Reviews voor Pharmacy Technician bij Kaiser Permanente

137 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.260 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
challenging environment
(Pharmacy Technician Extern) Fontana (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA31 oktober 2018
I was only an extern at the 24 hour pharmacy in the busiest pharmacy in the hospital, there was a lot to learn, quick paced environment. great staffing, very helpful and knowledgeable
Bedrijfscultuur
I come to work every day to take care of people the best I could.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO26 september 2018
The members made my entire experience there a pleasure to serve them. The company is very organized and sets great standards for both their employees and members.
Great member service
NA
Nice Experience
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA2 september 2018
- Busy work and fast service every day.
- I learned how to make a mixture and a compound medicine.
- Management, carrying and nice.
- Great workplace culture.
- The hardest part of the job was all drugs were in generic names (finding them was harder than brand names).
- Compounding was enjoyable.
Wonderful
Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu County, HI28 augustus 2018
I made wonderful and supportive friends. The coworkers there were great. I enjoyed the camaraderie and positive attitude there. People always thrived.
Great work place
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA21 augustus 2018
Great career opportunities . Great hours. Huge organization. Lots of support. Learned from other employees. Potential career advancments. Union pay raises.
Union
Union
Busy.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tukwila, WA21 juli 2018
Once you are at work and you're at the call center, you will take calls and process medication orders for 8 hours.
If you are at the Fulfillment side, you will be filling and packaging medication for 8 hours.
The hardest part of this job is not being able to cross trained unless you are schedule to work into 2 different departments.
Pluspunten
They have a gym after a stressful day.
Minpunten
Unable to learn cross train.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work place
Pharmacy tech assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA19 juni 2018
Kaiser has been a very fun and educational experience for me and my family, i was able to come into a situation with little to no knowledge about my position and I’ve been able to achieve more than what i assumed was possible.
Pay and benefits
Members are priority
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  O‘ahu, HI15 juni 2018
Good place to work at. Kaiser always prioritizes members so excellent customer service is expected from employees. Salary is above average. My supervisors are very competent.
Bedrijfscultuur
Outpatient Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Moreno Valley, CA15 mei 2018
Kaiser is a great place to work. They offer great benefits and life-balance flexibility. There is plenty of room to grow with this company, if moving up in your career is what you desire.
pay, benefits
Sterile work environment.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Renton, WA29 april 2018
Expectations were unreasonable. Management used and abused anyone who was smart, energetic and willing to work hard.Those that were unmotivated were not expected to keep to the most basic of work standards. A typical day was running for 8 hours while your manager questioned every move you make. I enjoyed my customers and fellow coworkers very much.
Great benefits and wages
Minpunten
Company is in transition and things are crazy right now.
Great Benefits
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA25 april 2018
This is definitely a place I would consider going back to finish off my retirement. Due to the fact they have a great benefit package, pension and 401k. Very quick pace work place, but the challenge was humbling everyday due to the praise that you get from your coworkers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser Permanente is no longer in business
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC18 april 2018
Non-applicable - they are no longer in business in NC.
They were an effective health care provider with specialists, family medicine, psych and others. Pharmacies were also included in their locations in Gastonia and Charlotte.
Fast pace frendly enviorment
Clerk Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA16 april 2018
Clerk pharmacy, and cashier assisting patients with checking out their prescriptions drugs medications over the counter.
Establish and maintain patients profiles on their drug information, stock and take inventory of over the counter medications.
Great medical benefits
Minpunten
Distance to travel for work was out of my range with new born twins to continue working.
good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Wailuku, HI7 april 2018
It's been a long time since I worked for Kaiser. I would like to work there again if I had the chance. The Kaiser system is a great health care system.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Douglasville, GA3 april 2018
General clerical duties including cash register operation, cash handling, member eligibility verification, bookkeeping, filing and general supply maintenance. Under supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, performed technical duties including entering prescription and allergy data into the computer or typing prescription labels, retrieving medication from shelves, counting and packaging medication, labeling medication, retrieving refill request information from phone and automated systems. Assisted with inventory control, purchasing, pharmaceutical returns, return-to-stock, shelf cleanliness, product rotation and maintenance. Served members in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner which promoted member satisfaction and retention.
Worked in conjunction with medical records and nursing staff to collect and disseminate prescription related information (e.g. advice slips, refill requests). In conjunction with supervisor or under supervisor's direction, instructed new pharmacy personnel regarding department policies and procedures. Participated in patient education programs as appropriate.
Great benefits
Minpunten
Pharmacy Technicians not compensated fairly.
Productivity and pleasant
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA27 maart 2018
I am a retired employee since 1991, retired in 2017 with a great experience with the company, I worked well with many managers, Based on the time employed I grew and learned with great expectation in the medical field.
Great Benifits
I dont have any
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
pharmacy
Pharmacy technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellevue, WA25 maart 2018
it's busy. they say one thing, but don't mean it. the best part of the job was mixing medications for the patients. the hardest part of the job was trying to figure out how to get enough done where you wouldn't be scolded for not finishing but you weren't given enough time to get everything done. sometimes you didn't even have coverage to be relieved for lunch.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Competitive Acute Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA17 maart 2018
Be ready for a busy day. Daily shifts are task specific. There are many different specialty positions. The amount of knowledge required to operate in this environment can be overwhelming. Staff at this level are professionals at the top of their game. The hardest part of the job is that nothing is easy. The best part of the job is the challenge.
Pluspunten
Competitive salary, advancement opportunity, strong union.
Intense work environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Kaiser was my internship location for becoming a Pharmacy Tech.
Pharmacy Technician Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, CO3 maart 2018
This location provided a great place to learn about being a Pharmacy Technician. I learned about counting medications, and compounding suspensions. Additional skills I learned was how to communicate with doctors, superiors, peers and patients.
Great learning experience.
Minpunten
While I learned a lot I learned even more when I got a full time job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Largo, MD1 maart 2018
A typical day in the pharmacy is a busy day from the start of my shift to the end of my shift. The managers are constantly micro managing the staff and moving staff all around the pharmacy. There's no hard part to this job you just have to have patient with the members when they come to the pharmacy especially when they have attitudes. The enjoyable part of my job is when you have members that are funny and have good conversations with when they come to your window.
Paid time off
Minpunten
Vacation denial (senior staff gets first)
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag