Kohl's Corporation Reviews

Alle 13.020 reviews worden getoond
Good environment
Customer Service, Sr. Representative - Collections (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX15 februari 2018
The only thing I really disliked, as in they should've mentioned this during the job interview, was the MANDATORY OVERTIME. I do not appreciate, nor do I think it's fair to have that forced upon us. It's bad enough sitting for 9 hours, so here, you have to work 4 more hours a week.
Management, co-workers, perks
Mandatory Overtime
Store Associates
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Buckeye, AZ15 februari 2018
While working with Kohl's I gained a lot of customer service experience as well as working on the registers. I only worked Part Time but it was a great environment to work at really great team and a manageable job to have.
Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI15 februari 2018
It was very busy because of the holidays so there was always something to do. The staff was very friendly and helpful and were available to answer questions most of the time.
Hours were an issue
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ellicott City, MD15 februari 2018
I loved the job and people I worked with. No set schedule. Back-and-forth days and evenings, must work every weekend. This schedule doesn't work well with having young kids in sports.
Fast Paced
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (voormalige medewerker) –  Kernersville, NC15 februari 2018
Ran register for most of shift.
Helped keep areas neat as possible
took items back to their departments when not sold
I enjoyed my time working there
Positive atmosphere
Pluspunten
Enjoyable environment to work in
Minpunten
standing for long periods of time
Depends on the store
Housewares Department Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 februari 2018
Each store is different when it comes to how its run and how their managers handle things. During my time with Kohl's I worked for two stores in different states and seeing that not all stores are the same makes it a hit or miss when you choose to work for them.
Great discounts
Minpunten
have to work weekends and holidays
Fast-paced, ever changing work
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  California14 februari 2018
Through many years I have had a chance to work with a ride range of associates/managers, from the worst to some of the best imaginable and overall the good outweighed the bad by a long shot.
Bedrijfscultuur
can be fun depending on co-workers
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL14 februari 2018
enjoyed customer service interaction with clients
had fun with visual display
possible room to move up the ladder
a lot of things to do
customer satisfaction - always
Unhappy Place to Work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC14 februari 2018
A typical day was either working on registers or in the shoes department. I learned how to use a register. Management was bad, very unprofessional. Multiple occasions of harassment, no manager took action. People were kind, but it felt like they were bothered by customers or questions.
Productive Work Area
Kohl's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Smithfield, RI14 februari 2018
While working here it was a fast pace store but that was because it was the Christmas season and then after there was a lot of returns and a lot of cleaning up the floors around this time but it was a fun place to work.
Overall Ok place to work
Merchandising and Backstock (voormalige medewerker) –  Elmhurst, IL14 februari 2018
I worked at kohls as a overnight backstock employee. My shifts started at 5a and ended at 10a or 1p given the opportunity to stay late. Management was really fair about hours and reasonable if time was needed off. Working with others was always enjoyable as well as not dealing with customers overnight. Hardest thing about the job was waking up early to start but once shift started it was a breeze. The days go by quicker.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place, challenging at times
Sales Associate and Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ14 februari 2018
I have enjoyed working at Kohls, even though I have had my struggles with things. There is always somebody there willing to help you or answer any questions you need answered.
Friendly workers
Minpunten
Get docked a point for calling out sick
Great company
Store manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Yukon, OK14 februari 2018
Very happy and impressed with the direction of this company. My only reason for leaving was an experience to work for my old district manager at Kohls who left to work for Gordmans. Would recommend Kohls highly.
atmosphere, company strength
Bedrijfscultuur
the people are great and the company is fare
Loss Prevention Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawton, OK14 februari 2018
conducted safety walks
insured that we wear ADA compliant
conducted external investigations
completed merchandise protection audits
reviewed online shipments
Stressful Workplace
MJM Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL14 februari 2018
Management was very unorganized. Not everyone pulled their weight. Under staffed. Store was very messy. Pulled associates from the floor to register too often.
Discount
Relaxed environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Westminster, MD13 februari 2018
it was very easy and laid back but they really made you push credit cards through Kohl's. Black friday was insane, management is nice and flexible. Hours suck for minors
Bad management
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Rogers, MN13 februari 2018
I was hired for Christmas/part-time help and asked to stay after this period. After reading through store policies and familiarizing myself with different departments (about 1hour) I was sent to work on cash registers-- I didn't receive ANY training on this job; another person on cash registers had to help me. After the store closed all departments were to be straightened--- all employees were there until 2:00-3:00A.M. This was never discussed when interviewing for the job. A couple times I got home in time to get ready to go to my day job. This continued after The Christmas season.
The only fun part of the job was friendly employees. Everyone is pushed, and I mean pushed hard, to talk customers into opening charge cards.
Great discounts on merchandise
Minpunten
Management expectations for low pay
Great work environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Evansville, IN13 februari 2018
Great work environment. Managers were good at handling busy times. They looked after employees first. Great comradery between employees. I learned customer service patience while working black Friday.
Bedrijfscultuur
Cash office /customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Stow, OH13 februari 2018
I was amazed at the amount of training all employees went through prior to being put on the sales floor to deal with customers. Kohl’s is a great company to work for
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
SEASONAL RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN13 februari 2018
Overall a great place to work and great people to work with. Great atmosphere to be in. Always willing to work around your schedule. Held to a high standard when working there.

Algehele waardering