Kaiser Permanente Reviews

5.871 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Kaiser
Mammography Rad Tech 1 (huidige medewerker) –  Lancaster, CA25 november 2017
A typical work day is fast paced . I always learn something different everyday by dealing with patients , Management helps with further career advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Perfect to volunteer for.
Medical Social Work Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Moreno Valley, CA25 november 2017
Volunteering at Kaiser has been a great experience. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. I love the job culture always being mindful of the patient. They treat patients as people not as numbers.
n/a
Operating Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA25 november 2017
Great environment to work, and benefit programs for every employee, needs improvement on new management being hired without experience. more training needs to be employed.
Great salary - Corporation work atmosphere
Advice RN (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA25 november 2017
Great union, very bad management and labor relationship currently. Great place to build senority and pay. Very little actual interaction with any decisions made or policies.
Review of Audiology in Northern Virginia
Audiologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia25 november 2017
The only problem with working as an Audiologist in the northern virginia (Tysons, Falls Church) clinics is the supervisor in place at this time (Nov 2017). She is not an Audiologist, but that is not the issue. The issue is that she is on a power trip and is not that bright, an unfortunate combination. She does not want to hear feedback from staff about things that she is clearly doing wrong, and if you point out where things could work better, she will retaliate against you. Most walk on eggshells around her and there is nothing that can be done because her boss is her best friend. The Audiologists there are wonderful and dedicated professionals, who unfortunately do not have the benefit of a leader that will facilitate their greatness. The supervisor has no concern for the staff and does not value work/life balance or appreciate that staff's lives are important too and that occasionally, they actually have to request to take the leave they have earned to attend to their own issues, requests that are not always approved because the supervisor is worried about how that will affect access and consequently how that will make her look to her leadership (there are 8 audiologist positions there, with many open appointments, she can easily adjust schedule for leave requests). You do not want to work for this woman. Day after day she does things that should be reported to HR or EEO, such as talking negatively about staff members to other staff at the same level. If they ever put someone else in charge that is a good leader, then all my ratings would turn into 5 stars.
Professional staff - ENT/Audiologists - all really great people
Minpunten
Audiology supervisor (fall 2017) is immature, vindictive, passive/aggressive, unqualified - simply has no business supervising Audiologists, or anyone.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Team environment with great benefits
Supervisor Rehabilitation Services (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA24 november 2017
Great team environment with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement. Hardest part of the job is patient care throughout the day and keeping up with documentation at the same time. The management in place at locations I have worked have been excellent. I have felt supported in my needs. I most enjoy the people that I work with at Kaiser. We all share common goals and support each other. I have never had a coworker not willing to help or try to find an answer that I needed.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Very Nice place to work
Intake Coordinator/Consultant - QRM (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA24 november 2017
I process faxes that come through our Right fax system. I make calls to providers when need. Train new employees and take on other duties to help my Manager. It is a very diverse place to work. I enjoy coming here because my co workers are fun to be around.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people work here but many departments are understaffed.
Administrative Assistant III (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA24 november 2017
There is a need for better management. Valuing your employees is critical to the department working successfully. Many employees are overworked & stretches too thin.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
No time for breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Best company I ever worked for!!
RN - Labor and Delivery (voormalige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA22 november 2017
I loved Kaiser. I would still be working there, if I had not moved from California to NC. I only have positive things to say about working for Kaiser. If I ever move back to California, I want to work for Kaiser.
Pay, benefits, staffing, management
Minpunten
None. Best job I ever had.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great compnay and hospital benefits
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (Per Diem) (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA22 november 2017
Awesome company/hospital to work for, great benefits! depending how departments management is good. very competitive to get into a position--inside bidding on opened positions base upon seniority. GREAT PAY at least for northern California.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Kaiser is Life
Information Technology Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA22 november 2017
Kaiser was amazing. I only worked there temporarily, but I loved every second of it.

If I could return, I'd do so in a heartbeat. Kaiser is my dream job. I learned how to perform CPR, work an AED, and First-Aid.

The employees you meet are the best, many have a passion for what they're doing, and it makes working there so much better.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Kp
Teleservice Representative/Radiology Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfax, VA22 november 2017
Call center can be very overwhelming. Bathroom breaks can be hard to come by other than that it is ok. Annual raises given and bonuses. Great room for career advancement.
Raises, bonuses, overtime opportunities
Stressful call center
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
great place to work
Medical Interpreter/Translator- Spanish (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO22 november 2017
Great supervisor, great hours. Ability to move up or into different areas. Educational, family-oriented, detail-oriented, generally a positive place to work.
Great Place
Auditing Coding Training Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA22 november 2017
Kaiser Permanente is an awesome place to work. It is a great place to work and I would recommend this organization to everyone who ask. Great benefits, salary, and balance of life culture.
Give it time.
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Bellflower, CA21 november 2017
I have worked at Kaiser since 2008 and the experience has been mixed. Overall the facility and the Core values are great but the staff tend to be less than friendly and supportive to new nurses. The management team is aware and try to help but it's up to the Charge nurses to make sure you do not fail. Although I still have my challenges with some of the staff I have found it to be one of my best experiences both professional and personally.
Pluspunten
Great opportunity to learn and keep your skills sharp. Great benefits
Minpunten
Staff full of mean girls
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
In continual reorganization
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA21 november 2017
A good place to work if you are in the right department with a good manager. Otherwise there is continual reorganization and risk of job loss. There are many centralized departments, but local hospital operations as well.
Pluspunten
Large company with many opportunities
Minpunten
Lack of loyalty to reorganized departments
Healthcare done right
Lead Improvement Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA21 november 2017
In my time at Kaiser Permanente, I gained a whole new level of respect for the overall care they provide to the community. From outpatient to inpatient, they really focused on care across the continuum.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and also fun at the same time
Summer Intern/Office Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellflower, CA21 november 2017
a typical day at work was fun because i learned a lot i learned how to use all of their equipment in the office , how to file their paper work , management was great , great workplace culture , it was not a hard part to this job because this is something that i enjoy doing. the most enjoyable part of the job was everything.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Family culture, productive job
Human Resources - Recruitment Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA20 november 2017
I loved working for Kaiser, the only downside was that my particular position was non-benefited and contracted for 1 year. Had I been offered benefits and made a full time permanent employee, I would have wanted to stay long term. Also, the distance for me was wearing down my vehicle. I was driving 120 miles round trip and putting more than 500 miles on my car/weekly. The fact that my manager and my work colleagues were so amazing, made me want to continue working there. I took a 3 dollar pay cut just to work for this amazing company, learning that my position had no opportunity for advancement made me consider looking for other jobs. I hate to leave, but my ultimate goal is to continue advancing in my career.
Pluspunten
Great management and great colleagues.
Minpunten
No benefits for my position, long distance, contracted.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
productive place
Laboratory Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA20 november 2017
I have been work at kaiser permanente for 15 years and I love it. I feel like I am part of the company and my say matters. I am encouraged to voice my concern. I work hard and paid well doing it.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren