KPMG Employee Reviews

Showing all 6.643 reviews
3,0
I have had the opportunity to evolve within the company, meeting new challenges on a daily basis. I work with all levels of the company.
The role requires constant learning, working with new technologies, and quality achievements within deadlines. I design and deliver creative and innovative solutions, both digital and printed realizations. I work both independently and within multidisciplinary teams.
1,0
Plan on performing repetitive tasks ad nauseam for years on end. Incompetent management only out to save themselves. Many co-workers are not trustworthy. Not a good place to work unless you hate life.
Pros
Above average PTO
Cons
poor raises and bonuses, no promotions, rampant favortism
4,0
The experience depends on the department one works with. Since I was in audit, it was a dynamic workplace. Employees were paid well but Attrition rate was high.
4,0
Global exposure, Excellent learning curve, however, work-life balance can be much better. Peers are competitive and lot of cross-collaboration is required with various other business practices and functions.
5,0
Amazing place to be and amazing people to be working with. I cant think of any other place for Freshers till 10 Years because of learning opportunities you get here. Management cares a lot about employees, the Health and other benefits are so good. when I am trying to compare these benefits with other offers now. I realise that its so difficult to beat these benefits.

To be honest I may get better salary out there but may not get a better people and better place to work.

Pros
Amazing Bonus payouts, People oriented Management, immense opportunities for career growth.
Cons
Long working hours
但值得,努力捱上去。每間公司都有衰人,KPMG都唔例外,但整體算係唔錯。只要唔係特登hea做趕住收工,係唔會被炒嘅。
4,0
The pay was good even when coronavirus pay cuts occurred. My coworkers were pretty cool I just didn't like my boss. The director of security needs to be replaced. He literally drains the life out of the company. Other than that great company fair pay.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
No free lunch. Set shifts.
4,0
Great place to work, COVID was well managed but eventual reduction in contract roles were necessary. Great projects available and kept busy whilst being well supported throughout.
Pros
Great place to work, support for Colleague career enhancement.
5,0
Es una gran escuela que te prepara para cualquier tipo de empresa, la paga son los conocimientos que adquieres
Pros
Aprendizaje
Cons
Sueldo
4,0
La mayoría de los que trabajan en el área de auditoria están entre los 20 y los 35 años por lo que el ambiente es muy fácil adaptarse, no en todos los equipos pasó y no con todas las personas, hay gran oportunidad de crecer y avanzar en KPMG sin embargo es un trabajo que demanda mucho tiempo.
Pros
Excelentes prestaciónes
Cons
Hay poco liderazgo y persuasión por parte de algunos supervisores
5,0
Empresa com ambiente agradável e tranquilo para trabalhar
Pros
Refeição no local
Cons
Não fornece VR
3,0
KPMG is a great place to start your career. It’s a huge resume builder and every day is different. There are many opportunities to learn and grow. Unfortunately there’s no work life balance and you may have to juggle multiple clients at once. There are also so many new required work papers within the last year but you don’t get any more time allocated to complete these. Jobs can be very understaffed as well.
Pros
Great office and benefits
Cons
No work life balance and stressful environment
1,0
Es una Big 4 pero conociendo a una de las firmas con que compite, sé de primera mano que muchos socios y Directores en KPMG no se rigen por los principios más honestos o éticos.

Es por eso que creo que es un buen lugar para empezar pero jamás recomendaría hacer carrera allí (sus estadísticas de rotación confirman que la mayoría abandona el barco justo a tiempo), principalmente porque las malas mañas y prácticas faltas de ética vienen con el escalafón. No digo que todos los socios pero muchos en los niveles más altos y posiciones estratégicas suelen pasar por alto PCAOB, o cualquier norma que resulte incómoda. Y a nivel interno ni se diga de lo que son capaces estos “señores” jugadores de golf.
Pros
Mientras los votes como un Great Place to Work, estarán contentos...
Cons
Su falta de ética y sobretodo el poco profesionalismo de Recursos Humanos
4,0
No apto para pesonas que no buscan un reto.
Aprendes demasiado en un corto plazo de tiempo, pero es una empresa en la que no se tiene tiempo libre.
Pros
Conocimiento
Cons
Exceso de trabajo, y presión.
5,0
I enjoyed my time at KPMG. They really groomed me into what I am today.

I would recommend working there to anyone.

Experience received from top management was excellent.
4,0
Kpmg is a great place to start a career and advance quickly. The skills you develop are useful in any future role. The environment is fast paced and client service driven.
5,0
It was an excellent experience working under KPMG. My seniors are very helpful they thought so many things to me from them I learned a lot from them.

There was a very beautiful lunch area with a snooker table and a PS4 game to chill.

Every 1-3 Monday 1$ beer I never forgot :)

haha, nice place to work.
Pros
Atmostfare, Team mates, Environment
Cons
Working Stress
1,0
They talk about culture and values but it’s just lip service. They have no qualms about changing the conditions of employment, 20% paycut due to COVID, changing pay from fortnightly to monthly. As for performance reviews, it’s just a crock. They only want staff to be as an effective rating. Nothing higher. In fact these faceless men sit around a table to do everything to not acknowledge higher performing individuals
Pros
Great name in the marketplace
Cons
All one way
5,0
Inclusive, collaborative and agile work environment. Incredibly talented people to work alongside. I always felt supported and challenged in a constructive way to pursue my ideas. This company stands above the rest in professionalism, management and service for its clients.
5,0
The culture and ambient are great at KPMG, the workload is heavy but you get support from your peers. If you work as a project manager there will be tremendous amount of overtime and pressure to deliver; on the positive side, if you are an employee you get paid furlough twice a year, last week and first week in January and two weeks in July.
Pros
Free bananas and candy
Cons
heavy workload
4,0
Great experience with plenty of challenge, responsibility, support and growth. You do have to drive your own development, however if you’re landed with a supportive manager then you will go far. The resourcing department are especially collaborative, encouraging and overall awesome people to work with.
Pros
Great benefits, lots of responsibility and opportunities to network and up skill
Cons
Lack of communication to the smaller offices
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 6.643 reviews