Kohl's Corporation Reviews

Alle 12.133 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
good company to work for, easy to learn
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, OR14 december 2017
This job is pretty easy once you learn it. Usually consisted of working the register, checking out customers with their merchandise. When I wasn't working the register I was re-folding clothes, and putting back items where they belong throughout the store. I usually worked the closing shift of the store which entailed; emptying all garbage and recycle from all registers and stocking them with pens, money markers, bags, tape, staplers, etc..., and emptying all dressing rooms of clothing and putting it back onto the sales floor for purchase.
meh
Kohl's home and kids sales associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fond du Lac, WI13 december 2017
I am having issues with the head manger at my store, she is always looking down on me for having health issues that mean sometimes i have to leave early or call in sick. other than that i love my job,
Decent
Seasonal Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Macon, GA13 december 2017
My overall experience working for kohl’s was a good one. The over time for the seasonal help is awesome. You can work as many as 70hours, if your built for it. The catch is, it’s only seasonal!
Overtime
Minpunten
Some of the problem solvers
fast pace
Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Monroe, OH13 december 2017
start at 6am to 4pm never knew what job I was going to be doing or on for that day. management was good and nice. it was just fast pace job, order had to be out on time.
Co-Workers at Kohl's are Family
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS13 december 2017
Working with your co-workers and most of the Management at Kohl's made it a wonderful part-time position. However, these employee's are working with the public (and most of time like 90% of it) the public is wonderful. You do have that other 10% that you should be given a large bonus...the discounts help though!
Pluspunten
Working with fun co-workers and Management
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced with long hours
Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Macon, GA13 december 2017
Very fast paced and productive work. Long hours 10 hour shifts sometimes 7 days a week. Great people with good attitudes. I was often moved around to other areas to help when needed.
discounts
Retail Services with typical goals
Cash Office/Retail Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Boynton Beach, FL13 december 2017
Operates like any other retail company. Deals with customers on a daily basis. Follow store rules and procedures, provide good customer service. Managers are adequate. Employees are enjoyable. Great discounts. Part-time associate. Hours are inconsistent, as most retail companies are. Great job for college students or night-time/side job.
Trendy/fast pace
Centralized Staff Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Menomonee Falls, WI13 december 2017
A typical work day was finding candidates for selected stores. We worked to help fullfill their seasonal help. It provded great experience in sourcing, setting up background checks just all around recruiting. Worked with great managers, supervisors and co-workers
Bedrijfscultuur
A great first place to work. Very flexible hours
Shoe Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, AR13 december 2017
Honestly, Kohl's is probably the most laid-back place I have worked. I know that sounds bad, but to me, it was a very good place to work. The management team will answer any questions that you may have even if you are new. I have learned more there in my two years than I have mostly in college.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very Productive work place, great employees
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Park, FL13 december 2017
A typical day at work would be me coming in and clocking in, grabbing a walkie and then walking back to an open register.
Greeting customers & handing out kohls cash.
I Learned how to work a register there.
Management was amazing I never had any bad encounters.
hardest part of the job was leaving.
the most enjoyable part was meeting my customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work! Have work there 15+ years part-time!
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX13 december 2017
Work in Customer Service basic responsibilities:
Take bill payments
Sales & Returns
Process Online Order Pick-ups
Open/close cash registers
Make change for all point of sale locations
Balance certain cash drawers

Retail work is different each day, normally fast-paced and some days more challenging than others. Excellent Customer Service is a must.
Employee discount
None really
Fast Wi-Fi, ping ping table and PS4 in the break room
Warehouse Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Edgewood, MD12 december 2017
Very fun place to work at, fast paced, and very competitive. The hours are long but worth it because the pay is lucrative. I would highly recommend this position to others so they can indulge in the same experience I did.
Like a game
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Shawnee, OK12 december 2017
Everyday at Kohl's we had a quota to meet on how many credit card applications we needed to get so they would always be on us about that and would give us personal quotas too. We were always in competition with the other stores in the state.
Pluspunten
Nice coworkers and sometimes a double break if you worked long enough.
Minpunten
Short breaks, hard to keep up sometimes
Kohls as a hole
Sales Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Inverness, Alabama12 december 2017
It was a fine place to work, I worked there while I was going through culinary school, so I would work when I could and everyone was very understanding of that.
It was coo
Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Bernardino, CA12 december 2017
I liked it it was very fast and the people was friendly sometimes the work was very slow but other then that the jobs is very cool to work at so I would recommend people
Bedrijfscultuur
For me personally, it was tiresome
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  La Crosse, WI12 december 2017
Working at Kohls was probably one of my greatest feats because it was my first job, but working there also gave me major headaches. It's a great first job experience but when they give you little hours and you ask for more hours, and you only work for a couple of hours ONCE A WEEK. Yeah, it gets tiresome to go to work.
Discounts, friendly enviroment
Some customers complain, Hours
Fun place to work
Ship from store (huidige medewerker) –  Dubuque, IA12 december 2017
Nice start to the work world. Kohls teaches a lot of responsibilities not only with work but in life! Happy I was able to experience this corporation as one of my work place
Overall hated it
Associate Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Forks AFB, ND11 december 2017
Management was rude. Disrespectful about other employees in front of others.
Lack of respect, communication, and any sort of safe environment. It never felt safe to make your complains known and there was no form of training. You were just expected to known and understand what exactly they wanted from you.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
my day
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE11 december 2017
Well i have worked at 2 different locations both for the holidays. i was a cashier and i would also stock the shelves when I didn't have any customers,
Seasonal department store job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Salisbury, MD11 december 2017
This job was ok for someone who is solely depending on one job all that it really consist of was stocking and helping the customers with what they where looking for.

Algehele waardering