Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Kohl's

3.054 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 14.658 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
pretty good.
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR19 mei 2018
I really liked my sales job here but I was only seasonal and the manager chose other people to keep around. I worked in multiple positions everyday so no day was the same.
Pluspunten
great break room, lots to do, no day is the same
Fun Co-Workers but..
Part-Time Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  OKC, OK18 mei 2018
You will be fine at this job as long as you are willing to do and learn pretty much everything possible. Don't be surprised if management really pushed selling credit a lot which can make your interaction with customers awkward at time.
Great people
Minpunten
Selling credit is really important
Job
Kohl's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX18 mei 2018
This job was very easy and i loved the people i worked for. Overall this store was very well run and could use a little more in the area of promotion.
Work Day
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  College Station, TX17 mei 2018
My day consisted of clocking in and the finding the previous workers in my work department, usually on the floor in misses juniors and men's, so they could give me an update. I have learned how to think on my toes to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was just being able to do your best to get credits.
Easy work
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Round Lake Beach, IL17 mei 2018
Typical day is putting away recovery, operating registers, and cleaning the fitting rooms. Managers were nice and understanding of family situations. Hardest part is not enough people working.
work around your schedule
low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Kohls is a great place to work.
Point of Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Oceanside, NY17 mei 2018
Kohl's is a great place to work, as a retailer, they have a wonderful selection of brand name products including their own. They offer customers significant savings both in regular sales and coupons. Kohl's also offers superior customer service and a no hassle return policy.
Great associate discounts
Minpunten
No medical Insurance, limited vacation policy, hours/salary is seasonal for Part timers.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Cookeville, TN17 mei 2018
There is an awesome team of people working at kohl's in Cookeville. I have learned to work as a team member and to take responsible for my actions. I have also learned to help customers and how to solve any issues they have.
Kohl's life
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Merrillville, IN17 mei 2018
A typical day at Kohl's included meeting with the team in the morning to discuss the tasks that lay before us. The day then went forward with us performing the tasks that we were assigned, while attempting to help out the rest of the store if we could.
Pluspunten
Good work environment and staff
Minpunten
low hours, low amount of training for the tasks required
its alright
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooksville, FL17 mei 2018
Kohls pay is okay. If you are a young adult with little to no financial responsibilities then it is the place for you. If you have bills do not work there
Bedrijfscultuur
Okay place, but no point in staying if you're looking for a future there
Point of Sales Associate / Credit Solicitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Nampa, ID16 mei 2018
They never really place my interest in their heart because I was really good at credit solicitation. They stationed at one place and it got boring. Would recommend as a high school job, but if you're looking to advance don't expect it from here.
Enjoyable workplace
Shoe Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garland, TX16 mei 2018
Kohls uses a college type approach whenever it comes with training there new employees,and at first it was hard learning everything on my own but soon enough I learned take charge of my environment.
Breaks
Minpunten
Basically learn on your own
Bedrijfscultuur
Management makes the job horrible
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK15 mei 2018
A handful of the managers are great, but there are a few that make the job horrible. Pushing credit is frustrating and they will take individuals who are not forced to push credit to stop their jobs to force customers to sign up.

They lack an understanding sometimes that Kohl's isn't your main life objective and that you have a life outside of Kohl's. Be expected to be called outside of work to come in, although it isn't mandatory.

Associates are generally amazing, they are a great team to work with and are one of the few things that make work worth it.

Be prepared for little to no raise. You get roughly a 10 cent raise once a year, and nothing else. There is a incentive for getting people to sign up for credit cards that they have considered a "raise," but if you work anywhere besides registers, you will most likely not see any form of raise until your first full year working. Also be prepared for no hours, even though the store is usually understaffed.
Pluspunten
Discounts, wonderful team of associates
Minpunten
Management, mean customers, pushing credit cards
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Very Productive & Friendly Opperuntities
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alton, IL15 mei 2018
I loved this job, very laid back & comfortable
Great place for opportunities
Friendly atmosphere
Great community opportunities
Holidays can be difficult but, rewarding
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Apex, NC15 mei 2018
Being a sales associate could be a lot of work dealing with overflowing dressing rooms and answering customers questions but it was a fun place to work.
Good work environment
Great Place to work at
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheeling, WV15 mei 2018
Kohls was a great place to work at, but there were a few managers that the employees were not a big fan of. All in all it was a fun place to work part time at.
discounts
managers
horrible
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Williamsport, PA 1770215 mei 2018
The manager is a jerk that yells at everyone. You are treated horribly not only by the staff, but also by the customers working there, it is the worst place i have ever worked in all my life
Khol's
Khol's sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Silver Spring, MD15 mei 2018
A typical day at work was usually really long and a little tedious but at the end of the day when i finally get to go home and chill i sit back and realize that i learn new things everyday at work.
decent break time
Minpunten
short shifts and inflexible schedule
it ok
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Tinley Park, IL14 mei 2018
ITS a good job if ur first starting out cant really complain about it and the hours are flexible and its a very comfortable enviorment the people are eazy to work with
Bedrijfscultuur
Just what you would expect
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hagerstown, MD14 mei 2018
Kohl's is a simpler job, exactly what you would expect from retail. It highly depends store to store what your experience will be. If you do well and what your managers ask, your job will tend to be easier.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job could potentially be a career for some
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ann Arbor, MI14 mei 2018
Kohl's gave me, as a Shoe department sales associate a lot of freedom. I had a supervisor(at times) but, day-to-day I got to decide how the department would be fun. If I wanted to focus on one aspect of the department over another I had to the freedom to so. The staff was made up of some cool individuals at both of the locations I worked at. And overall, I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was the customer engagement. Especially at the Kohl's in Ann Arbor, I met all sorts of interesting characters while in at work.
Insurance coverage, Paid time off
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Kohl's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag