Kohl's Reviews

Alle 14.652 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
too much social time and run like a high school
Operations Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  San Bernardino, CA16 mei 2018
this was a fun job as you got to socialize and talk a lot, however, it seemed there was more talking going on than working. there was also a lack of advancement in the industry
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great People
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bemidji, MN16 mei 2018
The people to work with were great and fun to be around. They were easy to learn from and made sure you felt welcome. The only problem was that I didn't get as many hours as I would have liked to.
Bedrijfscultuur
Okay place, but no point in staying if you're looking for a future there
Point of Sales Associate / Credit Solicitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Nampa, ID16 mei 2018
They never really place my interest in their heart because I was really good at credit solicitation. They stationed at one place and it got boring. Would recommend as a high school job, but if you're looking to advance don't expect it from here.
Enjoyable workplace
Shoe Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garland, TX16 mei 2018
Kohls uses a college type approach whenever it comes with training there new employees,and at first it was hard learning everything on my own but soon enough I learned take charge of my environment.
Breaks
Minpunten
Basically learn on your own
Very enjoyable
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Gilbert, AZ16 mei 2018
The job was seasonal during the holidays enjoyed working in the children's area and home department helped customers find certain children's clothing assisted in other departments
Pluspunten
The people who I worked with
The late hours
Terrible availability requirement.
Unloader (voormalige medewerker) –  New Hartford, NY16 mei 2018
If you can't work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday don't bother applying. this company only wants people who can work on all three of these days no exceptions, will not continue with interview if you are not available on all three of these days.
15% discount
Minpunten
Have to be available to work weekends, no exceptions.
overall view
Supervisor E-Commerce Fulfillment (huidige medewerker) –  DeSoto, TX16 mei 2018
multiple departments in the warehouse. Associates are assigned to the different departments ranging from receiving, stocking, pulling, sorting, packing and shipping. 30 minutes of lunch is paid for every 5 hours worked.
dress code is casual
Minpunten
lack of communication and inefficiencies in the production process
OK place to work
Freight Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Madison, WI16 mei 2018
Unloading a truck working as much as five hours without a break. Merchandising product, back stocking merchandise that will not fit on the floor. Learned to use a hand held computer. I would rather not go into the management and workplace culture.
Employee discount
Minpunten
inconsistent hours, not having the work schedule out in time to plan life events.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, picking up after customers
Home and Kids Sales Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Eureka, CA15 mei 2018
Most of the job is just following after waves of customers to reorganize the departments that get trashed.

Making new seasonal decoration sets fit is a pain when your store was not built as a prototypical kohl's and is not shaped the same.
Fast Pace
Customer service/sales associate (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL15 mei 2018
Working at Kohls can be very fast paced. There's very little room for job advancement, with very little pay. The company is great for working around scheldule.
Discounts
Short breaks
na
Risk Management Operations Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX15 mei 2018
Kohl s i a great place to work and they are willing to work with you. the environment is great. people willing o help. they promote within. Hardest part are the back to back calls sometimes you feel like you cant get a break.
Family like coworkers/ environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  North Kingstown, RI15 mei 2018
This was my first real retail job and I truly have enjoyed the experience I have had there. All of my coworkers were extremely nice to me and we all got along well.
Free food
Inconsistent hours
great discounts for associate
associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Redding, CA 9600315 mei 2018
saved a lot while working there. fun workers, free food, discounts, only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really. only work here as a second job for fun money. The store always has great sales.
Pluspunten
fun workers, free food, discounts
Minpunten
only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really.
Work
Clerk, Sales, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Moreno Beach, CA15 mei 2018
Clerk, Sales,helping Customer finding sales price or with coupons, Customer Service, Multitasking and stocking (recovery)
Hardest part was not enough hours or not know your schedule ahead of time.
Free food
schedules
Fun and Often Stressful Place to Work
Kohl's Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  York, PA15 mei 2018
Most days consist of the same things, but at the same time, every day is different. I do things from unloading stock trucks to watching elderly ladies' carts for them to getting yelled at by customers because I don't know every single product we have in the store. Let's just say, I learned where everything was generally located very quickly. My fellow employees differed, teenagers like me, retired people looking for some extra income and people who have made a career out of working in retail. All the teenagers got along well and enjoyed joking around as well as any free food we could get. I got along with the people older than me, but some people didn't get along like all workplaces. The hardest part for me was showing up for my 8-hour shifts, but when I got there, the hardest part was not reacting poorly when customers angered me. But it was nice to be making money.
Pluspunten
Freed food for holidays, discounts
Minpunten
poor cooling systems, lack of employees on week nights
Bedrijfscultuur
Management makes the job horrible
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK15 mei 2018
A handful of the managers are great, but there are a few that make the job horrible. Pushing credit is frustrating and they will take individuals who are not forced to push credit to stop their jobs to force customers to sign up.

They lack an understanding sometimes that Kohl's isn't your main life objective and that you have a life outside of Kohl's. Be expected to be called outside of work to come in, although it isn't mandatory.

Associates are generally amazing, they are a great team to work with and are one of the few things that make work worth it.

Be prepared for little to no raise. You get roughly a 10 cent raise once a year, and nothing else. There is a incentive for getting people to sign up for credit cards that they have considered a "raise," but if you work anywhere besides registers, you will most likely not see any form of raise until your first full year working. Also be prepared for no hours, even though the store is usually understaffed.
Pluspunten
Discounts, wonderful team of associates
Minpunten
Management, mean customers, pushing credit cards
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Very Productive & Friendly Opperuntities
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alton, IL15 mei 2018
I loved this job, very laid back & comfortable
Great place for opportunities
Friendly atmosphere
Great community opportunities
Holidays can be difficult but, rewarding
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Apex, NC15 mei 2018
Being a sales associate could be a lot of work dealing with overflowing dressing rooms and answering customers questions but it was a fun place to work.
Good work environment
Typical retail store
Point of Sale Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA15 mei 2018
A typical day of work usually involved customer service and replenishment of the store when we were slow. Associates are upbeat and friendly. Management is good. There was really no difficult part of the job. Just a bit tiring when the holidays were upon us. My most enjoyable part of the job were the customers! I enjoyed being a team member of Associates in Action!
Flexible schedule
Health care
Great Place to work at
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheeling, WV15 mei 2018
Kohls was a great place to work at, but there were a few managers that the employees were not a big fan of. All in all it was a fun place to work part time at.
discounts
managers
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kohl's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag