Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.654 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
so much fun
General Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, CA12 juli 2018
Great hospital to volunteer at. You can grow and help the community so much! I enjoyed meeting new people. Although it was intense at times, I still left him feeling grateful for volunteering there.
Great Staff
Sr. Staff Asst. (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA11 juli 2018
What kept me with my department the longest was certain staff I worked with. We became more like a family since we spent so many hours with each other at the hospital. Our management staff was consistently changing. In my 5 years there, we went through 6 different directors and or managers. Because of this, disciplinary actions were not consistent for staff. This led to horrible attendance in certain staff, and poor performance. When these actions were attempting correction, there was significant resistance on both sides for the lack of consistency by management. Certain staff members were extremely disrespectful to the administration staff, often creating toxic work environments and the inability to effectively to conduct business or carry out any operational needs. I am hoping this was just a location issue, and not an overall organizational issue.
Pluspunten
health insurance paid for, paid vacation & sick time, flexible work hours
Minpunten
minimal appreciation for contributions, low employee morale in dept.
Bedrijfscultuur
Data Specialist/SAS Programmer Senior (huidige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO11 juli 2018
Great Benefits!! Good opportunities to move around the company. Flexible work schedule with possible opportunity to work from home. Top heavy in management.
Union - Represented employees
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA11 juli 2018
The represented employees are less likely to take personal accountability. When corrective action comes, they are likely to avoid work and, or meetings to prolong the process.
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser was a great place to work.
Registered Nurse- ER (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA11 juli 2018
Kaiser was a great company yo work for, especially good benefits financially and working towards retirement. I have never worked for a company before that offered flexible days off for family events or mental health wellness.
Work Environment
Assistant Administrator of Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA11 juli 2018
This organization values professionalism, excellence, patient-centered care, teamwork, integrity and compassionate care. Patients and family are a priority.
Productive, patient satisfaction, challenging
Associate Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, OH11 juli 2018
I worked with the account rep and new sales rep to sale and enrollment new members into our Insurance plan. Establishing relationships with brokers and clients.
Pluspunten
Great healthcare, learned alot of new skills in the Healthcare Industry, received my health license and management was encouraging
Minpunten
No real career path advancement
good benefits
Communications Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR11 juli 2018
Kaiser is a good place to work and the benefits are amazing. My main problem with working at Kaiser is that it is impossible to move up within the organization when you start as a union employee. Because of that I may need to move on.
benefits laid back work
Minpunten
missing breaks lack of advancement
Acceptable
Web Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA10 juli 2018
Typical Day- Operations tasks, server review, internal web review
What I Learned - Scoping and managing time
Workplace culture - Acceptable
The Hardest Part Of The Job - Expectations subjective/Change fluently
The most enjoyable part of the job - Allowed to do work with no interruptions.
Life Balance
Expectations subjective/Change fluently
Bedrijfscultuur
was train to do my job for many nurses and co workers
Care Partner/Assisting Nurses (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA10 juli 2018
typical day could be anything learn many task management was good learn many cultures of patients and co workers hardest was when short on co workers not coming to work most enjoyable working with nurses and learning
PROPER LUNCH TIME AND BREAKS
SOMETIMES NO LUNCH WHEN SHORT HANDED WHEN NURSES NEED HELP
Bedrijfscultuur
Environment designed to protect those that do not care and do not try
Medical Claims Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO9 juli 2018
My least favorite place to work. It was very hard to watch as staff who put no effort into their jobs or cared about their work were praised and promoted simply because they were popular among management.
Fast paced and intense
Staff Physical Therapist (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA9 juli 2018
Large variety of patients with the ability to directly communicate with physicians. They encouraged and supported continuing educations and provided lots of learning opportunities.
Compliance Concerns
Various Positions Held (voormalige medewerker) –  California9 juli 2018
I experienced a great deal of success while employed at Kaiser, however, there is no control over work environments. Most work environments are hostile and unsafe.
Saddened to leave
Operations Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA9 juli 2018
Unfortunately my position was eliminated and moved to Union City, Ca. I had high hopes to remain at Kaiser until retirement. It was a pleasure being part of the team and I truly felt appreciated all year round.
Bedrijfscultuur
This company cared for its employees
Workforce Diversity and Compliance Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO9 juli 2018
An excellent company to work for. I was very satisfied with my work as it afforded me many career advancement opportunities. I chose to take an early retirement as I was assisting with the care of my elderly mother that eventually died in August, 2015. I had no regrets. Encouraged several family members and friends to apply and get hired as it is an outstanding company to work for.
Excellent Company
Short staffed at times
N/a
Business Analyst Intermediate (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO9 juli 2018
I have nothing of any importance to say. I will say that they do provide good benefits to their employees and I am very, very, happy to have medical benefits.
Good Company
Administrative Specialist C (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA9 juli 2018
Benefits are great, but administrative support staff are underpaid and overworked. I felt as though there was a lack of opportunity for growth within my field which is why I left. I left right before Group Health transitioned into Kaiser.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Pay, opportunity for advancement
Kaiser
Financial Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA9 juli 2018
Had a bad experience working here and this was the one job I have not enjoyed. Management could be improved, work environment could be improved, and compensation could be improved.
Training
Nice enviorment
Care Partner (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA9 juli 2018
Exciting place to work along with nurses. Hardest part was probably learning the environment inside as is it divided into several locations on the main street.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great compensation, but bad work culture and advancement
Network Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA8 juli 2018
Great compensation, but bad work culture and no advancement opportunity due to lobby and internal grouping. Hiring lots of candidate and letting them go within 3 months. No placement or training opportunity
Great compensation
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag