Kering Employee Reviews

3,0
Entreprise en transformation
Head of Learning & Development (Former Employee) –  Paris18 November 2015
Journées rythmées de dossiers à clôturer (ingénierie, négociations, mise en place de sessions, etc...) et de voyages pour leur mise en place avec l'aide de collaborateurs très compétents et agiles.
3,0
Fun workplace
Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paris, A817 November 2015
A real good welcoming package for new intern. Introduction to Kering' culture. Lot of work, but really valuable ! Fun workplace where employees can be evolve with various charities.
Pros
Kering culture
5,0
Internationale
Directeur Commercial (Former Employee) –  Paris, A824 July 2015
Découverte d'une activité professionnelle très enrichissante , contact avec des cultures à l'international. Management et liberté de décision et d'action
1,0
Contractors beware Egos are amoc
Telecom Consultant - INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJ17 July 2015
Other than the high contract rate I was paid, I have nothing positive to say about these people. 90% of the Kering staff are contractors and some have been so for 3 + years.

It seems that Managers are in it for their own ego and in the case of the young lady that was managing me, was expecting a cookie cutter version of herself. My description of her management style and that of other senior people within this organization is "Accusative, Bullying and Overbearing"

I think they must have a pool going as to which manager can tear down their subordinates the most or embarrass them the most at company meetings.

After being there for 2 weeks, I ended up canceling my welcome lunch which they postponed several times. I guess they were waiting for me to "come around to their way of thinking"

Oh, I forgot to mention the building in Secaucus is rampant with roaches. I was literally sick the entire short couple of months I was there. Within 4 days, my sinuses cleared as did my chronic cough. I can only attribute that to the roach spray.
Pros
High hourly rate but that's up to the staffing agency not them.
Cons
Everything I've said
5,0
Considerate company with many benefits
NA (Current Employee) –  London, ENG27 December 2014
Blurb is a self-publishing platform that enables their users to create, self-publish, promote, share, and sell their own print and ebooks. Blurb offers book-making tools catering to diverse digital skills.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Work environment is good
Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore6 November 2014
Over all exp was good, work environment is good.
No more work pressure.
People are help ful,.i got good managers
Interesting Company
Web marketer (Former Employee) –  Lille15 October 2014
The work at Balsamik / Daxon is interesting, but the distance selling industry is suffering under fierce competition.
Pros
Good flexibility in working hours
Cons
No afterworks
Retailer
Sales of fine Luxury (Former Employee) –  London16 June 2014
1er expérience à l'étranger à Londres.
Passionnant à refaire.
Pros
Entourage, Equipe, sens du travail, rigueur

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7