L'Oreal USA Reviews

Alle 928 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Loreal have so many nice things to do.
Returns Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dayton, NJ11 juli 2019
The loreal give as the discount in Loreal store.They give as health care.They having nice superviser.Loreal is good place to work . they have so many job opportunity.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, enjoyed team and Management.
Southeast Territory Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA24 juni 2019
We all worked as a team, both us and Management.
Great Customer Service,
Great Communication all around.
Excellent salary and bonus, and benefits.
All above.
Minpunten
Had company layoffs, after over eight years I was apart of. I understand, it was not personable. Was given the opportunity to work a a independent Contractor.
Bedrijfscultuur
Management is not honest people
Machine attendant (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR19 juni 2019
They say they are a team oriented place but it's not. Hard to do your job and improve when everyone is only for themselves. Job advancement is corrupt.
Stressful, Poor management
Pre Weigher (voormalige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR18 juni 2019
Management always changing, no communication between managers and employees. Managing not held responsible for their actions, especially team leads. High turnovers
LoReal
Maintenance Supervisor/ Production Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Solon, OH11 juni 2019
I worked for L'oreal for over 8 years. I was on the team that was incharge of a major plant relocation. But if they wouldn't of moved I would have to say I would still be employed with them.
Amazing company!
Senior Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Florida2 juni 2019
I would definitely recommend working for L’Oréal !
Great work/life balance. Management is very caring and sets example. Also encourages thinking outside the box while adhering to high standards.
Great management team !
Can’t think of any!
Bedrijfscultuur
Chaos is not a work philosophy. Chaos is a expensive excuse and another form of constant crisis.
Key Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Puerto Rico, USA23 mei 2019
They promotes a workplace highly stressful that shows us how much they're lacking of structure, organization, planning, direction and mechanisms of controls.

They rather says that their Chaos Philosophy is flexible way to quick respond to new market demands. it's seems to me that they lost focus and they forgot how to synchronize their resources, divisions, teams and business partners.
Pluspunten
A multimillionaire and global company always add weight to your résumè.
Minpunten
A year working for them make your hair turns gray.
productive
Picker Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hebron, KY21 mei 2019
i liked working here they trained me on a few electric machines.. it was a positive enviorment. the poeple were nice the shift lead was nice and also understanding.
Largest Beauty Company in the world
Director of Business Development (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY17 mei 2019
Great place to learn the beauty business and work with high levels of beauty brands. A very challenging environment internally in a very competitive industry.
Great Experience and good networking
Minpunten
Poor work/life balance and culture
Way too Political
HR Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY3 mei 2019
As we know, L'Oreal has been around for quite some time and is one of the number one companies in the industry. However, they have a tough time adapting to change and being innovative because of their long history and dated ways of working. Additionally, I would express that the company is way too political. There is red tape around every decision that is made which hinders true innovation. Further, the HR team clearly identifies and promotes a select few individuals that they views as "talents" at an extremely fast pace. People are promoted from their role before even one year tenure, which does not allow the company to even measure if someone has mastered their role or made an impact. I would recommend that they slow the rate of promotions and allow people to truly master their roles. They are going to create their own issue when too many people are sitting in roles with inflated titles and end up getting bored too easily. Instead of promoting people every year, let them grow and develop. Challenge them with a long term project or move them laterally to a different department or function. I truly think L'Oreal is filled with talented and passionate individuals but I do think they are creating their own issues with the all of the politics, especially around promotions.
Great Pay
Political climate
Review Summary
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, TX15 april 2019
Loreal is a good place to work for The management are wonderful people to work with. The assignments that you are given to can sometime can be demanding but its all worth it.
Great management
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
good place
Receiving Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ15 april 2019
Good working environment.The work place is very friendly.The hours are flexible.They have three shifts that we can work through.The pay is good and work is not very hard.
1,0
mauvaise expérience
Operateur de production (voormalige medewerker) –  Montréal, QC6 april 2019
A fuir ne croyer pas la DRH c'est simplement temporaire à chaque années dans la même période ils recrute, ils te mette dans une ligne de production au moin de 5 machines en periode de deux semaines et ils veulent que tu la fait rouler comme quelqu'un qui a 20 ans d'expériences en plus ils vous disent que c'est un poste permanent(( boolshit)) les travailleurs la bas sont froid comme de la glace ......des robots .
aucun
tout
Fun Work Environment - Low Salaries
Marketing Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY27 maart 2019
The company encourages cross functional collaboration and the stresses the importance of working in teams. Because this company falls under the underpaying consumer goods sector, its very hard to get a high salary. This environment consists of students from middle to low tiered schools who lack natural curiosity and strong motivation to take ownership. Due to these employee traits the company has realized its the cheapest source of labor which alludes to the low salaries throughout ones career at L'Oreal. If you are looking for a stimulating environment, upward mobility and high salaries I suggest looking at other companies who focus their recruiting efforts at the top schools.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Just like slavery,no fun place to work at all.
Shipping and receiving (voormalige medewerker) –  McCalla, AL18 maart 2019
Low pay with no trainers, it's a dead in job,people there they don't know how to train properly, get mad at you if you don't do the job right, but that's because of improper training, toxic environment.
Slave drivers
Low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Would not recommend
Former employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, KY17 maart 2019
Loreal talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Loreal doesn't follow their own promotion policy even though they do a lot of PR on that same subject. HR doesn't respect the employees.
Good benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very productive and a great place to work
Machine Operator/ Packaging Operator (huidige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR15 maart 2019
I have worked at L'Oreal for 23 years. It's been a wonderful place of employment. I'm just ready for a change in my life. Great benefits. Have seen a lot of changes in this company through the years.
Pluspunten
Free finish goods every two months
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
The Work/life balance is garbage, benefits are awesome
MMS 2 (huidige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR13 maart 2019
They cuckold your days off with their policies by forcing you to work overtime or spend vacation days on days you don't need off just to get the weekends you do. Then, when their policy limits how much you can work in a week, they get a waiver to work you as much as they want. I really enjoy my coworkers and some management. Work is often poorly organized and communication is atrocious. The benefits are also really really good. Basically, if you have a high tolerance for bull mess, you'll do fine here.
Great benefits, friendly coworkers
Minpunten
Work/life balance sucks, poorly organized work assignments, bad communication
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
L'Oreal USA is a good company to work for. L'Oreal has great benefits and they take care of their employees
Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR5 maart 2019
A typical day for myself at L'Oreal is meeting up with my manager to receive the objectives for the day. I then go over the objectives with the employees in my department. I supervise my department by reviewing safety, quality, productivity, and performing onsite coachings in order to motivate my team. I have learned how to use Microsoft Excel and SAP. I have also trained in successful self-management, emotional intelligence, and how to "know your audience." Management at L'Oreal USA in the North Little Rock Distribution Center is average. The workplace culture in L'Oreal USA has room for improvement. The hardest part of the job is trying to implement new changes with little or sometimes no thorough training. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the employees.
Great benefits
lack of work/life balance
Slightly better then aberage
Line Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Piscataway, NJ4 maart 2019
The supervisors act scared Criticism is not welcome constantly nagging operators to start the line when the paperwork is being done; operators told operate while mechanics can’t fix the line
Insurance
Constant nagging and intimidation
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij L'Oreal USA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag