Reviews voor Medical Assistant bij Kaiser Permanente

225 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Medical assistant
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA13 november 2017
Enjoyed the job there unfortunately I had to move out of state. Great place to work and employees make it great. I would have a busy day and they appreciated your work and benefits and compensation makes it worth while
great enviroment
Minpunten
can be pretty face paced
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for. I was injured and had to retire.
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Longview, WA29 oktober 2017
I worked for Kaiser for 10 years. I loved my job was injured and had to retire. It was a rewarding and I learned a lot by working there. Everyone that I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions I had.
Pluspunten
Great company to work for.
No cons
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser was great to work for
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA20 oktober 2017
Kaiser was a great company to work for, I was spending a lot of time at work working early clinics, regular clinics and night clinics. I learned so much at Kaiser and still value all my time spent working there. I only left because I needed different work hours at the time and was presented with a great opportunity.
Pluspunten
Many Pros, pay well, benefits, structure, room to advance and move around.
Minpunten
Not many cons, I really enjoyed my position, I just needed different hours for my family
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA19 oktober 2017
I enjoyed working for Kaiser there were many opportunities for advancement. I only left due to a relocation to a city in which there were no Kaiser's available.
Advancement oppertunites
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser is a great place to work if you plan to stay awile
Kaiser Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA17 oktober 2017
I enjoyed working at Kaiser the time I was there. It was only a few hours a day which was not enough, but at the time they weren't hiring for full time employees. Staff was friendly and professional. Doctors were friendly and professional. I had to leave because my internship was over and they weren't hiring at the end of that year.
Pluspunten
Great place to work and get experience
Minpunten
Weren't hiring at the time for full time employees, not enough working hours available
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Great Company
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO12 oktober 2017
Great company if you want to work 5 days a week. It would be better if they offered 10 hours a day. Most doctors are great to their staff and treats them with respect.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was an okay place to work for
o Medical Records Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA28 september 2017
The company expects a lot from its employees. It is a high-paced environment. It is a work environment where employees are expected to come in and get their work done. Not too highly supportive
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great experience working for Kaiser Permanente
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA26 september 2017
Not too stressful, pretty balanced workplace overall.
The most enjoyable for me was being able to meet a lot of different people within Kaiser, due to me being on-call. I would work in many different departments.
Bedrijfscultuur
A place that offers great pay & great benefits
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Vacaville, CA26 september 2017
The one thing that's great about Kaiser is they pay you livable wages, you can be a single parent and survive working at Kaiser, that's hard to find now days. They also provide great benefits for you and your family.
Great pay, Benefits, 401k, paid vacation, sick pay, union
Minpunten
Management isnt always the best.
Fun Enjoyable Work Environment
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA22 september 2017
I loved working a Kaiser, it was a great experience with learner. I loved being able to get experience in different departments. I recommend a job with this company anytime.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA 9511920 september 2017
Kaiser is a very stressful place to work. Management and Union are in bed together and neither can be trusted to have your best interests at heart. The best advise I can offer to potential future employees is to stay under the radar, keep your head down, do your job and don't get caught up in the drama or politics in your department. Use the experience you get and get out.
Pluspunten
Benefits, ability to change jobs when bored
Corrupt Union and Management, understaffed, low pay
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Love helping my patients
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA18 september 2017
I miss working for Kaiser when I was first employed with this corporation I was in their float pool. So I would go to various departments. It was so much fun and I gain so much knowledge.
Flexibility
nothing
kaiser was amazing
Pediatric Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Clackamas, OR 9701513 september 2017
i loved working at kaiser. i loved my benefits. I was a pediatric medical assistant at kaiser for 6 years and i loved my job. kaiser has the best benefits.
Wonderful place to work
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA11 september 2017
I loved to work for Kaiser. The benefits where great and the hours where wonderful. I had to move to the Central Valley and was not able to transfer. I worked there for a couple of years and I regret leaving everyday,
Everything was wonderful
No cons
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hyattsville, MD7 september 2017
Excellent place to work, wonderful career advancement opportunities. Wonderful benefits, some flexibility.Management good, depending on which dept you work in.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Pay is great
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA30 augustus 2017
Most of the time you had a normal work day,could be stressful at time, very professional, very organized no making your own rules up. Some management was good, others were stressful to work under due to creating an uncomfortable work environment.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and great place to work
Medical Assistant Extern (200hrs) (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA29 augustus 2017
enjoyed working at kaiser, everyone was great and were very helpful loved working in the allergy and pulmonary department worked wit a great group of woman who are dedicated to their job and to their patients. loved the whole experience.
n/a
n/a
Excellent
Medical Assistant/Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA23 augustus 2017
Kaiser is a one of a kind institution. There is so much room for advancement within the organization. Best 5 years ever. Not only did I work there but I had a baby there.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Great Experience
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Harbor City, CA21 augustus 2017
The time I worked there I loved it, great environment and great experience. The only con would have to be the unfair politics I received when I was there.
Pluspunten
Great benefits, pay and environment
too many management politics
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved it .... wish I could have stayed.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA21 augustus 2017
It was a temporary position for the flu clinic and at first it was a little stressful with how many patients were seen everyday but it was a great experience overall .
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren