LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.276 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
No career path
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST, COVANCE (voormalige medewerker) –  Durham, NC26 oktober 2018
This is a good company for a recent college graduate looking to gain laboratory experience, but the company does not take any initiative in rewarding honest hard-working employees. As a result, quality people receive small, if any, yearly raises and are rarely offered promotions. I would suggest a new graduate stay at this company for a couple of years and then look for more attractive opportunities.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan benefit
Minpunten
Below average compensation and few opportunities for advancement.
my experience
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY25 oktober 2018
my experience at lab corp so far is good. In the beginning it was quite challenging because there was so much to learn, but with my coworkers and supervisors I was able to understand and perform my job duties to the best of my abilities.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work atmosphere and co workers
Clinical Research Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Evansville, IN25 oktober 2018
I loved my job at Covance. Unfortunately they decided to close the Clinical Research Facility in Evansville. A lot of qualified people are in this area that would love to work in Clinical Research again
Free lunches
Weekend work occationally
Bedrijfscultuur
you need a high tolerance
Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX24 oktober 2018
good benefits, good chances for advancement, lots of drama, babysitting environment. Lots to learn. As long as you stay to yourself you might be fine.
short lunches, fbi watching
Very productive company
Phlebotomist II (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX24 oktober 2018
My review is I enjoyed working for lab Corp but got the wrong supervisor that made my time at her site very hard I think she had her picks in different phlebotomy.
Pluspunten
Insurance good hours are flexible
Lies from the beginning
Healthcare Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC22 oktober 2018
brain numbing work with very little pay. They will tell you can advance easily but only 5% actually advance, the rest quit. the pay does not match how much work they expect from people. Systems are outdated. Obligatory business casual attire to sit at a desk for 8 hours, seems pointless and lessens the moral of the office. Started at 11.50 per hour, left at 12.80 after 3 years.
Bedrijfscultuur
Do Not Work for This Company!
Financial Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC22 oktober 2018
Management are workaholics! They expect you to be the same.Workplace culture is to work all the time. You cannot eat lunch in the break room without your manager coming in to ask you questions while you eat. Or they leave you several messages on your voice mail to call them when you get back. A terrible place to work. Just take my advice and never go there!
No Pros
Minpunten
You cannot take a lunch without your boss bothering you
work experience
Lab tech/phlebotomist technician (huidige medewerker) –  New City, NY 1095622 oktober 2018
love my job and duties at labcorp, but it becomes overwhelming when I have to work by myself getting only help for 2 - 3 hrs a day everyday when the company takes long to hired a new employee.
Bedrijfscultuur
Hands on and a learning work place
PHLEBOTOMIST (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC22 oktober 2018
• Patient collection and obtaining specimens for processing
• Pack and ship specimens as well as prepare samples
• Interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience
• Blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I love my job and what I do.
PST Specialist (Phlebotomist Float) (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC20 oktober 2018
Labcorp is a good company to work for. It's hard to move up in the company therefore you end up looking outside the company to get ahead. Benefits are good.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work for starters
Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD19 oktober 2018
patient service center is usually a busy place to work for, whereas working at a doctors office is not. Management is okay. Overall experience is fair.
incentives
Minpunten
room for advancement is not suitable.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
No help, no lunch breaks at least 3 times a week
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Gurnee, IL18 oktober 2018
Not enough help. worked 9 hours without breaks. They would call me 10 minutes before they office was to open, and expect me to open the office because of call offs. I did this for years.
descent insurance
Minpunten
They did not follow labor laws
Fast-paced friendly environment
Patient Services Center Site Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Fernandina Beach, FL18 oktober 2018
I worked alone in Fernandina Beach and was responsible for the daily operations of the PSC. I started in one location and moved to a brand new clean facility. The patients loved it!
Specimen Accessioner
Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA17 oktober 2018
Performs laboratory functions including maintaining laboratory records, inventory of specimen, quality control charts, maintenance
logs and other logs as needed
Manages the storage and disposal of samples appropriately as per the established safety procedures Ensures adherence to all state and federal guidelines including compliance with CLIA and CAP regulations
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 6Rapporteren
I enjoy Labcorb
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Morrisville, NC17 oktober 2018
Good place to work looking forward to working with company again as I am in process of a possible position in Connecticut had my interview and everything is good so now just waiting for new opening
Hours
Travel
Bedrijfscultuur
Labcorp is a good job for starters who wants experience.
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Irmo, SC17 oktober 2018
Over all labcorp is a good company. It's not your ideal career job unless, you're corporate or a supervisor. There is no growth once you get in there and the pay is average. It's very fast pace and easy to do once you have been trained. I would not recommend this job to a friend.
Productive place to work
REFERENCE TEST CLERK (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ17 oktober 2018
Very fast-paced environment to work in,. A great place to work and
great benefits and lots of room to transfer into jobs. Sometimes a
great team of people to work alongside.
health benefits were excellent
too short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great in Medical Industry; Not the best toward employees
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA16 oktober 2018
LabCorp may be highly rated by its' Patients, but they do not provide a working environment from employees to grow and feel that they are valued. The practices I've experienced are local managers that want to achieve unobtainable goal with understaffed centers. This business climate caused behaviors of peers to cheat and take short cuts in order to get a their annual raise of <$0.99 and hour.
It's too bad, because if you enjoy helping people and providing Excellent customer service, you are not rewarded, just told you are too slow or are not collecting share of payments.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Not what I expected
Lab Assistant I (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL16 oktober 2018
The learning experience was the only good thing about the company.

If you want to receive good pay... you'll either have to work 3rd shift,have a certification or degree and work there over 5 years or more

They do not care about any obligations you have outside of work if you need to take off...If you request days off most likely you won't receive them...unless you and the mgmt are friends or you are the flunky or the snitch

You receive overtime just to get it taken away by taking hour or more lunches

And of course there's always mess going on and employees talk to you any kind of way when they don't know you like that.

Its best to stay to yourself and keep your business to yourself

You have to work extremely hard!!!! Or you'll be there all day till night

High turnover rate

Always complaints or talk about quitting

Do not work In Specimen Mgmt
Learning as you go/skills
Minpunten
Unprofessional, pay is'nt good without degree
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
nice and fun place to work for
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL16 oktober 2018
lab corp is a temp. to perm. job agency that will place you in the best job match for your work skills. Ms.Dareleen was firm but fair and always have your back
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag