Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 5.888 reviews worden getoond
Great company
Member Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Silver Spring, MD3 december 2017
Great company but no advancement opportunities. The work life balance is great you can get vacation usually. It is based on seniority though. Insurance benefits are the main reason people stay working there.
Bedrijfscultuur
Delivery of high quality care
Nursing Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA3 december 2017
Fast paced environment focused on delivering the highest quality of care; focused on improvement of processes; internal competition to be the best of the best
HIGHEST QUALITY OF CARE
EVER CHANGING PROCESSES
Good Employment
Full-Time Travel MRI Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA3 december 2017
Working in California is hard to find. It is a huge company. There are many opportunities or moving around within the company. There are many functional group/ departments, you will definitely find one you feel comfortable to work in.

It’s constantly busy but that’s standard for healthcare companies today
Medical System
Work life Balance
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good learning experience as an infusion nurse
On-call Infusion Clinic Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA1 december 2017
I learned a lot working there. It was a different work pace working as inpatient vs outpatient. Staff was very welcoming and kind to newcomer. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive and caring workplace
Registration Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR1 december 2017
I would highly recommend KP as the Beni fits are great and everyone to work with is always ready to smile, helping patients is something that really lifts a persons day. Patience don’t want to come in but if you can get them to smile then you both feel good by the time they leave.
Pluspunten
Or lucks with nurses all the time, it’s like having a home away from him, almost every facility has a gym and bed room to sleep in
Minpunten
Short breaks, you have to be working a three minute window, or clocking in and out that mean within one minute of your start time, the minute you are start and one minute after, that goes for starting your day breaks lunches and clocking out for the day, there is a pyramid for how many tardys or other issues you have, get brought and you are fired it’s a three struck system really
Very stressful at time
Associated Financial Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA1 december 2017
Customer service and fixing invoices and answering the phone and answering emails and doing projects for my manager, assisting my co-workers, and vendor reconciliation
Good People
Supervisor/Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Morrow, GA1 december 2017
Everything was a team effort. We always had training regularly to keep agents abreast of changes. My days went by fast do to workload which has its pros and cons, but who wants to not work at work. It was never boring always constanct movment and things to be done.
Continual training
Shift bid
volunteer
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA1 december 2017
Volunteering was fun. All the staff was very nice to me. I only volunteered every Monday for 4 hours. I quit because I started to need more time to focus on my schooling.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work. Challening and plenty of opportunities for advancement
Sr. QA Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA30 november 2017
Kaiser Permanente is a perfect organization for a career. Their are many opportunity's for job growth and advancement. It's up to the individual employee to decide where they want to go and to apply themselves to meet what ever challenges in order to succeed and do well and to thrive. To meet the expectations and go beyond these expectations in meeting departmental goals contribute to the success of the company.
Pluspunten
Great benefit packages, medical and dental.
Minpunten
So much to do, so little time.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Poor Management
Performance Improvement Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA30 november 2017
Management lacks experience and have no idea of company's mission. This is the only job I have had that has a union and I have had to use the Union many times.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
MR Coordinator
Medical Records Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC30 november 2017
Work Hours Monday - Friday &-4
Supervised 2 locations with total of 7 employees
Work Environment was very pleasant
Compensation/Benefits was great
If the company was still in Charlotte I would probably be still working for them
Work Enviroment, Benefits
Decent
Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA30 november 2017
I felt like I was stagnated. And under paid . I want advancement with a company that sees what I bring to the company and training so that i can advance. I'm willing to commute for the right pay
Wonferful benefits
Minpunten
Havw to have. Degree to actually make good money
Great Work Environment
Administrative Assistant III (huidige medewerker) –  Burbank, CA30 november 2017
Helpful and Thrive environment. Management was great and understanding. Great team members. I would highly recommend Kaiser Permanente cares for their employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
No easy days Work is non-stop everyday
Radiologist (huidige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA30 november 2017
Required evening and weekend/holiday call assignments have progressively increased in number and complexity over time
Day schedule is always full and usually a sense of always being a little behind

top heavy with administration
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Co-workers are like family!
PNP-Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA29 november 2017
I really loved working at Kaiser and enjoyed my colleagues there. Developing long-term relationships with the families of children with cancer was extremely rewarding.
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't even waste your time
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA29 november 2017
Good safe port in the storm but not a career. Tough to have faith in the low integrity management. No significant advancement possible since all management hire friends and family into leadership positions
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Pay is not worth the frustration
RN (huidige medewerker) –  Orange County, CA29 november 2017
Kaiser is too big with too few quality managers to be efficient. There are too many levels of management to get any changes made in the interest of patient care in a timely manner.
Good pay
Minpunten
Not efficient with too many levels of management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Physical Therapy Volunteer
In-Patient Physical Therapy Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA29 november 2017
Provided support to patients recovering from traumatic experiences while upholding company mission statement, treatment model and core values. Implemented certified spotting techniques to therapists and nursing staff performing patient transfers.
Good experience
Low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and interesting work space
Medical Scribe-Assistant to a physician (huidige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR29 november 2017
Occasionally fast paced depending on the amount of patients seen at the Emergency Department. A typical day involves following physicians as they evaluate patients to record the patient's HPI, ROS, PE, and the physician's MDM. Hardest part of the job is probably the unusual hours. However this is mediated by the doctors who are typically easily approachable and more than happy to teach and assist.
Pluspunten
Great experience in the medical field along side Doctors who are happy and willing to talk and teach
Unusual hours
Kaiser
Intake Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA29 november 2017
I've been an employee for a few decades and it's a great placed to work. It's a great healthcare provider, and you'll be financially secure. Only down side is the union .
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren