Kohl's Corporation Reviews

Alle 12.108 reviews worden getoond
Average
Freight unloader (voormalige medewerker) –  Prescott Valley6 december 2017
Always gave them my best and was given certificate to award my hard work. The only problem was changing schedule without notification which lead to issues. Also when they changed direct supervisor issues arose for some reason when work output was the same. It seemed she played favorites made it too stressful.
Minpunten
Not enough scheduled help. Always start the day behind.
Bedrijfscultuur
Becoming a better work place
Material Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Findlay, OH6 december 2017
Kohl's DC Is improving. At first, management had poor communication. but when i reported harassment to HR, the problem was fixed the same week. Pay is very good for the amount of work. I would recommend Kohl's over other DCs. Communication was getting better when i was there.
Great pay and hours
Minpunten
HR is not always helpful with account info. "Call HR" is terrible.
Pretty friendly work environment
Cashier/Customer Service/Supervisor Accessories (voormalige medewerker) –  Plymouth, MA6 december 2017
Wasn't a bad job, I worked all aspects of it from Cashier to Customer Service to Supervisor so there is definetly chance to move up. Only real problem was after the holidays the hours got cut a lot.
Friendly, chance for promotions
Hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Management was fine but little pay and no set hours
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Delavan, WI6 december 2017
Retail job where you had to work different shifts. Was cross trained in other departments. I worked part time so the pay wasn't very good and not enough hours.
Pluspunten
Discounts on merchandise was nice
Not enough hours
It was a good job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR6 december 2017
Kohl's is a good place to work at but when they start hiring new people your hours get cut down, they had a good work team, we would work in groups and we would help each other. It would help us get our jobs done faster so we all could go home early, and so that we wouldn't work overtime.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Bedrijfscultuur
lots of variety & fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Yardley, PA6 december 2017
a lovely store with awesome collection of dresses for all ages.
great to shop with the perks of employee discount specially when sales are going on as that's added , so its almost steal of a deal.
there's always great things even in the clearance section of all departments.

overall best store compared to those other stores in the malls.
employee discount
nothing.
Credit Stress
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, GA6 december 2017
The walkie talkies were the devil. They would talk on them all day and it was really distracting to deal with customers and listen to the walkie. The hours were scarce.
Bedrijfscultuur
Forever changing, fast paced and sink or swim type of environment
Freight Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA6 december 2017
The managers main focus is Credit. Credit credit credit talk it up!! The store is always a mess, recovery should be held a priority over anything else which it tends to be the last it makes pulls(replenishment, and new freight stocking horribly difficult as well as ship to store) you’re always rushed to get everything done so people half a** the job which makes everything a mess. It’s suppose to be a team environment but it’s dog eat dog from Managers to front line employees. Too many clicks and favorites..
Discounts
Minpunten
Hours are not set, no life/work balance, lack of recognition
Fun Place to work for
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Highlands Ranch, CO5 december 2017
Learned a lot of Cash Register Skills, credit and customer service applications, closing registers and final close, made good friends. and was lively atmosphere.
Good First Job
Cashier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN5 december 2017
Very busy days,you can learn how to solicit credit and run cash register, management was okay, the culture was pretty okay, worst part was the fitting rooms, most enjoyable i'd say was styling
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC5 december 2017
I really enjoy working here. They are big on team work and recognizing someone when they go above and beyond. It's defiantly a team environment. The discount is a really nice bonus, too.
Pluspunten
nice discount, good co workers, good culture, PTO, insurance
Minpunten
Have to work holidays, understaffed
kohls is a great job
Truck Unloader/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Merrillville, IN5 december 2017
the managers and coworkers were amazing. if i had the opportunity to work at kohls again i would defintely take the position agaim because it was such a great working environment
fun and fast paced
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Derby, KS5 december 2017
always on your feet doing something. your never not busy and if you aren't busy they will always have something you can do or help with. fast paced and social enviroment
discounts
not enough hours
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wurtsboro, NY5 december 2017
a good working environment with friendly helpful staff. Good hours and pay with the capacity to offer overtime during the busy season and offered part-time employment after hiring for a seasonal position
Kohls as a worker
Ad Set Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Stockbridge, GA5 december 2017
I was able to work for this company for over 8 years and I never was able to get a full week vacation we only got a raise of a few cent's and I mean a few. The way they took people who have worked for the company for over 10 years they lose all of their vacation and personal time.The number one manager that we had was just our right rude me working for the company for so long we had become family she changed all that.Would I go back sure do I miss it yes all the time I had to let the job go due to my health.
work around my life
Minpunten
the head manager was the worse
Picker/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Bernardino, CA5 december 2017
Walking/ standing for hours
Great Managment
Great Lunch area
Bedrijfscultuur
Funna and interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Flemington, NJ5 december 2017
it was a good and fun company to work for. fast paced especially during the Christmas, Easter and 4th of July holidays. It could become stressful at time if you worked in customer service returns. but I had good support.
Horrible management
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pennsylvania5 december 2017
I would not recommend working here to anyone! The managers call the employees names and you get terrible shifts for having inflexible hours. The discount and coworkers are nice, but management is not good. They schedule you for long 10 hour shifts even if you are only working part time. You also have to reach unrealistic credit standards.
Discount, nice co-workers
Management, hours, credit
productive
Kohl's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Highland Heights, OH5 december 2017
Great during the holidays; very productive
Hardest part was keeping up with all the new sales and discounts
A typical day was a very busy day with lots of holiday shopping
Bedrijfscultuur
I would go back to working at Kohl's if they were hiring or needed people.
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling, VA4 december 2017
It was fun working at Kohl's. I was seasonal but everyone was nice and friendly. My section was home and kids putting up the kids clothes and folding it and putting up the toys and fixing the area for home accessories. I liked working there it was fun while it lasted.
Nice place to work