Kering

Kering Employee Reviews

4,0
Ok company. Company culture was ok. Management was responsive and approachable. It is a great 1st job. Pay is not very good but works for someone living allow or as a second income.
Pros
Company culture, free coffee, and gifts
Cons
Pay
2,0
Toujours de probleme de paiement.
Mauvais management.

Les collegues sont sympas.

Tres peu evoluation possible. Gucci prefere d'embaucher les gens d'exterieur.
Pros
bien paie
Cons
Mauvais management, mauvais RH
1,0
Équipe désagréable et hautaine de part le fait de travailler ppur un grand groupe. Aussi la manière de travailler "italienne" ne respecte pas toujours les codes du travail français. Il ne faut pas être susceptible et savoir s'adapter.
Pros
Rémunération honnête
Cons
Equipe et Dirigeants
4,0
All are very comfortable and helpful people. I was just temporary employee but they give me so much respect and love. I learn so many new things in short time.
1,0
Purtroppo la posizione non ha soddisfatto le aspettative scaturite dai vari colloqui, la sede doveva essere a Novara ma di fatto 3 giorni su 5 dovevo andare a Scandicci perché dopo neanche 2 mesi mi hanno cambiato il responsabile.
5,0
E' un ottimo ambiente per poter imparare nuove mansioni, ma anche per poter imparare a gestire lo stress e le priorità.
Pros
Buoni pasto
Cons
Molto lavoro
4,0
I’ll be able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees will be expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team. I won’t be siloed from the rest of the company, but I may need to ask for independent work if I want it.
3,0
L'ambiente è dinamico ed i colleghi collaborativi.
5,0
E il mio primo lavoro in generale, quest'azienda mi permette di crescere tantissimo dato che il mio percorso di studio rappresenta circa la mia mansione. Questo lavoro offre una qualità veramente ottima, oltre all'ambiente, al rapporto con i propri superiori e quant'altro.
Il tempo libero che questo lavoro ti offre è secondo me tra le cose più importanti.
3,0
Very busy and stressful at times, a lot of travelling in travel retail team, but is a global company. HQ is mainly Italian. Environment is competitive overall.
5,0
Lavoro in questa azienda da circa sei mesi, mi fa sentire come a casa.
I colleghi in primis, personale scelto con cura.

Vieni trattato veramente bene.

Organizzazione dell'azienda al top, eventi, sala relax, pausa.

Richiede soltanto la voglia di fare, precisione e affidabilità.
3,0
environnement très challengeant de part la nature des sujets à gérer au sein d'une industrie très spécifique dans laquelle l'exigence de qualité est un de ses fondements.
5,0
Ambiente stimolante, competitivo e veloce.
Colleghi giovani
2,0
RUN!!!! Kering Bridgewater is the most strange, unprofessional and unethical environment I’ve ever encountered. Talent and ability mean absolutely nothing. The downfall of most companies is mismanagement and Kering is no Exception. Unqualified managers who abuse their power are allowed to determine the direction of the company and the lack of skill set and ability is greatly apparent. Most of the people in Management are unprofessional, under-qualified, spiteful and I won’t discuss the gossipy, spiteful and surreptitious Human Resources team. There is a lack of true ability and empathy which contributes to the overall unhappiness of the employees. The office environment is comparable to a high school cafeteria where high level managers compete and gossip With their employees or create situations to have them terminated. I hate to use this word but Kering Bridgewater is a “clique environment”. After a few days on the job it becomes immediately evident that “DOG eat DOG” and “align yourself
With the right individuals to

Succeed” defines the company as well as the culture. Talent and skill set are completely disregarded.
2,0
I’ve been here for a few years and the store manager is just not that great. He was in the beginning but now he’s sort of dragging his feet. Love company.
4,0
Café gratis, agua mineral de lujo, aprendí mucho por múltiples capacitaciones, cursos exhaustivos de atención al cliente. La dirección desde Brasil tenía algunos problemas para abarcar todas las tiendas de Latinoamérica. Lo que más me gustó del trabajo fue estar en una de las marcas que más está creciendo en el momento, Gucci.
2,0
If you’re hired on a fixed term contract (as most people are so they don’t have to give them all benefits) you’re looking at missing out on: internal mobility, attending events, no discounts at all in any of their brands, no bonus, regardless of how long your contract is.
They said they’re not ready as a company to allow flexible working once a week for their employee ax
Pros
Looks good on CV
Cons
No projection, no flexible working, no bonus or discount if fixed term contract
4,0
Kering Eyewear has great benefits and could have good potential. Get rid of all the politics. Unfortunately, it turned into a call center which is not ideal.
Pros
Great health benefits
5,0
J'ai apprécié travailler chez Kering.
Une très bonne entente entre les collaborateurs et responsables.
Pros
Salaire. Participation. Carte titre restaurants. Cheque vacances. Abondement. Ventes au personnel
5,0
Si quieres una empresa donde seas tu el que se desarrollo por sus propias metas es la indicada.
5,0
Kering is based in Europe and controls large italian luxury brands like: Gucci, Balenciaga, etc. Everyone who is a part of the company from working at the warehouse for packaging to the upper level management has a great attitude and works as a team no matter what job level/ title.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
non that I have heard of