Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Kohl's

1.441 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 14.658 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Kohl's
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/SALES ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Texas19 mei 2018
Kohl's is a wonderful company to work for. With the exception of some of the management, I've enjoyed my time here. The work is simple, fast paced, and fun. I've enjoyed most of my customer interactions. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unruly customers.
Fast Pace
Customer service/sales associate (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL15 mei 2018
Working at Kohls can be very fast paced. There's very little room for job advancement, with very little pay. The company is great for working around scheldule.
Discounts
Short breaks
Work
Clerk, Sales, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Moreno Beach, CA15 mei 2018
Clerk, Sales,helping Customer finding sales price or with coupons, Customer Service, Multitasking and stocking (recovery)
Hardest part was not enough hours or not know your schedule ahead of time.
Free food
schedules
great job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Greer, SC14 mei 2018
working at khols was my pleasure. this company allow you to wear your own type of clothing. this company also allows you to get discounts. i would definitely refer my friends to work for khols.
More responsibility, less employees
Expert as sales associate and customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK14 mei 2018
I loved structuring the junior department area and dressing the mannequins to fit the departments request during that season! There use to me one supervisor in each department with an extra one or two helper/associates during the day. Quickly there were only 2 or 3 of us on the floor during the whole day and covering other departments. The dressing rooms would get so piled up. I'm surprised people still tried on things. I love the clothes, people, discounts, job, but didn't like being taken advantage of with more responsibility and same pay and same hours.
Retail Work Experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lewis Center, OH14 mei 2018
It could have just been my specific location, but there was a lot of unnecessary drama in the workplace. Management seemed detached from associates needs and mindsets.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fun and Pleasant
Customer Service/Jewelry Counter Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL11 mei 2018
Customer Service/Jewelry Counter Representative: Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone, handle daily monies and jewelry without discrepancy or loss, oversaw merchandise handling and returns/exchanges. Input account information on computer, customer and store related.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very quick pace but great people to work with.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santee, CA9 mei 2018
Even though you had to hurry and get the information down, it was easy to get the movement for it. Really fun and help workers there that will make you feel like your family.
Enjoyable for short time
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA9 mei 2018
I worked during the evening and late night hours, so it was very quiet and enjoyable. It worked with my family schedule. I learned how to be patient while working with customers, how to sort out problems and look up things customers needed. The fellow employees were very kind and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part would probably be rush hour times, where lines were long and customers got impatient.
Environment, employees
Minpunten
slow season means less hours
management
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Flowery Branch, GA4 mei 2018
Some management had patience and was encouraging, others expected you to come out of the gate running full blast when you hadn't even been trained for your area.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Hours are horrific starting in the fall through Holidays
Town Halls were a break
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX4 mei 2018
Kohl's started out a very good place to work then the management changed they stopped the bonus pay outs changed the way you could get increases then had a major lay off.
town halls
pay cuts
miss them
Customer Service Agent II (voormalige medewerker) –  corsicana tx3 mei 2018
I was not able to relocate to another state. There were 180+ of us that had to relocate or lose our jobs. It was a great environment I loved my co workers and we all worked well together. I would have loved to retire from Kohl's.
KUDOS
Grumpy customers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a very productive place to work
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE2 mei 2018
It is very hard to advance at Kohl's. The management seems very preoccupied with how the run the company and they don't give good feedback to they're employee's. I personally would try not to get sick because they are not understanding if its you or your children.
Pluspunten
They do hav e great discounts
Minpunten
They dont give you hours as promised when you sign on.
Bedrijfscultuur
Pretty easy, relaxed retail job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, OR28 april 2018
A good place to work if you're student because of the relaxed scheduling, ability to cross train and work in other departments. I enjoyed strengthening my problem solving skills by working in Customer Service. The raises however are pretty nonexistent, employees used to be able to earn vacation pay, but that was also taken away.
Easy scheduling
Minpunten
Low pay, no vacation pay or raises
Good Company Overall
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Galloway, NJ28 april 2018
Low pay, inconsistent hours but overall not a bad company as far as a retail job is concerned. I only left because I had to move out of state. I have had family work there too.
Decent Atmosphere.
Low pay
Fast paced, sometimes fun
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Cincinanti25 april 2018
Love the people I work with, I only work a couple days a week. It's fast paced, sometimes stressful but all in all a decent place to work to balance the stay at home mom life.
Pluspunten
Jean days occasionally and sometimes food is bought for staff
Minpunten
hard to get floor work done because it's constantly busy
fun
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Pembroke, MA25 april 2018
busy fast pace work day learned customer service and register skills management was good the hardest part was merchandising the easiest was dealing with customers
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Murfreesboro, TN24 april 2018
- Building bonds with customers, helps create loyalty
- Solving different types of problems and complaints and learning how to make the customer leave happy
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and fast paced place to work
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kingsport, TN23 april 2018
Kohl's is a great place to work. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. The managers are great to work with. I have been given the opportunity to learn various jobs such as jewelry, customer service and point of sale.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Teamwork
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Federal Way, WA 9800323 april 2018
Providing fast and Efficient Service, Enjoyable to sale retails and helping Customers ,Leader ship Abilities, Enjoy working with co workers in a team.
discounts
short Breaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kohl's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag