L'Oreal USA Employee Reviews

Nic place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NJ2 October 2019
Nice pace to work. learned more about Quality Control,I became Scoop Certified. The hardest thing about the job was trying to make the production that was required, fixing the machine when it broke down. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
Pros
the pay
Cons
the production
2,0
Don't be fooled by the name
Packaging Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJ16 September 2019
A great company to work for if personal life is not important to you. Don't ne fooled by the name of company, they don't value your time, you only get pizza parties
Maybelline
Second on line (Current Employee) –  11901 Kinard Rd, North little Rock Arkansas, 721179 September 2019
It's a great company to work for with the benefits and all and safety is very important and stressed alot. Management is also really good to the employers
1,0
If you don't want a life this is the place to work
Preweigh (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJ21 August 2019
Very employee unfriendly if you like to work 40 hours a week it's you're not where you want to be if you like to work 80 hours a week this is your place.
5,0
Loreal is a excellent place to wrk
Pit/forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Monmouth Jct, NJ18 August 2019
Five stars I would refer almost anyone to work for L’Oréal. L’Oréal is as diverse of a company as it gets. Great chances to advance & is one of if not the safest places to wrk in my opinion.
3,0
Forklift Operator MMSII - Shipping (Former Employee) –  Walton, KY17 August 2019
Everyone I worked with was great.
The management team was very good to me. The benefits were average. The pay was below what the pay is at other L;OREAL sites
Pros
giveways
Cons
break schedule
Full of mean girls
Brand Management Intern (KIEHL'S Brand) (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 August 2019
Had to ask my boss to say hello to me more. The place was like a cold war and very transactional. Limited diversity in thought or talent. unactionable feedback on career development. I will counter this by saying that the leadership was changing and I could sense a change in direction.

Would go back if the culture changed.
Work place is good
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Silchar, Assam1 August 2019
Good work place.
To do Market visit and to do secondary sales for the sub-db ..primary based on secondary sales.Also report my secondary sales daily .
To see the monthly target as well as sub-db target
To see the growth of the company.
5,0
Loreal have so many nice things to do.
Returns Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJ11 July 2019
The loreal give as the discount in Loreal store.They give as health care.They having nice superviser.Loreal is good place to work . they have so many job opportunity.
5,0
Great place to work, enjoyed team and Management.
Southeast Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA24 June 2019
We all worked as a team, both us and Management.
Great Customer Service,
Great Communication all around.
Excellent salary and bonus, and benefits.
Pros
All above.
Cons
Had company layoffs, after over eight years I was apart of. I understand, it was not personable. Was given the opportunity to work a a independent Contractor.
2,0
Management is not honest people
Machine attendant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR19 June 2019
They say they are a team oriented place but it's not. Hard to do your job and improve when everyone is only for themselves. Job advancement is corrupt.
Stressful, Poor management
Pre Weigher (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, AR18 June 2019
Management always changing, no communication between managers and employees. Managing not held responsible for their actions, especially team leads. High turnovers
LoReal
Maintenance Supervisor/ Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Solon, OH11 June 2019
I worked for L'oreal for over 8 years. I was on the team that was incharge of a major plant relocation. But if they wouldn't of moved I would have to say I would still be employed with them.
Amazing company!
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Florida2 June 2019
I would definitely recommend working for L’Oréal !
Great work/life balance. Management is very caring and sets example. Also encourages thinking outside the box while adhering to high standards.
Pros
Great management team !
Cons
Can’t think of any!
2,0
Chaos is not a work philosophy. Chaos is a expensive excuse and another form of constant crisis.
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Puerto Rico, USA23 May 2019
They promotes a workplace highly stressful that shows us how much they're lacking of structure, organization, planning, direction and mechanisms of controls.

They rather says that their Chaos Philosophy is flexible way to quick respond to new market demands. it's seems to me that they lost focus and they forgot how to synchronize their resources, divisions, teams and business partners.
Pros
A multimillionaire and global company always add weight to your résumè.
Cons
A year working for them make your hair turns gray.
productive
Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KY21 May 2019
i liked working here they trained me on a few electric machines.. it was a positive enviorment. the poeple were nice the shift lead was nice and also understanding.
Largest Beauty Company in the world
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NY17 May 2019
Great place to learn the beauty business and work with high levels of beauty brands. A very challenging environment internally in a very competitive industry.
Pros
Great Experience and good networking
Cons
Poor work/life balance and culture
Way too Political
HR Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 May 2019
As we know, L'Oreal has been around for quite some time and is one of the number one companies in the industry. However, they have a tough time adapting to change and being innovative because of their long history and dated ways of working. Additionally, I would express that the company is way too political. There is red tape around every decision that is made which hinders true innovation. Further, the HR team clearly identifies and promotes a select few individuals that they views as "talents" at an extremely fast pace. People are promoted from their role before even one year tenure, which does not allow the company to even measure if someone has mastered their role or made an impact. I would recommend that they slow the rate of promotions and allow people to truly master their roles. They are going to create their own issue when too many people are sitting in roles with inflated titles and end up getting bored too easily. Instead of promoting people every year, let them grow and develop. Challenge them with a long term project or move them laterally to a different department or function. I truly think L'Oreal is filled with talented and passionate individuals but I do think they are creating their own issues with the all of the politics, especially around promotions.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Political climate
Review Summary
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TX15 April 2019
Loreal is a good place to work for The management are wonderful people to work with. The assignments that you are given to can sometime can be demanding but its all worth it.
Pros
Great management
good place
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ15 April 2019
Good working environment.The work place is very friendly.The hours are flexible.They have three shifts that we can work through.The pay is good and work is not very hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oreal USA. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8