LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.049 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
A Stepping Stone
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Lakewood, CO19 juli 2018
At first I loved it there. It was fun and I was doing what I loved. However now every week if your site doesn't meet at least 50% Cc Capture then you get threatened with a write up. Other than that its great I love the Pts and mixing up the tasks
one hour lunch
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
it was good
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA19 juli 2018
It was cool
I enjoyed working for this company. They offered great benefits and they provided a labcoat for you and they did the dry cleaning. The hours were fair and my locations was vcool too.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Job security and that's it.
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT19 juli 2018
An ok company, but really strict on what you can and can't do. The management is on a whole other level. You have to be on their good side to be treated some what fairly and if you're not better look for something else before they start to come after you. Also too much work for what they pay you get to do the job of 3 people with no extra compensation or at least a thank you. Wouldn't go back there if you paid me double.
Paid time off
Minpunten
Management treats you like dirt
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
fast paced
Patient Care Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Jesup, GA19 juli 2018
Typical day is very fast paced. Patients typically come early in the morning to get fasting labs done and over with. I have 30 patients or more in an entire day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
I love my job
Bilingual Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA18 juli 2018
My supervisor is amazing, very helpful. Love the company it self. They have education reimbursement, and many more perks. All the employees are helpful and friendly
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 4Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
terrible place to work for.
DISPATCHER (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ17 juli 2018
There is almost nothing good about working for Labcorp. Grossly underpaid, micromanaged by unqualified supervisors. Work long hours to get the job done, but then are criticized for the length it took . Naturally it wouldn't be a problem if management would hire more help,or stop overextending the people they already have. Management tends to skimp on essentials for the lab. In return they're rewarded with end of the year bonuses. They hire new employees with high salaries. Meanwhile the older employees are stuck in salary purgatory. If by some chance an extra quarter may be sent their way. Managers have a knack of stealing other employees ideas . Then they take said idea ,and run with it. Usually resulting in some sort of raise, or promotion for the thievery . Basically the rich get richer ,and the poor stay working for Labcorp. If there were one benefit its the vacation time. Labcorp does offer ample vacation time. That is if your allowed to take it. Employees fight amongst themselves jockeying for the prime vacation times. Meanwhile management takes off whenever they want.
vacation time
Minpunten
everything else, poor pay, unqualified managers, overworked etc etc
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
i love my job
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Lyndhurst, NJ17 juli 2018
My daily routine i enter, draw and process depending of how many people at working with us.

We usually see 100 and plus patients daily we work in fast pace atmosphere.

I always think working as a team it makes the job better, that how we are in our site we work as a team the we can see 100 patients and it feels effortless.
good team mates
Minpunten
we need 5 people instead of 4.
great work enviroment
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC17 juli 2018
great work experience. I have grown a lot with this company. They have great benefits. I love helping all types of people and this job made this possible.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Great place
Data entry, phlebotomy (voormalige medewerker) –  Dover, DE16 juli 2018
LabCorp was very good to me and if I had not moved back to Missouri I would have stayed with the company . Very compliant and a great company to work for
Global company
Very busy site
very career focused company
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL16 juli 2018
I work independently on a iop setting. Very busy site. Been here for about 9 years. every so often clinic tries new laboratory but will go back to Labcorp because they treat them the best.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very interesting place to work, management can be a little better than what it is
Sr Service Rep/ Clinical Lab Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL15 juli 2018
A typical day at work consist of daily picking up human specimens to be processed for testing for diseases and illnesses. Making sure the proper testing is performed so that Doctors can get the right answers to know how to treat their patients.
Pluspunten
Your first year you receive 3 weeks of vacation.
Management is poor
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
See below.
In-House Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  New Hartford, NY15 juli 2018
I learned a lot here and didn't appreciate all that they had to offer. My phlebotomy skills were definitely honed with the variety of patients and situations I had to work on.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent way to help people
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, TX 7970114 juli 2018
A typical day of work at LabCorp included ensuring the patient identity, working with physicians to ensure all labs ordered were correct, and processing specimens. The workplace culture varies, dependent on location.
Help Needed
Phebotomy Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY13 juli 2018
The management doesn't realize the need for help. Supervisors are required to staff locations with minimal resources. 200 patients and 2-3 Phlebotomists? This is not good for morale
Status
lack of staff
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
It was just a job
Reference Test Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Charlottesville, VA13 juli 2018
It was alright. Just not worth all the pressure with no pay. It is very methodical work. It is the same tasks everyday for this position. You are put on the spot a lot for things you cannot control.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Data Entry (voormalige medewerker) –  Poway, CA13 juli 2018
Its a fast pace environment. Learned a lot how to accession different specimens and learn which departments they go to, to get tested. Got to be very careful not to mess up patients requisition. A great learning experience. Loved all my co workers, leads, and supervisors.
Paid well
love it
Phlebotomy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL13 juli 2018
I meet some good friends while working at Lab-Corp!!!!!!! I would have never left but I had things I had to take care of. I would go back if possible.
Fun workplace
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso County, TX12 juli 2018
Good company to work.. really nice environment..good benefits.. flexible schedules.. management open door..no opportunity for promotion..salary not too bad
na
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Suffolk, VA12 juli 2018
Labcorp is a great company to work for but I feel that the supervisor and upper management need a lot of work. Someone need to manage the management and supervisors if you know what I mean.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO12 juli 2018
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag