Kaiser Permanente Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great Place to Work
Work Place Safety Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, CA2 mei 2018
- Learned team management
- learned how to read and understand data
- build communication skills
- learned work ethic and collaborate with leaders.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people at the company, horrible pay and managment
HR Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA2 mei 2018
When I left, they were doing things to improve the workplace, but most of it was just cosmetic. They redid the breakroom, installed water and ice dispensers, letter year-end celebration. The benefits where AMAZING as fat as medical care. Pay was way below what it should have been in the Service Center. If you got a job anywhere outside of the HR Service Center, even within HR, pay was much higher. They did expect us to know how to do everything, but supporting documentation and training to get our job done was lacking. The career advancement opportunities were few and far between.

Most of us were looking to leave the HR Service Center. In my last year there, more than 10 people in our small department left. When I left, 15 people I worked with were trying to leave. I don't think most of the people I work with would recommend Kaiser HR as an employer.

I must say, there were 2 managers I really liked and did everything they could to help their employees. I was happy to work with them and will miss them both. One of them quit Kaiser without getting another job, the other is still there dealing with the managers that aren't very good and causing drama. I wish those 2 and my many wonderful co-worker's luck.
Pluspunten
fun co-workers, positive brand name, amazing benefits
Minpunten
Bad management, lack of career advancement, lower pay than expected for the positions
Good culture
Sr Finance Manager (Risk Adjustment Consulting) (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA2 mei 2018
The culture allows you to explore other areas of interest and work is project based and operation based. They encourage work life balance and many people are able to telecommute and balance going into the office.
Solid company
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA2 mei 2018
I worked at Kaiser for over 5 years. I learned a lot working there. Kaiser likes to stay updated on the most current trends in healthcare and is constantly striving to improve. The culture there is very patient and team oriented.
Bedrijfscultuur
Massive IT environment not a people place
Principal IT, Architect (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, CO2 mei 2018
In my Ten years with Kaiser IT, I was afford with a number of career opportunities and challenging projects. There was no shortage of work. When I left the company was trying angile strategies with little pockets of success. As with most Large IT organizations it was not rolled out well. Leadership except to use the one size fits all strategy not account for waterfall workflows that could not change (production support for example).

The pay and benefits are impressive with great people.
Pluspunten
Pay and benefits are impressive with great people
Minpunten
Large with little opportunity outside the CA home offices.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun fast paced department.
Staff Nurse II (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA1 mei 2018
The Oakland ED was fun, and fast paced. Changes to keep up to date were frequent, so someone seeking employment in this department need to be flexible and ready to go with the flow
Bedrijfscultuur
A place of teamwork and growth
Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado1 mei 2018
I enjoyed my time with Kaiser Permanente but I resigned due to change of career or path.

I would return to Kaiser if I had the opportunity in the near future.
Pluspunten
Catered lunch on reward days
Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
great workplace and great people
Phlebotomist Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA1 mei 2018
i did my externship there, i had great time learning and had amazing teacher there all times when i needed help with anything. Hope get enough experience to reply for a job with them in the future.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with excellent benefits
Project Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA1 mei 2018
Learned data entry with different systems
Management was very supportive
Most enjoyable part of the job was feeling accomplished with completed tasks/projects
Challenged to complete yearly goals
excellent benefits
Minpunten
portions of job can be stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work as a pharmacist
Pharmacist (huidige medewerker) –  WA1 mei 2018
Dispensing pharmacy with more emphasis on using clinical judgment. Good job culture, safe work environment.

Job is not challenging. Would like to know more about the career advancement process.
great volunteering
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA1 mei 2018
I volunteered for one year and enjoyed it. Nice people. It was at no pay but well worth the experience. It was a busy place and fun. I helped patients find their correct destinations.
Great learning environment
Intern Pharmacist (huidige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA1 mei 2018
Working at Kaiser, I learn different tasks daily that help patients increase adherence to their medication and help achieve their optimum therapy goals.
Learning environment
Kaiser Permanente Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA30 april 2018
I volunteered at Kaiser on the labor and delivery floor as well as postpartum. I did paper work, helped with transferring patients in and out, and helped with discharging patients.
General Laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA30 april 2018
KAISER Permanente is an awesome employer no regrets of working there people at Kaiser are well rounded amazing co workers and kind people management very friendly and helpful
Good lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
Micromanaged cant even go to the bathroom with out permission
Teleservice Representative (Bi-Lingual) (huidige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA30 april 2018
I worked at the call center and management is very strict, not so much direct management but senior management is very out of touch with what we do. Office politics are a reality that you must deal with especially when trying to move up with in the company. It is not about what you know it is WHO you know that will help you advance. Union environment offers great protection but also allows for many to get away with doing a sub-par job.
flexible schedule, education assistance
micromanaged
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
my review over all. Kaiser is a excellent place to work for
ER Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  California30 april 2018
A typical day at work, was non stop checking in the members, I learn a lot working in the ER, such as knowing what the code of the hospital as well as the different type of surgery, admitting etc... management, well at kaiser Ontario in the ER, my mangers was not active with the unit Seratary., i feel like we was not important in the ER, which we play a big role there. The hardest part of the job was when someone come in and past away. The most enjoyable was the doctor's nurses tech and clerkswe all was like family and was the best team work ever.
Great Place to WORK
Regional Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA30 april 2018
Fun, friendly and fair. Have typical holiday schedule. PTO could be a little better.

Nice offices in Oakland, most of the staff are friendly and caring. They have great health benefits.
Excellent
Registered Nurse Case Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA30 april 2018
I worked for Kaiser for fifteen years and was always impressed that they would support movement and individual growth within the company. The only reason I left was due to an offer of a "golden parachute". Otherwise, I would still be with them.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Co-workers
Food and Nutrition Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR30 april 2018
My work environment was great the people were amazing. The ability to maintain permanent positions with them is hard as the management team is a little leaning more toward their previous employees versus someone who just came in, even if they had to retrain someone.
Just Culture
Outside Utilization Case Management (huidige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA29 april 2018
A typical day at work is autonomous. Everyone in the office understands their own role and can begin without instructions. There is an open door policy with management.
1 hour lunch
Minpunten
Required to work in the office daily.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag