Reviews voor Volunteer bij Kaiser Permanente

179 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.074 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive and Busy workplace
Gift Shop Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA19 juli 2018
Kaiser Permanente was an amazing place to work for the three years I worked there. I felt like I was actually helping my community by providing a complimentary service to hospital guests.
free lunches; short breaks;
Minpunten
volunteer work meaning no pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, promoting health care
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA16 juli 2018
I enjoy working with the people I came in contact with. Most employees were friendly and hospitable. This was a volunteer position, so there is limited information for me to give.
Promotes health and wellness
n/a
Kaiser volunteer experience
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, CA12 juli 2018
It's a straight forward position. You're stationed at the hospital's front desk at the main entrance. You are in charge of greeting customers, giving them directions, looking up their appointments, and looking up family/friends if they are in the ER.
From time to time, you will also be asked to transport patients in wheelchairs from various destinations (e.g. another department or to their car parked out front).
I've only done Monday mornings, and the flow fluctuates with it being quieter some days, and other days you're called to several locations to bring patients all over the hospital.

I think it is worth it to volunteer here, however, as it gives you some insight on how a hospital works and gives you interaction time with patients.
Pluspunten
patient interaction, get to move around the hospital
Minpunten
manager is hard to get a hold of, cranky people, not having enough information to direct someone
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
so much fun
General Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, CA12 juli 2018
Great hospital to volunteer at. You can grow and help the community so much! I enjoyed meeting new people. Although it was intense at times, I still left him feeling grateful for volunteering there.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun workplace with a great staff.
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA8 juli 2018
What I learned is what it takes to sell great automobiles, and go the extra mile for my customers, great work environment. the most enjoyable part of the job is great food for Lunch every Saturday Afternoon.
Free Lunches Every Saturday
Brutal Hours every Saturday
Fun and quiet
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Vallejo, CA6 juli 2018
Normally it was slow, but it was fun having to interact with my fellow volunteers and other people visiting the hospital. I enjoyed helping people find their destination, and rather fulfilling guiding mothers out of the hospital after their harsh experience giving birth and into a life of a parent.
Discount on lunches
Some rude people
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Volunteering is a long process but overall good
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA6 juli 2018
The most enjoyable part of being a volunteer at kaiser is that we are able to help people that need help, another enjoyable part is that we are able to converse with patients and we get to know them, we are also able to learn more about their experience everything in order to improve systems.
Pluspunten
Discountes, Lunch is paid for by kaiser
Short Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun, experience where i get experience an aspect of a health care career.
Volunteer Guest Guide (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA22 juni 2018
The care for Kaiser employees is much shown and makes working for them very comfortable. They do have strict guidelines to follow for employee and patient safety but other than those guidelines, working at Kaiser is very relaxed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fun place to volunteer
Kaiser Permanente Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA20 juni 2018
This was a very fun place to volunteer. I got to work with patients in Oncology, and get to know them and develop a stable connection. It was great to see what it was like inside of a hospital environment first-hand.
Experience
Bedrijfscultuur
I was only a tech intern
Volunteer Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Terra Linda, CA17 juni 2018
Perhaps I am missing something here, but it doesn't seem like I can opt out of giving a review of an organization where I simply volunteered around thirty hours
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellflower, CA14 juni 2018
A day volunteering at kaiser would be guiding patients to destinations etc. One thing was you could not touch the patients due to liability but was understandable.
learning experience
just volunteered
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and rewarding working with patients.
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  280 Hospital Parkway San Jose, 9511914 juni 2018
My work at Santa Teresa Hospital was very rewarding especially when I would bring items into the hospital rooms for patients, like newspapers, reading material, snacks, etc.
n/a
Bedrijfscultuur
productive , fun and always time to learn new things
Volunteer Work (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA12 juni 2018
Friendly place to work / volunteer . from helping patients to the right department , helping with wheelchairs, and looking up where there appointment it at . Friendly people all around and a good place to be !
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA7 juni 2018
I volunteered there. It was a great opportunity to learn the healthcare field. They weren’t too attentive of the volunteers and would not help you get a job there.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing company to work for
Medical Offices Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA1 juni 2018
Organization takes care of their employees, offer benefits and tuition reimbursement if looking to further career in medical field. Cares about clients as well as staff
Bedrijfscultuur
Very slow paced job but great experience
Volunteer Work (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA31 mei 2018
Volunteering at Kaiser was a very interesting experience. All of the people there were fairly nice, though there was some friction between the nurses and the doctors there, aside from that a great place to volunteer if you need the hours.
Productive and great experience
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Fontana, CA19 mei 2018
Great place to volunteer and gain experience for any field you researching about. The staff is very nice and welcoming. I learned a lot during my time and there would love to work there soon.
Slow-paced, but fun
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA16 mei 2018
I usually did volunteer work at the Neonatal department and it was very calm and relaxing. The workers there were very nice, and didn't expect you to do much other than create pamphlets.
Bedrijfscultuur
great place to work or volunteer
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA4 mei 2018
volunteered for kaiser i loved working with others there and helping those in need friendly workplace environment and also can be very intense when it comes to an hospital environment.
warm inviting workplace
Minpunten
seeing people in pain or in urgent need due to medical needs
great volunteering
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA1 mei 2018
I volunteered for one year and enjoyed it. Nice people. It was at no pay but well worth the experience. It was a busy place and fun. I helped patients find their correct destinations.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kaiser Permanente. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag