Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Kaiser Permanente

225 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.239 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Kaiser
Receptionist/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA8 november 2018
there would be a lot of filing but it was fun. My boss was the most sweetest person ever and my co-workers were so nice. There's a lot of team work everybody helps everybody.
Bedrijfscultuur
Best place to get care and best place to work!
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Martinez, CA28 oktober 2018
Best job ever! Great patients,coworkers and management! Relocation is the only reason I’m leaving.
I have loved working here and have formed wonderful friendships over the years with patients and coworkers alike!
Most rewarding part is being able to help so many people on a daily basis!!!
Pluspunten
Fun, busy and very rewarding
No facilities in South Florida
Nationwide insurance company
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPEACILST CHIME SOLUTIONS (huidige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, GA24 oktober 2018
Taking call and making appointments for KP is an interesting, skill building experince. It takes a lot of patience to work for them because of the members, but it also very rewarding
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR15 oktober 2018
Call center based work, fast paced. You have to be a great listener, have fast typing skills, patience's, understanding and a fast learner. The calls are always back to back. Very busy, great benefits and discounts offered
Affordable healthcare, 401K matching program and paid holidays
What I learned
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD12 oktober 2018
It has a very intense training program and before you start picking up the calls you're already well equipped. I learned a lot about health care and solving member's issues. In addition I improved my typing and listening skills because I was documenting at the same time listening to the member.
Pluspunten
The pay is awesome especially in the Maryland region.
Minpunten
I had a difficult time because of my accent and I was discriminated upon in many instances.
Bedrijfscultuur
Well paid, fast paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR6 oktober 2018
The expectations for excellent results were high but generally management provided adequate support.
Hardest part of the job was meeting enrollment deadlines set by State and Federal agencies.
Enjoyable part was recognition by management of my contribution to the organization.
working for Kaiser
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD14 september 2018
as work from home agent it started off excellent as management change the moral has gone down hill. People are leaving the job more frequently and there a very few seasoned representatives left.The most enjoyable is working with my co workers as team to give advice and resolve issues quickly. The work from home program was great but i just felt like they always forgot about us and we really missed out on a lot of in office activities.
job has good beneftis
Minpunten
too much mirco managment for work from home program
Kaiser
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fair Oaks, VA30 augustus 2018
Some Management was not fair. Very fast-paced. Bad communication with employees. Team orientated. Long Commute. Hands on training.Great Training place
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
It was decent
Customer Service Representative Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA13 augustus 2018
This job is great for people with thick skin due to members that get upset over their insurance plan or frustrated providers upset with the process of claims.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tukwila, WA27 juli 2018
Answered in bound calls. Made outbound calls. Updated client information. Verified eligibility and coverage information. Answered insurance questions. Enrolled members into plans. Work environment was diverse and friendly
30 min lunch
High school drama
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Benefits but overloaded with work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Corona, CA16 juli 2018
I worked in Membership Services for 4 years and the work load increased tremendously which created such a high stress level for basically everyone who works there. I worked from home for 3 years which was also wonderful. The pay is great (starting $19 and ending pay was $25) for not having an education and the benefits are fabulous, which is what keeps most employees there for so long. Management is not as professional as it should be should be more knowledgable. As any call center, they absolutely micro-manage. Kaiser really does need to hire more employees to complete the workload because the expectation they have for their employees is impossible. Overall it is a decent job.
Pay and benefits
Minpunten
Work load/expectation is too much, high stress environment.
1,0
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA15 juli 2018
Very unorganized and unprofessional, barely could depend on management, work environment was also very unprofessional. No job security at all, they fire people for random reasons, and they are very unorganized.
Unprofessional and unorganized.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Was a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA23 juni 2018
Managment was excellent and the training for the job was above expectation. the environment that was like family, and not just a job that you dreaded to come to each working day!
Minpunten
having to leave due to relocaction due to marriage!
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Strict like your walking on egg shells
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA20 juni 2018
Employees take advantage because they are frequently out. We need agents that are going to work because it helps or service levels.
I just don't understand how the same agents that are always out don't get in trouble,,,, Its all about favoritism and politics. When agents call out it impacts the agents that have perfect attendance.
Kaiser is pretty strict we only get 20 minutes in on written e full day to use the restroom, if we go over that we get up on corrective action.
When I became management I really liked it but it's challenging, there's literally changes everyday but I got use to it. The hardest part of being manager is when I had to write up on corrective action. The
most enjoyable part of all my years at Kaiser was helping patients with their needs its so rewarding, that's truly my passion is doing my job and going that extra mile to help a patient.
Great benifits
favoritism and politics
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
No summary
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO18 juni 2018
No review.no review. You sign a confidentiality which means no review.its a good company to work for. Follow the rules like any job. Pays well great benefits.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Profeessional environment with good benefits
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 juni 2018
A typical day at work consists of taking inbound calls. I learned the health insurance industry fro Kaiser from this job. The management is adequate and professional.This is a diverse workplace culture with good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting daily stats as they are hard to meet. The most enjoyable part is working with kind professional colleagues.
Pluspunten
Paid training, good compensation and bnefits
Minpunten
short lunches, constant monitoring of employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Comfortable environment with good compensation and benefits
A typical day consisted of taking incoming calls fro members. You are constant monitored throughout the day regarding call statistics and quality assurance.

It is a very large call center with well over a hundred other representatives. The hardest part of the job is meeting all of the required call statistics on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is the colleagues you have to work with.

It is a diverse workplace culture and offers a lot of benefits.
Pluspunten
Paid training, good people to work with
Minpunten
short lunches, a lot of stress, undergong organizzation restructuring
2,0
Call center.
CUSTOMER SERVICE /APPOINTMENT ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, CA9 juni 2018
Answer calls. Provide patients with appointments and medical advice. Worked in a call center. Trained and assisted with team menber development. High call volume.
Manager / Co-workers
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA5 juni 2018
I worked at a call center with over 800 managers, assistants and co-workers. They are all great. During peak time you could work up to 80 hrs a week (voluntary). If you had a bad call there was always someone to turn it around and then by the next call you have a smile on your face and in your voice,
Free medical
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Decent Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO25 mei 2018
This isn't a bad place to work, there are some kinks that would need to be straightened out and the union makes it hard to do so through management. The benefits are excellent, but it's almost impossible to get anything changed because of the union.
Union, Pay, Benefits, Environment
Minpunten
Union, call center, strict schedule
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag