Reviews voor Medical Assistant bij Kaiser Permanente

262 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 7.031 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR12 mei 2018
HIPAA, data entry, medical histories, immunizations, rooming patients, stocking rooms, setting up and assisting in procedures, phones, assist your fellow MA if needed
Solid company
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA2 mei 2018
I worked at Kaiser for over 5 years. I learned a lot working there. Kaiser likes to stay updated on the most current trends in healthcare and is constantly striving to improve. The culture there is very patient and team oriented.
Productive and rewarding experience working at Kaiser Permanente
Medical Assistant Extern (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA25 april 2018
A typical day at work included rooming patients and aiding in procedures. I've learned a vast variety of skills during my time at Kaiser including performing PVR's, setting up for vasectomy's, biopsy's and cystoscopy's. Management at Kaiser was absolutely great. Unlike any other job I had, my managers here were concerned of our well being and the well being of the office; they treated everyone with dignity and respect. I worked side by side with Doctors, Physician Assistants, Nurses and Medical Assistants who were all understanding and willing to help me better my skills as a new medical assistant. The hardest part of my job was memorizing what every doctor liked and what they didn't based on their medical preferences. The most enjoyable part of the job was aiding doctors in procedures and dealing with patients everyday who are hopeful for help.
Schedule, Pay
Minpunten
Not being able to have benefits as an on call
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
work
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA24 april 2018
I loved working there until it got too political in the work place. I worked in may departments nice -coworker.
management in some department is no good
Pluspunten
it's a great place to work
managment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
awesome
Medical Assistant, REI (huidige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA24 april 2018
I love my job. It allows me to help people. It is super fast paced and has great resources. The proactive care is amazing and helps out our members. For the most part patients are satisfied and appreciate our care
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Working for Kaiser
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA20 april 2018
I felt like working for Kaiser was a wonderful experience. I loved all the different jobs I did for them. I would recommend friend to try and work for them.
Bedrijfscultuur
The best part is keeping our patients happy as best we can.
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  California15 april 2018
A comfortable working environment place. Cultural, diverstiy environment, great people as team players, productive and fun. The best part is keeping our patients happy as best we can.
Pluspunten
SOMETIMES LUNCH ADDED TO OUR MEETINGS.
OUR LUNCHES IS 1 HOUR INSTEAD OF 7 HRS.... LOL
Bedrijfscultuur
Sets the standard that all hospitals try to match
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange County, CA5 april 2018
Great place to work with a well structured management system. A positive and collaborative approach that fosters a teamwork based work environment. Pay and benefits are excellent!
Pluspunten
Great pay, excellent benefits, positive work environment
hard place to be hired
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and very interestingplace to wok
Medical Records Assistant/HIMA (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington, DC4 april 2018
As a HIMA/Medical Records Assistant, I logged in all Health Forms, Nursing Homes, Roberts Medical supplies ect. In the Health Connect System, after logging in I submitted the forms for doctor’s signatures. Upon returning from the Doctors office I made sure that the forms were signed and then logged them out and faxed them back to the Home Health Care facility that they were going to. I also logged in and out same day forms, forms that the patient walked in signed, put all completed forms together loose filing to be scanned into patient’s medical chart. I performed the afternoon mail pick-up, where I dropped off and picked up forms from the Doctor’s office. I sorted the mail and counted each page of the loose filing and sent it to be scanned into the patient’s file. I covered the front desk, greeted patients gave them authorization s to fill out according to what type of form they had, or was requesting, answered patients calls, faxed and copied, rand errands to retrieve forms or CD’s for patients that came to the office. I did research on forms to obtain the medical record numbers so that they could either be sent to the doctor of the patient for a signature, or to be scanned, and other duties as assigned. I learned Medical Records, as well as other medical related issues. Management was good work place culture was very good. I really don't remember anything being hard. Most enjoyable part was knowing that I was able to get those medical records out in a timely fashion to help a patient.
Pluspunten
we did have gratitude lunches periodically, just knowing that you was able to help aomeone.
Minpunten
Some time I worked right thru breaks.
Wonderful company and job
Medical assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA1 april 2018
I have been with Kaiser for 25 years and love my job and the company I work for. Benefits are exceptional and pay is fair. They are proactive in preventative health care and encourage and reward healthy life styles.
Benefits and quality care
Minpunten
Not any I would feel worth mentioning
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Factoria, WA28 maart 2018
it is a pleasure to work at our clinic. we have very dedicated manager, who made working there a blessing . I learned there all that I needed to improve my skills.
room to grow
short staffed
Bedrijfscultuur
Being more social with team
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA26 maart 2018
I enjoyed working for kaiser for the short time I was there. I learned that out of all the years of my experience that I need to be more open and not so focused on patient flow and it's okay to have casual conversation with co workers so they don't think I am un approachable. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the patients.
Reputable huge facilities
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA22 maart 2018
Typical day at Kaiser looking at schedule setting up rooms according to visits. Management was great, culture, I enjoyed working there, I didn't look at anything task being hard because it was a learning path for me.
Pluspunten
Huge facilities and opportunity to transfer to other states and cities
N/A
Great coworkers
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA22 maart 2018
Management had issues getting in contact with it is such a large company and with so many employees they treat the employees like numbers instead of like people I think of management could be different then life would be different there
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Changes
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek8 maart 2018
Loved working for the company and would work for them again over and over. Most departments that I worked in were great. There were some co-workers that did make it very hard on others, but that isnt any different than most places. Management is what kills everything though. They are constantly bringing in new managers that they can groom who know nothing about the field itself. They then push their employees to do or change the flow to fit their "production" standards, nevering even putting themselves in their employees shoes by sitting with them for a day to see what their job functions are actually like.
Unprofessional , unethical staff
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Cordova, CA7 maart 2018
Kaiser was a great place to work at first, I enjoyed the atmosphere and doctors i worked for. It was alot of fun.Then they hired a new Unit Manager and it went downhill from there.The gossip and phone use during work at this location is not diciplined properly. Extreme favortism is shown to the flirty ones. Unit manager really doesn't know how to control staff and texts co-workers from personal phone with unprofessional messages and lets the girls hang out in his office and flirt. Alot of extracurricular stuff going on at this location. It just wasn't professional and it was disappointing to see employees acting like teenagers. The pay was good and so were the benefits. We got the work done and i enjoyed certain co-workers that didn't get exposed to the b.s. I would work at Kaiser again , just not at this one or any others that this Manager is at.
Pluspunten
Pay and Benefits, work was close to home
Unprofessional Management
Bedrijfscultuur
Might be good for some but it wasn't for me
medical assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxnard, CA2 maart 2018
The woman who hired me wound up being fired about a year in, and other people took over who were completely, truly evil. They wanted to get rid of me and after a few months, they did.
Good pay, benefits
Evil managers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Cut throat management and Lack of sympathy or compassion
Sacramento, CA Medical Assistant Duties (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA20 februari 2018
Management and staff are extremely cut throat and lack compassion towards new staff and patients. Uncompromising management. Not al staff were this way but very cut throat and be careful who you talk to or what you say to anyone.
Hours
Minpunten
Management and Poor communication skills among-st staff
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, GA20 februari 2018
Working at Kaiser Permanente was a very rewarding to me because I was able to allow my personality to show, meaning caring for others and making sure they were comfortable before seeing the doctor and answering all questions or concerns.
Bedrijfscultuur
Patient centered and well compensated
Medical Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO16 februari 2018
I enjoyed working for Kaiser. Great opportunity to grow within the company. Benefits are above any employer out there. I enjoyed working for a non profit organization.
Benefits are wonderful
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag