LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.003 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
I love my job
Bilingual Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA18 juli 2018
My supervisor is amazing, very helpful. Love the company it self. They have education reimbursement, and many more perks. All the employees are helpful and friendly
Bedrijfscultuur
terrible place to work for.
DISPATCHER (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ17 juli 2018
There is almost nothing good about working for Labcorp. Grossly underpaid, micromanaged by unqualified supervisors. Work long hours to get the job done, but then are criticized for the length it took . Naturally it wouldn't be a problem if management would hire more help,or stop overextending the people they already have. Management tends to skimp on essentials for the lab. In return they're rewarded with end of the year bonuses. They hire new employees with high salaries. Meanwhile the older employees are stuck in salary purgatory. If by some chance an extra quarter may be sent their way. Managers have a knack of stealing other employees ideas . Then they take said idea ,and run with it. Usually resulting in some sort of raise, or promotion for the thievery . Basically the rich get richer ,and the poor stay working for Labcorp. If there were one benefit its the vacation time. Labcorp does offer ample vacation time. That is if your allowed to take it. Employees fight amongst themselves jockeying for the prime vacation times. Meanwhile management takes off whenever they want.
vacation time
Minpunten
everything else, poor pay, unqualified managers, overworked etc etc
i love my job
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Lyndhurst, NJ17 juli 2018
My daily routine i enter, draw and process depending of how many people at working with us.

We usually see 100 and plus patients daily we work in fast pace atmosphere.

I always think working as a team it makes the job better, that how we are in our site we work as a team the we can see 100 patients and it feels effortless.
good team mates
Minpunten
we need 5 people instead of 4.
great work enviroment
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC17 juli 2018
great work experience. I have grown a lot with this company. They have great benefits. I love helping all types of people and this job made this possible.
Great place
Data entry, phlebotomy (voormalige medewerker) –  Dover, DE16 juli 2018
LabCorp was very good to me and if I had not moved back to Missouri I would have stayed with the company . Very compliant and a great company to work for
Global company
Very busy site
very career focused company
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL16 juli 2018
I work independently on a iop setting. Very busy site. Been here for about 9 years. every so often clinic tries new laboratory but will go back to Labcorp because they treat them the best.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very interesting place to work, management can be a little better than what it is
Sr Service Rep/ Clinical Lab Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL15 juli 2018
A typical day at work consist of daily picking up human specimens to be processed for testing for diseases and illnesses. Making sure the proper testing is performed so that Doctors can get the right answers to know how to treat their patients.
Pluspunten
Your first year you receive 3 weeks of vacation.
Management is poor
See below.
In-House Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  New Hartford, NY15 juli 2018
I learned a lot here and didn't appreciate all that they had to offer. My phlebotomy skills were definitely honed with the variety of patients and situations I had to work on.
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent way to help people
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX 7970114 juli 2018
A typical day of work at LabCorp included ensuring the patient identity, working with physicians to ensure all labs ordered were correct, and processing specimens. The workplace culture varies, dependent on location.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Help Needed
Phebotomy Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY13 juli 2018
The management doesn't realize the need for help. Supervisors are required to staff locations with minimal resources. 200 patients and 2-3 Phlebotomists? This is not good for morale
Status
lack of staff
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
It was just a job
Reference Test Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Charlottesville, VA13 juli 2018
It was alright. Just not worth all the pressure with no pay. It is very methodical work. It is the same tasks everyday for this position. You are put on the spot a lot for things you cannot control.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Data Entry (voormalige medewerker) –  Poway, CA13 juli 2018
Its a fast pace environment. Learned a lot how to accession different specimens and learn which departments they go to, to get tested. Got to be very careful not to mess up patients requisition. A great learning experience. Loved all my co workers, leads, and supervisors.
Paid well
love it
Phlebotomy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL13 juli 2018
I meet some good friends while working at Lab-Corp!!!!!!! I would have never left but I had things I had to take care of. I would go back if possible.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso County, TX12 juli 2018
Good company to work.. really nice environment..good benefits.. flexible schedules.. management open door..no opportunity for promotion..salary not too bad
na
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Suffolk, VA12 juli 2018
Labcorp is a great company to work for but I feel that the supervisor and upper management need a lot of work. Someone need to manage the management and supervisors if you know what I mean.
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO12 juli 2018
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
great place to work
Full time PST (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfax, VA12 juli 2018
I worked for 5 ob/gyn doctors. I stayed very busy but also had some down time. Staff in office was good to me and treated me like one of their own. Great team players! I enjoyed that my supervisor at the time was willing to work with me with anything great person and leader.
Excellent pay
N/A
Full Time Patient Billing Specialist
Patient Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC11 juli 2018
Over worked with low pay. No room to advance. Moral very low. Extreme micromanaging. Unfair scheduling. Management very unorganized. Very limited room for error.
Pluspunten
Free lab work for employees
Unfair scheduling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
alright
Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL11 juli 2018
it is an alright job if you do not do anything during the day. night shift is hard on me since i go to school during the day and have a son and then go to work at night. it was diffcult
Excellent Company
Key Account Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY10 juli 2018
Labcorp is one the best Labs in the world.
enjoyed my relationships with clients for over 16 years.
Managed over 100 Physician Accounts.
As Key Acct Executive i handled all aspects for client; Sales, Service, billing issues, specimen issues as well as selling new testing.
Servicing accts was very labor intensive while still making monthly sales qoutas
Clients, testing options
local management
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag