LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.504 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
It is life saving business.
PST (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA30 november 2017
LabCorp is a national level of the company but when I was working, the annual increment was not good enough.

Some time workload was heavy but we have to have a positive attitude all the time.

This is a financially strong company but a mizure in employees payment.
Pluspunten
Sense of satisfaction in saving health of patients.
Minpunten
Some time too much driving.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive workplace
Phe (huidige medewerker) –  Washing30 november 2017
Currently work as a IOP( in house phlebotomist) in a doctors office and it has been one the best positions. Started in a patient service center, which tends to have high volume of patients, but I did not mind working under those conditions; makes your day go by faster. Learned how to draw infants and pediatric patient which i did not have any prior practice. Definitely opportunity to grow and learn!!!
Good benefits, compensation
Minpunten
Have to build time in order to take vacations
Bedrijfscultuur
It was an acceptable place to work
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL29 november 2017
Overall most of the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. the work was strictly data entry. As for management, there was no real help. There were computer issues from day one which didn't get resolved until three weeks into the job. Was not given any supplies - fortunately I brought my own supplies. The only hard part was due to a small office, no music was allowed unless you use earplugs.
friendly people
no music
Bedrijfscultuur
Overworked, underpaid, anxiety inducing culture
Client Services & Problem Resolution (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA28 november 2017
Hands down the worst place I ever worked. When they fired my manager for no reason, that was it. I followed her to my new employer and I intend to stay here.
a paycheck
EVERYTHING
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great staff
Specimen Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Monrovia, CA28 november 2017
The people that work here are wonderful; passionate and caring about the service they provide to patients. It can be stressful at times depending on your department, but is generally pretty laid back overall.
Bedrijfscultuur
working at LabCorp is a great experience
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Nassau, NY28 november 2017
working for LabCorp has been a great wonderful experience i can now say that i can draw blood with my eyes closed. I love to draw blood and see patients satisfied when leaving the facility
Pluspunten
leave when its still light outside
Minpunten
you get a half hr lunch and you have to work every Saturday
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
wonderful atmosphere to work.
Site Support Senior Team lead. (huidige medewerker) –  Cranford, NJ28 november 2017
was an awesome experience to work at Labcorp/Covance, every minute in clinical trials department is a constant learning great experience. Am sad is over.
Pluspunten
great amenities for employee.
Minpunten
at time we need more man power to complete daily task.
Never a dull moment
Hospital Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX28 november 2017
Fast pace wirk environment. You have to have the ability to multi task. Thats the key to working at Labcorp. Each department works hand in hand to make sure the doctors and hospitals with accounts are happy. Patient care is a priority and is expected to get care done correctly the first time.
Vacation 401 k
Alot of overtime.
Great company
Phlebotomy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Boise, ID28 november 2017
Great company to work for. My manager is great and always willing to help. Medical insurance is a little bit expensive. The pay is very good. Very friendly co workers.
Great management
Medical insurance
Review
Lab Technician/Data Entry (huidige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA27 november 2017
During my time at LabCorp, I have been trained for five different tasks within the lab. I can fill in wherever there is a need. This has provided an opportunity to learn a great amount about the company.
Awful Environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Porterville, CA26 november 2017
Worst place ever! If you like being treated like a number and rated only on how much time your actually willing to work, not actual hours scheduled to work. Awful, awful, awful, is all I can say. Customers are also allowed to talk and disrespect you just as much as Human Resource and Managers do. Coworkers are backstabbers and lairs, are nice to your face only to talk about you for personal gain. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
fast paced
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC26 november 2017
I have enjoyed working for this company, they have good benefits. good management, good co-workers, good career, continuing training, We get bonuses when the company gets higher profits.
steady work. good benifits
long driving
n/a
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ26 november 2017
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Productive, successful, striving company
Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 november 2017
LabCorp is the perfect place to work in all other parts of the U.S., except the Houston Region. The Houston Region is far behind in the advancements and standardization the rest of the country has acquired and excelled in. The management in Houston micromanage to a fault. Unable to see the vision and full scope of LabCorp. It's unfortunate because the region has a phenomenal staff with bound supervisory leadership and lack of training for success.
LabCorp, s entirety
Houston Region
Job
Healthcare Billing Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC22 november 2017
I feel that we work so many different tasks here at Labcorp and we don’t get paid for it. They continue to give us more work but we never get a increase in our pay. They brag on how much we are helping the company but we don’t see the increase in our checks.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY21 november 2017
it had its good and bad days at work, 100 calls a day or more, supervisor was great to work with ...................... good location, pay was excellent, fast work paced job
close to home, good food around, appreciation to workers during the hoilidays, I would recommend to people
ok place to work
Patient Intake Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Mechanicsville, VA21 november 2017
There are days when you will see 100 people then there are days when you will see 50. It's always a toss up. When there is down time, there is plenty of it.
Miss my coworkers
Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Earth City, MO21 november 2017
I loved working for them and even considered returning to them. However I changed my career path and took up some classes. Still in the medical field which would have never happened had I not worked for LabCorp. Management could used some changes but I had some great coworkers who grew to be like family. Main problem is a high turnover rate. Constantly working especially unscheduled overtime. The last team lead is in the position because he is friends with the manager. Other than that this company has been a good impact on my career.
Pluspunten
Insurance, pto carryover, team enviroment depending on your department
Minpunten
4 different supervisors in 3 years, high turn over, its can be stressfull with a push to make deadlines and production goals
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very unstable place to work.
In Office Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Wayne, MI20 november 2017
I was laid off after almost 4 years, 3 weeks before Christmas. I was displaced twice because sales didn't investigate office volume before placement of in office Phlebotomist.
Pluspunten
Great pay and decent benefits
Minpunten
Shorts staffed hard to take vacations. Unstable employment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and great company to work for
Phlebotomist/Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Bremerton, WA20 november 2017
Labcorp was great to work because the company is one of the top lab services. Great benefits, competitive pay, great people. Made to team lead with labcorp by applying myself and showing that I cared.

Algehele waardering