LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.061 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
The time I spent with LabCorp was well spent.
Phlebotomy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Union, NJ8 augustus 2018
I worked with LabCorp in NJ for many years. Never had a problem. Employees tried to help each other. Supervisors were fair. Overall it was a positive experience.
Bad bad bad
Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ8 augustus 2018
Poor work-life balance because they expect you to stay however long it takes to finish the work which can take anywhere between 10-14 hours daily. Always understaffed.
Free lunch sometimes.
Minpunten
No social life outside work, extremely long hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad place to work. Decent pay and decent benefits.
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL7 augustus 2018
I worked for labcorp for 3 years. They offer good benefits and more than competitive pay. I received a yearly raise every year. Good hours. A major con is the monotony but good definitely outweighs the bad.
Bedrijfscultuur
constantly in fear of being fired.
HEALTHCARE BILLING SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC7 augustus 2018
Though the company had different standards for production, my department and leadership would set our standards higher then that which was agreed upon as obtainable and would discipline according to what the leadership enforced as there personal standards. This led to high job turnover both HBSs and Leadership having 5 different supervisors while holding the same position over a short period of time. Over the course of 3 years I was constantly in a state of high stress over my production numbers and thought i would be fired at any moment. You would just be sitting in your seat and the person sitting next you would get called to the back room and 30 seconds later 2 people would come and clean out their desk and you would never see that co-worker again. This would happen almost every other week and occasionally multiple time a week. It felt like it was to create a fear based management style.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
labcorp is an great place to work
EXTERNSHIP (voormalige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL7 augustus 2018
I enjoy working through the company they help me learn new policy and rule for the company . Prepared and help me learn the equipment on how to check patient in and out for appointment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
My Time At LabCorp
PST Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC6 augustus 2018
My job at LabCorp has not been the greatest. I have never worked a job that I ask for time off and get denied. They will tell you something and never follow through. LabCorp is only a stepping stone in your career. You only work here if you need experience otherwise run away from any offers they give to you.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
review
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 augustus 2018
It was a long time ago.
The market was very competitive and the management was intense.
I learned a lot about what I do not want.

Great place to start a career.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and exciting place to work.
Service Representative/Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA5 augustus 2018
I feel like pay is good. I just am looking for more income under my financial circumstances.Some routes are fair. But, some routes are very stressful. You have to speed if you don't want to fall behind. I love my new supervisors. I love driving, just not having to rush so much on some days.
Pluspunten
good pay, company car, free gas.
Minpunten
Having to work 6 days, usually twice a month. getting only 60% of pay when on disability.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with room for advancement.
PST Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  KSC-The Woodlands Texas5 augustus 2018
I worked as a PST Specialist in Spring, Texas. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was very fast paced and steady. You learn how to do alot of different types of lab work. No two days were the same. Management was on top of things and we were informed of changes in the company within a timely manner. The hardest part of the job was, it was fast paced and stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was I was doing what I loved to do.
Staff, income, and benefits
Never left on time.
Manager
Support Services Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL4 augustus 2018
Manager knows nothing about the job of the branch they oversee, not willing to learn. Never available
Long hours with no appreciation
Takes many years to advance
Healthcare
Hard to get days off
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Management was horrible
Accessioning Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA2 augustus 2018
Great hrs of u like working at night.. but u are made to stay overtime daily
I worked for 2 weeks then I quit, most employees were so rude, & would not help me if i had a question, if they did they will make me feel stupid, they would laugh every time I had a question, I felt bullied..
The hours
Overtime everyday
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
If your are cut-throat this is the place for you!
Medical Tranlator (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC2 augustus 2018
Advancement in this company entails stepping on others. Work ethic and obtained education is not considered. Light at the end of the tunnel: my supervisor was awesome !
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Loved working for LC
Reference clerk/phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC2 augustus 2018
Very pleasant company to work for. Managers are very understanding and work with employees on balancing life and work. Customer service was a lifesaver when trying to get answers for docs.
Productive & fun
Phlebotomy Externship (voormalige medewerker) –  Mansfield, OH2 augustus 2018
I enjoyed labcorp it was a fast friendly place to work the staff was great at helping with all your needs to learn the hours was great & the customers was friendly
Work mon-fri off weekends
Minpunten
Having appt during the week with the hours you work
Just Very Busy. over 100 patients per day or more
Lab Assistant & Group Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Simi Valley, CA1 augustus 2018
Very Busy
a lot specially forensic testing
was ok we are only humans
was great, i meet people from different nationalities.
newborn baby's and infants
happy patients and doctors
i dont have much to say due to confidentiality
I am done with this i respect the policies of labcorp

llll
not much honestly
Minpunten
no time for breaks but is ok patients come first
not bad
Service representative (huidige medewerker) –  Bristol, TN1 augustus 2018
Overall Labcorp is a great company to work for. The pay could be better but it isn't bad when you consider the benefits. Everyone there works great together as a team.
Entry Level experience
Technologist (voormalige medewerker) –  Research Triangle Park, NC31 juli 2018
There is hardly an opportunity for growth. Vacation and sick leave are packaged as one and only 144 hours accumulated annually. Been working here 4 years and it has killed my social life I work W-Saturday. No opportunities for growth. Harassment and discrimination from supervisors is to be expected (not just someone complaining about doing everyday tasks but a high achiever being harassed and unprotected by HR and upper management). There is a high turnover rate. Cannot wait to leave.
Pluspunten
Job security as long as you do not steal time
Harassment and discrimination
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Productive and Fun
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC30 juli 2018
A good way to meet all kinds of people. I have learned a lot working for labcorp. Labcorp has helped me improve my communication skills. I am also excellent with customer service.
There is alway work
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
LabCorp is a fast paced environment.
Customer Service - Outbound (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ30 juli 2018
It is a fast paced environment. I work with troubleshooting the requisitions when the lab reports there is a problem, Ambiguous tests, No test indicated, No specimen received. I also handle the overflow calls on critical and alert results.
My job is to contact the doctor's office to attempt to verify the requested information. If I can not verify the information then I will attempt to leave a message for a call back to the inbound customer service department.
The hardest part is that it must within a certain time and it is critical for patient care. I enjoy researching tests.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Patient Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC30 juli 2018
Love my job, Very easy and pay could be better for this area (Me anyway due to experience) Management is great and have never had one problem. Not a lot of gossip within the office.
Easy work, pay is ok.
Minpunten
Busy at times. Laid back.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag