Reviews voor Cashier bij Kohl's Corporation

1.047 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier/Return Department (voormalige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX15 december 2017
Management is very professional and staff friendly when training, full of patience and works with new employees. Easy to pick up cashier and training.
Friendly management
Not enough pay
Worked in shoes
Cashier and Show Department Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Amsterdam, NY15 december 2017
Customers are terrible and stuck up, everyone who shops at Kohls are either snobs who think theyre at Lorde and Taylor, or think 25K is a lot. Management is understanding, and work is relaxed, but you WILL be cleaning up after customers 24/7
Bedrijfscultuur
good company to work for, easy to learn
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, OR14 december 2017
This job is pretty easy once you learn it. Usually consisted of working the register, checking out customers with their merchandise. When I wasn't working the register I was re-folding clothes, and putting back items where they belong throughout the store. I usually worked the closing shift of the store which entailed; emptying all garbage and recycle from all registers and stocking them with pens, money markers, bags, tape, staplers, etc..., and emptying all dressing rooms of clothing and putting it back onto the sales floor for purchase.
Like a game
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Shawnee, OK12 december 2017
Everyday at Kohl's we had a quota to meet on how many credit card applications we needed to get so they would always be on us about that and would give us personal quotas too. We were always in competition with the other stores in the state.
Pluspunten
Nice coworkers and sometimes a double break if you worked long enough.
Minpunten
Short breaks, hard to keep up sometimes
Overall hated it
Associate Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Forks AFB, ND11 december 2017
Management was rude. Disrespectful about other employees in front of others.
Lack of respect, communication, and any sort of safe environment. It never felt safe to make your complains known and there was no form of training. You were just expected to known and understand what exactly they wanted from you.
A day at Kohl's
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Napa, CA9 december 2017
I can come in to work, be greeted by lovely customers and co-workers. On a day with good coupons out, it's not packed, but things start to move really fast. I learned how to greet customers to make them feel welcomed, sell Kohl's credit cards and rewards. Also,the supervisors were always helpful and persistent.
Employee discounts
slow-pace days
Most enjoyable part
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Portage, MI7 december 2017
I like working with the customers and helping them find what they needed. I also liked being busy. I did not like having to clean up the fitting rooms because some customers thought it would be neat to leave the fitting room a mess.
Can't think of any
Minpunten
Trying to force the customer to get a credit card
It was a good job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR6 december 2017
Kohl's is a good place to work at but when they start hiring new people your hours get cut down, they had a good work team, we would work in groups and we would help each other. It would help us get our jobs done faster so we all could go home early, and so that we wouldn't work overtime.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Good First Job
Cashier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN5 december 2017
Very busy days,you can learn how to solicit credit and run cash register, management was okay, the culture was pretty okay, worst part was the fitting rooms, most enjoyable i'd say was styling
Horrible management
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pennsylvania5 december 2017
I would not recommend working here to anyone! The managers call the employees names and you get terrible shifts for having inflexible hours. The discount and coworkers are nice, but management is not good. They schedule you for long 10 hour shifts even if you are only working part time. You also have to reach unrealistic credit standards.
Discount, nice co-workers
Management, hours, credit
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyone there is rude and very messy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, IN3 december 2017
The place is never clean. Clothes are all over the floor and always everywhere they aren't supposed to be. The managers aren't understanding and are constantly rude to you even if you are doing exactly as you are supposed to with our being told and they tell at you for nothing.
Job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Durham, NC1 december 2017
It was just a job for me in high school. Nothing major to judge. I worked and mind my business that I all. The job was like any other retail job. Just a job
worked as a cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, IL28 november 2017
I would not recommend working retail unless you are a masochist. It is truly the worst of the worst in the trenches kind of job you do because our current culture and society is obsessed with materialism/consumerism. Don't work here unless you truly need to survive and can't find any other job.
Enjoyable work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Shakopee, MN24 november 2017
Cashiering merchandise to the public.
standing was the hardest part of the job
I was good at selling new credit card applications but I didn't enjoy it
learned to present myself to the public in a professional yet friendly manner
management was vague and could have been consistent with them all
kohls discounts
low pay
kohl
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, IN21 november 2017
Loved working here. Just not enough hours and it was busy workplace. People there i work with was awesome and i would go back to work at a kohl's if their was one here that's how much i loved working there just not enough pay Management was great. i did learn fitting room there and love talking to customers
discounts
Minpunten
short breaks after being on your feet to long
Great place to work .
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  McDonough, GA20 november 2017
The staff here is very friendly. When I found out i was pregnant, they gave me the days off i needed off. They also allowed me to have water at my station at all times. Management there was wonderful.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great retail chain! Love working at Kohl's!!!
Seasonal Sales Associate & Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Morristown, TN15 november 2017
Great retail chain! Love working at Kohl's!!! The management team is wonderful to work with and they provide training that is relevant and on-going. Very customer focused corporation and also employee focused....you don't find that combination very often. I highly recommend being part of this team.
Great Managment & Training
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great Place to Work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Enfield, CT15 november 2017
I was a seasonal employee but I absolutely loves working here. You get at least one break for every shift you work. The management is really nice and understanding and helpful.
Free Snacks in Break Room
Standing All Day
Fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Elgin, IL14 november 2017
Its a fun / relax place to work everyone gets along with one another. They'll help one another if you are stuck on doing something or if your behind your duties.
Discounts
Short breaks.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
was the best place i have ever worked
CASHIER/JEWELRY (voormalige medewerker) –  Belton, MO14 november 2017
it was the best place I have ever worked. the management team was wonderful. they really cared about their employees. I would still be working there today if I didn't move.
people