly volunteered here never really was paid. good place to get experience to update your resume. good people. very helpful when comes to team work. very much appreciate the good helpful skills they have given me to go foward in earning more and better work experience.
helpful team lead skills
Awesome workplace
Application development analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu16 oktober 2018
Great place to work. Lots of learning oppurtunities are given to the individuals. Basic training are provided which helps the individual at any experience for smooth landing into the project.
Very productive company
Remote Coder II/Auditor (huidige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD16 oktober 2018
Quarterly meeting with managers and directors help keep you afloat on what is to come with Kaiser Permanente.

Manager has monthly meeting to talk about productivity and things that can be approved. Manger also give you kudos for a job well done!
Vacation time, Diversity
Vision Insurance
Great benefits
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Antioch, CA16 oktober 2018
Great place to work. Can transfer to all Kaisers
Multicultural working environment. Great pay. Can chose health plan and dental plan . Offers 401k and pension plan. Basic life insurance. Family covered in medical plan.
Benefits working 24hr per week
There hire within furst
Terrible
Release Governance Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA16 oktober 2018
Inept run company. Working for this company equated to going to prison every day of the week. Employees are treated just terrible. We are talking to the point of doing seat and productivity checks a few times a day. I was lucky to get out of there.
Machiavellian
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great Place to Work
OIS Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA16 oktober 2018
I enjoy working for Kaiser. I've worked here for 18 1/2 years and looking forward to many more. I work in a stress free department and I have the best co-worker and boss.
Excellent expetience
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA16 oktober 2018
Kaiser taught me how to be an or nurse. I loved this company and it’s atmosphere. I consider myself a kaiser nurse first. Legacy second. I miss the system and am working to return to it as soon as possible.
Many. Great benefits
Can Be pigeonholed
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR15 oktober 2018
Call center based work, fast paced. You have to be a great listener, have fast typing skills, patience's, understanding and a fast learner. The calls are always back to back. Very busy, great benefits and discounts offered
Affordable healthcare, 401K matching program and paid holidays
A Collaborative and Fast paced job
EKG Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA15 oktober 2018
My experience working for Kaiser Permanente for the last two years was a great one. It taught me to work under stressful health critical situations with many coworkers and health care professionals. The management was organized at this facility. The hardest part of the job came on the days we were left understaffed. I enjoyed the pace and working with my colleagues serving patients in the hospital and clinic.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great Place to work
Manager Respiratory Care Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA15 oktober 2018
Kaiser offers a stable work environment with many opportunities to transfer from facility to facility. It it a large organization and can provide many advancement opportunities.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag