LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.504 reviews worden getoond
Fast paced work environment
PST Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  College Park, MD11 december 2017
Fast paced work environment and must have the ability to work with a team or on your own.

The hardest part of the job is trying to read the doctor's handwriting on the orders.
Great people
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 december 2017
I love this company. They are great at employees moving up within the company. Looking forward to retireing here, I have no plans to leave unless management changes
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Prescott, AZ9 december 2017
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
Minpunten
High turn over rate, poor management
it depends
Phlebotomy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD9 december 2017
its a good place to work, but its also how your boss treats you. the benefits are amazing. Again its all about how your supervisor treats you. our supervisor cant stick patients or process so she doesn't understand what we go through. she thinks she does but she doesn't
Pluspunten
health benefits and paid vacation
Minpunten
we are always short staffed
Productive place to work
Service Representative (Courier) (huidige medewerker) –  Bristol, PA8 december 2017
A typical day at work will begin at our main office in Bristol
Pa. We begin and end each day here in order to gain good positive relationships with one another as well as with our supervisors.
Labcorp
Patient Billing Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC7 december 2017
I would say if you are considering working here this is a good job with good benefits. Everything they get a thumbs up. Only thing is they are not flexible with scheduling and it completely doesn't matter what your life has going on they have no wiggle room with the scheduling.
Too much going on
Specimen Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS7 december 2017
During my time with this company they were undergoing a merger with two or three other similar companies. Management basically left it up to the employees on figuring out how it would work. Little to no communication from management. Environment felt like an assembly line. Work is remedial and monotonous.
Pleasant co-workers
Poor management
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY7 december 2017
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and busy work place.
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA6 december 2017
Labcorp was a nice place to work, but at time it was a little busy for one person. Even though I worked along most of the time I managed to get the job done.
Pluspunten
Free lunch from the reps and holiday parties very good.
Minpunten
Working alone and hardly getting a lunch.
Stressful
Lab Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC6 december 2017
Third shift is the worst. Cant leave until the work is complete. Usually work anywhere from 10-12 hours a day....turn-over because of long hours which causes others to have to work longer...overall, not worth the stress and much needed doctors appointments after you leave
medical benefit
Minpunten
employee turnover, overtime, poor management lack of respect and intergrity
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fine place to work if management kept it professional
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL6 december 2017
The company as a whole probably would be fine if they all were on the same accord. The management team is one sided AT ALL TIMES!! The phlebotomist have no say or opinion.Its a company built for out of school technicians. Any veterans, do not waste your time. Appreciation level is low especially dealing with out of control management.
Minpunten
Management do not care everyone for self
Great place; nice people
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT REP HOSPITAL SUPPORT (huidige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO6 december 2017
Everyone is nice as long as you do your job and don't bother others. Great benefits and rare overtime. No micro-managed areas. High paced time periods can even be fun here.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Poor management
Physician Account Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX5 december 2017
This is a very stressful job with unlimited tasks. I'm my role I could have worked 24/7 and still not get it all done. Management is weak and lacks the ability to embrace change and new ideas.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC4 december 2017
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
Filthy Place
Data Entry Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ4 december 2017
Good Company, but the location of this office is filthy, there is dust in the office. the office is crampt as well. This was a contract job for overnight. Just simple data entry
n/a
Minpunten
The place is very unclean
Laid Back
Healthcare Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL4 december 2017
Repetitive work but a very laid back environment. Supervisors are pretty fair and easy to work with. Worked in teams and enjoyed working with particular clients on a regular.
Worst work place ever!
Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Westborough, MA2 december 2017
Evil managers, supervisors that assault employees and human resources department that let them do whatever they want. Unreasonable quotas, time off always denied, sabotage work.
no breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
great team work and customer management
Phlebotomy Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Festus, MO2 december 2017
Steady pace of customers in the morning related to fasting blood work requirements. Good variety of blood work to be drawn. Overall great experience for my externship.
great field experience
didn't experience any cons
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN2 december 2017
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
Pluspunten
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
Minpunten
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL1 december 2017
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive