LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.514 reviews worden getoond
production environment
Support Services Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ16 december 2017
processing patient specimens for health care evaluation
production environment
routine line work and integrated automation
team cooperation to achieve goals
Company has potential
PHLEBOTOMIST (voormalige medewerker) –  New Jersey15 december 2017
LabCorp is a great company but it would be better if people got hired and fired based off of their work rather than there personal relationships. Its a fast paced place to work so if your not a fast worker this may not be for you.
great experience
managment is a joke
Overbearing and disorganized
Medical Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 december 2017
Never able to take earned PTO, training was self-driven. A single person was hired for one position, so they were never able to leave on time or take time off because there isn't a back up.
work day
Specimen Processing Specialist-Microbiogly (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC15 december 2017
the work day is very overwhelming if you are new to the mess of being thrown to the wolves and not trained well enough to at least do their best to succeed
co workers
not paid enough
Loved working here
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY15 december 2017
Loved my job in by but father in law got sick and we re located to GA but this is an amazing place to work so much room for growth. Having a very very hard tome finding such good work with such good people.
Decent and felxible
Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Durham, NC14 december 2017
the work environment varies amongst departments. Management isn't the best in terms of communication, but there is plenty of flexibility with time off. ( with the exception of a few departments) the workplace culture can be a bit hostile at times, but that's due to the lack of control of management. Its your typical workplace havoc and drama. Pay is decent for entry level, but there isn't much room for growth. There are plenty of departments, but compensation is poorly judged.
stressful company
Patient Intake Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Germantown, MD14 december 2017
management has no compassion for co workers which makes the morale of the company low. patients are great to us. The company doesnt really acknowledge their employees for good work.
a typical day at work
Clerical (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ14 december 2017
overall labcorp is good company. the benefits its really good .
i really like the labcorp its really nice place to work n growing your future but i really want to gain more experince so thats the main reason..
free lunches n incentives every 3 months
workplace
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA12 december 2017
Its a good place to work.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with the traffic everyday and deal with dispatch

typical day is pickup specimen from our branches or doctor offices.
easy job
low pay
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA12 december 2017
Very fast pace environment. Great benefits. Awesome pay. Great management. Sometimes I was a floater and that was great because I was able to meet different people.
Fast paced work environment
PST Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  College Park, MD11 december 2017
Fast paced work environment and must have the ability to work with a team or on your own.

The hardest part of the job is trying to read the doctor's handwriting on the orders.
Great people
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 december 2017
I love this company. They are great at employees moving up within the company. Looking forward to retireing here, I have no plans to leave unless management changes
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Prescott, AZ9 december 2017
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
Minpunten
High turn over rate, poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
it depends
Phlebotomy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD9 december 2017
its a good place to work, but its also how your boss treats you. the benefits are amazing. Again its all about how your supervisor treats you. our supervisor cant stick patients or process so she doesn't understand what we go through. she thinks she does but she doesn't
Pluspunten
health benefits and paid vacation
Minpunten
we are always short staffed
Productive place to work
Service Representative (Courier) (huidige medewerker) –  Bristol, PA8 december 2017
A typical day at work will begin at our main office in Bristol
Pa. We begin and end each day here in order to gain good positive relationships with one another as well as with our supervisors.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 4Rapporteren
Labcorp
Patient Billing Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC7 december 2017
I would say if you are considering working here this is a good job with good benefits. Everything they get a thumbs up. Only thing is they are not flexible with scheduling and it completely doesn't matter what your life has going on they have no wiggle room with the scheduling.
Too much going on
Specimen Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS7 december 2017
During my time with this company they were undergoing a merger with two or three other similar companies. Management basically left it up to the employees on figuring out how it would work. Little to no communication from management. Environment felt like an assembly line. Work is remedial and monotonous.
Pleasant co-workers
Poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY7 december 2017
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and busy work place.
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA6 december 2017
Labcorp was a nice place to work, but at time it was a little busy for one person. Even though I worked along most of the time I managed to get the job done.
Pluspunten
Free lunch from the reps and holiday parties very good.
Minpunten
Working alone and hardly getting a lunch.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Stressful
Lab Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC6 december 2017
Third shift is the worst. Cant leave until the work is complete. Usually work anywhere from 10-12 hours a day....turn-over because of long hours which causes others to have to work longer...overall, not worth the stress and much needed doctors appointments after you leave
medical benefit
Minpunten
employee turnover, overtime, poor management lack of respect and intergrity
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren