LabCorp Reviews

3.273 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 3.275 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Production
Staff Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC13 november 2018
Labcorp is no bad to work with, it has a lot of great opportunities and and areas you can advanced your career. we have a lot of social activities that also ..........
Bedrijfscultuur
LabCorp is a solid company
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Bristol, TN12 november 2018
Laboratory Corporation of America is a strong company with very little turnover due to the job security, competitive pay and benefits. My experience with LabCorp has been mostly a positive one. Due to the limited turnover, however, there is little room for advancement.
Pluspunten
Good pay, company car for personal use, free medical lab testing
Minpunten
rigid scheduling, little room for advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, move patients in & out without compassion, worried about wait times
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Lehigh Acres, FL12 november 2018
The Supervisor was not very professional, training was done by coworkers, & you either sink or swim. You make sure to do your job. typical work day. I did like working there & liked the duties, not a hard labored type work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible place to work they over work employees and underpay .
Lab Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL12 november 2018
I wouldn’t refer a dog to this company . Very unprofessional management team . Shows favoritism, no raise and worked over a year . Always short staffed not enough peoples to cover the work so the ones there overworked ! Run from this place .
The list so long
Bedrijfscultuur
Company that has grown way too quickly for what it can manage
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL12 november 2018
While the actual work for this company was not unenjoyable, the methodology they entailed to make up for their lack of foresight in expanding the company to national prominence was unenjoyable. Too little communication between local management and national management. Job slots vacant for over half a year with little intention to fill given that the current employees could be worked to hysteria with no remorse. Health issues are rampant given this structuring. Avoid until they restructure and start caring about their employees like humans instead of just another way to cut costs.
Flexible Schedule
Minpunten
Not treated like a human
Bedrijfscultuur
Probably a good place to work.
HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN (voormalige medewerker) –  Worcester, MA11 november 2018
Typical day was average as expected. I did not get along with the current supervisor, so I had to make the decision to leave. Pay was below average. Overall, working environment was okay.
2,0
Just a number
Senior Laboratory Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC11 november 2018
The Lab itself runs like a production line. There's huge turn over. It's like a revolving door. Older, harder workers are taken advantage of. And, actually getting time off when you want to is like pulling teeth.
A steady pay check
Morale sucks
No benefits
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Sylacauga, AL9 november 2018
I needed a change of my work schedule. The night shift is 9p-7:30a for 8 nights and off 6 days with no paid days off or paid holidays. This schedule no longer helps my personal schedule.
Bedrijfscultuur
Helpful people to work with.
Accessioning Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Dublin, OH9 november 2018
Nice place to work but you will have long hours with a lot of overtime. Training is short with not a lot of consistancy since there isn't one person doing the training so you get conflicting information.
Great benefits
Need new management
Phlebotomist (PSC Tech Specialist) (voormalige medewerker) –  Beckley, WV8 november 2018
When I was first employed at LabCorp, it was a great place to work since then it has went downhill slowly. The last couple years has been really bad they started laying off and firing employees that had been there 15-30 years.
Free lab work
Was an Great Company to Work for
Phlebotomist Tech./ Lab Asst (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL8 november 2018
The Company Needs inprovedment in Employees and Management and taking care of the customer, upper management just looks at the numbers and dont really care about the day to day of operation of our company, there is an reason why so many good employees are leaving this company
n/a
n/a
Great workplace to grow
Specialty Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL8 november 2018
Great Job... Typical day is very productive. I've learned the ends and outs pf the Cytology world. The workplace is very family orientated and open to new ideas to get the job done.
Bedrijfscultuur
I love my job fun and exciting place to work
Phlebotomist/Floater (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC8 november 2018
I really can't give you a typical work day because my hours and locations always change that is what i love about it I learn so many different things,
Externship
Phlebotomy Externship (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoffman Estates, IL7 november 2018
I completed a one week externship requirement at Labcorp. It seemed to be a good facility as it was busy and I was able to observe a lot as well as use my skills in practice.
Typical day at work
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA7 november 2018
I enjoy my co workers staff the ability to learn new things, what I do not enjoy is some of the policies the billing the pay rates. Also to many rules and requirements yet only get one pay for many different jobs
TRAVELING MEETING NEW STAFF MEMBERS
HARD TO MOVE UP TO ANY POSITION PAY RATES ARE NOT THAT GREAT NO BONUSES
Productive company
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA7 november 2018
Great company to work for. Benefits very good. Enjoyed all the clients. A lot of opportunity for growth. Very good communication with supervisors and easy to reach. Labcorp website very easy to navigate and is very user friendly.
Nice place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist- Medicaid Denials (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC6 november 2018
You get to work with very little supervision, working with respectful co-workers. The thing I liked most was the 401k, stock buying, once a year they did a big billing bash, we had games free food, won prizes,
benefits and pay
Minpunten
only favorites got to move up n the company
Excellent company
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO6 november 2018
excellent company to work for. They care about their employee. Got to spread my wring with this company. Learned a lot, worked alot on my own . Traveled a lot with this company . Loved it.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work. Management is willing to work with the staff
Courier (huidige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY5 november 2018
The job is not stressful nor complicated. Being on the road most of the day, I don’t have a complete knowledge of the office environment.
I enjoy my time working.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard working but worth it
Customer Service Support of Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC5 november 2018
Good work if you are willing to. It can be stressful at times but there are people that will help you out the best they can. Good benefits and other bonuses.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag