Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij Kohl's Corporation

764 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and rewarding work environment
Floor Associate (huidige medewerker) –  York, PA18 februari 2018
I've been a Kohl's for 3+ years & it has been one of the best pt jobs I've had. They have an outstanding work environment, great discounts and phenomenal staff! More importantly, corporate really cares and listens to store employees. At previous jobs I felt like just a number, but it Kohl's I honestly feel like a valued employee!
Pluspunten
Discount, great managers, fun place.
Great clothes and environment
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Easley, SC16 februari 2018
Retail environment is so great. Taking care of customers and restocking all clothes and merchandise. Seeing all new products and items that are new to the store and corporations.
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy, but tiring and repetitive
Cashier/Retail Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA15 februari 2018
I've worked there for almost a year know as a cashier. It's a very easy job and they're usually good about working with a school schedule. The pay wage is not enough for the amount of work you do.
amazing discounts
Minpunten
short breaks, short lunches, minimum wage
Store Associates
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Buckeye, AZ15 februari 2018
While working with Kohl's I gained a lot of customer service experience as well as working on the registers. I only worked Part Time but it was a great environment to work at really great team and a manageable job to have.
Fun place to work.
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR13 februari 2018
Everyone at Kohls is fun to work with. The managers are caring and recognize employees who do a good job. We work together as a team to get everything done.
Lots of free food
Minpunten
No benefits for part-time employees
enjoyed working for Kohls
Sales Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI12 februari 2018
I worked for Kohl's for about 2 years. I enjoyed my Job, i worked in the Home and Kids department. During the time that i worked there i was given the opportunity to grow within the company to grow and learn different task's such as the register (point of sale), Customer service, early morning stocking and overnight mark downs. I would Recommend Kohl's
Pluspunten
staff if friendly, flexible hours
Minpunten
job was part-time, did not receive healthcare benefits
I had a good experience
Sales Floor Team Member- Fitting room- warehouse (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV11 februari 2018
I enjoyed working with an other employer , and also I found many experience,in the fitting room and warehouse also sales floor,and help cashier too .
I return the clothes from the fitting room to the on place.
15 minutes for break time
Work on Inventory
Work on Mark Downs
Work on Ship to Store
Work on Truck overnight

Culture: Clicky like high school, it is who likes your not to get ahead
flexible hours
Minpunten
pay does not equal experience
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work for a few days
Sales/Retail (huidige medewerker) –  Las Cruces, NM 880017 februari 2018
I liked that job I was offered because it was something I haven't done before. However they expect you to do a perfect job and just know exactly where everything is only after 2 hours of training your first day. Each manager has their different way of doing things and that can get you in trouble. One manger would rather yell at you and talk down to you if you did something wrong rather then explain it. If it was messed up again it was always assumed it was you. I was hired on for a seasonal job and after the holidays I wasn't scheduled anything and not sure if I still work there or not because I haven't been fired or filled out any paper work.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Retail Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Johnson City, TN6 februari 2018
The staff and management are wonderful here. I hope they call me back to work. If you do your job they leave you alone but if you need help with anything they are there for you. If a life situation occurs the management team will work with you.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Good Starter Job
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Waynesboro, VA5 februari 2018
Nothing super exciting to say here. Good starter job for younger adults but wouldn't recommend staying long. Management were always there to tell you you're doing a great job, but never asked if you were happy or what they could do to help you advance in the workplace.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a good working environment
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perrysburg, OH5 februari 2018
Productive, Fun, Busy at times, good environment,
Ability to work on people skills, interaction with customers
Answer phone calls and search for items that customers may want to come in and buy.
Great Seasonal Job
Sales Floor Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Parma Heights, OH5 februari 2018
Kohl's is a great company to work for especially if you are just looking for seasonal work. Good management and a very enjoyable place to work. I would highly reccomend for those looking for just a seasonal or temporary position.
Fun, friendly, family
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kentwood, MI5 februari 2018
Loved working their when i didnt know i had a gift for retail and i did the walk in just because. I learned the entide store and how it works in 5 weeks because i put myself out there and cant wait to see what happens next
Great people and managers
I was just seasonal
Average retail store position
FLOOR ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC3 februari 2018
-A typical day at work involves working the sales floor, assisting customers, and running register when needed.
-I didn't learn much at the job other than company related information such as how things are to be organized and specific folds for items such as towels.
-Management is okay. It seems corporate has been getting onto them about needed to improve the stores more and more, which stresses management out which then stresses employees out as well.
-Workplace culture is just your average retail store.
-The hardest part of this job would be the varying hours, you might have an opening, closing and midday shift consecutively.
-The most enjoyable part would be who I got to work with.
Employees are fantastic
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Ozark, MO3 februari 2018
I worked there for 2 months and had to fight with them to get paid. Then when I finally got paid they took out over 300 dollars . When called they won't answer(corporate) or email u back.
Okay work environment
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Murfreesboro, TN1 februari 2018
Only a few good managers. Never felt appreciated unless I did something worthy. Too much pressure put on getting credit applications. It would make the job not exciting and fun.
Good hours
Schedule, management
Fast paced, short staffed
Retail Clerk, Stockroom/Freight Team (voormalige medewerker) –  3626 Metro Drive Council Bluffs, IA1 februari 2018
Replenish stock and clean up loading dock area. Management ability depended upon manager. Hard lines was short staffed and had a lot of cleaning to do, soft lines had trouble getting employees that wanted to work. Store manager very good.
flexible hours
Minpunten
Even when they knew you wanted more hours they wouldn't give them.
Great Place to work
Sales Floor Associate / Point of Sale (huidige medewerker) –  Rochester, MI31 januari 2018
Sales Floor associates must help with Registers too which is extra work but the whole experience is very positive. I would say one of the strongest points of working here is the company culture and management.
Bedrijfscultuur
nice people to work with
Store Associate P/T (huidige medewerker) –  Wayne, NJ31 januari 2018
good eviroment
good management
easy work but few hours. would have liked to stay on but it was a temp job
often provided lunch
different tasks daily made it enjoyable
paid breaks