Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 8.108 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Good to work there, if you don't get laid off
Senior IT Consultant/Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA14 oktober 2018
Good place to work in IT in general. There is a culture you have to align with, but as a developer, I enjoyed working there, with both good and bad workers, until I was laid off.
Bonuses, PTO, Pension
Layoff without notice
work kp
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington, DC13 oktober 2018
Political organization. If one person does not like you. you will be ostracized. especially if its management. a follow the flock organization. Design patient and population-centered care to improve health outcomes. Integrate inter-professional care to improve safety/quality, and decrease cost of care. Evaluate the ability of existing and emerging information, communication, and healthcare technologies to improve care. Defend health policy that improves the experience of care, population health, and professional work life.
money
culture
Environment good
Licensed Practical Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Olympia, WA13 oktober 2018
THe environment is pleasant, easy to work with providers and good clinic flow. Flexible, good to work with family life, encourage career advancement.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's all about the money.
Certified Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR13 oktober 2018
It's all about the money. The team I was assigned with were good people tied strongly to the annual bonus we got in the spring. The doctor I was hired to work for was age-biased towards me and was very uncomfortable and unprofessional.
Bedrijfscultuur
work above my duty to help serve out patient better
Sterile Processing Technician III (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA13 oktober 2018
I served Kaiser for over 35 years plus because I enjoyed my job and learning and developing my skills I advance in my skills my getting certify as a Sterile Processing technician and advance to Lead Technician, over 20 years of service. 2 - years of supervisor in the Surgery Department do scheduling and staffing the department.
health benefits
training programs
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for a smart, young manager
Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA12 oktober 2018
The Good:
Great benefits, better than average pay, many training resources, tuition reimbursement, zero tolerance for discrimination, excellent amount of paid time off, speak up culture, much transparency.

The Bad:
Too many unproductive meetings and not enough time given to fulfilling primary job responsibilities , 60-70 hour work week, little control over day-to-day operations, too much bureaucracy, out of date and inadequate IT systems, constant sense of overwhelm.

The Ugly:
Unions are given more influence over daily decisions than almost any other industry leading to combative, entitled employees and a virtual inability to remove ineffective people from their positions even after multiple infractions. This creates a frustrating and sometimes hostile work environment for lower and middle management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Mindful and supportive work environment
Innovation Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR12 oktober 2018
Loved my time at Kaiser! It was challenging and rewarding at the same time. Tons of wonderful people, service focused and caring company. I had several roles during the 8 years there and I've learned a lot while helping others deliver health services. A place to admire!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
What I learned
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD12 oktober 2018
It has a very intense training program and before you start picking up the calls you're already well equipped. I learned a lot about health care and solving member's issues. In addition I improved my typing and listening skills because I was documenting at the same time listening to the member.
Pluspunten
The pay is awesome especially in the Maryland region.
Minpunten
I had a difficult time because of my accent and I was discriminated upon in many instances.
phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA12 oktober 2018
Determines and executes the best method for obtaining biological specimens from patients of all ages as required to include venipuncture, capillary, and heel-stick puncture to ensure quality specimens for testing.
Keeps client office staff abreast of new policies and protocols related to laboratory operations; investigates patient billing issues and works towards resolution.Centrifuge, aliquot, separate, refrigerate, freeze, or handle specimens as required to maintain specimen integrity.
Bedrijfscultuur
Important work but no work-life balanve
Service Unit Non RN Manager II (huidige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA12 oktober 2018
The work is important and Kaiser Permanente strives to provide quality healthcare. However, it is a challenge managing a work life balance and still keep up with all the work assigned. This is a common challenge in many positions in the company.
Strives for quality
Heavy workloads
Very collaborate
Volunteer Experiences (voormalige medewerker) –  United States11 oktober 2018
Kaiser Permanent has an amazing staff that is always focused on providing he best patient care. From the moment you walk in to the moment that you leave the staff is very attentive and friendly.
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser has been a great place to work in the last 11 yrs.
Unit Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR11 oktober 2018
It all depends on your work ethic and attitude to work within the organization.You have career advancement opportunities and education reimbursement..
Good Salary Benifits
Receptionist cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA11 oktober 2018
Face pass environment registering. 75 patents a day

Learned computer more efficiently

Management will to help with training

Last position had wonderful co worker

Medical Assistants expected stressed expected help out of the protocols.

Management unaware of protocols
Good wages
Minpunten
Reduction of benifits, stressful work conditions
Benefits are great
LPN (huidige medewerker) –  Longview, WA10 oktober 2018
Kaiser benefits are great. I love working straight days, banker hours, no weekends or holidays. Kaiser is union which is nice, I had never been in a union prior.
benefits, pay
treat employees poorly
Great experience
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD10 oktober 2018
I would recommend this job to anyone that needs help for college. I got benefits for college and gain skills during this program. I met the mayor and met a lot more good faces.
Pluspunten
Paid for college, get connections from big companies.
No hours
Very Good but Stressful
PACS Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR10 oktober 2018
It was a great company to work for. I enjoyed working there and my position. They treated me well and I enjoyed and needed the benefits. I feel like i did a really great job in my position.
great
Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA 9582510 oktober 2018
it was fun working for Kaiser. I would totally go back if i could. I worked with great People and enjoyed every minute of it. I miss it soo much. I recommend every one getting a job there
overall a good experience
Internal Medicine Residency (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA10 oktober 2018
I enjoyed learning about the Kaiser model. I felt like I was able to provide comprehensive care especially because I was able to view all documents related to my patients in the EMR.
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser vs GHC conflict lots of unnecessary drama.
CMA (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellevue, WA10 oktober 2018
Kaiser (Northwest) Bellevue, WA
When I was hired I was trained Kaiser vision way but existing GHC employees are unwilling to conform to Kaiser's vision. Seniority and the Union enable long-term employees to be lazy. The management tries so hard to make positive changes but the employees refuse to comply. This place is filled with drama and lots of employee conflicts. It was like being in high school all over again. When I worked there 6 MA's quit all at once due to the constant conflicts.
You get amazing benifits and compensation. You cannot use the benefits they offer because you WILL NOT get time off you request until you have been there for a few years. Kaiser is NOT flexible at all and doesn't have the staff to releive those that need days off. I was told on my first day that I won't get a day off so don't even ask. They only way you can get a day off is to call in sick which will be unexcused.
Pay and Benifits
Minpunten
Breaks-lunch only, constant employee conflicts, long-term employees are lazy, the Union enables long-term employees to work less and demand more.
PRN pharmacy tech experience
Call Center Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 oktober 2018
they hire too many people. yes i make $20/hr but i barely get any hours. pharmacy system is complicated and they are big on speed. Your timed on EVERYTHING you do.
great pay, 1 hour lunch break, flexibility
not enough hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag