Reviews voor Associate bij Kohl's

663 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 14.664 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I love my job but don’t love it
Part-Time Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lee's Summit, MO19 mei 2018
Kohl’s is a great place to work for students and the discounts are really great. As far as pay goes you might have to get a second job to support yourself. Kohl is a side job unless you become a lead or manager.
Pluspunten
Flexible schedule, discounts, nice managers
Minpunten
Low pay, work weekends, inconstant hours
teammates and customers
Kohls associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oro Valley, AZ18 mei 2018
Kohls would make my work day was when I was working with teammates who worked together if one needed assistance.
The overall culture of this Kohls was positive which is reflected from the Store Manager. Special occasions were celebrated in the break room trying to keep our spirits uplifted.
culture
no healthcare.
great discounts for associate
associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Redding, CA 9600315 mei 2018
saved a lot while working there. fun workers, free food, discounts, only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really. only work here as a second job for fun money. The store always has great sales.
Pluspunten
fun workers, free food, discounts
Minpunten
only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really.
Fun and Often Stressful Place to Work
Kohl's Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  York, PA15 mei 2018
Most days consist of the same things, but at the same time, every day is different. I do things from unloading stock trucks to watching elderly ladies' carts for them to getting yelled at by customers because I don't know every single product we have in the store. Let's just say, I learned where everything was generally located very quickly. My fellow employees differed, teenagers like me, retired people looking for some extra income and people who have made a career out of working in retail. All the teenagers got along well and enjoyed joking around as well as any free food we could get. I got along with the people older than me, but some people didn't get along like all workplaces. The hardest part for me was showing up for my 8-hour shifts, but when I got there, the hardest part was not reacting poorly when customers angered me. But it was nice to be making money.
Pluspunten
Freed food for holidays, discounts
Minpunten
poor cooling systems, lack of employees on week nights
Great place
Kohl’s associate (huidige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK10 mei 2018
Enjoy management and I enjoy the work environment. I didn’t enjoy having to push credits on the register. Really liked the flexible schedule. I liked all the employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
An easy job to do, but not super great pay.
part time flex associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Middletown, OH10 mei 2018
Working at Kohl's warehouse should only be temporary for someone unless you are part of the management team and/or office staff. There isn't a whole lot of room for advancements.
Pluspunten
Solitary, "busy work" that keeps you ocupied.
Minpunten
Lots of walking, no places to rest, bathrooms can be very far from works space
Great first time job
Kohl's Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK7 mei 2018
Kohl's was a great first time job for me as a high school student. Everyone was nice and I was a fast learner. They were able to work around my school schedule and I was happy where I was.
fun and quick paced
Kohl's Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Yuba City, CA4 mei 2018
kohls had a very fun environment! the store i worked at also did a lot of charity type events with our community which was really awesome. management is typically good about working with your schedule. the hardest part about the job would probably depend on your position, so for me as a customer service worker, it would have to be remaining professional & providing a civil manner with rogue customers! but some of the customers are also the best part about the job!
discounts
middle aged white woman
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Kohls
Department Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington Park, MD3 mei 2018
Fun to work, if you have decent management. Growth is an issue unless you have tenure. You could be the best associate but you have to play the game of being loved by everyone instead of being good at your job
Bedrijfscultuur
I love that you can sign up to do voluntee work for different charity.
Home and Kids Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA23 april 2018
It's a nice work place but the don't pay much. You get a seven cent rise after one year. ( Yea, you hear me seven cent )...You will get hired to work in one department but end up working in ever department.
Pluspunten
You meet some nice peoples
Dont pay get
Fun, Easy-paced work place
associate (voormalige medewerker) –  North Canton, OH17 april 2018
I loved working here. $9/hr start pay for a cashier is hard to find which is also why it is hard to get a job there. I got the job due to me being an honors student in high school, I believe. I was the only teenager that worked there. Mostly, it was middle aged and up employees whom have been there for years, making $11/hr+ with some benefits. However, management has changed since I left, and I think they've stripping these benefits and are trying to get a higher turnover rate to cuts pay raise costs.
Pluspunten
breaks, sometimes free lunch, good coworkers
Minpunten
business casual wear, poor schedules, fast-paced.
Friendly Workplace
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA16 april 2018
Smooth workday, management very friendly. Managers provided an enjoyable experience including fun team building activities and displays of appreciation.
Friendly, relaxed environment
Repetitive
Stable Fun Easy Work
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mission, TX16 april 2018
What I didn't like was that people who where there longer than me but didn't know what to do so i had to help them out but other than that is was a great place to work at
Pluspunten
Manager brought us lunch a couple of times when we met our goal
Minpunten
Short Breaks is what wassnt good
Fun People, Not Paid enough
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Orem, UT15 april 2018
An average workday is basically get everything done that needs to be done for that day. the managers are really fun and understanding but the higher ups are not the best to work for.
Fun managers
Not enough money
Fun fast work place
Kohl's Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Joppa, MD14 april 2018
A nice place to work. Employees are very helpful management team always there to answer questions . Gdyhfjjhhvgbgjbffhhjcff jggjchjfgj jgfhcgj jfgjcjc hgcb
N/a
Short breaks
Flexible hours
associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, MA14 april 2018
The manager was friendly. My coworkers were nice as well. The hours were flexible. It was a great start to the working world since it was my first job.
okay
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  De Soto, Tx11 april 2018
Fast paced environment. Thorough training. Customer most important aspect. A tremendous amount of opportunity to earn money during peak schedule. Fun place to work.
fun
slow periods
awesome
Kohl's Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Madison, WI10 april 2018
its a great place to work.. I love the experience. It helped me grow.. and become the person I am today.. Thank you soo much.. I hope you have good salesmans like me..
fun place to work
MJM Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bowie, MD9 april 2018
It's a nice place to work and the people are nice to work with. they let employees have a flexible schdule and sometimes give lunch in the break room.
Kohls
Kohl's Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX7 april 2018
Kohls is a good place to work for part -time, new students as a starter job. If you desire to advance in the company, it is also possible to do so. Be warned, middle management is petty and corrupt, will require butt-kissing and cut-throat tactics to move up. Supervisors and lower management are given high-stress unrealistic goals and are harassed to reach them; failure to do so is punished with even higher goals, or termination
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kohl's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag