Kaiser Permanente Reviews

6.485 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Great Location
Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA5 februari 2018
I had a great team within this assignment. Enrollment within the IT dept was not my interest at the time. I was looking for a role within the compliance or quality assurance department. Overall the team handled high volume emails and request for information with professionalism.
Great Team
Minpunten
No opportunity to my destination
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser is a good company to work for, highly recommended.
Interim Senior Director, Provider Contracting (huidige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI4 februari 2018
Kaiser is a very good company to work for, very member/patient focused.

Excellent benefits and Kaiser tries very hard to continually adapt to market conditions.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Intern
Unit Secretary (Intern) (voormalige medewerker) –  Harbor City, CA4 februari 2018
I was there only for 6 weeks for intern for unit secretary. It was very interesting I had a pleasure to be trained on the ICU unit. The hardest part of my job was when my 6 weeks was up.The most enjoyable part was work with different people
Relaxed environment
HR ANALYST (huidige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA4 februari 2018
Everyone is friendly and management does their best to make it fun and enjoyable. I really enjoy working here. There are plently of opportunities of advancement within the call center as well as Kaiser.
Wonderful place to work
NURSE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA3 februari 2018
Kaiser system is wonderful. Work is collaborative in most cases. Nursing is valued. Patients appreciate what you do. Stimulating work environment. Pays well.
See above
COO was difficult
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for and Team culture environment .
LVN / IV CERTIFICATION (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA3 februari 2018
Would recommend Kaiser Permanente to anyone seeking a career in healthcare. Excellent benefits, medical, dental, retirement 401k, Life Ins., tuition reimbursement. Career opportunities.
Benefits, retirement, Medical, dental, & annual bonus
N/A
Was Sad to Leave
Health Educator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA3 februari 2018
If my family hadn't moved overseas I would probably have never left. I loved my job at Kaiser and all of my co-workers. If a position came available I would not hesitate to work at this company again.
Culture needs improvement
Assistant Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA3 februari 2018
Too many unions, management needs upgrading. Many employees slack and frequently cause disruption in work processes, call off sick when there are big events or they don't feel like coming in, then when they are really sick and out of sick time they come into work and get others sick.
good benefits
poor work life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
Very conservative, slow-paced, silo working environments
Leader Practice Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA2 februari 2018
Experience can vary widely depending on department and management. Overall, very fragmented business functions. Lack of collaborative and cohesion across departments, leadership orgs, etc. However, provides great benefits, lots of PTO, and can provide a very stable and reliable career path.
Benefits, and PTO
Minpunten
Conservative, lack of rewards and recognition
Sales
Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA2 februari 2018
Kaiser Permanente is an employee friendly organization. If someone is seeking an employer with this quality it would may be an organization worth considering.
Bedrijfscultuur
Casual work environment but good benefits
Systems Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR2 februari 2018
The work environment is very casual. It may be different in other departments but it is a real change from any other positions I've had. The benefits are really good though.
Good benefits
work environment too casual
job stability
Relief Charge Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA2 februari 2018
great pay and great benefits 401k, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, paid sick and vacation time
job stability
union CNA
I work part time and get free medical/dental for my family and I but I have to work every other weekend
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
healthcare
Busy
Triage Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Salem, OR2 februari 2018
A typical day at Kaiser, you can always guarantee that it is going to be filled with something new. I love that about Kaiser, will all the new things that happen daily, means that you are learning something new all the time. You keep an open mind and open eyes and you can go far.
Poor Senior Management
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA1 februari 2018
The senior leaders at the local level are difficult to work with and promoted based on friendships not skillsets. No life-work balance. Employees are not valued. Poor senior leadership.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10Nee 1Rapporteren
Diverse Company to Work for
Account Manager II (Federal Government Segment) (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD1 februari 2018
One of the most diverse companies I have ever worked with, with a great collaborative, family-like atmosphere. Large focus on inclusion, such as specific ERG's (employer resource groups).

Some policies and administrative technology was outdated but I believe this company has a new innovative employees who will push the envelope and move things into the future.

I would def work for this company again!
Diverse
Outdated administrarive technology, Outdated policies/managers
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great Place to work
Practice Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA1 februari 2018
Great place to work. will change only if the other job is way too attractive than this one. Commute is the main reason for looking something closer to Fremont.
major Health network in California,
Telemetry Monitor Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA1 februari 2018
this was a Union positions with all the Union pros and cons, It allowed me to get my bachelors degree while working part time and still get full benefits.
Great place to work for
Staffing Coordinator/ Payroll (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA1 februari 2018
Learn so much started out as an appointment clerk ended at the staffing coordinator love dealing with the nurses to staff the house supervisor it was a great job benefits were awesome
Pluspunten
Full-time and benefits great pay
Minpunten
very political who you know sometimes makes a difference on your advancement
Pharmacy Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA1 februari 2018
If you are looking to grow mentally, business wise, and professionally this is the place. Kaiser has provided me with tools to better myself and gave me the opportunity to move up. I have been with Kaiser going on 10 years and I enjoy every moment of it. Most enjoyable part of the job that I am currently in is that I get the opportunity to innovate customer services to a higher level for the elderly, and with technology constantly changing I can be of assistance to them which I enjoy. Few things I would add on to this is that I wish management is more about the employees than anything. Coming from management myself, we should know that if we treat employees well, the rest will be history. Also Kaiser are bad with hiring new grads rather its RN, or RRT. I stepped down from management to pursue in Respiratory Therapy, and after finishing, Kaiser WILL NOT hire new grads because they only want candidates with paid experiences. I wish they would give the opportunity to new grads simply because how are we suppose to get a year of paid experiences when no one wants a new grad? Even after going through volunteer work, and clinical experiences, it did not mean anything to them. According to some departments, they stated that they are not willing to take any risks simply because of a new grad.
Pay, benefits, retirement
Does not HIRE NEW GRAD
Great company
National IS Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA1 februari 2018
great company to work for. Love the benefit package. Solid management structure but lack of room for advancement due to the size of organization. Always up to date with technology

Algehele waardering