Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Kaiser Permanente

160 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Be familiar with call center expectations
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD14 november 2017
Working in a call center environment can be stressful. You are expected to attain certain statistics and there is a high turnover rate. You must have tough skin to be able to handle different personalities and different customers.
Stressful/Cutthroat
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA7 november 2017
Since I'm still in the industry I speak carefully. Even when you go to another company, people try to stab you in the back. I've learned the hard way many times to watch what I say.
Pays well
Favoritism
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 3Rapporteren
limited advancement
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO3 november 2017
no development for promotion - recruiting and HR are in charge of dept hiring and don't take into account the managers requests/requirements for what they need in their department - hard for external to get interview and internal to get any interviews for other positions as well
very nepotistic atmosphere as well to go to another KP department
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
productive
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA5 oktober 2017
Kaiser Permanente is a great place to work and to advance. They have excellent benefits. and they treat their employees with much respect. They are encouraging when it comes to advancing in the company
free lunches, appreciation day
n/a
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Good promotion of health
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA3 oktober 2017
Many employees have worked there for more than 10 years. Good team environment. Helpful managers. Very strict on attendance policies. Good benefits for full time employees.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA1 oktober 2017
i loved working at Kaiser Permanente. Loved being on the phone and listening to their need and helping them out. Try to hear what their needs are and taking care of it.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Kaiser Permanente/First Source
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO22 september 2017
After four weeks of training and side by sides you are then placed on the floor
helping the customer is not really the goal it's optional
the workplace was my real trouble spot the workers were not logging into their phones or sleeping at the desk but they were getting paid
some workers did not have proper authorization but still were getting paid to be at the office to sleep or talk
Pluspunten
pot-lucks and wearing jeans to work
short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
KP and Thrive
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fulton, MD20 september 2017
I absolutely love working at KP! They give us the option to work from home or in office! Our place of work is very diverse and they reward their employees for the hardwork and dedication they provide to the company!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Great place
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA12 september 2017
Kaiser is a great place to work for. The benefit package alone is worthwhile. This job is hard but rewarding. The clients that call in may have simple questions or difficult but our training staff definitely prepares you for that.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Excellent place to work
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA10 september 2017
Due to the fact that it's been over 15 years since I worked for Kaiser Permanente, I was not sure on some of the questions that were asked. I enjoyed working there very much during the 9 years and would love to join them again, the reason I left in 2002 was to become a stay at home mom and raise my 3 children, a decision I don't regret doing, however my kids are now older and I now feel that I can be at work without having to sacrifice any family time. I'm now ready to join the workforce at Kaiser Permanente and looking forward to any opportunity.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits and advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, OH6 september 2017
I got the job at Kaiser after completing Medical Assistant school. The pay, benefits and the hours were excellent. The staff was also wonderful. I hated that I had to leave due to my mother's illness.
Pluspunten
Excellent pay, benefits, and hours
Minpunten
Having to work nights some times.
Rewarding job function
Service Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA30 augustus 2017
Kaiser is structured on how they conduct business. Overall I feel that management there are willing to work with you even as a temp employee. Kaiser is a hard environment to become permanent at though.
decent pay
hard to become permanent
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative, Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Falls Church, VA25 augustus 2017
It's a nice place to work, they have great people with great values and personalities. I would recommend them to anyone that's looking for a Customer Service job.
Room for growth.
Minpunten
Location is far if you don't live in the same state.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Pro's
Service Rep Ambulatory Services (huidige medewerker) –  Mission Hills, CA11 augustus 2017
Kaiser offers an abundance of opportunity and growth. I love the diversity within the organization. The hardest part of the job is working on call. Need more opportunities for talented people who work hard.
Flexible schedule
Temp assignment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Dependable, job security, good pay and benefits
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA10 augustus 2017
I worked for Kaiser for 15 years as a full time employee and have enjoyed all the benefits and pay. It is a very fast pace and growing company. I retired and am looking for something part time. Kaiser was good to me and have learned a lot from working there all these years.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
great job
Lead Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA5 augustus 2017
work there, the people are great, the enivorment is great, and youll have a lot of fun getting to know everyone. no days will ever be the same, I promise.
Somewhat laid back
Customer Service Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR4 augustus 2017
Good place to work, but the training is a little under structured, mostly due to it being a new program. The people and work culture are nearly ideal and most positions pay well.
Exciting and Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA31 juli 2017
Answered high in bound calls, assessed patients, scheduled appointments for Internal Medicine, OB-GYN and Pediatrics, contacted patient’s private physicians via e-mail as well as providing various facility information for Northern California.
Pluspunten
Always learning something new.
Great benefits, overworked
Benefits Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA22 juli 2017
A typical day of work is getting yelled at by team members who do not understand insurance. I learned how to defuse a situation and the importance of tone of voice and word selection.
Pluspunten
Great healthcare benefits, good pay
Minpunten
no room for advancement, no recognition
Working at Kaiser Permanente
Service Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA20 juli 2017
The environment is professional and relaxed at the same time. The managers have an open door policy and if they aren't available, you can always email. There are a lot of instances were things feel a little disorganized but things manage to get done correctly.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren