Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.516 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
TPMG - Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA8 juni 2018
Productive and fun place to work. Many opportunities for available for those interested in career advancement.........................................
Bedrijfscultuur
kaiser is one of the best hospital to work for
Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Martinez, CA7 juni 2018
A typical day at work is taking care of patient, I learned good customer service skill, management was not that good, workplace was good most of the time. the hardest part with some angry patient the most enjoyable part of the job was helping other
Volunteer
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA7 juni 2018
I volunteered there. It was a great opportunity to learn the healthcare field. They weren’t too attentive of the volunteers and would not help you get a job there.
Informative and educational
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX6 juni 2018
I enjoyed doing my internship while I was in my high school years. It made it easy for me to decide if I wanted to have a career in the medical field.
Pluspunten
I was able to get my lunch delivered to me personally by my mom.
Minpunten
That company no longer exists.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace with a nice, friendly environment
Guest Services Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Otay Mesa, CA6 juni 2018
I enjoy working on this place because it provides opportunities for growth even each I am just a volunteer for the summer there is always so much to do.
Decent company
Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunnyside, OR6 juni 2018
I was a traveler at their Sunny side Oregon location. Seems like a good company to work for. Fantastic benefits. Management in ED was very approachable and easy to talk to. Good teamwork and I really got along with my coworkers. Hope I can work there again in the future.
leader in healthcare.
Adjunct Clinical Professor (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA6 juni 2018
Heavy union community. there are opportunities for growth and a they support educational growth. Cohesive leadership teams who are very supportive of the healthcare team and ancillary staff.
Excellent Company
Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA6 juni 2018
I absolutely love working for Kaiser Permanente and all they stand for. KP sets a high standard for all its employees and in return is extremely flexible when it comes to raising a family. I love the preventive health stance Kaiser takes and I am very proud to be working for this company.
The benefits are amazing, leadership listens to employees and makes great efforts to create a culture of collaboration and work-live balance. I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for 20 years and have always loved my work, my great managers and the overall company culture.
Best Place to Work
Workshops for volunteers
Assistant to nursing staff (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA5 juni 2018
the workshops were usually from 9am-3pm. I only volunteered on tuesdays because it would interfer with my school schedule. I would volunteer for 4 hours each week and help the nurses with anything they need even if it to just give water to the patient or walk about the PSU to get their exercise in.
flexible
Medical Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD5 juni 2018
loved working at Kaiser to far of commute but overall nice place to work, they gave me a lot of billing experience and gave good training for new employees for their sofware system.
Taking care of employees
Pharmacy Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  San Marcos, CA5 juni 2018
Depending on the department that you are working in there is specific workflow to follow. This is a very busy institution. As a result, people need to be able to work in a very fast paced environment.
Manager / Co-workers
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA5 juni 2018
I worked at a call center with over 800 managers, assistants and co-workers. They are all great. During peak time you could work up to 80 hrs a week (voluntary). If you had a bad call there was always someone to turn it around and then by the next call you have a smile on your face and in your voice,
Free medical
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Best Place To Work
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC4 juni 2018
Kaiser Permanente provides their full-time employees excellent benefits, along with an educational plan to enhance an employees skill set for advancement in the company.
Education and benefits package
N/a
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Content Amplification Partner (voormalige medewerker) –  Renton, WA4 juni 2018
Kaiser Permanente has excellent pay and benefits. The leadership is driven and compassionate. Everyone is bought into the mission to build healthier communities.
nice campus
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work space
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  California4 juni 2018
Good team to work with and a good hard working boss. I like the benefits and pay. Good working hours. People are helping each other and trying to be better.
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent benefits and team building.
REGISTERED NURSE (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO4 juni 2018
Excellent health benefits including optical and discounts on over the counter medications. Great management. Team building events that are fun and productive.
I developed my career at Group Health - now Kaiser
Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA3 juni 2018
I loved how this organization allowed me to grow, and bring my best to several different departments and areas over time. I still seek my families care through this system and strongly believe they can help solve many of the challenges in healthcare!
Bedrijfscultuur
Rewarding place to work as a trailblazer in health care
Marketing Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA3 juni 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a great place to work if you're solution oriented and willing to function in a learn-as-you-go environment. Although Kaiser Permanente is not a technology company, its dated and absent of efficient processes and workflows
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Retroactive v Proactive
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great learning experience
Assistant Department Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA3 juni 2018
I learned and I continue to learn a lot from this company however I feel the balance of work and personal life should be improved. too many initiatives coming down at the same time and not enough tiem to complete them
great benefits
too stresful
Computer Technician
Computer Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  San Rafael, CA2 juni 2018
I was a computer technician with Y2K, installing soft ware on network, trouble shooting desktop problem, educating staff how to use software, assisting the system administration. It was a contract job
I learned a lot
Minpunten
It was a contract jobs on;y
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag