Kering Employee Review

Great Culture and Experienced Management
Supply Chain Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Distretto di Lugano, TI4 October 2019
Kering is based in Europe and controls large italian luxury brands like: Gucci, Balenciaga, etc. Everyone who is a part of the company from working at the warehouse for packaging to the upper level management has a great attitude and works as a team no matter what job level/ title.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
non that I have heard of

Other Kering Employee Reviews

Okay Workplace
Selling Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX31 October 2019
I’ve been here for a few years and the store manager is just not that great. He was in the beginning but now he’s sort of dragging his feet. Love company.
Ambiente de trabajo grato.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Condes, Región Metropolitana26 October 2019
Café gratis, agua mineral de lujo, aprendí mucho por múltiples capacitaciones, cursos exhaustivos de atención al cliente. La dirección desde Brasil tenía algunos problemas para abarcar todas las tiendas de Latinoamérica. Lo que más me gustó del trabajo fue estar en una de las marcas que más está creciendo en el momento, Gucci.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.

3,6