Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.971 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Community driven company with focus on employee health and balance
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA7 september 2018
I really enjoyed working at Kaiser Permanente. I would never have left if I had not moved to Texas. The benefits were at the top for Northern California. Their focus on patient care was top notch. Their community involvement was all about Thriving.
pay, benefits, job advancement
management limitations
Staff Nurse (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA6 september 2018
Kaiser was a good place to work part time while sending my daughter through college. The staff was friendly & supportive to the employees who worked part time.
Great Team Work
EKG Technician/Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, CA6 september 2018
very productive we work well as a team, we do get busy days but that's apart of the job. Must be a people's person. I love my Patients and and love what I do.
Bedrijfscultuur
none that i can share here
Membership Rep / Enrollment (voormalige medewerker) –  Renton, WA6 september 2018
the training and treatment that i received in training was horrible, the trainer in membership/enrollment neede more communication skills and also how to maintain her composure, it was a nightmare of an experience. i would love to go back but not to that department.
Interesting place to work
Department Secretary for most years there (huidige medewerker) –  Antioch, CA6 september 2018
This is a very fast-paced work environment. I started as a typist from a temp agency, hired full-time as a payroll clerk and then up to the ICU Department Secretary. All very fulfilling positions I held.
Pluspunten
Many different job titles/departments you can work in
Minpunten
Since it is in a hospital, lives are at stake, so fast paced is the environment.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive and Rewarding
Sterile Processing Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA6 september 2018
Stressful, yet very rewarding. We are here to provide a service to all our members, employed by my institution and members that have chosen my institution for its quality of care, professionalism by all staff in every department. We work together as a team to give the best care to all our patients. Scheduling would be the most difficult, staffing is sometimes on the low side, but we keep our morale's up and get our work done. If my team stays for overtime, I stay with them. I see patients that need our services, and I need a team to be just as committed. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I leave and feel completely accomplished. That I made a difference to any department that asked for my help. I want to be able to assist all the Manager's, Charge Nurse's, Physician's, and their staff. Our patients deserve the best care and quality, I'm proud to be able to assist my my workplace. It is a driving force and I love it.
Pluspunten
Great opportunity for growth within our department and institution as a whole.
One word, staffing.
OKay to work
Communications Specialist, Strategy Group (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA6 september 2018
I didn't work here very long and I worked in a group that was not respected by the rest of the firm. It was an ongoing struggle for the team to operate smoothly, but not due to any of their fault.
Bedrijfscultuur
Medical Center Inventory Management Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI5 september 2018
Management needs work. It was hard to communicate with my manager in the department i worked in. This created a very hostile work environment for everyone.
good benefits
management
kaiser
Full-time CCMA in the G.I (huidige medewerker) –  mapunapuna5 september 2018
clock in turn
computer on
check the schedule
check which patients need to be called
start calling patients to schedule appts
schedule procedures
mail out instructions
Externship
Medical Assistant Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA5 september 2018
I love Kaiser but my location was very unprofessional. Overtime someone was off or wasn't present in the office all the MA's would proceed to talk about that person and gossip. The women there are not helpful in teaching students so that they can succeed because they are afraid students will take their jobs. PETTY.
free training
immature grown women
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Good working environment
Member Services Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD5 september 2018
Decent hours. Inconsistent management. Co-workers very nice and hard-working. The management team didn't always give the best instructions on different assignments.
decent work hrs
inconsistent management team
Bedrijfscultuur
One of the best places to work. Highest hourly pay for floor nurses. Annual bonuses, good benefits.
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA5 september 2018
Good company to work for. Lots of opportunity for growth. Good benefits and bonuses. Hard to get into. Mostly will hire from within. Overall good place to wirk
Good benefits and resources
It’s just different
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Great benefits
Senior Media Relations Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA5 september 2018
Great benefits! Vacation time, tuition reimbursement; workplace culture greatly dependent on management; some employees are allowed to work from home.
Never value employees
Release of information assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR4 september 2018
They down played anything an employee did. Only cared about management and employees were just a number. After 17 plus years was let down too many times by management.
Great company
Collections Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD4 september 2018
The insurance is not that great, but the working environment is great. People are helpful and caring. They look after one another and they teach you and mentor you throughout your career.
mentoring
insurance
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent Operating Room staff !!
Surgical Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellevue, WA4 september 2018
OR staff in Bellevue 5 star rating !!!!!!
The people that are working in the ASC Doctors to everyone that comes in contact with the patients are all good people.
I would reccomend anyong that i know to go work ing the OR !!!!
Pays well
Laboratory Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  King County, WA4 september 2018
I worked here when it was still group health as a laboratory assistant. They paid $2-3 more than other places. Started as per diem and was quickly offered an FTE. I liked the health insurance. However management was not great (catty, immature) and the same goes with my colleagues and work environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Moderately fast paced, professional environment, desk job.
Staff Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Hayward, CA4 september 2018
• Supported the Director of Clinical Systems Engineering Department providing advanced level administrative and budgetary support with general office duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature. Communicated with contacts at all levels in and outside of the organization.
• Created documents and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes. Have knowledge of Outlook and QuickBooks. Prepared collection letter for customers. Made deposits to the bank daily.
• Used Concur to track and compile expenses and used Excel to prepare monthly expense reports.
• Verified database from clinical technology department prior to payment authorization and invoicing to ensure compliance with FDA regulations. Prepared quarterly report indicating status of signature authority.
• Processed contracts for projects engineers were working on.
• Researched BEMS database to resolve problematic invoices.
• Entered staff payroll work hours for up to twenty staff members into biweekly payroll system.
• Prepared accounts for collections using QuickBooks and Excel.
Pluspunten
Job fit my skill category
Career Advancements are hard
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and great people to work with.
Senior Department clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, Ca3 september 2018
Kaiser is a great place to work if you have the right management and team. You have to be able to communicate with management and address your concerns.
Healthcare
Stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Senior Analyst/Programmer (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO3 september 2018
Kaiser Permanente is great company to work for with great benefits and competitive salary. Very diverse workplace. This organization strives to provide excellent health care services and takes excellent care of its patients. However, much work are needed to improve the middle managements.
Pluspunten
Diverse work-space with great benefits
Minpunten
Middle managements are not experienced or qualified to lead the company.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag