LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.051 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for!
Specimen processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ14 augustus 2018
Great company to work for and to be a part of a amazing team. Flexible work schedule and superb management all around. They give you the tools to succeed.
n/a
Certified Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX14 augustus 2018
great company for learning and to get experience and great hours for the following employee's that have children who go to school. With management with placement as far as assignments versus a clients office and a PST its mostly based off favoritism which is the worst part.
Horrendous
Medical Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ13 augustus 2018
I work too many hours everyday, the pay check was nice but when I finally got sick they were giving me a hard time to go to the ER. Which makes them inhuman and selfish.
Medical Billing Specialist
Medical Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ11 augustus 2018
Communicated with various payers and or clients via telephone to verify coverage processing the paperwork necessary to invoice accounts. Corrected and updatedunbillable claims in an effort to receive appropriate reimbursement from various payers.
Learning Experience / Fun Environment
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, NV11 augustus 2018
I would recommend labcoro to anyone that's a phlebotomist especially just out of school, I think the basic knowledge of the job will take a person pretty far with the understanding and comprehension needed for blood drawing.
3 Mo Incentives
Requested Time Off
Bedrijfscultuur
Great workplace with great people
PST Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, WV10 augustus 2018
I loved my position at LabCorp. Management was great! Very supportive and encouraging. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting different people from different cultures. I had a different but memorable experience with just about every patient that I met. I was sometimes just someone to listen to them, comfort them but overall help them. The hardest part of my job was not being able to please all my patients. I always feel like everyone I come across should leave knowing that they had a great experience. I had to learn that you can't make everyone happy but you can always do your best and know that their greatest experience was the one with you.
Pluspunten
free lunch just about everyday, flexible scheduling, and quarterly bonuses
no break sometimes
Fair
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Succasunna, NJ9 augustus 2018
Chance for going further. Balance and equal opportunity. Nice benefit. Hapy to be working for labcorp. Can't say better things about labcorp. Being happy is key
Opportunity to learn skills
Phlebotomy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Edison, NJ9 augustus 2018
It was the best time of my life working as a student at Lab Corp.The management and the staff were mission oriented to provide the best care and facility to the patients and along with that training the students.
I developed the best skills in doing venipuncture, record keeping skills, medical team work attention to details and accuracy. The staff was the best in teaching and guiding. The most important part was the patient care and being humble and kind. I am thankful to Lab Corp.
Friendly environment, Time Management, Dutifulness, Patient care
Fun place to work
Document imaging tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Linthicum, MD9 augustus 2018
They give you various hours that sometime conflict with your next shift. But the guarantee for overtime and great benefits are available. They have fun activities certain months for employees to participate in.
Fun activities, independent work
10-16 hour shifts standing or sitting, no assistance when needed
Sr. Customer Service Representative. 8/2006-5/2018
Sr. Customer Service rep. (voormalige medewerker) –  New Castle, DE9 augustus 2018
Labcorp does not treat or seem to care about employee well being. At my site upper management told us there is no advancement opportunities in the state I lived in and should move if one was seeking such. They have you doing the jobs of 5 or 6 other departments all under the guise of customer service which you are not compensated for at all. All time off is bundled into one package givenn at the beginning of the year but call outs roll on a calender year. All in all its too much work with no compensation or coxnsideration.
Insurance
Everything else
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The time I spent with LabCorp was well spent.
Phlebotomy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Union, NJ8 augustus 2018
I worked with LabCorp in NJ for many years. Never had a problem. Employees tried to help each other. Supervisors were fair. Overall it was a positive experience.
Bad bad bad
Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ8 augustus 2018
Poor work-life balance because they expect you to stay however long it takes to finish the work which can take anywhere between 10-14 hours daily. Always understaffed.
Free lunch sometimes.
Minpunten
No social life outside work, extremely long hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad place to work. Decent pay and decent benefits.
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL7 augustus 2018
I worked for labcorp for 3 years. They offer good benefits and more than competitive pay. I received a yearly raise every year. Good hours. A major con is the monotony but good definitely outweighs the bad.
Bedrijfscultuur
constantly in fear of being fired.
HEALTHCARE BILLING SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC7 augustus 2018
Though the company had different standards for production, my department and leadership would set our standards higher then that which was agreed upon as obtainable and would discipline according to what the leadership enforced as there personal standards. This led to high job turnover both HBSs and Leadership having 5 different supervisors while holding the same position over a short period of time. Over the course of 3 years I was constantly in a state of high stress over my production numbers and thought i would be fired at any moment. You would just be sitting in your seat and the person sitting next you would get called to the back room and 30 seconds later 2 people would come and clean out their desk and you would never see that co-worker again. This would happen almost every other week and occasionally multiple time a week. It felt like it was to create a fear based management style.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
labcorp is an great place to work
EXTERNSHIP (voormalige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL7 augustus 2018
I enjoy working through the company they help me learn new policy and rule for the company . Prepared and help me learn the equipment on how to check patient in and out for appointment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
My Time At LabCorp
PST Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC6 augustus 2018
My job at LabCorp has not been the greatest. I have never worked a job that I ask for time off and get denied. They will tell you something and never follow through. LabCorp is only a stepping stone in your career. You only work here if you need experience otherwise run away from any offers they give to you.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
review
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 augustus 2018
It was a long time ago.
The market was very competitive and the management was intense.
I learned a lot about what I do not want.

Great place to start a career.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and exciting place to work.
Service Representative/Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA5 augustus 2018
I feel like pay is good. I just am looking for more income under my financial circumstances.Some routes are fair. But, some routes are very stressful. You have to speed if you don't want to fall behind. I love my new supervisors. I love driving, just not having to rush so much on some days.
Pluspunten
good pay, company car, free gas.
Minpunten
Having to work 6 days, usually twice a month. getting only 60% of pay when on disability.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with room for advancement.
PST Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  KSC-The Woodlands Texas5 augustus 2018
I worked as a PST Specialist in Spring, Texas. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was very fast paced and steady. You learn how to do alot of different types of lab work. No two days were the same. Management was on top of things and we were informed of changes in the company within a timely manner. The hardest part of the job was, it was fast paced and stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was I was doing what I loved to do.
Staff, income, and benefits
Never left on time.
Manager
Support Services Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL4 augustus 2018
Manager knows nothing about the job of the branch they oversee, not willing to learn. Never available
Long hours with no appreciation
Takes many years to advance
Healthcare
Hard to get days off
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag