Reviews voor Medical Assistant bij Kaiser Permanente

309 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.326 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA 9270430 november 2018
Great company to work for. Friendly people, fast pace, room to grow. I shouldn't have ever left. The Managers and Doctors treat you as an equal. They are all ways willing to listen to you.
Bedrijfscultuur
Registered Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Falls Church, VA29 november 2018
When I worked at Kaiser it was through a temp agency some years ago. I got to work in different departments which was an asset because I got to learn a variety of different skills.
Learning atmosphere
Couldn't stay longer
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
kaiser
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR19 november 2018
I would not recompany this company to anybody. moving to fast, not able to work with you but agents. didn't care about its members I feel ubset to even been
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 november 2018
Kaiser is a great place to work, because they have a great ethic and good management. They have a great people, great doctors that they teach you the best of their knowledge. They are a great team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productivity with much learning experiences with fun
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA2 november 2018
Kaiser is one of the best job I have worked at so far. Everyone is a family there even with patients. Everyone cared for another and that made the work environment so much better. There is so much to learn and expect when working at Kaiser because very day there is something new to learn.
Pluspunten
Great work environment and experience
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Management is horrible
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO29 oktober 2018
I have worked with Kaiser over 6 years. I was great until some new managers were hired. They micro manage and nitpick. It is no longer about patient care it is about numbers. They do not utilize employees well to their own abilities.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Nepotism, quantity over quality
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA17 oktober 2018
I worked 15 years there. A typical day was busy and yet rewarding. We had huddles which helped us solve any problems that we might come in contact with The most enjoyable part was how me and my coworkers helped each other as a team.
Pluspunten
free lunches, incentives, psp bonus, yearly raises
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Napa, CA29 september 2018
I love Kaiser Permanente, i wish there were more around the country.
I get paid well and i work with a great team.
I would definitely recommend Kaiser Permanente.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR28 september 2018
Great place to work, has great opportunities for advancements,
Many clinics to work at. Opportunities to train in many departments.
Offers training to improve education.
Great schedule
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
No longer the best place to work in Healthcare
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Davis, CA12 september 2018
The new managers, or babysitters, as we like to call them do not hold staff accountable for their lack of work ethic. They allow staff to sit around and shop online and don't encourage team work.

Kaiser is attempting to outsource thousands of jobs to pad profits. They refuse to negotiate National Agreements representing thousands of employees. Kaiser tries to silence their employees and limit political activity.

The CEO gets paid $13 million a year but Kaiser tells caregivers they're overpaid and they try to make employees pay more for healthcare when they are making millions in profits.
Pay
Management, CEO
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Doctors are great
Medical assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI9 september 2018
They do pay well and the staffing MA, physicians I work with are great. Management with rules, the way things are run is not consistent. Been there for 3 years and consistency is not one of their strong points. Staffing is bad, coverage is one of the worst things.
Co-workers
Coverage, properly staffed.
Well organized - managed care
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  California8 september 2018
Well organized - managed care. I haven't worked there in 20 years. When I worked there I was a Medical Assistant and worked for a well respected Physician.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Community driven company with focus on employee health and balance
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA7 september 2018
I really enjoyed working at Kaiser Permanente. I would never have left if I had not moved to Texas. The benefits were at the top for Northern California. Their focus on patient care was top notch. Their community involvement was all about Thriving.
pay, benefits, job advancement
management limitations
Advancement potential
Medical & Referral Assist, Provider Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockville, MD29 augustus 2018
Working at Kaiser was very rewarding. I was able to move from a Medical Assistant to a Provider Relations on job experience alone. Managers, physicians, and nurses are willing to teach you everything I wanted to learn. I gained medical experience that I would not have learned if I went to medical school. The working relationships with co-workers have lasted over 20 years. The culture varied depending on the job and speciality of the clinic. The hardest part of the job was creating friendships with patients that are terminally ill, and seeing the struggles of sick children. The most enjoyable part of the job was going thru the healing journey with patients and families.
Advancement opportunities
Union
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Bad company to work for
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA25 augustus 2018
I separated from Kaiser Permanente back in May because I was being harassed and discriminate by fellow employees and management, the union, HR, my shop stewards were not doing anything to help me out. They allowed the harassment. discrimination to continue for months. It seemed like the company was hiring people to fill in the holes and not hiring people that actually care about patient care.
good pay and benefits
Minpunten
too many immature people and gossiping
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Golden ticket of the industry
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA21 augustus 2018
It took me 5 years to get into Kaiser. I was told once that you have to "take what you can get" and move up from there. It's the most solid piece of advice I ever received because once I took a 20 hour position, I was able to accept a full time position 6 months later.
The pay and benefits are obviously competitive, however, its a union job so its really difficult to get time off unless you have extremely high seniority. They do vacation bidding once a year with highest seniority bidding first. If you are in a large department with a large amount of employees, the likelihood of you getting it off with little seniority is low. It doesnt matter if you're in a wedding in 6 months and you need the time, if those dates are reserved by a more senior employee, forget it.

I personally didnt get the support from the union, other than the benefits and competitive pay, that i was expecting, especially after paying the dues for them. They seemed to only make it extremely difficult to get fired, even if the employee was absolutely terrible. This also goes for management . The lack of support from them and management, at least in the department I worked in, was disappointing.

With any employer, there will always be cons, however, kaiser was the best company to work for in terms of the company as a whole. They truly want their employees to succeed and further their career.
Benefits, Competitive pay
Minpunten
Vacation and time off is limited, lack of support from management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Excellent organization
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA21 augustus 2018
It was an honor to have the opportunity to provide high quality care to each patient every time and working with a remarkable team at Kaiser Mission Viejo, Ca. I value and cherish working with my piers and all the experiences this organization has taught me.
Union
Not expanded in Texas
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA14 augustus 2018
I really did enjoy the experience that Kaiser Permanente offered to me. Although I don't agree with them going against their policy procedures.The management for specific departments are very good and very helpful.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR12 augustus 2018
will make you a really good caregiver or it will make you question if you want to work in healthcare. This company is very stressful and requires caregivers to work at top of scope
challenging
union
Bedrijfscultuur
It's n ok organization to work for.
Lead Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA10 augustus 2018
Kaiser permanente is an organization that only cares about making their numbers and they neglect their staffs. Management is always right. The Union that represents the employees is all in one all together with management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag