LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.669 reviews worden getoond
Excellent Place to work
In Office Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Fairbanks, AK15 februari 2018
LabCorp is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They certainly take care of their staff and treat you with dignity and respect.I am sad to leave due to relocation but hopefully can find another labcorp position or become part of another great company!
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work why did you go to that bank down there
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC15 februari 2018
It was a peaceful place to work , people was very nice we worked as a team, I loved working wit diffrent people and meeting new people helping out where there is needed
Free lunch
Short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Face paced
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Salem County, NJ14 februari 2018
I am a float so the typical day at one of the busier sites very face paced no drama management is great every one usually works together the hardest part is looking up unknown test .
pay and benefits
no evening hours
PIR (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL14 februari 2018
if I could give a lower rating I would! If you live in mobile, Alabama area, don't take a job with labcorp! Unless you like backstabbing, terrible working conditions, terrible customers to deal with, HOSTILE work environment, the manager plays favorites, does not back her employees at all! NO TEAMWORK! Once hired into a position manager will not let you transfer! If you leave they will rip you off on you leave time! AVOID LAB CORP! Better places to work folks!
See bove comments!
not good
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  North Carolina14 februari 2018
i don't think you should work here if you want to work for a caring company they care only about themselves, i expected a healthcare company to have compassion
a lot
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA13 februari 2018
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus
no room for growth
Not worth your time!
Hospital-CSSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX13 februari 2018
Poor management. No leadership skills. Manger and supervisor use intimidation tactics to threaten your job if you speak up for yourself. No opportunity for advancement if you're not buddy-buddy with the shady manger. Don't expect to work the shift you were told when you got hired. Forced to work six days a week. High turnover. Several new hires have walked out due to bad managment and poor training.
Minpunten
Poor leadership, no opportunity for advancement, Does not appreciate employees
Bedrijfscultuur
i was in a doctors office so my work place was a fun relaxed place to work
phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Silver Spring, MD12 februari 2018
prepared lab for patients made sure lab was always fully stocked provided exceptional customer service, learned about many diseases the effects of them. enjoyable part was getting to know the patients

sometimes less is more im sure theres a lot on other reviews i dont believe mine will make or break anyone because people apply for jobs for various reasons some look at reviews and some dont.

everytime i try and come out of this area you want more details i dont know what more i can give..... i had many years of skills
Pluspunten
good customer service takes you a long way
Minpunten
you cant get to close emotionally to the patients easy to get attached
Ok
Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC 2820612 februari 2018
OK Just another repetitive job. Management turned their back on problem. Good people. Poor managers. Repetitive stress injuries. Lot of time pressure.
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX11 februari 2018
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
bonus
short staff
LabCorp Buys PAML
Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA11 februari 2018
I haven't enjoyed the experience of LabCorp buying out my previously local company. PAML used to be a local organization with incentives to grow and establish ones-self. We had the EXCEL program in which employees would job shadow other departments, put together a portfolio, and receive a 75 cent raise. We partnered with Sacred Heart's School of Medical Technology. We had scholarship programs in exchange for working contract if one wanted to further their education. None of these thing exist anymore.

As well, I lost some benefits as a part time employee that PAML had.

The main culture of PAML hasn't really changed. I am still proud of PAML, but not really of LabCorp.

LabCorp is expecting to lay off huge amounts of their staff. We have close to a thousand employees, and there might be a couple hundred when it's complete. Entire departments and shifts are expected to disappear.
culture, work parties
Minpunten
no part time benefits, lay offs
Bedrijfscultuur
My location was great to work at but received no management support
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA11 februari 2018
No management support but great benefits and pay. I really enjoyed the location I worked at because I wasn't micromanaged and I worked at my own paced but still maintain my integrity to get the job done efficiently and professionally.
PAY & BENEFITS
LACK OF SUPPORT FROM MANAGEMENT
Production Based
Healthcare Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC10 februari 2018
This is a production based job with below average pay.There really is not enough work to last throughout an 8 hour day let alone a week. This Job is repetitive and can be very boring at times. The people are friendly.Management seems alright. Not enough classroom training for this position. There's a lot to learn in a very short time.
Benefits, Mon-Fri Schedules, overtime
Minpunten
Pay rate, Must stay in current positions a year
Na
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX10 februari 2018
Work was very acceptable and can be high pace at certain times!
It is a great job opportunity with benefits so you will be able to excel in a work experiences!
Benefit
LabCorp
Reference Test Clerk "Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital" (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX9 februari 2018
LabCorp is one of the best companies you can work for in America. I have been employed with LabCorp for 17 years and I love my company. We all are one big happy family.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Stressful
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (huidige medewerker) –  Pottstown, PA9 februari 2018
Always short staff. Managers are super supportive. Great benefits, very competitive. Supervisor's encourage prepared and advancement. Starting salery could be way better.
Being a Supervisor at LabCorp
Phlebotomy Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA8 februari 2018
I am a phlebotomy supervisor. My day consists of morning management calls, receiving calls from staff to help resolve issues or concerns that may arise. Taking calls from potential clients or concerns from patients. Making schedules, approving time off and approving time cards for payroll. Daily site visits to make sure patient service centers are running smooth and efficiently. Manage work flow schedules for 6 different facilities. Making sure all staff is adequately trained to cover every aspect of the job.

Most enjoyable part of my job is working with my staff, they are an amazing team and always go above and beyond to help out clients and patients.I enjoying learning new things from my management team.
Pluspunten
meeting new people, always learning
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Mainly all driving with some organizing and processing
Lab Courier (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO8 februari 2018
This was a driving job. Driving for 8 hours a day, so you must enjoy driving in city traffic, and on highways to work here. A company vehicle is driven, which is nice. Each driver had a specific route with stops at clinics, hospitals, medical offices, and other labs to pick up specimens for processing and eventual transport to the main lab in Kansas City, MO.
I, personally, enjoyed the driving aspect, but the same route everyday does get wearisome, and driving on ice and snow (because the specimens MUST be delivered for testing for medical purposes, and potentially life-saving results) can be difficult especially on I-44. Very good job, though, and it was nice to not be stuck in an office all day.
Pluspunten
Being outside, and driving in nice weather, and the benefits the company offered.
Minpunten
Being outside in, and driving in, ice and snow.
Bedrijfscultuur
Specimen Processing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 februari 2018
Good place to work for the most part. Some really great employees. Advancement and pay was sub par to non-professionals. I honestly expected more from working in same city as the company's corporate headquarters.
Bedrijfscultuur
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist
Provide Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Clemmons, NC8 februari 2018
I start my day at 6:30 AM every day. I start out at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston Salem. The facility is an inpatient facility and they have four different buildings that house Pediatrics' to Geriatric's. Once I leave this facility I go to a Patient service center and finish out my day. My most enjoyable part of my job is my patients. The hardest part of my job is working with no help at times. Labcorp is a great company to work for.

Algehele waardering