Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 8.336 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Secure job
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA25 november 2018
An amazing company to work for with great benefits and competitive pay with union protection for the registered nurses. Seniority based job promotions makes career changes within company less flexible. Great support if you wish to pursue further education. Higher degrees desired and valued.
Bedrijfscultuur
Outstanding company to work for
Secretary (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA24 november 2018
I would recommend anyone to work for Kaiser Permanente. My department is fun, flexible and diverse. The journey with KP has been nothing short of amazing. #THRIVE!
Pluspunten
The sky is the limit with KP. Education is highly promoted.
Minpunten
Fast paced work, you have to work hard and love what you do.
Very Poor Management
Security Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI24 november 2018
A good job to have temporarily, there are many opportunities for work and overtime. Otherwise, management is very poorly run. You have little to no help at all. With some poor management, and no leadership with little to no career advancement, wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
Overtime
Poor management, no leadership
Good place to Work.
Senior BI Developer (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA24 november 2018
Team leads are good in guiding and encouraging.It is very friendly place to work for certain encouraging people and very much helping people to reach the department goal.
Pluspunten
Team leads are nice to work with.
If you have kids run
Medical Healthcare Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD21 november 2018
Work culture are like high school clicks, everything is based off who you know. management suck and majority of people are temp . They dont care if your sick or have children
paid
no work life balane
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not what you would expect
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR21 november 2018
Definitely favoritism among choosing Kaiser employees vs anyone from outside world; Enjoyed co-workers, they were very appreciative; Lots of 'rule-breaking'...
Pluspunten
Making a difference in a patient's life
Minpunten
Micro-management beyond what is needed
Senior Lead accountant
Lead Senior Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA20 november 2018
I started at Kaiser as entry level accountant.
through the years my department was sub-divided from a full revenue cycle department to a specific accounting department.
Pluspunten
Good company to work for, in all aspects
n/a
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Love this company
Clinical Research Associate II (huidige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA20 november 2018
I absolutely love this company. Would stay here my whole life if I could. Unfortunately, I need more pay. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a good career start.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Kaiser experience
LPN (huidige medewerker) –  Aloha, OR19 november 2018
I have nothing but great things about Kaiser. I appreciate the constant support I receive from management and the benefits are excellent. Working for a large company makes people often say the feel like a cog in a large machine but I really feel like I am appreciated at Kaiser.
Benefits, pay
Minpunten
Need for more doctors to meet the demand due to high volume of patients
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 4Rapporteren
Great Benefits and Salary
Executive Assistant/ Sr. Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA19 november 2018
Workplace bullying in this organization is out of control and upper management does not do much about it. The way management is able to harass people is ridiculous.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Needs work on culture
Family Nurse Practitioner (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA19 november 2018
Make sure you know what you are getting into- they will surprise you with strict FMLA and working urgent care in addition to your regular hours. They will try to get you to be in Treatment room and no break. No training to work outside in another area. True when worked there in 2000-2002 and again now.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
kaiser
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR19 november 2018
I would not recompany this company to anybody. moving to fast, not able to work with you but agents. didn't care about its members I feel ubset to even been
Nice place to work
Receptionist (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA19 november 2018
Fast pace. Excellent benefits.There are many locations throughout the Bay Area, however some positions are seniority driven leaving a smaller chance to advance.
Bedrijfscultuur
great company to qork for
LAB ASSISTANT/PHLEBOTOMIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Happy Valley, OR19 november 2018
this company is a great place to work. pay skill is high benefits are great. excellent team work all departments worked well together as a team. would love to work there again.
Great Company
Travel Nurse RN, Telemetry (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA19 november 2018
Great company to work for. Kaiser Permanente is the pinnacle for nurses, and this facility is the gold standard. Wish I could stay here forever. Recommended for all traveling nurses!!
Bedrijfscultuur
Unprofessional place to work depending on what group you work in
Intermediate Financial Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA18 november 2018
KP is easy to work for the work is easy. Accounting is not normal accounting it's more like business cases trying to find money. The people that work there are unprofessional, they are very two faced, and just overall unhappy. Women are definitely treated less than compared to men, HR can not be counted on. If you are lucky to have a great manager you will manage. It's hard to move around unless you know ppl.
Pay
Minpunten
attitude, expectations, no work life balance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
i love working here
Environmental Services (huidige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA18 november 2018
kaiser is the best job iv ever had i love that you can add your whole family to your employee insurance it is really a blessing to work here the flexible hours are great too
Great
Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA17 november 2018
I love working here they treat you treat employees in my department would respect I’ve never had an issue management as I try to help you solve a result
Good people
More careers growth
Great Job Opportunity
Teleservice representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA16 november 2018
It made me into to the personality i posses now.My customer service experience grew a lot,got to make new friends ,had the chance to understand better how the working environment should be.

It was Great
Very productive Work Place
Senior Customer Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA16 november 2018
* Work day consisted of verifying all Storage environment, and reporting to the IT manager and team. Installing New equipment and deploying the new equipment, Uninstalling and preparing old equipment to return to vendors. Upgrading existing equipment Hardware and firmware. Meeting with Vendors to discuss ongoing, new and expansion issues.
* learned how to do presentation to upper management
* Great Management team
* Workplace Culture was very professional
* The Hardest part of the Job was the support calls late at night to help others identify and resolve problems wit the Equipment.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was helping troubleshooting and solving problems in a timely manner
Great Potlucks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag