Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Kohl's Corporation

1.351 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Kohls was a great place to work if you don't mind retail business working hours.
Associate Customer Service & Point of Sale (voormalige medewerker) –  Naples, FL 3410920 februari 2018
Anyone looking for a job in retail would, in my opinion, enjoy working at Kohls. Management was great, there was typical workplace drama but nothing out of the ordinary. The hardest part for me about the job was working mostly nights and weekends, since I was new. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to see all the new fashion coming in every day along with their great employee discounts.
Average
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Ft Walton Bch, FL20 februari 2018
This company offers a good employee discount, but rarely hire full time. Wages are average. They do not communicate very well with their employees about available benefits
Pluspunten
Good discount, Can work around another job
Minpunten
Wages never change even after a year of working, no paid time off
Bedrijfscultuur
I really enjoyed working at kohls
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Thorndale, PA19 februari 2018
I started at Kohls as seasonal help and they kept me on after the holiday.Everybody I worked with was very nice and I enjoyed talking with the customers.
The employee discounts
The hourly pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive place to work and excellent staff.
Cash Office/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Mesquite, TX19 februari 2018
Great place to work at. Love my job and the staff I work with.
Typical day is doing cash office, opening up registers to start the day. Then setting up customer service and preparing for the day.
The hardest part of the day is trying to deal with some of the customers and their moods.
Enjoyable part of the job is being with my fellow employees, having fun, but working hard at the same time.
Pluspunten
Parties on special occasions such as superbowl, christmas and just for fun at times.
Minpunten
No healthcare for part timers and no paid vacations.
Fun place to work
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Perrysburg, OH15 februari 2018
It is a great place to work, they are willing to train you in more than one area of the store. Nice/friendly co-workers and managers. Flexible schedules.
Bedrijfscultuur
can be fun depending on co-workers
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL14 februari 2018
enjoyed customer service interaction with clients
had fun with visual display
possible room to move up the ladder
a lot of things to do
customer satisfaction - always
Bedrijfscultuur
Cash office /customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Stow, OH13 februari 2018
I was amazed at the amount of training all employees went through prior to being put on the sales floor to deal with customers. Kohl’s is a great company to work for
No comment.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Council Bluffs, IA13 februari 2018
The hardest part of the job was talking customers into getting the Kohl's charge and working insane hours on Black Friday.
Best part - seeing the cute baby clothes.
Customer Friendly Store
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Apple Valley, MN12 februari 2018
By working at the customer service desk at the Apple Valley store, it was a great experience and my co-workers were amazing. Everyone supported one another, and I made some great friends.
Just ok
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Portage, MI12 februari 2018
Loves the work/life balance, but not much ability to move up and the pay is not great for the work you do. It gets very busy and the store gets messy quick and you will always be understaffed.
work/life balance
pay/no advancement
Good experience with retail
customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lino Lakes, MN 5501411 februari 2018
Kohls was a great start to learn about retail. There were days were it was busy, and non-busy. It helped me learn a lot on how to deal with customers.
Friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Surprise, AZ9 februari 2018
Everyone there is like family, they are all willing to help show you how anything is done. training was easy, clear and to the point. the would have family potlucks for holidays and Birthdays. at times the company will host lunch around the Holidays
family enviorment
Busy with a Good Environment
Seasonal Customer Service Representative/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Westfield, IN7 februari 2018
Working in customer service was always very busy and demanding. There were always different questions to answer and new things to take care of for customers. It was a good environment though.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA6 februari 2018
Built most of my customer service skills while working at Kohl's, they give you many tips to better serve the customer that allows the customer to return time and time again. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships that I made while working there.
Alright place to work
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA6 februari 2018
management really has no respect for the employees, the hours were never great , and if you're looking for a place to work around your changing school schedule ... kohls is not the place for you.
friendly employees
Minpunten
short breaks, rude managers, bad scheduling
Kohl's
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Point, NY6 februari 2018
I would recommend Kohl's for employment to anyone. It was a great job. My coworkers made the job even more enjoyable . The only negative experiences I had while working usually involved customers. However, I handled even the poorly mannered people as kindly as possible and dealt with them in a calm manner.
pleasant work environment
customers
Decent
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Bartonsville, PA5 februari 2018
Good pay for retail. Relaxed atmosphere. Good discounts.Not enough hours to stay. Went from 30 hours to like 10 after the holidays were over and all the returns came back. Nice coworkers.
Discounts and relaxed atmosphere
Minpunten
ot enough hours. Hard to get full time
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work environment with managers willing to listen to associates input.
Sales Associate/Floor Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA4 februari 2018
Most work shifts consist of assisting customers in having the best shopping experience possible. Making sure the customer feels engaged as well as paid attention to. If the items the custmers are searching for is not available in-store it is the associates next responsibility to direct them to the in-store Kiosk where we can help the custmer purchase on-line and receive free shipping in the process. Final responsibility is to make sure the customer leaves satisfied with the help provided, even if the product they were searching for is not available.
Pluspunten
Good work team environment, loyal customer base
Minpunten
Few shifts available to non full-time associates
Great work life balance
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Germantown, MD3 februari 2018
The ability to have a schedule around my family life is very beneficial. Also, the location was very convenient. I enjoy the comraderie with the employees and customers. Great employee discounts and charity events
Close to home
Minpunten
Pay isn't commisurate to my experience and skills.
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible place to work but with great co-workers
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hayward, CA3 februari 2018
This company is a horrible place to work. They do not care about their employees at all. Would short shift me and schedule me for hours i could not work.

my co-workes however were amazing!

Algehele waardering