Kohl's Corporation Reviews

Alle 12.122 reviews worden getoond
Credit Stress
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, GA6 december 2017
The walkie talkies were the devil. They would talk on them all day and it was really distracting to deal with customers and listen to the walkie. The hours were scarce.
Bedrijfscultuur
Forever changing, fast paced and sink or swim type of environment
Freight Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA6 december 2017
The managers main focus is Credit. Credit credit credit talk it up!! The store is always a mess, recovery should be held a priority over anything else which it tends to be the last it makes pulls(replenishment, and new freight stocking horribly difficult as well as ship to store) you’re always rushed to get everything done so people half a** the job which makes everything a mess. It’s suppose to be a team environment but it’s dog eat dog from Managers to front line employees. Too many clicks and favorites..
Minpunten
Hours are not set, no life/work balance, lack of recognition
Fun Place to work for
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Highlands Ranch, CO5 december 2017
Learned a lot of Cash Register Skills, credit and customer service applications, closing registers and final close, made good friends. and was lively atmosphere.
Good First Job
Cashier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN5 december 2017
Very busy days,you can learn how to solicit credit and run cash register, management was okay, the culture was pretty okay, worst part was the fitting rooms, most enjoyable i'd say was styling
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC5 december 2017
I really enjoy working here. They are big on team work and recognizing someone when they go above and beyond. It's defiantly a team environment. The discount is a really nice bonus, too.
Pluspunten
nice discount, good co workers, good culture, PTO, insurance
Minpunten
Have to work holidays, understaffed
kohls is a great job
Truck Unloader/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Merrillville, IN5 december 2017
the managers and coworkers were amazing. if i had the opportunity to work at kohls again i would defintely take the position agaim because it was such a great working environment
fun and fast paced
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Derby, KS5 december 2017
always on your feet doing something. your never not busy and if you aren't busy they will always have something you can do or help with. fast paced and social enviroment
discounts
not enough hours
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wurtsboro, NY5 december 2017
a good working environment with friendly helpful staff. Good hours and pay with the capacity to offer overtime during the busy season and offered part-time employment after hiring for a seasonal position
Kohls as a worker
Ad Set Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Stockbridge, GA5 december 2017
I was able to work for this company for over 8 years and I never was able to get a full week vacation we only got a raise of a few cent's and I mean a few. The way they took people who have worked for the company for over 10 years they lose all of their vacation and personal time.The number one manager that we had was just our right rude me working for the company for so long we had become family she changed all that.Would I go back sure do I miss it yes all the time I had to let the job go due to my health.
work around my life
Minpunten
the head manager was the worse
Picker/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Bernardino, CA5 december 2017
Walking/ standing for hours
Great Managment
Great Lunch area
Bedrijfscultuur
Funna and interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Flemington, NJ5 december 2017
it was a good and fun company to work for. fast paced especially during the Christmas, Easter and 4th of July holidays. It could become stressful at time if you worked in customer service returns. but I had good support.
Horrible management
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pennsylvania5 december 2017
I would not recommend working here to anyone! The managers call the employees names and you get terrible shifts for having inflexible hours. The discount and coworkers are nice, but management is not good. They schedule you for long 10 hour shifts even if you are only working part time. You also have to reach unrealistic credit standards.
Discount, nice co-workers
Management, hours, credit
productive
Kohl's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Highland Heights, OH5 december 2017
Great during the holidays; very productive
Hardest part was keeping up with all the new sales and discounts
A typical day was a very busy day with lots of holiday shopping
Bedrijfscultuur
I would go back to working at Kohl's if they were hiring or needed people.
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling, VA4 december 2017
It was fun working at Kohl's. I was seasonal but everyone was nice and friendly. My section was home and kids putting up the kids clothes and folding it and putting up the toys and fixing the area for home accessories. I liked working there it was fun while it lasted.
Nice place to work
Was seasonal
Great seasonal job.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Yorkville, IL4 december 2017
Kohl's is a great place to work for the Christmas season. I have really enjoyed my time there with all my co-workers and management. There are times when the job requires you to move at a fast pace, so you better be able to move.
Relaxed workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX4 december 2017
Great job for customer service type work. Kohl's was laid back .paid weekly a very accommodating job. Various types of positions and schedules available
Working weekends
Corporate
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Marquette, MI4 december 2017
Not a bad place, as far as friendly co-workers and managers willing to jump in and help or answer any question while on the job. They don't schedule enough people to have enough time to do what is expected.
Pluspunten
Provides food for associates some days
Minpunten
Schedules outside of given availability
Fast paced work environment
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Salem, NH4 december 2017
Associates are expected to do basically everything all at once. When something isn't done, management complains rather than praising what has been done. Managers are never happy with work done. Managers never take responsibility, but rather blame one another for negative things that happen. Low pay for the amount of work asked of associates.
Minpunten
Poor management, low pay, not worth the stress
Productive and fun place
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Moore, OK4 december 2017
I would lo e to relocate to the Kohls in Broken Arrow if im able to. I'd like to apply.. I worked in MUM and had to clean up all three of these sections their dressing rooms. You help all customers and make sure they are happy. I would love to work for this company again I just unfortunately had to move. I hoody will give me a position back. I love that job.
Pluspunten
Dicounts, paid holidays and paid vacations
Minpunten
A lot of time on your feet and must work holidays.
good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Menomonee Falls, WI4 december 2017
Left for personal reasons. The hours were varied. Management was supportive. Learned how to merchandise products.
Managed payroll for a store.
Hired and disciplined associates.
Pluspunten
benefits
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren

Algehele waardering