Kohl's Corporation Reviews

Alle 12.122 reviews worden getoond
wtf is this
Jewelry Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Worth Texas4 december 2017
i didnt State I worked for the corporation. I work in the retail and I had a couple of managers that were a little unhappy and like to share their unhappiness I had others that were extremely good managers very positive and encouraging and extremely adept team leaders. Unfortunately it seems corporate does push our managers who intern become very stressed resulting in a not so comfortable workspace I feel affected the entire teams Quality of work During these stressful times
I don't know
Sells Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Friendswood, TX4 december 2017
Cleaned my area, helped anyone who needed.
Management was kinda poor.
I hated the cash register, I wasn't trained well for it.
I was only there for less then a month can't really say anything about it.
Good temporary job
Point of Sale Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New Albany, IN4 december 2017
It was a good job out of high school. Part time / holiday work. Reasonable management. Easy enough work if you make sure the customer is always happy and right.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to make a career
Kohl's Associate - Area Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester, NH4 december 2017
Friendly place to work where great customer service is emphasized. Started as a seasonal associate and it turned into an 11-year career. If you enjoy working with customers, and the general craziness that can come with retail, I would recommend working here.
Pluspunten
Never dull, good co-workers, decent benefits
Minpunten
Pay could be a little better, a little too focused on having customers open credit cards
Swim or sink
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL4 december 2017
Had no training, just threw me on the registers a day before Black Friday. Luckily I was a quick learner and was able to be of help to customers. Not my favorite place I've worked. Had a lot of employees complaining about their job.
discounts
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced with plenty to do
Retail Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Holland, OH4 december 2017
I loved working at Kohl's. I met and worked with some very nice people. I liked the work that I performed, I felt I was out-standing in in my job, although it kept me on my feet non-stop the whole working time I was there, it was fast-paced and not boring at all. I loved working with the new technology that I learned while working there.
Minpunten
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks at all
Opportiunity for growth/ Amazing discounts
Customer Service/ Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Joliet/ Plainfield/ Lemont4 december 2017
In the six years I spent at Kohl's I was promoted twice and became part of the management team. Never had a dull day. The company policies made it easy for me to do my job. I was able to work in every department and learn as much as I wanted. The associate discounts are very generous!
Opportunity for growth
Holiday hours
close to home
Seasonal Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Orchard Park, NY4 december 2017
This was a retail job, which required working nights and weekends. It was a temporary job, and I wanted something full time with benefits. It was nice to get a discount on all items I purchased from the store.
discounts on merchandise
weekend work
It was ok
Kohl's Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC4 december 2017
slow moving and can be boring at times. coworkers were nice not a big fan of the mangers. provided food on average so that was a plus. its not a bad place to work and you are guaranteed hours
poor management
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville, GA4 december 2017
The manager at the time was not in the best interest of the store. But I have been told that they have new management and anyone that quit under the old management was rehirable.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work environment that lacks control.
Kohl's Department Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Ankeny, IA4 december 2017
Associates don’t get enough training which can hurt the customer service. I believe that the customers whom shop here have no care for anyone but themselves and seem to not care if they’re messy.
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, WA3 december 2017
It was always fun to go to work and its very fast paced with great people. You can joke around while you get your work done but be professional at the same time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work at
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, KY 410423 december 2017
The environment is extremely welcoming. The managers are helpful. It is also easy to advance throughout the company. Also, training is very important to them so you would never go into your first day completely clueless.
Discounts
Shift coverage
Productive and fast paced
Area Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodstock, GA3 december 2017
Always changing wall faces to promote new products, management was excellent to work with, customers were friendly, overall a nice place to work and friendly
Pluspunten
Fast pace and warm enviornmnet
shoplifting/theft was high
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyone there is rude and very messy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, IN3 december 2017
The place is never clean. Clothes are all over the floor and always everywhere they aren't supposed to be. The managers aren't understanding and are constantly rude to you even if you are doing exactly as you are supposed to with our being told and they tell at you for nothing.
Good job
Replenishment Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Northborough, MA3 december 2017
6am-12pm...
different number math and order box..
Management is good and learn sign language by me because I m deaf.
Workplace culture is quick work..
hardest part of the job is communion of deaf..
most enjoyable part of the job is discount sale..
discount
Minpunten
hard work team evey day morning
Okay
Kohl's Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Orchard Park, NY2 december 2017
It was alright until it started coming in between my school work. Idk what else to say. People were alright. Customers were sometimes difficult. Busy.
People
People
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA2 december 2017
Kohl's was a great place to transfer my Customer Service, Retail, and Cashiering skills. Too bad it was only a Seasonal position. A typical day at work consisted working the sales floor as well as the cashier or returns. I never really had too much encounters with my manager(s). We were all too busy doing our job. The "hardest" part of this job was folding clothes especially if you (I) hated folding clothes. The "most enjoyable" part of this job was interacting and hitting on the customers.
Discounts on clothes.
Minpunten
Wasted money on unnecessary clothes.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive Work environment and co-operative climate
Kohl’s Department Store (voormalige medewerker) –  Willimantic, CT2 december 2017
I was employed by Kohl's in 2016 for a seasonal position and I was pleasantly surprised by the relaxed management and co-operative coworkers. I recommend a position at Kohls.
Bedrijfscultuur
The environment at Khols is fun, relaxed, and supportive
SALES ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Viera Fl2 december 2017
Everyone helps and supports everyone. The managers does everything to assist you. Its very flexible, you can go to school or have another job while you work at Khols.
Fun, supportive and understanding