LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.514 reviews worden getoond
Awful Environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Porterville, CA26 november 2017
Worst place ever! If you like being treated like a number and rated only on how much time your actually willing to work, not actual hours scheduled to work. Awful, awful, awful, is all I can say. Customers are also allowed to talk and disrespect you just as much as Human Resource and Managers do. Coworkers are backstabbers and lairs, are nice to your face only to talk about you for personal gain. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
fast paced
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC26 november 2017
I have enjoyed working for this company, they have good benefits. good management, good co-workers, good career, continuing training, We get bonuses when the company gets higher profits.
steady work. good benifits
long driving
n/a
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ26 november 2017
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Productive, successful, striving company
Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 november 2017
LabCorp is the perfect place to work in all other parts of the U.S., except the Houston Region. The Houston Region is far behind in the advancements and standardization the rest of the country has acquired and excelled in. The management in Houston micromanage to a fault. Unable to see the vision and full scope of LabCorp. It's unfortunate because the region has a phenomenal staff with bound supervisory leadership and lack of training for success.
LabCorp, s entirety
Houston Region
Job
Healthcare Billing Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC22 november 2017
I feel that we work so many different tasks here at Labcorp and we don’t get paid for it. They continue to give us more work but we never get a increase in our pay. They brag on how much we are helping the company but we don’t see the increase in our checks.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY21 november 2017
it had its good and bad days at work, 100 calls a day or more, supervisor was great to work with ...................... good location, pay was excellent, fast work paced job
close to home, good food around, appreciation to workers during the hoilidays, I would recommend to people
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
ok place to work
Patient Intake Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Mechanicsville, VA21 november 2017
There are days when you will see 100 people then there are days when you will see 50. It's always a toss up. When there is down time, there is plenty of it.
Miss my coworkers
Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Earth City, MO21 november 2017
I loved working for them and even considered returning to them. However I changed my career path and took up some classes. Still in the medical field which would have never happened had I not worked for LabCorp. Management could used some changes but I had some great coworkers who grew to be like family. Main problem is a high turnover rate. Constantly working especially unscheduled overtime. The last team lead is in the position because he is friends with the manager. Other than that this company has been a good impact on my career.
Pluspunten
Insurance, pto carryover, team enviroment depending on your department
Minpunten
4 different supervisors in 3 years, high turn over, its can be stressfull with a push to make deadlines and production goals
Bedrijfscultuur
Very unstable place to work.
In Office Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Wayne, MI20 november 2017
I was laid off after almost 4 years, 3 weeks before Christmas. I was displaced twice because sales didn't investigate office volume before placement of in office Phlebotomist.
Pluspunten
Great pay and decent benefits
Minpunten
Shorts staffed hard to take vacations. Unstable employment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and great company to work for
Phlebotomist/Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Bremerton, WA20 november 2017
Labcorp was great to work because the company is one of the top lab services. Great benefits, competitive pay, great people. Made to team lead with labcorp by applying myself and showing that I cared.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Dont do it.
PSTS (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL17 november 2017
Will work you until you cant no more, always short on staff, very difficult to give you a day off. Lots of favoritism. Sorry I wasted 3 years. New hire making more money and some know nothing. Then having people making changes that have no idea what's happening at the lab.
Free nothing
Lucky if you get lunch.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Great luncheons
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  5201 W. Kennedy blvd Tampa , FL 3360717 november 2017
A typical day would consist of greeting co workers and prepare work space with needed materials. Take a 15 minute break in 2 hrs or so and use restroom facilities. Take calls from clients and provide them with confirmation. Lunch is at 12 noon. I return from lunch and take more calls. To meet adherence and talk time expectations I should have answered a minimum of 100 call for my shift.

Management was helpful leads and supervisors were approachable and kept up with our training needs. The hardest part of the job was no interaction with co workers due to the fast pace of calls that came in and the needed silence. The workplace culture was diverse and everyone bought a dish of their culture when requested. The most enjoyable part of the job was training. There we would interact with co workers and get to know one another.
Good raises
Silence
Good training and benefits
Phlebotomy Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN16 november 2017
I worked in several different departments and was pretty satisfied with each of them. Good pay and benefits, most of the management team were pretty good, but most of them are gone now, so I don't know about recent happenings.
Pay, benefits, work ethic
Minpunten
May be too large for each employee to matter anymore
Good place
Specimen Processor Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA 9212816 november 2017
No comment on this employer. Nothing more to say at this time. Thankful for the opportunity to obtain job experience. Hopefully it will open the door for many other opportunities.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Great Hours
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC16 november 2017
I worked and they paid me. The job had great hours. They have great benefits. I have room for advancement. I pay extra for travel and they pay for mileage. You get a hour for lunch. They start off pay is great. Coming to this company to me was a blessing. I just trying to get closer to home.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive and fast paced
Human Resources Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ16 november 2017
I enjoy working here and the leadership that not only teaches but learns throughout the process with you. Encourages pregression 7 communication......
Staff
Minpunten
Benefits
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good Place to work
MLT (ASCP) (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC16 november 2017
Had a good work experience and good educational opportunities.
Good work culture. Safe place to work and healthy place to work.
Also professional managment too,
Good Learning experience
Travel time
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Nice place to work
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL16 november 2017
The lab runs from a team effort with stressful and non stressful days.
There was sometimes a family atmosphere. The work is high volume and there are many different types of cultures to deal with.
there are some perks working at Labcorp such as 401k, discount tickets and vacation site, Flex Account with incentives for a more health life style.
Healthy life style incentives
sometimes over worked
greta enviorment
PST Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX16 november 2017
Great place to work, excellent benefits and plenty of room to grow. great team environment and family. offer 401K and other extra benefits to help their employees out.
benifits
Labcorp
Site Coordinator/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Germantown, MD16 november 2017
not at all thank you for the survey. Labcorp is great and very helpful. I have never had a dull moment here. The managers and supervisors and my team are great
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren