Reviews voor Medical Assistant bij Kaiser Permanente

243 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Cut throat management and Lack of sympathy or compassion
Sacramento, CA Medical Assistant Duties (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA20 februari 2018
Management and staff are extremely cut throat and lack compassion towards new staff and patients. Uncompromising management. Not al staff were this way but very cut throat and be careful who you talk to or what you say to anyone.
Hours
Minpunten
Management and Poor communication skills among-st staff
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, GA20 februari 2018
Working at Kaiser Permanente was a very rewarding to me because I was able to allow my personality to show, meaning caring for others and making sure they were comfortable before seeing the doctor and answering all questions or concerns.
Bedrijfscultuur
Patient centered and well compensated
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO16 februari 2018
I enjoyed working for Kaiser. Great opportunity to grow within the company. Benefits are above any employer out there. I enjoyed working for a non profit organization.
Benefits are wonderful
strict
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA30 januari 2018
Kaiser is very strict, that is the only down side. If you're late, you get fired basically, especially if you're not out of the 90 day probation. I got lucky to have really amazing managers. I know not every department is that lucky.
Awesome place to work
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Orange County, CA28 januari 2018
A typical day at work is busy in urgent care. The work culture is great, Kaiser employs a particular personality type of individual. That individual is usually a team player and inviting to others.
Benefits and competitive pay
Opportunity for Advancement
Excellent service
Medical Assistant- Dermatology, Medicine (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA8 januari 2018
Kaiser is an excellent place to learn and develop as a allied health employee. This company is very conducive to furthering one's professional's goals.
Great Place to Work
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Centennial, CO3 januari 2018
Kaiser is a great place to work with great benefits and pay. I love the team I work with and my patients make my day worth it. The work load heavy and can be stressful. The Company as a whole is very supportive and caring.
pay
work load
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
awsome place to work
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR31 december 2017
I only left this place only becuse we had to relocate for my husbands job. i loved the enviroment,culture, people, patients, benefits and management. I am still lost in the employment world
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
union
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
kaiser employee
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Daly City, CA20 december 2017
loved to work for kaiser and enjoyed it stayed with the company for 14 years and if I could would love to share my experience with another company and to prove myself that I can do the job if given the chance.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fun, leadership and growth. You become family to one another.
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Inglewood, CA19 december 2017
Kaiser is a great place to work I would recommend my family & friends to work their & also become a Kaiser member. Great room for growth & teamwork.
Pluspunten
Great Parties, safe work place, great benefits, bonuses and raises every year. And meeting people.
No cons.
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA18 december 2017
I loved working here, but since I have left this establishment I have since married and now have children. the management and employees were great to work with while I was there.
Had to relocate
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA14 december 2017
I enjoyed working at this company for 2 years. They had the best benefits and pay around. The only reason why I resigned to my job was, because I needed to relocate to another state. I learned a lot and met a lot of people that enjoyed helping others. The best part of the job was being able to use the company's resources to improve the members' health and satisfaction outcomes. Hardest part of the job was getting time off due to seniority level.
Pluspunten
Health Insurance, 401k, Great Pay, Pleasant work environment.
Minpunten
Difficult to get PTO requests approved, lack of team work.
productive
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Mateo, CA10 december 2017
Daily service to the Kaiser members, providing their flu shots. Management always availble to assist. Staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Enjoyed meeting new people each day and providing a needed service.
Medical assistant
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA13 november 2017
Enjoyed the job there unfortunately I had to move out of state. Great place to work and employees make it great. I would have a busy day and they appreciated your work and benefits and compensation makes it worth while
great enviroment
Minpunten
can be pretty face paced
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
A typical work day
Medical Assistant, OBGYN (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA8 november 2017
Checking the schedule and setting up instruments and supplies for your exam room. Things usually go smoothly unless something unexpected pops up, otherwise it's a great place to work!
Pluspunten
scheduling is pretty much the same, no big surprises
Minpunten
sometimes supplies aren't stocked as needed
Bedrijfscultuur
An amazing experience to be able to work with kids and teens
Medical Assistant Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  San Leandro, CA8 november 2017
I really learned a lot from this department I have always worked with adults and I have never worked with kids before so it was definitely a learning experience it brought me a lot of joy to be able to help and comfort these beautiful children the workplace culture was great and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly
Pluspunten
Great experience to be able to have the pediatric side of the medical field
Minpunten
Not enough time to learn everything that I would have liked to learn
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for. I was injured and had to retire.
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Longview, WA29 oktober 2017
I worked for Kaiser for 10 years. I loved my job was injured and had to retire. It was a rewarding and I learned a lot by working there. Everyone that I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions I had.
Pluspunten
Great company to work for.
No cons
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser was great to work for
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA20 oktober 2017
Kaiser was a great company to work for, I was spending a lot of time at work working early clinics, regular clinics and night clinics. I learned so much at Kaiser and still value all my time spent working there. I only left because I needed different work hours at the time and was presented with a great opportunity.
Pluspunten
Many Pros, pay well, benefits, structure, room to advance and move around.
Minpunten
Not many cons, I really enjoyed my position, I just needed different hours for my family
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA19 oktober 2017
I enjoyed working for Kaiser there were many opportunities for advancement. I only left due to a relocation to a city in which there were no Kaiser's available.
Advancement oppertunites
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser is a great place to work if you plan to stay awile
Kaiser Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA17 oktober 2017
I enjoyed working at Kaiser the time I was there. It was only a few hours a day which was not enough, but at the time they weren't hiring for full time employees. Staff was friendly and professional. Doctors were friendly and professional. I had to leave because my internship was over and they weren't hiring at the end of that year.
Pluspunten
Great place to work and get experience
Minpunten
Weren't hiring at the time for full time employees, not enough working hours available
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren