Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 6.523 reviews worden getoond
Clinic Registered Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Renton, WA14 februari 2018
Good work/life balance. Great benefits. Decent salary. Pension provided by Group Health which was acquired by Kaiser and remained even through acquisition. 401k match and friendly co-workers.
Senior Admin job goes union
Senior Staff Assistant III (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA14 februari 2018
I'm sure many of you have tried to figure out how to get your foot in the door to your desired company. Well I thought for sure that if I was a contractor that would be the way to go. I have Several years of C-level experience and I didn't need medical benefits so I thought that would be ideal route to get my work ethics out there. I have been working as a contractor and my manager shares with me she love that I am doing a great job but my job will turn into 2 union jobs. and it is out of her control even though I have learned what needs to be learned I will be replaced. It is very tough to swallow knowing my job is being broken into a 2 person job. Why would they not try hard to keep me? makes me think that it is a cut throat game and I don't feel like playing. I simply want a job I can go to everyday and not worry if I will be let go of. so I tell you be careful out there!
Pluspunten
Free Lunches and breakfast if morning meetings
No overtime, and Contract job
great place to work
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA14 februari 2018
still working here reason to leave would be to earn the current retirement at the current sonority with present union. If I was to transfer and sign up with a different union I wold lose all sonority accrued with CNA.
Senior Data Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA14 februari 2018
The only benefit that makes me want to be here is pension plan. Kaiser Permanente does appreciate their employees with very generous times off. After 10 years of employment, they give 36 days of PTO per year, which I think I can't find that in other companies. Their pension sounds good, but the formula is so complicated to understand. However, the bottom line is that I know there is a decent amount of income on top of my 401K and hopefully SSI income for my retirement.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to get your foot in the door
Volunteer (Pediatrics) (huidige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA14 februari 2018
Fun place to get your foot in the door, they take your dreams into consideration and inspires you to do even more.
Definitely recommend Kaiser Permanente Volunteering services to those who dream to help others.
Volenteer
Volunteer - Greeter Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA13 februari 2018
I worked at Kaiser as a volunteer my sophomore year of high school and worked as a greeter next to the receptionist providing help to anyone passing by.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
fun workplace
HR Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA13 februari 2018
learning a lot of information working with KP everyone is so nice & doesnt mind helping when needed.
i talk to KP employee over the phone assisting with benefit inquiries
Bedrijfscultuur
Very proud and satisfying to have worked for this company.
Medical Transcriptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA13 februari 2018
Great place to work. Got along well with co-workers. Learned to prioritize my time getting things done in timely fashion.

Completing all typing of gross specimens to be ready for microscopic dictations diagnoses.
Pluspunten
Learned different aspects of the job. My ability to work well with others.
Great Place to Work
Patient Accounting Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI13 februari 2018
I make calls to patients as part of my collections efforts. I work great with the staff and manager and supervisor. I work with worques, make calls to patients, take calls from patients. I send collection letters and assign appropriate accounts to collections.
Pluspunten
Easy to speak with supervisor and manager.
Minpunten
A lot of work, but it keeps me busy.
it's ok
Senior Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA13 februari 2018
They weren't the best or worst place i've worked at. I'd work there again, given a chance. I like that they are very hard working, but dislike the fact that they don't believe in a work/life balance.
Bedrijfscultuur
Insurance Agent/Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL13 februari 2018
Coaches give you evaluation every week which is good so you could improve your work. Co- workers are very cooperative and helpful. We have good work environment.
Kaiser Permanente was amazing
Project Support Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA13 februari 2018
Loved every second interning at Kaiser Permanente. The individuals in my department as well were not only welcoming, but they felt like family. The work environment was professional and the individuals I worked always made work more enjoyable. Although there were some office politics with one individual on the floor I worked on, every other person I met was professional and made the entire experience unreal. If I could go back and intern again I would, but instead will continue working my way towards a career that may lead me back to KP one day!
Pluspunten
Great Work Environment, Room to grow, Lots of Opportunities for growth, Nothing really bad with my experience.
Low Paying Internship
best place ever
Pharmacy Assistant (Cashier) (voormalige medewerker) –  Thousand Oaks, CA 9136013 februari 2018
great pay, great people, flexible hours, great benetifs, what is there not to like...oh yeah, good luck getting a job if you don't know anyone, because they won't hire you.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not best experience for me
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA12 februari 2018
Kaiser Permanente turned out to be a disappointment. The permanent personnel are mostly to themselves and as a contractor, I feel very much like an outsider. The pay is practically minimum wage so I guess that what I get for not having a degree although I've done quite well and seen a much higher salary for my experience in non-medical environments. While the supervisor and manager seem nice and approved of my work, that hasn't translated into a permanent, team-friendly position for me after 6+ months there.
Pluspunten
Work hours, convenient location.
Minpunten
Low wage, unfriendly culture, zero perks
very condusive
Registered Nurse (travel nurse) (huidige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA12 februari 2018
I work as a travel nurse in postpartum unit. it is a very fast pace unit. I do enjoy my work , and wished I could get a full time/per diem day shift permanent position with them but there isn't openning at this time. they provides a very conducive safe working environment.
pay
very busy
Great Place To Work For Advancement/Leadership
Pediatric Staff Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA12 februari 2018
Great Place To Work For Advancement/Leadership. You could advance as an LPN unlike any other place I have worked. I worked PRN for my last 8 years there.
Great Place to Work
INTRADAY COORDINATOR (huidige medewerker) –  Corona, CA12 februari 2018
Great place to work. Great benefits. Great pay. I would recommend this company to family and friends as a great place to work. The benefits are amazing.
Great company
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Douglas, GA11 februari 2018
Working for this company has driven me more than any other job I may have it .There is much team work used amongst each other’s. And plenty of opportunities and support
Pluspunten
Environment, great pay and benefits, company takes part in helping organizations
Productive Call Center
Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA11 februari 2018
The call center was a productive workplace, despite the high volume of incoming calls daily. Kaiser Permanente is a good place to work because the benefits you receive as an employee, management is well-mannered and helpful, and they sometimes show appreciation to the employees buy providing lunch and/bonuses.
Pluspunten
fun staff/management to work with, and good benefits
Minpunten
short breaks and extremely long hold times for members
Bedrijfscultuur
Good pay, but it's not easy.
Specialty Scheduling Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD11 februari 2018
Great pay and benefits, but everything that glitters is not always gold. Must be flexible, adaptable, observant, focused, and have thick skin with a ton of patience. You can advance, but there is a strict senority rule which makes it a wait. Management makes or beaks your experience and longevity with Kaiser. Be cautious and remember someone is always watching and listening. The members are great most of the time and it's fun getting to know them.
Pluspunten
Pay, benefits, leave, discounts, advancement, and connecting with the community
Minpunten
Micromanagement, unorganized departments, and constant changes with little to know training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren