Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Alle 7.810 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
temp to hire
Patient Care Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA31 juli 2018
be careful about moving from temp to permanent positions that they don't turn the permanent into a temp position and get rid of you. don't know about Kaiser but group health liked to do that.
great environment
GHC was kind shiesty
Superb
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA31 juli 2018
Very fortunate working for 29 1/2 years. The Company has given so much not only in tangible measures but even more in inspiring and empowering each and every worker to be better, healthier, and wiser. A part of me is Kaiser . Beautiful and Fun Co-Workers will always be in my Heart. I can only say.... Thank You so much!!!
Licensed Vocational Nurse I (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA31 juli 2018
Kaiser is a great place for a career! I started my LVN career and found my coworkers to be very helpful during this difficult journey into the medical field.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
I learned a great deal at Kaiser Permanante Mental Health
Staff Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA31 juli 2018
The hardest part of the job was to be support staff for 150 plus providers. I made a nice salary, but it is not about money. Kaiser is a great health care organization. I had been a member long before employed by Kaiser. Make sure to either secure a licensed position, or a union position. My position was a non union, non licensed extremely vulnerable position.
Good health care benefits
tough place to work
Great Place to Work
Lead Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA30 juli 2018
I very much enjoyed working at KP for 16 years. Hardest part was that management reorganized about every 2 to 3 years. Mandates for structured project management methodology would also change based on who was within the leadership.
Great people work there
Minpunten
decisions seems to take forever
Awesome place to work
Medical Assistant/Surgery Scheduler (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR30 juli 2018
I was hired from an agency 3 months after I started. The manager knew that I wasn't going to stay with the department once I got enough money to pay for my NCLEX but she hired me anyway and she adopted my kids for Christmas.
Bedrijfscultuur
Workplace where teamwork drives quality healthcare.
Lead Physician (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA30 juli 2018
KPGA does an awesome job at supporting new physicians. Our teams feel more like a family for which our patients benefited. Like any medical practice, new transitions (ex. changes in software or management) are often viewed as cumbersome, however, management does a good job at ensuring timely communication and needed training. The best part of the job for me was sharing the success of my team and feeling like we made a positive difference in our patient's lives. The hardest part of the job included long days when I felt like I wasn't able to do quite enough. If the opportunity ever presented again, I would not hesitate to come back.
Patient driven environment
Project Manager/ Operations Manager EVS (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA30 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a company that strives for exceptional patient care, patient safety, and patient satisfaction. I enjoyed going to work knowing my team and I were working for a common goal.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good company to work for.
Accounts Payable Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, Ca30 juli 2018
My role consisted of paying invoices and processing check requests. I had to verify the purchase price was consistent with the purchase order to process the payment.
Great medical benefits
Pressure to meet quotas
Growing Company
Administrative Specialist B (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA30 juli 2018
This company is growing. Sometimes difficult to get straight answers. Overall a good place to work. Be prepared to work weekends. Challenging to work with transitional workforce,
Good benefits
Executive Assistant/Contract Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA30 juli 2018
Many opportunities to demonstrate organizational skills and talents. Excellent benefits.
Utilized the existing platforms to provide metrics for analytics
Loved working there!
Hospital Aide (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI30 juli 2018
I absolutely loved working there because the staff became my family. The staff worked well with each other to provide care needed and beyond that. My particular unit went thru quiet a few supervisors while I was there. Some good ones and others not so great. My last supervisor before leaving was a sweetheart! The company is a great company to work for and I'm sad they don't have one where I moved.
Pluspunten
Medical benefits and paid time off
No set breaks
Kaiser
Patient Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA29 juli 2018
Working at the call center was stressful but our manager was great. Working at medical centers are better. The pay is not enough but coworkers are nice.
Kaiser Permanente
Performance Improvement Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, OH29 juli 2018
I enjoyed working at Kaiser Permanente for 27.5 years. They had fantastic benifits including vacation and pay. I would highly recommend friends and family to work at KP.
benifits
Minpunten
Stessfull the last few years as they downsized to close in Oh.
Review
Project Manager I (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA29 juli 2018
This organization likes to invest in employees and promote within. Company often offers events to educate staff, empower the staff for better quality of work.
Great
Ward Clerk Transcriber (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA29 juli 2018
Kaiser Hospital is a fast paced working environment with alot of resources for employees. Health care benefits are excellent. Kaiser is changing in many ways.
Over work under staff
Unit Secretary (voormalige medewerker) –  Largo, MD28 juli 2018
Worked there for over twenty years.the first 8 to 10 year's were o.k. but as Time went by it got worse and The staff and management changed for the worse.some of the nurses were not eager at their job and management had very little concern what was going on in The Dept..I hated working there most of The time because it was not a good environment and it was always a mass of confusion.little communication and poor management skills were The blame.felt badly for The patients because The treatment some got was very poor.i don't advise Kaiser for older patients.poor service, lack of concern and very expensive.if I had my choice to work for them again I would not work as long as i did.if I had to rate Kaiser from 1to 5 I would give then a 2.2 in all areas.not the best place to work or health care..
Pay o.k
Poor staff
Physician Assistant
Physician Assistant-Certified (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA28 juli 2018
•Practice in a high volume outpatient setting
•Perform patient history, physical exams, order and analyze labs, and prescribe medications
•Diagnose, treat and manage depression, anxiety disorders, insomnia, cardiac and respiratory conditions, diabetes mellitus type II, hypertension, hyperlipidemia
proud to be part of KP
Unit Assistant / Desk Clerk (current) (huidige medewerker) –  el camino real south san francisco ca27 juli 2018
Proud to be a KP employee... great benefits, great salary, great people, management and union are ok :) As much as possible I don't want to leave Kaiser even if I finish my college.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great service for patients, constant innovation.
Admitting Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Teresa, CA27 juli 2018
Kaiser was a great experience! Made lifelong friends. Had the chance to work in many departments, to participate in a unit based team dealing with workplace and safety issues. I took great pride in the way we handled the admitting process, constantly improving the patient experience.
Great team
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag